PDA

View Full Version : Mealtime - fun with food - m or f, single or group (PG-13)

MrRich
04-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Mealtime – Fun with food :)

Hi. This is a fun dare involving food play and WAM.

This dare is to be done with every meal during one day: breakfast, lunch and dinner. It can be done by boys or girls, alone or in a group.

The first step is to prepare or purchase your meal like you would normally. Dress any way you want, but I recommend dressing as though nothing out of the ordinary is about to happen.

Then, roll a single six-sided die. Remember this number, because every (roll) bite of food is going inside your clothes.

That's right, inside your clothes.

Here is the order of filling:
Front of pants (inside your underwear)
Back of pants (inside your underwear)
For boys, the next step is in your socks, followed by down the front of your shirt
For girls, the next step is in your bra, followed by in your socks.

Add food in one location until there is not any more room, then move on. You can change the order or add more locations if that is more fun for you. Only roll once for each meal. If you roll a 'one', roll again (or just don't eat, it's up to you).

For items that you eat with a utensil (fork and knife, spoon, chopsticks, etc), such as cereal, soup, pasta, stir-fry, etc., prepare a regular bite and simply place it in the appropriate spot. For example, if you are eating spaghetti, roll a regular forkful and in your underwear it goes.

For items that you eat without utensils, such as pizza, hamburgers, doughnuts, etc, you are to take a bite, chew it 10 times and then spit it out into the appropriate spot.

Continue this until you are finished with your meal. You can then change your clothes and clean up before your next meal.

For those who want a little extra fun, roll a second die for each meal and follow the instructions below:

1. Do this in public, either with purchased food in a restaurant or with your own food on a picnic, staff room, etc.
2. Prior to every 'placement' of food gather the largest wad of spit possible and spit it into the appropriate spot.
3. At the end of your meal, pee your pants completely before leaving the table
4. Remaining fully clothed, masturbate to orgasm, adding your juice to the collected food.
5. Have a snack in between each meal. Make this something small, such as yogurt, fruit, chips and salsa, a candy bar, etc. Do not change your clothes before your next meal (but you can still change after each large meal)
6. Include any beverages you may have with your meal.

Here's an example: For breakfast I have a bagel with cream cheese, orange juice and a bowel of fruit. I roll a four. I like it fun so I roll for extras and roll a six (include beverages). I take a bite of bagel, a spoon of fruit and a sip of OJ. Since I rolled a four, my next bite, my 4th bite, is going down the front of my underwear. So, I take another bite of bagel, chew chew chew x10, then dutifully hold open my pants and underwear and spit the bagel down the front. For the other items I would have spooned some fruit or spit a mouthful of OJ. This continues until my items are finished and I have a sloggy mess in my pants. Change and repeat for lunch and dinner.

For those in a group, follow the instructions above but instead of doing it to yourself, spin a bottle on the table and perform the action to the lucky target.

I hope you like this food dare, although I understand if it's not to your taste. Share your experiences if you can. Please remember to be safe and that, as with all WAM, any substances you use may have an effect (ie.cause irritation) on that part of your body.

Have Fun!

-MrRich