PDA

View Full Version : Help a Girl out

AnalKelsey
04-07-2012, 09:35 PM
I'm really bored and would really love some anal dares. I have household items and the biggest thing I have is a police baton. Please be creative!
Post away!!!

Red head slave
04-07-2012, 10:26 PM
a police baton, that sounds like fun. I wish i had one. Hmmm, well have you ever put a cucumber up your ass. tonights your night. get a big thick lumpy cucumber and put it in your ass.

AnalKelsey
04-07-2012, 10:30 PM
I'll go to the store and get one asap and let you know how it goes

Red head slave
04-07-2012, 10:33 PM
good, i have some other pretty nifty ways you fill your ass. do you do pics?

AnalKelsey
04-07-2012, 10:34 PM
read my sig, sorry :(

Red head slave
04-07-2012, 10:36 PM
woops my bad i missed that one. ok well go get your cucumber and let me know how it goes. hmmm do you have any anal dares for me?

nas
04-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Get a banana and give it a nice long blow job to lube it up, then stick it in your ass and work it for 5-10 minutes

jacobgreene
04-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Since ou're still exploring your likes, how about you try some spanking? Get a hairbrush and use it to spank each of your butt cheeks 40 times. Don't go too easy on yourself. The final product should be a red and hot ass. Tell us if you enjoyed it. :)

fullcharmer
04-09-2012, 09:46 AM
hi girl welcome its for you
tell me if you do or not if you like or not

go in all of your room and take a items that you can use like a toys (one for room)

now go in your back yard or garden or your bedroom, strip naked and masturbate with all toys. when you reach the edge put the toy in ass and pass to the other toys.

routine:
edge with the item
next round put the item in ass (let them)
next iround edge with another item
next round take off the older item and put the new in ass
until all objects are passed to your ass

than use the first item to cum now take off the ultimate item from ass.

wait for a full reply

AnalKelsey
04-09-2012, 10:46 AM
I will be doing these when I get a chance to, I'll tell you how they go after! thank you all!

partymouse
04-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm really bored and would really love some anal dares. I have household items and the biggest thing I have is a police baton. Please be creative!
Post away!!!

dress up as a sexy police officer, then abuse that ass with your baton! pretend you're putting on a show for the other officers in your police division.

AnalKelsey
04-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Haha, I would totally do this if I had a police woman outfit!

partymouse
04-12-2012, 09:23 PM
lol, well halloween is just around the corner (ok well 6 months away), so there's no time like the present to go shopping for the next sexy halloween outfit. ;)