PDA

View Full Version : 19/f alone all night tonight

Kuriousbabe
03-17-2012, 11:01 AM
So I might be alone all night tonight and I'll need some dares. Ill do as many as I can.

dressup_master
03-17-2012, 11:03 AM
Hey,

I wanna be your master and wanna play dressup games with you. I will tell you which parts of your clothing to change, to take off or to take on. If I donīt like what you are wearing i will punish you by letting you do some physical exercises for helping you loosing some weight. You have to proove everyting with your webcam or by using your mobile phone cam.

Tell me if you will be my slave for tonight.

Dravot
03-17-2012, 11:10 AM
You will need a marker preferably a sharpie or other "permanent" type, your butt plug and toothpaste

You are not to cum during the dare.

Go into the bathroom, strip completely naked insert the butt plug and write the 5 most degrading things you can come up with to call yourself on your naked body, one on each breast, one on your stomach one one each inner thigh, look at yourself in the mirror and read them repeatedly in your head (or better yet, aloud if possible) while doing the following.

Edge 10 times, after each edge slap your pussy , once the first edge, twice the second edge, three times the third edge, four times the fourth edge, five times the fifth edge, etc.

Now take the toothpaste and rub some on each nipple and a little bit on your clit.

You will now put your clothes back on for 30 minutes or at least your bra and panties.

After 30 minutes you may take them off and clean off the toothpaste if you'd like.

The dare is finished, you may not cum till the next dare allows you to

Last dare of the evening

You may now masturbate to orgasm once tonight but you must use your fingers and when you have finished you are to wipe your fingers on your upper lip under your nose and then suck them clean so you can smell and taste how turned on you doing dares for the entertainment of strangers

I expect you to post detailed reports of both parts.

cpmo
03-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Wait til it is dark.

You will take off all of you clothes.

Insert you butt plug.

Turn on the lights and sit in front of a window with the shades open most of the way.

Call one of you girlfriends on the phone. While talking to her you will need to edge 3 times. Don't tell her what you are doing.

After you edge the 3rd time you will masturbate with the intent of orgasm. Just as you are about to orgasm you must tell her what you are doing and orgasm with her listening.

Post your experience upon completion of the dare.

Maanity
03-17-2012, 02:56 PM
In your place, strip completely naked. Insert your butt plug and order a pizza while masturbating, If you cum on while on the phone be as vocal as you can, if not, slap your pussy 5 times.

Assuming you have ~35 minutes to wait, keep the butt plug in the entire time.
Masturbate as much as you can so that you smell like sex when the pizza delivery person comes.
In the 10 minute before the driver comes, keep pulling out and reinserting the plug. When there is 5 minutes left, return your attention to your pussy.

When the doorbell rings, wrap yourself loosely in a blanket or towel to open the door. Bathrobe optional, but cannot be tied closed, only wrapped.

When he is handing you the pizza, you release and let the butt plug fall out onto the floor. You have three options:

1.) leave it there and hope he doesn't notice it
2.) pick it up yourself, but with one hand on the pizza and the other reaching for your toy, your robe will probably open.
3.) excuse yourself, and hand back the pizza so you can pick it up yourself before taking the pizza back.

Afterwards, you will post here how it went, which option you chose and what his reaction was if he noticed it, and how you felt.