PDA

View Full Version : Trying something new

NewToThis
04-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Hey. I'm trying something new here. If you'd read (and remember) my "looking for master" post, its my last semester of high school and I'm looking to have fun with it. Sadly, finding a master doesn't seem to work out. One thing I had problems with was not knowing what to say I liked or was looking for.

Anyway, killing two birds with one stone, I figured I'd take dares here. I'm going to either be at school, though I'll have plenty of time over the weekend. If you can, I'd like to get a wide variety. I'm new, so try to keep them easy if you can. I'm just trying to figure out what I like and don't like.

A couple limits: I don't like piss/poop or anything disgusting like that, including anal stuff. I also don't like pain and don't want to do anything that would make people suspicious (running around outside barking like a dog would make people suspicious).

Thanks!

Edit: I realized I should mention I'm 18 years old, female.

sports11
04-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Hey whats up? How are you doing. I will be your master. Do you have a web or camera? Do you have aim msn or yahoo? Are you looking for a relation ship. I am 21 male from boston mass.