PDA

View Full Version : (my first) pain and maybe humiliation dare

Love2Switch
04-05-2012, 04:34 PM
This is a sort of pain/humiliation dare which can be played by either sex, that I came up with the other night whilst ....... well you know.

Anyway, first you need a dice and some nipple clamps or pegs.

The first part is to apply the clamps/ pegs and then roll the dice to decide how long you have to wait before being aloud to take them off.

Now since everyone’s pain threshold is different you can decide yourself what the value of each dot is, ranging from 5 minutes to an hour, but try to make it so that a 1 or 2 should be manageable, 3 or 4 should push you but a 5 or 6 would be pretty much unbearable. This may seem harsh but there is a reason for it ;)

If the pain gets too much (or you just get bored) and you want to remove the pegs/clamps at any time before your time is up, you can, all you need to do first is to bring yourself to an orgasm and then eat your cum.

As soon as you've done that you can remove the pegs/clamps. If you orgasm however and then loose your nerve (which is normally the case for me) then the offending implements need to stay on.

I tried this dare the other night and really enjoyed it. I tried it at night and bound myself to the bed first so that after a couple of hours when I broke, I needed to struggle free which obviously moved the clamps about adding to my discomfort. I also decided to make sure I didn't have time to loose my nerve by sliding down the bed and bringing my feet over my head before I orgasmed.

I also think this dare would work well in the day by wearing the clamps/pegs under your clothes. If you choose you could also start this dare before going out the house to add to the excitement. :)

Anyway, hope anybody willing to try this dare enjoys it. This is my first dare and only my second post so I'd really appreciate some feedback from both sexes if poss.

Thanks guys.

qatguy
04-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Great dare. How about put on 1 nipple clamp then wear a bra under your clothes.

Saria
04-10-2012, 02:46 AM
I'll have to try this when I get mine (have some coming in the mail.)