PDA

View Full Version : Lol I have A great dare( I tried it my sister beeged me not to do it lolz)

lovemekbm
04-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Okay, girls, the dare is to go find something itchy (such as pom-poms, itching powder, a wig, fake flowers, ect. Now go surprize your sibiling. grab the front of thier panties and pull out (so you are looking down the front of their panties) Put whatever item you selected in the front of their panties, push them to the floor, and give them a wedgie, keep pulling hard and then put them in a jock-lock. lock the door behind you when you leave the room. (they will have a hard time getting out) Okay, here is what i did: I have a :) sister who is 16, so i busted into her room and pulled her out of bed. I then pulled her shorts down, leaving her in her panties and shirt. she said what the heck are you doing!?!?!? so I pulled her panties and inserted 2 pom-poms. then I put her in a jock lock and she was like, No! Anything but that! I will do anything! So I then left her screaming at me, so i taped her mouth shut and left her to escape.

Singer
04-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Kelly:mad: why do you have to be my evil sister? And get off the laptop! I have A science paper due tomorrow! you will be avenged! Avenged I tell you!:mad:

Your loving sister, Kailey:D

scaryfatman
04-01-2008, 08:03 PM
your family is.... awesome..

Bebe_Gurl
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM
your family is.... awesome..

If I did that to my sis, I would be dead. She is such a little tattletale!!!

doomed_soul89
04-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Kelly:mad: why do you have to be my evil sister? And get off the laptop! I have A science paper due tomorrow! you will be avenged! Avenged I tell you!:mad:

Your loving sister, Kailey:D

juding by some of your other posts you wanted it so that would make her not so evil

Singer
04-02-2008, 06:22 PM
juding by some of your other posts you wanted it so that would make her not so evil

That was my other evil LITTLE sister Kaitlynn that knows my password. She figured everything on getdare out, so now I have to change my password. They will now BOTH be avenged I tell you.....AVENGED! (I use that word alot since its cool) Oh yeah and Kelly I got an A+ on my paper :D
Oh yeah and you got a B+ :p HaHa on u then

doomed_soul89
04-02-2008, 06:25 PM
That was my other evil LITTLE sister Kaitlynn that knows my password. She figured everything on getdare out, so now I have to change my password. They will now BOTH be avenged I tell you.....AVENGED! (I use that word alot since its cool) Oh yeah and Kelly I got an A+ on my paper :D
Oh yeah and you got a B+ :p HaHa on u then
lol so they used your account to get the idea that they used on you lol that sucks

Singer
04-02-2008, 06:26 PM
Yeah I know they are going be be avaenged BIG TIME.:D;):)

qwertypete
04-02-2008, 06:37 PM
LOL avenged :P
it's a pretty fun word though lol... have fun with that.
Also, like the above poster said, it does sound like a fun family. If my sister found out I was on here, I don't even know what would happen.

talla
04-02-2008, 06:53 PM
is it like wired ya family all on get dare?

AM.PM
04-02-2008, 09:51 PM
i would love to do this to my evil older sister but unfortunatly shes a lot bigger then i am and stronger.although i bet i could do it to one of my friends at a sleep over or somthing!great idea and i like the way you used pompoms!:p

DaniBlonde
05-04-2008, 10:28 PM
that is soooo evil...I LOVE IT!! Really got to try that 1

Bebe_Gurl
05-05-2008, 09:33 PM
i would love to do this to my evil older sister but unfortunatly shes a lot bigger then i am and stronger.although i bet i could do it to one of my friends at a sleep over or somthing!great idea and i like the way you used pompoms!:p

You know what...posts like this from you make me almost (note I said almost) glad that I moved away so you CAN"T do this to me at a sleepover. Ha! (But secretly I do miss our sleepovers.
Anyhoo, Back on topic. Singer, it sucks that they did this to you. But in the words of well, yourself. Avenge them! I think that you should get into a dare war! That would be awesome! (On the other hand...a creative sabatoge dare idea-but not if it was done on me) :)

GetdareTEO
12-04-2009, 12:44 PM
That's FANTASTIC! :D I love it!!!

BettyBoop
12-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Somehow I don't believe these are three seperate girls.

slave_master
12-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Yeah I am dubious, its quite random that you would would just do that to your sibling and they would not hit you or something.

BettyBoop
12-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah I am dubious, its quite random that you would would just do that to your sibling and they would not hit you or something.
And that you seem to have 2 random siblings on getDare who type the same way and have way too similar sounding names. And you seem to be trying too hard to bring up the fact you are siblings.

ty_la
12-05-2009, 01:09 PM
I did this to my 13 year old sister, she screamed pretty loud, luckily we were home alone. I didn't wedgie too hard, since I love my little sister :D :p .

Star Shadows
12-06-2009, 02:51 AM
Yea I am a tad dubious. Sorry for the cynicism but If I did this to my little brother (or sister if I had one) I would end up dead.

rhode64
12-06-2009, 03:56 AM
Yeah I know they are going be be avaenged BIG TIME.:D;):)
haha you guys sound very close how refreshing good for you