PDA

View Full Version : Mail dares and other dares also

Kittycat1
04-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Home alone and the mail just came I was wondering if anyone would like to give me some dares. dares dont even need to be about going to go get the mail

Bittenkiss
04-05-2012, 11:53 AM
yes, but you do need to go get the mail... or you need a well trained dog to fetch the mail for you!

And seeing as you don't have such a thing... it'll have to be you - so go get the mail, on your hands and knees, and no using your hands until you've delivered the mail to the right places.

archie21
04-05-2012, 11:55 AM
where is the mail.. outside... well go collect it.... bikini bottoms only.... or wrap a towel around you...

do the splits for half and hour and edge constantly.... do you like to drink your own cum... ?

Kittycat1
04-05-2012, 11:57 AM
yes, but you do need to go get the mail... or you need a well trained dog to fetch the mail for you!

And seeing as you don't have such a thing... it'll have to be you - so go get the mail, on your hands and knees, and no using your hands until you've delivered the mail to the right places.

ok I'll do that.

Kittycat1
04-05-2012, 11:57 AM
where is the mail.. outside... well go collect it.... bikini bottoms only.... or wrap a towel around you...

do the splits for half and hour and edge constantly.... do you like to drink your own cum... ?

I'll do that one tomorrow, should be alone again, and i don't really like drinking my own cum.