PDA

View Full Version : Dare me to hell.

slavesebi
04-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Dear all,

After finding this forum (I could have done with finding this years ago when I was single, its amazing) - my girlfriend/mistress has told me to ask you hopefully creative people for dares.

Let's start of small and work our way bigger - we'll be here for at least 3 hours so please, instead of a straight beating i'd like to be humiliated by you guys (with her final say, obviously).

Sebi.

P.S. things that scarlett wants to do and doesn't want to do with me are below. from now on it will be her posting but she thought it would be humiliating for me to take the first step and sign up and admit that i like to be humiliated.

slavesebi
04-05-2008, 01:38 PM
This is sebi's mistress/girlfriend. - i just recevied this PM and thought I would share for your benifit.

Ok. Do you mind telling me a little about your situation?

Do you live together? And is it just you two? Do you own any toys? Any female clothing that will fit him? Can the dares involve anything public or must it stay within your house? etc

Yes we do live together alone. I own some toys... butt plug, cuffs, strap on (although its too big for his ass at the moment, i'm still training him on it.)

public is okay but private is more appreciated. he has female clothes and shoes that fit him - slutty ones.

if you dont mind, i'm gonna post this on the forum post... just remove your user name?

Scarlett x

craig2222
04-05-2008, 01:39 PM
ok fisrt stuff 8 ice cubes up your ass...keep there for five minutes..any which havent melted are eaten..

slavesebi
04-05-2008, 01:48 PM
ok fisrt stuff 8 ice cubes up your ass...keep there for five minutes..any which havent melted are eaten..

Thank you for this - my slave was deeply humiliated especially when i shoved them in his mouth.

I should feel sorry for him, but I dont... I say this, becase they were christmas tree ice cubes - lots of rough edges. MUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.