PDA

View Full Version : Wedgie dice dare [alone]

Lollipop
04-08-2008, 06:22 AM
Hi people, this is my first dice dare I hope you like it :)

You will need one 6 sided dice for this...

Clothing:
1-Bikini
2-Thong and bra
3-opposite sexes underwear
4-roll again
5-what you have on now (if not wearing underwear, put some on)
6-you pick

Where
1-Your bedroom
2-your garden
3-in a semi-public part of the house
4-Bathroom-door unlocked
5-bathroom-door locked
6-you pick

What kind of wedgie
1-normal wedgie, don’t pick for dice roll x2 minutes
2-*jock lock wedgie, you can’t use your hands to get free
3-messy hanging wedgie, use syrup, cream, anything you can think of!
4-**squeaky clean 10 times with baby oil or something similar in underwear
5-put ice in your underwear and ***Melvin
6-I bet you were expecting me to say ‘you pick’ but you were wrong, you have to do them all!

Play again
1-right now
2-in one hour
3-tomorrow
4-next week
5-tonight
6-never

* Jock lock http://www.wedgiegirls.com/jocklock/index.html

** Squeaky clean-pulled from the front, then back, then front etc

*** Melvin-same as a normal wedgie, but from the front.

lcorbs12701
04-08-2008, 11:56 AM
in my garden. i will be wearing a thong and bra. squeaky clean with olive oil. oww must do it again tomarrow

Crossdress_Bitch
04-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Opposite sexes underwear (I wore a black thong), in the bathroom (door unlocked), jock lock. Play again next week.

I don't really understand jock locks, as I find once the feet are locked in, they actually pull the wedgie out and stop it being uncomfortable... however, trying to escape from it with no hands was quite fun! Got one foot out, but the thong got caught between the toes of my second foot... so I used the first foot to unlock it, only to get that one caught the same way!

However, I realised after doing it that I locked the bathroom door out of habit! Nobody came to the door anyway, but I still feel I've failed slightly, so if anybody wants to suggest a punishment dare (either one they've made up, or link me to a thread) I will accept. Prefs and lims in sig.

----
04-12-2008, 11:32 AM
You Like Your Wedgie Don't You Lollipop?

lol..

xx

Lollipop
04-12-2008, 12:02 PM
You Like Your Wedgie Don't You Lollipop?

lol..

xx

Oh god yeah! :p
anyway thought i should day what i did, i forgot to before...

Thong and bra
Your bedroom
jock lock wedgie, you can’t use your hands to get free

I did it, and i couldn't get free! i was trying for about 10 minutes and still couldn't. After a bit i heard my mum calling me (i thought she had gone out!) i could hear her coming upstairs so i did in the end use my hands to get it out as quickly as i could. Then i went into my bed and pretended i was sleeping, it was about 11:00am so hopefully she didn't expect me to be up, seeing as it is a holiday off school. She let me 'sleep' but if she hadn't and she saw me wearing a now stretched thong, and just my bra, things would of gotten a little weird.

outeq9
04-23-2008, 04:19 PM
I had to wear a thong and bra in my garden. I got a three which means a hanging messy wedgie. I used a banana, chocolate, and syrup and I was stuck for like 30 min. Man, I love wedgie dares.

Steve_the_Russian
05-02-2008, 09:28 PM
I wore the opposite sexes underwear (a red bikini), in my bedroom, I have to do all of them, AND do it again right now! Harsh.

Normal wedgie- 4 minutes, not bad, except panties hurt the special male parts
Jock Lock- got out, but partially stretched the undies, they're a bit baggy now
Hanging messy- I used honey, maple syrup and whipped cream, the panties ripped partially in the back, and are really sticky now.
squeaky clean- burns!!
Melvin- Owwww!!! That is really painful

So, now, in my whitie tighties, in my bathroom (doors locked), I get another messy wedgie. This time, they lasted a little longer (and I used whipped cream, a banana, and vanilla ice cream- banana split wedgie. I have to do this dare again next week

Great Dare!

walkbri10
04-12-2009, 12:27 PM
5- wear what you have on
1- do it in my bedroom
2- i got a jock lock undies ripped when got out(plus fell off bed a lot of times)
1- do it again right now and i got the same thing exept the end i got do it never again:p

DoGooder
06-20-2009, 10:01 AM
5-1-1-6
Painful!!!

kate
06-21-2009, 01:23 PM
i'll be wearing a thong and bra having a jocklock wedgie in my bedroom. ill play next week again.

lolguy321
09-13-2009, 01:35 PM
2 1 2 1 ?!?!?!?!?!

4 (3) 5 (Whew) 6 CMON REALLY?! 2..... gunna go ahead and roll.....

3 1 (again :P) CMON AGAIN?!?! A 6 REALLY?! 3 WHEN WILL THIS END?! well might aswell re roll now -.-

6 (chose 2) 5 yayyyy 2 oh boy... 2 WTF, well here goes

6 (2) 5 AGAIN yay 4 oh crap 6 :D finally i hate this dare!!!!!!!

Billabongskater
09-14-2009, 05:17 PM
can someone give me tips on how to do a jocklock wedgie everytime i do it i get like cramps in my thighs

Crazychica
01-30-2010, 05:51 AM
6166 hurt like crazy

wedgiebabe
02-09-2010, 05:02 PM
i had thong and bra in the garden jock lock. i didn't have a thong so i used some panties but the jock lock doesn't work on me anyway, it doesn't hurt

Wedgieboy1337
02-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Lets see...

what im in now (good)

room (once again. good)

Type. ALL!!!!

when to do again. right now.

So heres what happened.

1-normal wedgie, don’t pick for dice roll x2 minutes: Did this one last. Wasnt bad at all.
2-*jock lock wedgie, you can’t use your hands to get free. Dont even get these. The jock lock actually pulls out the underwear.
3-messy hanging wedgie, use syrup, cream, anything you can think of! Yuck. And ow.
4-**squeaky clean 10 times with baby oil or something similar in underwear. This sucked.
5-put ice in your underwear and ***Melvin Man...
6-I bet you were expecting me to say ‘you pick’ but you were wrong, you have to do them all!:

good dare.

and btw gotta do it agian in an hour.

Aria1238
08-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Ok so here is wat happened to me. I got thong and bra then in garden and the type was all. So I went outside n I gave myself a wedgie up to my back n I had to leave in for 10 min.then I did the jock lock. It didn't hurt but I codnt get out. I got worried and started to struggle. My neighbor herd me (btw he is a super hot guy who I hav a crush on n he had 2 friends with him) anyway they came into my yard and laughed. He asked y I was in a jock lock n I didn't answer . He picked up my iPod and saw this site. He said well we can help u with that he said then undid my jock lock and picked
me up by my thong. I still didn't say anything cuz I was blushing to hard. So he held me in a hanging wedgie while one friend went inside to get stuff for messy wedgie. He Brot syrup pb whipped cream and melted chocolate. They stuffed it down the back and wedgies me almost to atomic. I bite back my scream. He told me try not to scream to loud Hun we don't want anyone to hear u. He squeezed my butt n I just nodded. He looked at the pod and said now squeaky clean.the 2 friends held me in the air. 1in bak n1in front and they gav me squeaky clean in the air. I covered my eyes cuz of the burning. Then he poured his ice drink down the front and gav me an atomic Melvin. He quickly undid it and sat me in his lap. He said did I hurt u a little too much babe? I shook my head so he said I always relly liked u ya know.he put 1 hand on the back of my ass and the other on my boob. He then kissed me and gave me a mini wedgie!!! I was soo happy so I wanna thank this dare cuz without it he never wodve become my bf!!:)

lotsofluck
08-01-2012, 10:27 PM
I got 5, 1, 4, 1
In my boxers, the squeaky clean really burns.
Then
3 (girlfriend's red panties), 5, 5, 1
Also hurt
Finally
3 (green panties), 3, 3, 4
I used the pull up bar in the doorway between my dining room and kitchen. I put maple syrup, whipped cream and choclotae syrup in them. After a few minutes they ripped.

Great dare

SexySexy
08-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Can someone roll the dice for me.

wedgieGirls
08-13-2012, 12:05 PM
2-thong&bra :eek:
5-bathroom door locked
2-jock lock(no hands) that's gonna be hard. :eek:
1-now

Wish me luck

MARIOMASTER