PDA

View Full Version : 18/F asking for Public dares

xtreme*chick
04-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi I'm totally bored and want to do a public dare. I like bladder-control and super-sexy sort of dares. Don't make anything lesbian or in my limits. I'm willing to give everything a go, though. I appreciate your help! Thanks so much! I promise to be punished if I fail and I promise to give reports on what happened.
❤ Ashlee!!!! Have a great day! Xxx

MARIOMASTER
04-08-2012, 01:10 AM
U have to put a clothepins on your clit and tape it to your cunt, tape your pussy as well;) do the same on your nipple;)

After u have to drink a lot a wait a bit;) now wear tight jeans, no panties, a bra (cuz we don't want that anyone see the clothepins on your nipples;)), an a shirt.

Go for a walk and when u are returningo home u have to piss while walking

Sreeen
04-08-2012, 01:16 AM
1. Drink 4 glasses of water.
2. Get your tinyest skirt, a tanktop no bra and panties and your heighest heels.
3. Go to your local park and sit on a bench start to masturbate.
4. Edge for at least 1 hour
5. After that Hour you're allowed to cum
6. Find 5 guys to show of your tits and make him press on your bladder
7. Have a piss in the park and go home

deschut
04-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Not sure what the weather is like... but if it allows this:

Go jogging wearing a short skirt and a white top. Halfway buy a bottle of water and pour it over your shirt while you continue your run!

You can from somewhere halfway remove your panties and bra, and hold them in your hands while you finish the run ;-)

If it's dark outside you could get in your panties and bra and rond a cirle around the 1st 4 cars you can find in your street! If there's a red one amongst them: Unlucky, remove your bra and continue topless. (If you're scared you can do it in a top too, or a short skirt without panties).

archie21
04-08-2012, 01:32 AM
put on heels and a coat.. the coat shouldn't come any lower than mid thigh and not fully cover your throat down to your tits.
go and buy a newspaper or magazine and sit in the park and read it... the coat should be positioned so you don't sit on it.. then undo all but one fastening on the coat so any one passing can see your tits and pussy and gets a good look at your legs too.

not enough.... openly pee yourself as you sit there.... if you need to masturbate for oter dares remove the coat completely... if you ar eold enough to go in a bar/pub you could go and buy a drink and sit in the beer garden at the back r at a table at the front.... if you do this your ass can only touch the seat its up to you how much you show off...

corsa198
04-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Drink a few glasses of water and let yourself get desperate to pee.
Then put on a thong and jeans, with your thong sticking out of your jeans.
Run to the end of your road and completely pee yourself.
When you are done, slowly walk back to your house in your wet clothes with your thong on show.

Have fun :)

Big_Mike
04-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Wear no bra or panties today. Everytime you go to use the toilet, you must first finger yourself until you edge. Only then can you use the toilet. You must not cum until you have edged this way 10 times.

Star Shadows
04-08-2012, 05:10 AM
Ill assume that there are these places somewhere near where you live, if not just find somewhere similar, in the shortest skirt that you own, and a thin tshirt but no bra, and some shoes (nothing else)

Before you leave the house edge once and drink 2 large glasses of water. Then make your way to a library of some sorts. Find a quiet spot in the library where you are unlikely to be seen (but not the toilets thats cheating) kneel down on the floor, lift your top up to reveal your tits, and lower your skirt to around your knees, remaining like this edge once, you may cover yourself back over if someone comes your way but if you do you have to start your edge over again.

Once you've done this leave the library and find somewhere to get a drink (coffee shop or something similar) order your drink and find a seat lifting your skirt up so that you are sitting only on the seat and not the skirt, you must sit with your legs spread in this location, no closing your legs at all.

Now, while you are out you must find 3 other places to egde all with a risk of being caught. You must be naked, or as you were in the library to complete these edges for them to count. Stay out until your edges are complete and you need to relieve your bladder, then head home, if you use public transport and can find a seat where noone will see you then you are to remove your skirt completely for the duration of the ride home.

Now, before you enter the house you must remove all of your clothing and wet yourself. then you can go inside, orgasm and clean up.

Report back in full.

thefunman
04-08-2012, 05:46 AM
go for a naked walk around your block.

go to a friends house in nothing but your bra and panties, and you must walk part of the way.