PDA

View Full Version : private roleplay anyone?

sexilexi131313
03-25-2012, 10:14 AM
I would love to do a type of private roleplay on here like this: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102888
any takers?

diaperkitten
03-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Ah so you like our rp. Sure I would like to rp with you :)

sexilexi131313
03-25-2012, 10:40 AM
haha yeah your ropeplay is great! I love how it is so much more gramatically correct and easier to read than the others! just to clarify though, if I was to do a roleplay I would want to be the submissive person, either male or female. Allthough I am female I am fairly confident I could represent a male well, but I dont think that I could act dominant at all!! sorry if this puts anyone off, but thats the way I feel. i would also like to do it in the story section, like ur doing now, so whomever i am doing it with would have to agree to that. Thanks!!!!!:D

diaperkitten
03-25-2012, 10:45 AM
Aw shame I am terrible at playing the master role. However if we could find maybe two people who can play the masters or maybe just one we could make a bigger role play. It could be something like maybe their is two friends who are ether both masters or master and slave and they see two people who they want to hummilate or be humilated by so perhpas they invite them over for a game of truth or dare.

It could be something like that but I am totally up for playing in a rp with you as long as we can get someone to be a master for me. I may play a master and a sub role but only if I have a master in it to control me.

Power of the diaper
03-25-2012, 01:05 PM
If either of you guys want me, I could try it. I've done roleplays before and if you want I could try doing one with 2 people. I don't mind being master.

italia13calcio
03-27-2012, 04:52 AM
I would be interested in doing one too, as a slave, but male. Any takers?

jcogginsa
03-30-2012, 08:53 PM
i'd be interested in playing a master