PDA

View Full Version : A few simple but embarrasing (small collection)

jakc333
04-02-2008, 11:34 AM
These are unalborate dares for the common getdare user.

1) public toilet view-see thread

2) bikini, bra- see thread

3)is there supposed to be hair down there?- based off a dare/order (dont ask) that i received, ask your parents if hair is suppose to grow on your crotch.

4) we are all damned- now this is really funny if you are not a Christian (i am not so i ought to try this lol), get a bible and a crucifix and go shouting "the world is coming to an end!" Repent! ACCEPT JESUS!"

5) this isn't working out- Tell a friend or your parents that you are thinking about getting a sex change

6) mr. grammar- for the whole day correct everyones grammar, trust me this can be annoying

7) i dont think you can fill that bra- this is one for the guys. Go into gap, victorias secret, or any store that will sell women's underwear. Ask a sales clerk preferably female what bra do you think would best go with your eyes, your boyfriend is tired of your bright pink one. After they respond ask if they have a matching thong.

8) this isn't working out 2- tell your revered/priest/rabbi/emahn that you are thinking about converting, Scientology seems cool.

9) was i an accident- Ask your parents if they meant to have you or was mom to stoned to remember the pill.

10) I am not fat- stuff your clothing so you look as fat as you can, then go into somewhere like the mall or some crowded place and shout "I AM NOT FAT! I just like eating 10 meals a day!"

I will post more if this thread goes well

slave1987
04-02-2008, 11:50 AM
6) mr. grammar- for the whole day correct everyones grammar, trust me this can be annoying

Everyone's (you forgot the apostrophe) ... and the full stop at the end ... and the capital 'M' in 'Mr'

This could take a while...

jakc333
04-02-2008, 12:41 PM
NOTE- DONT USE Mr. Grammar to piss me off! lol

slave1987
04-09-2008, 11:49 AM
NOTE- DONT USE Mr. Grammar to piss me off! lol

Missed the appostrophe in "DON'T" :D

Five_Alive
04-09-2008, 07:47 PM
I believe the dot after Mr is no longer used. It is simply Mr blah blah blah.

I'm sorry, but this isn't a dare. I do this already. :o

The rest are nice ideas. I shall give them a try. :)

stevedare
04-09-2008, 08:02 PM
but oes the "Mr" mean mister or master ?

Five_Alive
04-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Mister. I have never seen Master in abbreviated form.