PDA

View Full Version : Adopt My Body Parts for 5days

iluvXTRMcbt
03-16-2012, 10:37 AM
adopt my body parts for 5 days. you may only adopt one part and any assignments need to keep inmind my soft and hard limits.

cock - IamDare
balls -
ass - Leland
mouth
left leg
right leg
left arm
right arm
bladder
chest

Crush-it
03-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Your left ball.

Every hour, on the hour you must slap your left ball the number of times corresponding to the hour on a 24 hour clock. Obviously you get to sleep but when you wake you have to make up all the spanks you have missed. Btw midnight counts as 24 slaps not 0.

If you miss any hour (i'll be generous and give you 5 minute discretion - so you can execute your slaps up to 5 past the hour, never early),
then you must restart from midnight (24 slaps) and get to the correct hour.

Each of the slaps should be hard. If you need to ask you aren't hitting it hard enough. Enjoy!

iluvXTRMcbt
03-17-2012, 06:13 AM
Your left ball.

Every hour, on the hour you must slap your left ball the number of times corresponding to the hour on a 24 hour clock. Obviously you get to sleep but when you wake you have to make up all the spanks you have missed. Btw midnight counts as 24 slaps not 0.

If you miss any hour (i'll be generous and give you 5 minute discretion - so you can execute your slaps up to 5 past the hour, never early),
then you must restart from midnight (24 slaps) and get to the correct hour.

Each of the slaps should be hard. If you need to ask you aren't hitting it hard enough. Enjoy!

ok but you actually have both balls.

Leland
03-17-2012, 09:15 AM
Your ass!

No underwear these 5 days
Every time you must sit on a chair, sit with your bare ass
Ignore the previous dares if you are in a public place
There will be 3 days with 3 anal + spanking sessions, you choose the days:
- start spanking hard each cheek and asshole X0 times (X = roll a dice)
- lube: toothpaste or nothing, insert the biggest thing you think you can fit and pump your ass X0 times
- insert another dildo or vegetable or similar a bit wider than the previous thing and pump 2*X0 times
- stay with the thing deep inside for 30 minutes. Meanwhile spank your ass cheeks again X0 times
- send me photos of your ass of at least 1 of the sessions: 1 photo before, 1 with the thing in your ass, another after the session: I will love to see your ass that becomes red and your asshole stretched <3

iluvXTRMcbt
03-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Your ass!

No underwear these 5 days
Every time you must sit on a chair, sit with your bare ass
Ignore the previous dares if you are in a public place
There will be 3 days with 3 anal + spanking sessions, you choose the days:
- start spanking hard each cheek and asshole X0 times (X = roll a dice)
- lube: toothpaste or nothing, insert the biggest thing you think you can fit and pump your ass X0 times
- insert another dildo or vegetable or similar a bit wider than the previous thing and pump 2*X0 times
- stay with the thing deep inside for 30 minutes. Meanwhile spank your ass cheeks again X0 times
- send me photos of your ass of at least 1 of the sessions: 1 photo before, 1 with the thing in your ass, another after the session: I will love to see your ass that becomes red and your asshole stretched <3

You have it! have fun

IamDare
03-17-2012, 10:24 AM
I want your cock... it will be in pain. Don't worry about that.

iluvXTRMcbt
03-17-2012, 10:25 AM
I want your cock... it will be in pain. Don't worry about that.

its yours have fun

IamDare
03-17-2012, 10:29 AM
I'll have fun. You wont though. I can assure you of that.

iluvXTRMcbt
03-17-2012, 10:30 AM
I'll have fun. You wont though. I can assure you of that.

ok shoot me your PM orders as you will

IamDare
03-17-2012, 10:34 AM
Oh don't worry. I have just sent you one. #LetsGetKinky

iluvXTRMcbt
03-17-2012, 11:19 AM
ok but you actually have both balls.

ownership revoked due to lack of creativity

iluvXTRMcbt
03-19-2012, 08:02 AM
last chance for you to adopt a part of my body.