PDA

View Full Version : ButtPlug Advice!

Rogue
04-10-2012, 05:08 AM
Hello all, A few months ago I came in possession of a glass buttplug and I have been having a few problems with it. Everytime I use it I start to bleed and so I have stopped using it as I don't want to injure myself. What I can't understand is that I have an inflatable buttplug that is roughly the same size as the glass one, however, the inflatable one doesn't make me bleed like the glass one does. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have checked the plug to ensure that the glass isn't damanged it anyways. I use plenty of lube and so I really don't understand. Any thoughts?

Much appreciated

Star Shadows
04-10-2012, 06:31 AM
I couldnt say for certain but I think its probably because the glass is more rigid than the inflatable one and has no give in it, it may not be the cause of why its bleeding but it is likely a contributing factor. Especially if its something thats got nicked and the flesh there hasnt been given time to heal.

dc120green
04-11-2012, 02:58 AM
Are you warming up or doing anything else that could cause bleeding? Otherwise, it's probably down to getting used to the material. You'll get it eventually, just go slow and use plenty of lube.