PDA

View Full Version : Simple dare for both genders

Markbassplayer
03-21-2012, 06:37 AM
So here's a simple dare that anyone, guys or girls, can do in the privacy of their own home!

I have a hunch that most people on here have had a lot of practice getting themselves off. While practice makes perfect, many people wind up in the same old masturbation routine after a while. It can be fun to try something new and shake things up.

Since not everyone has access to a closet of sex toys, a harem of willing slaves, or BettyBoop, here are a list of things to try the next time you're cumming that will make it more intense--or at least make for an interesting challenge.

Challenge one: Silence
--Don't make a sound while having your orgasm. No moans, no grunts, and not even any gasping. I suspect many of us here have already mastered this one in an effort to be discreet...

Challenge two: No motion
--While cumming, you are to lie PERFECTLY still. The only thing that's allowed to move is your hand--no other movement allowed at all. No writhing your legs, not twitching, nothing.

Challenge three: Eye contact
--Keep your eyes open throughout your entire orgasm. Don't let them close, don't even let them blink. If you like, look at a picture of someone you have a crush on and keep your eyes locked on theirs. If you've never tried it before, it's damn difficult to keep your eyes from sliding closed while cumming!

Challenge four: Standing
--Cum standing up. You're not allowed to lean on a wall or a piece of furniture. You must stay standing through the entire orgasm.

Pick any of the above, or any combination of the above, and give them a try the next time you feel inspired to diddle yourself. Good luck!

hairband26
03-21-2012, 06:56 AM
I always like your dares, they're well thought out and interesting. :-) Just thought I'd let you know... feed your ego a bit.

321tt
03-21-2012, 07:10 AM
I have a lot of practice in 1, 2 and 4. But number 3 seems to be a real challenge! Will keep you posted xD

shynessincarnate
03-21-2012, 03:33 PM
I always like your dares, they're well thought out and interesting. :-) Just thought I'd let you know... feed your ego a bit.

Agreed. His dares are always super interesting and I, once again, feel compelled to try this one out. Though I can do #1 and #2 without problem, I know #4 would cause problems. I mean, I have trouble staying on my legs when I'm just being stimulated, let alone when my world rocks and I go into orgasm mode. As for #3, I've tried it in the past, but damn it's hard! However, I will definitely try for it again the next time I feel myself on the verge or an orgasm. :D

mynameiserik
03-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead.

...anyone?

Markbassplayer
03-23-2012, 08:22 AM

...anyone?

Well played. *high five*

BettyBoop
03-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Challenge two seems impossible.

Markbassplayer
03-23-2012, 03:20 PM

It's pretty damn hard, I'll grant you that. That doesn't mean it's not fun to try though.

Lying still, legs spread, and trying to not clench your shoulders, legs, or stomach when cumming is damn difficult. But if you can manage to stay relaxed, the orgasm feels more intense, since you internalize it more....at least that's what I've found.

Markbassplayer
03-26-2012, 09:12 AM
Anyone else want to weigh in on which of these are hard and which are easy?

Slenderman - Doctor
03-29-2012, 10:43 AM

...anyone?

Well played. *high five*

Ah, blink-and-you'll-miss-it.

Second *high five* :D

Markbassplayer
04-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Ah, blink-and-you'll-miss-it.

Second *high five* :D

I should have suspected you'd catch that one :)

Markbassplayer
04-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Awesome Dr. Who references aside, anyone else up for taking on one of these challenges?

Markbassplayer
05-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Bringing this one back....it's fun, challenging, and can be done in the privacy of your own room :)

Wasted duck
05-23-2012, 03:43 AM
I can do silent, eye contact (cuz i tried it two days ago) and standing. No movement is too hard! ;)

Markbassplayer
07-09-2012, 05:33 PM
I can do silent, eye contact (cuz i tried it two days ago) and standing. No movement is too hard! ;)

No movement is damn hard. It's fun to try for though! Although you may end up with sore stomach muscles...

Rose_Angel
07-26-2012, 07:08 AM
I have been on vacation with my fiance/Master for the last couple weeks, after not seeing him in over 10 months. I was able to be silent for a few orgasms, but after he continued, I did let out a few noises.

We attempted for me to do no motion... I lied on his bed, with my legs spread open. I tried my hardest not to move while he ate me out, but my legs are just uncontrollable. I moved a lot less.... but I still moved.

He also used his hand a few times, so I could look at him during my orgasms. It took a few tries to accomplish this, as it is just natural to close the eyes during such intense physical feelings. I did manage to do this once, though my eyes were teary afterwards. Not from pain, its just hard.

We aren't going to try the standing up though. At least not this vacation.

ilostthegame
07-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Iam always silent, but i did 2 and 3 in addition to that last night. 2 was the hardest part for me, but i did it. Another challenge people could try is to find as many ways as possible to reach orgasm witbout using your hands.

Markbassplayer
09-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Anyone else up for giving this a try?

JessiBear
12-15-2012, 08:51 AM
pretty interesting dare i will have to try it

Markbassplayer
12-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Good luck to all who try!

Dareholic
12-28-2012, 01:53 PM
--Very hard for me to do. Even with my mouth closed, I have a powerful set of lungs. You can still hear words and sounds very clearly.

--This is very easy to do. A little concentration is all it takes, but helps if you know some meditation techniques.

--Master and Mistress make me do this all the time. It really is fairly easy to do. If you are looking into their eyes and they look back into your; makes it alot easier to keep focused and your eyes open.

--Cum standing up ...... is more of a challenge. For me, it just takes alot longer to actually cum when I am standing. If you add the meditation techniques I know on top of that; I can last all night. :cool:

Tobahkiin
12-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Seeing all these comments, I've thought "It can't be THAT hard." I've now tried it, and subsequently failed it. My stomach muscles are killing me...

Markbassplayer
01-11-2013, 04:41 PM
I think keeping completely still is definitely the most difficult.

JessicaTara
01-11-2013, 09:32 PM
So here's a simple dare that anyone, guys or girls, can do in the privacy of their own home!

I have a hunch that most people on here have had a lot of practice getting themselves off. While practice makes perfect, many people wind up in the same old masturbation routine after a while. It can be fun to try something new and shake things up.

Since not everyone has access to a closet of sex toys, a harem of willing slaves, or BettyBoop, here are a list of things to try the next time you're cumming that will make it more intense--or at least make for an interesting challenge.

--Don't make a sound while having your orgasm. No moans, no grunts, and not even any gasping. I suspect many of us here have already mastered this one in an effort to be discreet...

--While cumming, you are to lie PERFECTLY still. The only thing that's allowed to move is your hand--no other movement allowed at all. No writhing your legs, not twitching, nothing.

--Keep your eyes open throughout your entire orgasm. Don't let them close, don't even let them blink. If you like, look at a picture of someone you have a crush on and keep your eyes locked on theirs. If you've never tried it before, it's damn difficult to keep your eyes from sliding closed while cumming!

--Cum standing up. You're not allowed to lean on a wall or a piece of furniture. You must stay standing through the entire orgasm.

Pick any of the above, or any combination of the above, and give them a try the next time you feel inspired to diddle yourself. Good luck!

I can do Challenge 1. Challenges 2-4 still elude me. im currently trying challenge 3 for the millionth time

Markbassplayer
01-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Keeping your eyes open is more difficult than you might think...

Xemmix
01-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Number 1 and 2 i've already done a lot. Will definitely attempt 3&4 tomorrow!

Markbassplayer
01-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Number 1 and 2 i've already done a lot. Will definitely attempt 3&4 tomorrow!

Good luck! Let us know how the attempt goes...

UnsureUser
01-16-2013, 11:04 AM
Tried doing the no motion and the eyes closed dare.

Not trying to make it sound easy, but the eyes closed one was disappointingly not hard at all :( Sounded like it would be super difficult. I don't know, maybe it's harder for girls?

And the no motion one. I laid flat on my back on my bed. I guess if we're being totally honest, my back did arch a little, or at least constricted. I mean, my muscles tighten when I orgasm, stuff is being forced out so my lower back constricts. I can't stop my muscles from contracting unless I don't have the orgasm, if that makes sense, so something is going to move...other than that pretty easy to hold completely still the entire time.

Anyway, it's pretty easy to lay there, eyes open, and not make any sound, and not move very much.

However, that is not to say I didn't think these were great dares! They were! I just think maybe these are a lot harder for girls? I'm not sure.

DrWhoFan77
03-14-2013, 10:43 PM
I've tried Challenge 4 several times before, and I find that I have a tendency to bend over when I do so. Has anyone else experienced this? I think I can do challenge 1 with a pretty reasonable amount of success.

Markbassplayer
05-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Any one else brave enough to attempt these challenges?

tieguanyin
05-20-2013, 04:21 PM

It was fine for dare one and two. I tried to keep my eyes opened the whole time but they closed down as soon as I reached climax, twice. I was unable to open them, nor were I was able to move, let alone doing dare four.

May be I can try it again tonight.

tieguanyin
05-21-2013, 04:10 PM
I tried it one more time last night and this time I was not even able to stay still.

Markbassplayer
06-10-2013, 07:19 AM
Interesting. What's easy for some is hard for others...

randi8179
10-27-2013, 08:14 PM
I managed to orgasm silently easily enough (I have lots of practice already), but the no movement one was damn hard. I couldn't still my hips the first time, but defs got it the second.

Schwink
01-22-2014, 10:47 AM
I've done all four of these in my years. The hardest is the second one, my feet almost always stiffen.

Markbassplayer
02-04-2014, 09:29 AM
It's interesting to see which challenges are easy and which are difficult for different people.

Blossom93
03-25-2014, 03:56 AM

Oh I do like the sound of all of these.... and I will definitely try it out. I've often thought about this type of thing and here they are as a dare!!

Sammybear717
03-25-2014, 08:20 AM
done! all 4! what's next lol

Aubrey
06-28-2014, 10:20 PM
I'll try number four tomorrow, but I just tried a combination of the first three. This was my first time trying anything like this for me, so it was all new. I was fine with no blinking. Since it's allergy season, and I'm having trouble breathing through my nose, I held my breath. This proved to be quite difficult, but I managed. As for the no moving thing, I tried. I relaxed. But my legs kept tensing up. I will definitely retry this dare, though.

Markbassplayer
07-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Don't forget to report how you do at the challenges!

Seunghwhore
07-08-2014, 05:02 AM
I did one two and three just now, and the eyes were fine, the staying quiet was fine, and staying still i think i did ok at but it was hard! now i feel all tingly all over, and i love it! Seriously shaking. Gotta try it with the standing up too.
This is the kind of dare i like, simple but exciting :)

DiaperedKittyBoy
07-11-2014, 01:21 PM
I honestly wasn't expecting it to be that hard, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open and I couldn't stay still. I was doing good until RIGHT before I came and then I started blinking, so I just focused on not moving. I just couldn't stop it. My feet twitched and my legs kept tensing up. I'm gonna have to try this again another time.

Erza_Scarlet
07-11-2014, 02:49 PM
This was an interesting challenge actually. I'm surprised I completed stage 2 at least.

Cstelle
10-20-2014, 08:53 AM
Tried. Failed miserably - in all four challenges.

(This "dare" (four-part challenge, really!) was bloody perfect: simple, fun & funny! More! More! Author! Author! Author! Author!)

Ap0ll069
12-29-2015, 01:01 AM
Anyone else want to weigh in on which of these are hard and which are easy?

I have pretty much mastered 1 and 2, and I'm sure I could do 3 if I really focused. ;) But 4... I'll have to try that, standing up!