PDA

View Full Version : Clover Clamp + Inflatable Butt Plug Scenario

netherme
04-10-2012, 06:54 AM
I'm going to have some alone time this weekend for self-bondage and could use some ideas on what to do with what I've got. I'm a novice, so please nothing too difficult. My two favorite toys are my inflatable, vibrating butt plug, and my clover nipple clamps. Ideally the scenario will involve both.

I also have a ball gag, blindfold, rope, handcuffs, and most things you'd find around a normal house. I like bondage predicaments, such as the scenarios I've seen where the only way to free yourself is to pretty much rip clamps off your nipples. I'd love to do something with forced cum eating or urine drinking, but I haven't been able to come up with any good ideas on my own. I'm not into anything public, but I will go out and about for things with the scenario as long as the risk of me being "uncovered" is low.

Like I said, I'm a novice, so please keep things simple, but with at least some degree of limit pushing. I will gladly reciprocate for whomever gives me a good scenario and design one for them, as well as give however full a report you desire. Thank you in advance, and I'm very excited to hear your ideas!

krasky
04-10-2012, 02:09 PM
A simple dare involving piss and or cum, would be to put the key to your predicatement in ice block. You can then either lick it to escape quicker or leave it to melt.

Place it just far enough away so that you have to stretch your nipple clamps but don't take them off.

foofight
04-10-2012, 02:22 PM
wear plug in your vagina and turn it on as fast as it will go. tie your hands up at the wrist and wrap the string around a post to use it like a pulley. the other end of the string attaches to you nip clamps. tie your legs up as well. you must wear an outfit that makes you look as close to a whore as possible. tie your legs far apart and put as many pencils as you can up there. finally put ice in your panties/thong.
if you are willing do it in front of a window.