PDA

View Full Version : stranded on panty island

sexypantyboy18
03-28-2012, 07:36 PM
For his spring break Nick decided to go on a boating trip with his friends out to a local island off the coast to go camping. So as soon as class got out, Nick and his friends scrambled down to the docks and were off. It was a relatively long trip to the island so most of the group slept on the boat while one person drove. During the middle of the voyage, the weather changed dramatically and transformed from a calm night into a ferocious storm. The boat was tossed about by the waves and was rocking like crazy. From the violent thrashing of waves, the engine failed and got washed off the boat. Everyone who was sleeping but Nick woke up to see what was happening. As they came out from below decks the boat rocked and tossed everyone overboard, but Nick remained safely below decks.

When Nick woke up that morning, he found himself in a hanging wedgie high above the ground in only his cotton briefs. After about an hour he finally managed to rip out of his tightie whities and come falling to the ground completely nude. Nick had no idea where he was and his boat was no where in sight. Nick decided to wander around the island to see if any of his friends where on the island.

After several hours of hopeless wandering, 3 beautiful women with amazing curvy figures and great tans wearing very sexy pink lace thongs with the accompanying bra came walking down the beach in his direction.

"There you are!" they said. "We've been looking all over for you."

They picked him up from where he was sitting in the sand and said "Come on we are going to take you back to our camp."

The three women led Nick back to their camp that was only a little ways up the beach. When they arrived Nick couldn't believe his eyes... There where hundreds of beautiful women wearing all kinds of different sexy lingerie.

"They look great don't they?" said the three women to Nick. "You'll be just like them soon." The women could tell Nick was very excited. They led him through the camp to a cabin located in the back of the camp. When they came inside, the room was lit by several candles and had a massage table placed in the middle. there was a beautiful nude brunnette who greeted us.

"Who's this?" she asked the three women. "We found him on the beach. He needs to be cleaned up before being brought to Mistress Daniella."

So the women handed Nick off to the brunette and left the cabin. "Here lie down on the table, make yourself comfortable."said the brunnette. "My name is isabella. I'm going to be taking care off you for the next few hours."

So Nick lied down on the table and started to relax. Isabella slowly started to rub Nick down with a cool oil and relax all his muscles. As Isabella massaged him Nick felt a weird chill from the oil but thought nothing of it because of the amazing situation he thought he had stumbled upon. As Isabella worked her way up Nick's legs and started to get closer to his manhood, Nick started to feel excited.

He slowly started to get hard. When Isabella realized this she said "Oh no. We can't have that happening." she attached a cup to the hole where Nick's manhood had been hanging through the table. When it was attached, Nick received a cold jerk which immediately calmed his manhood back down to normal.

"That's better." Isabella stated. Nick start to get a weird feeling from this, but had no time to react because Isabella continued her massage and Nick was asleep a few minutes later.

When Nick awoke, to his suprise his body was completely hairless. Every part of his body that originally had hair was super smooth. Also to his horror, his manhood had shriveled up about ten fold, there was hardly anything there. Nick sat in the empty dark room he was being held in in horror.

A couple minutes later, a women dressed in a doctors coat came and took Nick to a different cabin on the beach.

This women said to Nick. "I have a lot of work to do if you are going to be presentable tomorrow for Daniella." She then strapped him down to the medical table in the room and put him to sleep with knockout gas. While Nick was knocked out, she injected several shots of hormones and special serums to make Nick's body into a goddess like feminine shape. She also removed what was left of Nicks manhood, so the hormones and serums could grow a pussy in its place.

Nick woke up again a few hours later, and felt extremely weak. he was still strapped down to the table and couldn't move. Soon after he woke up, 2 women that were dressed in sexy metal bikinis(similar to the princess leia one) came and unstrapped Nick from the table.

"It's time to take you to Daniella." they said...

deltavoyager
03-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Good so far! Please continue!

Maleslave21
03-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Amazing wish I was there

sexypantyboy18
03-28-2012, 11:31 PM
As the two women carried Nick to Daniella he was practically unconscious and was still unaware of the changes that had occured to his body. A few minutes later the women brought Nick into the largest cabin in the beach camp. The women that were carrying him threw him down in a mud puddle that was in front of a large throne that was the main focus of the room.

"So your the little slut that got stranded here the other night." said Daniella. "who are you?" replied Nick. "where am I?"

"My name is Daniella, you slut, and this is Isla de femina." snapped back Daniella. she then informed Nick that she had been a victorias secret angel before coming to the island. This explained her large wings and expensive lingerie she was wearing. "why do you keep calling me a slut?" asked Nick.

"because thats what you are. a dirty little slut." replied Daniella. "I'm a guy, not a whore." said Nick. "Not anymore..." restated daniella.

Nick then realized the dramatic changes that had occured to his body. Large perky breasts that were perfectly shaped had emerged on his chest, and his body had developed a beautiful hourglass figure. Then he noticed that instead of his manhood, there was a clean tight pussy.

"see." said Daniella. "You are a slut and you are never going to leave this island until I allow it. You are to remain a slave at my camp here on the island."

"NO!" Nick shouted back in defiance. He then tried to get up and run but only slipped and fell flat on his face in the mud puddle. "Thats a bad little slut. For that you will get 50 spankings once I give you to your master, and you will not be given any panties or bra for at least the first 10 days of slavery." declared Daniella. "take this slut down to Maxime. She'll put this new slave in her place."

the two women that had taken nick to Daniella then tied his arms and legs together and dragged Nick down to the beach where Maxime's cabin was.

Once at Maxime's cabin the women tied Nick's ropes to the table in spread eagle. "Welcome, I'm Maxime and your new name is Electra."

"No my name is Nick" he replied. "no you little slut, your name is now electra and you are a woman. not a stupid man like you were before." retorted Maxime. "for this outburst you'll have to spend your first 10 days in my service tied to the whipping post in the center of camp. If anyone in the camp asks you to do something while tied to the pole than you must. If you deny them then they will paddle you until you ass is as red as a fire truck. but first for your punishment from Daniella."

Maxime strecthed out electra(Nick) so that her ass was hanging over the table she then proceeded to spank her ass with lightning quick blows. By the time she got to 25, electra was already in tears. Then when Maxime got to 50, electra's ass was burning like it was on fire. Maxime then dragged electra to the whipping post and tied her up tight to were she would remain for the next 10 days.

humplady52091
03-29-2012, 01:27 PM
woah dang this is gonna be good

sexypantyboy18
03-29-2012, 09:23 PM
after spending a week tied to the whipping post, electra looked like a mess her hair was knotted, and her entire body was absolutely filthy. Maxime and a new women electra had not seen yet came walking up to the walking post. "Youve been a good little slave," said Maxime. "I'm going to be nice and take you down a few days early. This here is going to be your mistress. Her name is Carmen."

Carmen was stunning to Electra. Her tan was a perfect golden brown, and she had auburn hair that was long and wavy. She was wearing a tight white g-string with a tight white bra that enhanced her breast size.

"since there are no men here on the island, Carmen is going to teach you to be a perfect little lesbian." said Maxime.

"come on baby. were going to go down to the ocean." said carmen. She took electra's hand and led her down to the ocean. They both lied down on the beach. Carmen started to rub electra's breasts. She then gently kissed Electra. She then intensified the kissing and started to rub Electra's pussy to turn her on more. Electra then started to become more active in the makeout session. Electra and Carmen laid on the beach for about 30 minutes kissing and rubbing each others bodies.

Carmen then told electra to go down on her pussy, and electra wasn't about to refuse. Electra started and went at Carmen's pussy for like 5 minutes before Carmen said, "that's a good slut. We're done for today. Now its time to go clean you up." Carmen shoved Electra off of her and electra went rolling down the shore into the water. Once all the dirt had washed off of Electra, Carmen then took Electra out of the ocean and led her to the salon cabin. Carmen dried off Electra's body, and worked on her hair so it was smooth and shiny. Once Electra was clean and her hair was in order, Carmen brought Electra into another room in the cabin which was covered from wall to wall with different panties.

"Ok slave, the panties that you are going to start with are this pink c-string(a tight thong like panty with no waistband)." said Carmen as she handed Electra the panty. "As you prove your worth as my slave you will get to graduate to different panties. When you earn those, you will be a free woman that is considered a member of our society." said carmen as she pointed to a golden bikini bottom and golden bra. "and trust me itll be a long time before you earn that. it will be at least a few months before you earn the bottom and your first bra, then it will be even longer before you earn the bra."

Electra was excited to finally have some underwear, but wasn't sure whether to be happy or not about being a slave for a long time. "It's late time, for my little slut to go to bed." said carmen. She led Electra back to her cabin. once they were inside, there was a big fluffy bed and then a small matress lying on the ground on the opposite side of the room.

Electra collapsed on the matress. She had not gotten a quality rest in days. Before Electra was able to fall asleep, she felt cold metal close around her neck. "Can't have you running away." said carmen. as she attached the metal collar to a chain that was bolted to the wall. "Now go to sleep."

Carmen and Electra both then went to sleep for a long night of rest. Electra had no idea what her first day as Carmen's slave was going to be like when she woke up the next morning. and carmen laid asleep in her bed dreaming up complicated tasks for electra the following day.

humplady52091
03-30-2012, 10:44 AM
wonderful :) can't wait for more

humplady52091
05-24-2012, 05:25 PM
sorry for the double post but i hope this didn't die...