PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart dice dare (non-sexual, both genders)

Twisted Kitten
03-28-2012, 05:08 AM
ok, roll 2 dice and the sum of the 2 numbers is the number of the dare below you have to do. pretty self explainatory, right? and the location of all of thease dares is at the wal-mart store, or it can be done at like, a krogers if you have to.
first role a die to see how many of the below dares you have to do.

1. 1
2. 2
3. 3
4. 4
5. 5
6. 6

Dares to to at wal-mart/kroger

1. If you got this, then you need to go back to 1st grade math. RE-ROLL!

2.Start playing soccer; see how many people you can get to join in.

3.Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to “10″.

4.Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a “test drive.”

5.Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.

6.As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow. Magic!”

7.Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men. Take bets on the battle.

8.Hold indoor shopping cart races.

9.Two words: “Marco Polo.”

10.In the food aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if your trying to follow it. Slowly lower your head to the ground then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out “Yes!!! I got it!!! Wow, that was the biggest Cockroach I’ve ever seen, I think it was pregnant!!! Hey look, there’s another one!!!” Then Repeat.

11.Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric carts. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.

12.Ride around on those electric carts and pretend that you’re a prissy English Man. Say things like “Cheerio, good man.” to people who walk by. And don’t forget to have perfect posture.

enjoy!!