PDA

View Full Version : Everybody must get stoned...

jakc333
04-04-2008, 01:20 PM
For the day act like your stoned.

AM.PM
04-04-2008, 06:07 PM
oh this would be funny.although my parents would probably send me to the E.R thinking i was actualy stoned.lol

Bebe_Gurl
04-04-2008, 08:23 PM
oh this would be funny.although my parents would probably send me to the E.R thinking i was actualy stoned.lol

I sereously doubt that YOU could personally pull that off that well. :p
But a good dare idea!:p

Ghost
04-04-2008, 11:04 PM
I can try..but not today....

okie_avatar
04-05-2008, 05:58 AM
i am like that normally...

ha ha ha

Slaveboi2008
04-05-2008, 11:53 AM
hahaha me too!! lol

PJ581
04-06-2008, 03:40 PM
i am just stoned regularly lol.

depp
04-06-2008, 07:30 PM
I think it might be a little more fun to actually get stoned.

SubMissChievous
04-06-2008, 07:41 PM
I think it might be a little more fun to actually get stoned.:eek::eek: depp!!! Are you actually daring people to get stoned??!! It's... illegal... and dangerous... and anti-christian!!! :eek:

:D

PJ581
04-08-2008, 04:42 PM

haha thats what I'm talking about.
naughty_chloe- It's only illegal if you get caught ha. and than thats when you run like a mexican just crossing the american border:D lol(note: I wasn't trying to sound racist or anything. just my way of fun)

depp
04-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Weed is generally safer then tobacco and alcohol as long as there is not a history of mental problems developing later in life for your family. If you look at the bulk of non government sponsored studies it will become clear to you that marijuana is a very safe substance. Not only is it less dangerous to your body than both tobacco and alcohol but recent studies show it is less physically addictive than caffeine. So unless you have a history of Alzheimer's or schizophrenia in your family it is very unlikely for the casual user to be negatively effected of addicted in any great way by this drug. There are a bunch of important details to go into on this topic about combinations of drugs, the method one uses to take them, and the differences between physical and physiological addiction but what I said above is generally true for most individuals based on all the research I have seen.

The colored graph attached below is from a BBC article on drug classifications. You may find it interesting. The black and white graph is from a study done by Jack E. Henningfield, PhD and repored on by The New York Times. Take this all with a grain of salt however. Do some research yourself.

Sum
04-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Weed is generally safer then tobacco and alcohol as long as there is not a history of mental problems developing later in life for your family. If you look at the bulk of non government sponsored studies it will become clear to you that marijuana is a very safe substance. Not only is it less dangerous to your body than both tobacco and alcohol but recent studies show it is less physically addictive than caffeine. So unless you have a history of Alzheimer's or schizophrenia in your family it is very unlikely for the casual user to be negatively effected of addicted in any great way by this drug. There are a bunch of important details to go into on this topic about combinations of drugs, the method one uses to take them, and the differences between physical and physiological addiction but what I said above is generally true for most individuals based on all the research I have seen.

The colored graph attached below is from a BBC article on drug classifications. You may find it interesting. The black and white graph is from a study done by Jack E. Henningfield, PhD and repored on by The New York Times. Take this all with a grain of salt however. Do some research yourself.

Would plus rep you if you hadn't disabled it, so is going to waste a post publicly telling you that i think Yes good.
I'm slightly drunk, this is a very bad post

also pure mdma isn't very bad for you, the danger comes when it is cut with other things, so that you don't actually know what you're taking

DareByrd
04-08-2008, 07:34 PM
i am just stoned regularly lol.
hell ya man

way to go Depp!!!

:eek::eek: depp!!! Are you actually daring people to get stoned??!! It's... illegal... and dangerous... and anti-christian!!! :eek:
it's not anti-christian God made pot, and in all reallity pot is good, research has shown that it can help with cataracts, glaucoma, brain tumers, and helps with many of the side-effects of cancer that have no known medication except pot, can be made into a awesome biofuel that can power houses and cars, it can be grown way faster than trees and then used for paper products, and its seeds contain an unnusually high amount of essential fatty acids...and besides that people are calmer when stoned and less likely to fight
if anything pot is God's lifesaving plant it will help reduce greenhouse emissions and global warming, stop the cutting of rainforests, provide a better fuel source, and help with many diseases

exactly, tobacco and alcohol kill thousands, even millions, of people each year. Even caffeine kills more people than pot(yes, people have died from caffeine)...so how many people die from pot on an annual basis? zero, zilch, nada,the big zero, none

SubMissChievous
04-08-2008, 09:40 PM
it's not anti-christian God made pot, and in all reallity pot is good, research has shown that it can help with cataracts, glaucoma, brain tumers, and helps with many of the side-effects of cancer that have no known medication except pot, can be made into a awesome biofuel that can power houses and cars, it can be grown way faster than trees and then used for paper products, and its seeds contain an unnusually high amount of essential fatty acids...and besides that people are calmer when stoned and less likely to fight
if anything pot is God's lifesaving plant it will help reduce greenhouse emissions and global warming, stop the cutting of rainforests, provide a better fuel source, and help with many diseases

lol My post was a joke :p Or rather a parody of that recently "in" trend in the Dare section (as well as the Punishments & Ideas...) of members going "EEEK!! Don't do this, this can kill you, can cut one of your members off, send you right in hell, etc. ;) Seriously, I think whatever people do is their business as long as they act responsibly & particularly not to harm or affect other people around them. :)

depp
04-08-2008, 09:58 PM
I just had to take the opportunity to open minds younger than my own. This is a topic I enjoy ranting on. I wrote the post and then started wondering who I was arguing with. :D

P.S. God loves weeds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylQthy4YxlA)! (clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylQthy4YxlA))

Trystaan
04-09-2008, 01:46 AM
^^
Is that real :eek:

DareByrd
04-09-2008, 06:45 PM
lol My post was a joke :p Or rather a parody of that recently "in" trend in the Dare section (as well as the Punishments & Ideas...) of members going "EEEK!! Don't do this, this can kill you, can cut one of your members off, send you right in hell, etc. ;) Seriously, I think whatever people do is their business as long as they act responsibly & particularly not to harm or affect other people around them. :)

lol oh i'm a dumbass:D

SubMissChievous
04-09-2008, 06:57 PM
lol oh i'm a dumbass:Dlol No problem, your post was very interesting anyway :) And when I re-read my 1st post I realized that if someone hasn't been on too often or didn't happen to read those threads they could have taken it seriously... :)

Anyway, seems like I have this thing as of late of having my jokes taken seriously lol... :D

jakc333
04-11-2008, 02:28 PM
how did this turn into a discusion about pot it was just a dare lol or am is this fake and i am just stoned

Buzzlightyear
04-11-2008, 05:03 PM
How do you pretend to be stoned? About the easiest way to tell if someone's high or not is to smell them, and look at their eyes. Most people who smoke on a regular basis, such as myself, act normal when they're high in a public area, such as school or work. It's still a good deal of fun, you just can't munch out nonstop. Anybody else smoke at school lunch then go down and eat?

DareByrd
04-11-2008, 06:08 PM
lol No problem, your post was very interesting anyway :) And when I re-read my 1st post I realized that if someone hasn't been on too often or didn't happen to read those threads they could have taken it seriously... :)

Anyway, seems like I have this thing as of late of having my jokes taken seriously lol... :D

lol thanks :) Yea i haven't been on to much, i've been working with my friend on his boat lol

doomed_soul89
04-11-2008, 06:28 PM
:eek::eek: depp!!! Are you actually daring people to get stoned??!! It's... illegal... and dangerous... and anti-christian!!! :eek:

actually weed isn't illegal (in some countries) or dangerous, i mean who was the last person to od on weed

stevedare
04-11-2008, 06:32 PM
the last post said grass not illegal in some countrieS
I thought Holland - specificly Amsterdam was only country where it is ok .
Where else do I need to visit ?
and no - not far East - Vietnam, etc.

and to answer Buzz above - not school luch - work lunch
never did too much grass at luch when in college.

But general rule - if you drink or smoke at lunch and are really smelly or stoned - just don't come back to work. better to be yelled at for missing afternoon than to be fired !

Oh WOW look at all the pretty colors you can make - Wow

DareByrd
04-11-2008, 06:36 PM
actually weed isn't illegal (in some countries) or dangerous, i mean who was the last person to od on weed

NOBODY...didn't you read my post you cannot overdose on weed,or at least the only way you could is to smoke every second for many many hours straight

doomed_soul89
04-11-2008, 06:47 PM
NOBODY...didn't you read my post you cannot overdose on weed,or at least the only way you could is to smoke every second for many many hours straight

that was my point i said it wasn't dangerous dam you ppl stupid

Davros
04-12-2008, 05:35 AM

Who ya calling stupid? Watch it.

SubMissChievous
04-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Before calling anyone stupid mind if I recall to you that your post was basically just repeating what DareByrd had just said in a previously? And also, your reply to me shows that you haven't read all posts in this thread because I already said that my first post was a joke...

After all the title of the thread isn't "Post as if you were stoned", right? :rolleyes:

since1980
04-12-2008, 02:35 PM
please try to remember what the money you pay to a drug dealer is doing to our world. Some not all but a vast majority sell it after buying it from someone else. Do you know who that person is? NO

Remember terrorists sell drugs to make money to carry out their actions.
Another fact for those who buy illegally copied dvd's.
selling illegal dvd's is how the Madrid train bombers raised the funds for their attacks.

Everyone before on this post has said how there are no negative impacts on a person using the drug but no one has remembered the wider impact.

steps down Off high horse.

depp
04-12-2008, 08:11 PM
please try to remember what the money you pay to a drug dealer is doing to our world. Some not all but a vast majority sell it after buying it from someone else. Do you know who that person is? NO

Remember terrorists sell drugs to make money to carry out their actions.
Another fact for those who buy illegally copied dvd's.
selling illegal dvd's is how the Madrid train bombers raised the funds for their attacks.

Everyone before on this post has said how there are no negative impacts on a person using the drug but no one has remembered the wider impact.

steps down Off high horse.

Is this a straw man argument (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man)? Sounds like one to me. Also almost all US pot is grown domestically. You are more likely to be funding terror and other atrocities abroad by filling your gas tank or paying taxes than buying weed.

Weed is a very safe drug as long as you have done your homework on it (like you should do for any legal or illegal drug you take). It is safer than the two most popular legal drugs by far when used responsibly. would also rather be around someone who abuses weed than alcohol.

since1980
04-13-2008, 02:30 PM
You make an implication that makes me quite uneasy.

Either you believe that everyone in the US who smokes pot grows their own weed, (surely not) or

That you beleive that because the weed is grown in the US it cant be funding terrorism. How many home grown terrorists networks are the US authorities currently looking at i know a repot in the UK news todasy said our authorities are monitoring over 2000 suspected terrorists, you cant seriously tell me the US have less. These are the sort of people who will control the drug market including those at the lower end of the scale like weed.

To beleive that because weed is grown in the US means it cannot fund terrorism is a bit far fethced.

Lets now look at another point of view on ths subject,

the following article should be enough to dispell the myth that pot is a harnless drug, it shows what pot can make people do, you can find so many more hits like this on Google.

Do you still want to try and argue the point that pot is harmless?
Yes it is harmless to you if you smoke it and check do everything else as mentioned by Depp but there are still much wider social impacts.

depp
04-13-2008, 03:12 PM
The fact is if you are an irresponsible person anything can be dangerous. Weed is not dangerous if you take it responsibly.

This terrorism argument is silly.