PDA

View Full Version : Wants Naked or Self Humiliation Dares

Miss. G
03-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Hey. As it said in the title, I'm only really looking for naked dares or dares to self humiliate me.

Limits: Too public, blood, piss, poo, anal
!No pics or cam whatsoever!

Dravot
03-25-2012, 05:09 PM
You will need

Toothpaste
A sharpie or other permanent marker

Go into your bathroom or other space with a large mirror when you are home alone.

Right the ten most degrading things you can think of they should be placed as follows, right tit, left tit, stomach, right thigh, left thigh, directly over your cunt, the other 4 should be written on free space across the front of your body.

You will now stand in front of the mirror feet shoulder width apart, hands clasped together behind your head.

You will read each word aloud, now edge 1 time, slap your cunt as hard as you can one time.

Read each word aloud, edge the second time, slap your cunt twice.
Read each word aloud, edge the third time, slap your cunt three times

continue this cycle until you reach the tenth edge, slap your cunt ten times.

Now smear toothpaste all over your swollen cunt lips and masturbate till you cum, you can not clean it off for one hour.

I look forward to a detailed report, you may either PM it to me or post it in this thread.

Miss. G
03-25-2012, 05:31 PM
@Dravot
Well, it was a very painful dare I must say. At first, I wrote the words on my body as you said. I wrote words like 'bitch' 'whore' 'slave' and other words like that. Then I did the edging. I do not like that one bit. The slapping part to my cunt did turn me on a bit. By the en it was very red. I then applied the toothpaste which hurt like a sun of a bitch!!
A very good dare.

Dravot
03-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Thank you, just trying to combine as many of your likes into one quick and easy dare as possible, perhpaps you could list all ten names you chose?