PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing

Arminas
04-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Ok I know that there are already tons of xdressing dares around but I have never done it and I know that I wont do it if I have to pick one myself so I turn to you all.

Please give me a non public xdressing dare oh and since I dont have any clothes (yet) please dont make it too expensive

Davros
04-06-2008, 04:28 PM
A nice place to start is a black bra and a tight black thong. Wear these for a full day. Also, give yourself several wedgies throughout the day. :)

Demonprotege1
09-18-2008, 10:47 PM
get a pair of panties and stockings and a bra all matching maybe heels to if u can afford it and find some that fit. Put balloons in the bra and put the panties and stockings on and walk around your house and take pictures of your sexy self posing in the mirror

Shiney
09-19-2008, 12:27 PM
I definitely recommend starting out with buying some underwear. That can be hard if you get really nervous. No one cares though, especially since it's almost halloween, but it can be a bit scary.

sluttydebbie
09-19-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi,
I am very new to this site, but I am a closet crossdresser.
This coming weekend I have the house to myself, so I was wondering if someone could give me a sissy dare. Prefer to not go outside, and my clothing is limited, but on the whole Im quite kinky so please surprise me.

Debbie xxooxx.

ty_la
09-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Don't hijack threads! =O tsk tsk ;P