PDA

View Full Version : Metronome Dice Spanking and masturbation Dare

RST
03-18-2012, 05:06 PM
It seems GD has a new member who is very seriously into spanking (you know who you are) After a friendly little chat I decided to do a spanking dice dare with the aid of a metronome. Without further ado I DARE YOU TO:

the rules:

This dare consists of little concertos of sweet slapping sounds slowly going up in tempo until you climax with a crescendo at the end. The stages you'll be going through are as follows:

stage one: 40 bpm
stage two: 45 bpm
stage three: 50 bbpm
stage four: 55 bpm
stage five: 60 bpm
stage six: 65 bpm
stage seven: 70 bpm

Start your stage one. Every stage consists of a different spanking determined by three dice rolls. You must keep on rolling and spanking until you either drop out of stage one (small chance) or you finish all the stages.

1) Roll D6 for number of spankings: 1=30 2=60 3= 90 4=120 5=150 6=180
2) Roll D6 for position and target: 1=laying on back on bed, legs wide, spanking genitals, count spanks out loud 2= laying on back on bed, legs wide, spanking inner thighs alternating sides 3= kneeling on floor, spanking tits/nipples alternating sides 4=laying on left side on bed, right leg up, spanking right ass cheek 5=laying on right side on bed, left leg up, spanking left ass cheek 6= sitting on all fours on floor spanking both ass cheeks alternating
3) Roll D6 for implement: 1=flat hand 2=ruler/light paddle 3=cane or crop 4=large flat paddle/wooden spoon 5=whip/belt/cable 6=weapon of choice (a velcro glove for instance)
4) Start your metronome at the speed of your current stage and do the spanking the dice determined for you for this stage.
5) When you're done stop the metronome, lay back on your bed and masturbate until you edge then slap your genitals with your flat hand once.
6) Roll another D6: 1=go down one stage and roll for a new spanking as explained in step 1 (if you're in stage one at this point stop spanking and wanking and go do something useful with your life the following two hours) 2-4=stay in your current stage and roll for a new spanking as explained in step 1 at the same tempo as the last spanking 5-6=go up one stage and roll for a new spanking as explained in step 1 (if you're in the last stage at this point you have successfully completed the dare)

Congratulations! You may lay down on your bed and masturbate to orgasm once.

You'll need:

- a light flat implement such as a ruler or very light paddle
- a cane or crop
- a large flat paddle or wooden spoon
- a whip, belt or cable
- dice
- metronome software (like this (http://www.nch.com.au/metronome/index.html))

bonus:

For the real die-hards you can spice up this dare to your personal tastes:
- double or triple the number of spanks you roll
- add more stages either with higher tempo at the end or with smaller steps in tempo change
- sprinkle some rice on the floor where you'll be kneeling
- use measure 3,4,5 (or other number) function on TempoPerfect and spank extra hard on said counts
- rub a bit of toothpaste on the body part you just spanked after each stage

GL going through all the stages and may the dice be (un)kind to you. If you enjoyed this dare please comment or make a blog post about it. I do love reading about your experiences. Also feel free to comment or suggest improvements after you've tried this dare.

Billyboy
03-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Well, I am definitely NOT the 'new member who is very seriously into spanking'. However, I am an old member (you can read 'old' two different ways who is into spanking (not as much as the 'new' member, though).

After the crazy week ahead of me, I will definitely try this, although probably without the 'position' parts; I just don't bend that way any more. On second thought, I'm not sure I ever could have laid on my side on the bed with a leg up and spanked...

RST
03-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Today I got a little curious about what kind of monster I created so I did a little quick and dirty calculation on how long this dare will actually take on average. First part is a bit of a gamble as I don't know how to do the multiplication for the average number of stages you'll have to do. I think it's something like this:

chance of going down 1/6*3 (when you go down you do that one then go back and then go up again hence 3)
chance of staying in same stage 1/2*2 (do the same stage and then go up hence 2)
chance of going up 1/3*1 (directly go up hence 1)

so that would be 3/6+6/6+2/6=11/6*7 stages = 13 stages on average (I'm really not sure this is the correct number)

say the average stage takes place at 55 bpm and is 105 spanks long it will take 1.9 minutes say 3 with preparation so that's 3*13=39 minutes of spanking.

Add to that masturbating between stages: 13*6 = 78 minutes (I'm guessing being aroused it will not take more than 6 minutes on average)

So total time for dare comes to 39+78=117 minutes or just under two hours on AVERAGE. That doesn't seem so bad.

RST
03-20-2012, 03:48 PM
So I did a dry run myself and only rolled for stage progression and number of swats just to see how this might play out. I ended up with 34 stages to be completed (rolled a 1 six times in total :'( ) Then I did some accounting:

subtotal time spanking: 67m
subtotal time edging and changing position: 6*34=204m
total time: 271m or just over 4,5 hours of self abuse
total swats: 3780
34 stages means: 33 edges, 1 sore ass, 1 sore genital region, 2 sore (man)tits and 1 orgasm
longest possible time with leg in the air: 4,5m (I'll try this myself to see if it's doable at all)

Suffice to say this one is not for the faint hearted or the weak of body and mind. I did create a monster after all. If you go ahead and try this one tell us your personal set up before you start and do tell if you managed to finish it. GL to everyone trying this one.

Idakno
03-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Im gonna try this