PDA

View Full Version : College Dare Party- WILL RESPOND!

daregirls21
01-19-2007, 09:18 PM
I know there are a ton of “dare me” posts- but this is a unique situation, and we WILL respond. Feel free to link to other dares on the site as well!

Sunday signals the beginning of the weeklong dare extravaganza, involving lots of alcohol, to celebrate the bringing on the college semester, before the work gets too hard to have any fun (and while my roomie's outta town!).

Me (Jen), my friend Lisa, and her old high school friend, Holly (an old highschool friend of Lisa's) will be joining us. She just started college here, and we are hoping to corrupt her! lol

None of us WANTS to do dares ourselves, but we all think it would be amusing to see the others do them. So, we have agreed to randomly take turns doing any dares given on this board. We don’t have a camera currently, but Holly is going to try and bring one with her. Either way, pic’s take awhile to load so don’t count on them unless I say something changed.

3 rules (we’ve agreed on to keep things under control somewhat)
1) No dares involving insertion into vagainas (keeps things from getting overly sexual)
2) No dares that could cause long term problems- so no shaved heads, or going to work naked. RISKY dares are alright…. But going to work will prolly cause arrest/fired etc…
3) No dares involveing each other. We each want to be able to enjoy the others humilation without having to be overly involved in the dare.

Other than that ANYTHINGS alright. We’ll roll dice or something to decide whose turn it is and have at it. We’re house-sitting Lisa’s uncles house, it’s 90 years old, has an attic full of random stuff, dirt floor cellar, fully stocked kitchen…

Any other details questions feel free to write. We’ll try and keep this fairly up-to-date.

cyrano69
01-20-2007, 06:45 AM
1 - order some pizzas, the one to answer the door will have to pretend to just come out of the shower, wearing only a small towel around (no panties allowed). The towel is so small that it barely holds itself on your body and barely covers your private areas. While getting the pizza box, drop some of the change on the floor, pick it up by bending over and mooning reall good that lucky pizza boy.
While standing back up to finaly give the money, get the towel to come loose, exposing you entierly, full frontal nude in front of that really luck pizza boy.

2 - one of you will have to masturbate nude in front of the others. Use some toys if you want, no vaginal insertion as it's against the rules but why not a bit of... anal :eek: for a few seconds? Just decide by rolling a dice.
It's over once she came.

Have fun

daregirls21
01-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! Here's hopeing to many more!

I dunno if anyplace delivers to this house. It's in the middle of nowhere, but we will try!

As for dare #2.... anal is a loophole we didn't think about!! Umm, but I guess it's legal lol.

In either case however, i doubt the loser will actully be enjoying themselives or ever "finish" on their own... so a time limit may be more appriopirate.

Just being realistic, and thanks for getting it started!

25rob1985
01-20-2007, 08:51 AM
what gear can you get hold off if any

slave10065120
01-20-2007, 09:14 AM
One of the girls has to take all of her clothes off.Then the others hide the clothes in different places around the house.Then she has to crawl around the house and find them within 10 minutes.The others can give her clues.Whatever she finds she can wear.The others can decide when she can put the rest of her clothes on.

diaperboy
01-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Wrap one of you up in saran wrap really tight, all of there body except there head/neck/feet
then if you want, do another layer of duct tape to make it REALLY tight
then tickle there feet for awhile or give them water until they pee

pixel
01-20-2007, 10:22 AM
1) risky : blindfold the loser and make her stand by the window naked for a decided amount of time. Even if nobody walks by, the loser won't know, and the winners can laugh at her like something is happeniong.

2) Not sexual but wuite entertaining, spanking, u can make up how many/ how long, Use a wooden spoon if you want or a hairbrush.

I'll try to come up with more if you want.

phantomofnj
01-20-2007, 03:08 PM
Ok, so I thing you should have a few house rules that should be in effect all week. Not really dares, but ought to add a little fin to the week.

1. no closing of any doors, they must stay wide open all week.

2. you must each pick out eachs others clothes every day, and must wear what the other tells you. Switch every day so that you are picking out, and being picked out, by the other person.

3. you should start a blog, or keep posting here every day, and tell everyone what you did.

Good enough start? Add some more people. :D

pixel
01-21-2007, 02:20 AM
Tie her up naked and use her as a sofa. I would love for my master to do this to me.

daregirls21
01-21-2007, 08:21 AM
what gear can you get hold off if any

Umm, normal stuff. Have most household stuff, lots of random junk in the attic, tools in cellar, woods out back...

And general week rules are all good, like the door open one. But how about you (or someone) provide directions for dress- we don't wanna get too invovled in each others dares. Everyone except Holly does have work some this week as well though, s keep that in mind. lol

umm that's about it. Everyone will be over at noon-ish.

pixel
01-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Mak the person climb up a tree then drop thier clothes down to you. then put lots of drawing pins around the tree so she cannot get down without needing to go to hospital for her feet. Remove the pins whenever you want.

25rob1985
01-21-2007, 10:18 AM
ok then my dare 4 you is to act as babies all week including diper, and food by the way 1 has to be the parent every day and you must be breast feed to naughter 1 gets tied up naked in the bed for 24 hrs and has anything done to her also please add me [email protected] and i will give you some more

pixel
01-21-2007, 12:23 PM
I'd love for my master to do that to me rob. Ur dare was moving!

phantomofnj
01-21-2007, 01:20 PM
Ok, for this evening, you should all put on your most revealing underwear or lingerie from dinner till tommorow morning.

No hands allowed to eat dinner tonight, after it's on your plate, you have to lick it up, hands behind your backs. Last one done with dinner does the dishes and has to clean up the mess that you will make. I suggest spagetti for dinner. :D

I'll get some more when you post about how this went.

pixel
01-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Variation of dare above, when they have to clean the dishes, the winners spit on the plates repeatedly or piss on them and the loser has to clean the plates with her tongue.

jock52
01-21-2007, 02:24 PM
play a game where the losers have to shave their pubic hair in front of everyone else.

phantomofnj
01-21-2007, 06:04 PM
So, how did the first day go? What did you girls do out of all the tasks given? And was she able to bring a camera?

daregirls21
01-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Day 1:

order some pizzas dare: I lost the dice on this one. But I lucked out when nobody could find a pizza that delivered!

Masterbate: Holly stripped and kinda fake masterbatred for about 5 mins. She was super red when she had to strip, and very embarssed, but no arousal J

Cloths Hideing: I lost this again. Nasty dare! I stripped naked, and was quite embarssed doing so. I stayed downstairs while tey went upstairs and hide my cloths. All I could find was my shirt (under the mattress in the room I’m staying) The rest were, as of this writing still hidden. Having to crawl around didn’t help

Window naked: Me again!!! Took off the shirt and stood in front of the window. Although the risk was minimal, it was quite embarssing. Holly laughed a lot.

tree; unable to find one we could climb.

Dinner no hands: converted this into a dice loss, which Lisa lost- so we could watch. She wore black bra nad panty set which, since I had already lost all but my shirt by this time wasn’t too bad. But she got quite messy eating the pasta :0

If we missed any lemme know- we were kinda drunk while this was all going on. Don’t mindthe more extreme ones. But let’s be realistic about it and build up lol

Send anything else! Even easy boring ones. Standing in front of the window naked sounds easy- but I’m blushing thinking about it.

Maeglin
01-22-2007, 08:03 PM
each of you has to spend a full 24 hours continuous naked. IT doesn't have to be at the same time... depending on each persons requirements (eg someone may need to go to work on thursday, so that wouldn't be their day naked, but someone else may choose thursday because they don't need to leave the house that day)

wear your clothes in reverse order for the day - eg undies and bra on the outside

take photos of each other wearing nothing at all, and post to a website

go skinny dipping... but each person is undressed by someone else (eg person a undresses person b who undresses person c who undresses person a)

sit in a circle, and finger the person to your right. The first person to cum, or to pull away has to cook dinner for the rest of the week

cyrano69
01-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Very nice Daregirls21 :)

Here is some more

- Find a way to manufacture some fake penis and balls :D using socks, thongs, banana, cucumber...etc... use your imagination. The loser has to wear it in the right place (has to hang out in plain view) and go about normal activities for a couple hours.

- The loser has to show how well she can perform a blow job for at least 5 minutes, with lots of tongue and saliva using the fake penis.

- Put one of the house key at least a 100 feet away from the house (don't hide it to the looser she must know where it is), the loser strips naked... again ;) then gets locked out of the house (the others can come along... fully dressed of course) and she has to get the key, to get back in. If really in the middle of nowhere, do it by day, if not try at night.

25rob1985
01-23-2007, 03:09 AM
how about wrapping the other 2 people in sarn wrap naked outside at night naked and hose the down for more fun blindfold them.

jock52
01-23-2007, 09:21 AM
hey you forgot the pubes one.

play a game and the loser has to shave their pubes in front of everyone else in the house.

nina
01-23-2007, 12:57 PM
The loser must wear clothes made by the other two (out of whatever materials they wish to use) for an hour.

slave10065120
01-23-2007, 01:43 PM
One of the girls has to lick the others girls feet.

pixel
01-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Or suck them clean after they are caked in mud.

cyrano69
01-23-2007, 02:48 PM
You people are blind... I wonder why ;) Dares cannot be performed by anyone other than the "looser" otherwise it would break Rule 3. The others can help set up the dare obviously.

Their rules are:
3 rules (we’ve agreed on to keep things under control somewhat)
1) No dares involving insertion into vagainas (keeps things from getting overly sexual) ... no anal either ;)
2) No dares that could cause long term problems- so no shaved heads, or going to work naked. RISKY dares are alright…. But going to work will prolly cause arrest/fired etc…
3) No dares involveing each other. We each want to be able to enjoy the others humilation without having to be overly involved in the dare.

cyrano69
01-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Too bad Daregirls21 didn't come back to tell us how the rest of the week went :(

sweatyfeet
01-31-2007, 10:20 AM
One of the girls has to lick the others girls feet.

To corospond with the new rules....

The loser must cover their bare feet in tomato ketchup and lick it off themself!

:D

Manbearpig
01-31-2007, 04:03 PM
Too bad Daregirls21 didn't come back to tell us how the rest of the week went :(

lol maybe she will still though

daregirls21
03-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Hey guys- sorry for not finishing the week- didn't get enough dares to bother lol Takes a certain mood etc...

Anyways tommorw morning (in celeberation of spring break) Lisa's friend Katie will be coming over and has agreed to do any and all dares given NEXT time she comes to visit- provideing I do them tommorw.

So i'll finish off whatever ones didn't get donehere + any more that get posted. Rememeber I plan on being very drunk for this so don't make anything too dangous lol.

Also, feel free to IM tommorw morning if your around (anothernname19).

Otherwise post- or look forward to reading a post tommorw.

FreddyT
03-07-2007, 02:21 PM
here's some dares:

-1 of you is banned from using a toilet until she pees her pants (you can drink a lot of water to get it over quickly or drink very little to drag it out, but you must pee yourself, wherever you are)

-each of you masturbate in your own panties privately... your wet panties must then be put in the mouth of the loser for 10 minutes

-hold ice cubes against your nipples until they melt... then put clothespins on your nipples for 15 min

-masturbate in front of the group BLINDFOLDED for 15 min (not 5), then wipe your juices with your hand and LICK THEM

-go to work without panties on

-go to a store without a bra on

-drink 1 shot glass of your own pee

-post PHOTOS of the loser on a website, and link it here. you can be fully clothed, just show us one of the girls doing these dares

-whichever girl has the largest breasts should wear the smallest girl's bra for a whole day

-loser cannot wear a pad or tampoon (hopefully no one is on their period now)

-sleep naked in a cold room, without blankets

-go to work with no panties AND the fly down on your panties... don't fix it until someone notices

-go shopping with your fly half down and your panties PURPOSELY caught in your fly... don't fix until someone tells you

-flash a random guy

-go shoe shopping in a skirt and no panties, ask a male employee to help you try on shoes

-go up an escalator with people behind you wearing no panties and a short skirt

-take a 10 minute shower with just cold water

-cut nipple holes in a bra and go in public all day, so if you get hard, it's noticable even tho you have a bra on

-put your hands in listerine, then masturbate

-you may zip but NOT button your pants for a full day

-do not eat anything for 48 hours (drinking is fine)

-go shopping, ask a random guy if he thinks your boobs are too small

-drive somewhere, where a shirt, but no panties or pants/skirt (you don't have to leave the car)

-remain naked outside for 20 minutes (the winners can lock the loser outside for this time)

-invite a guy over and secretly masturbate under a blanket for 15 min, without him noticing

-call a guy friend on the phone... masturbate while on the phone with him for 15 min, see if he notices

-take an old pair of shorts "accidently" tear a whole in the croch, then go for a 1 mile run that way

-pee in a pot/can/bottle/something for 24 hours, then instead of showering, bathe with your pee and go out for the day

-have a guy friend over, wear only a long shirt, no bra, no pants, no panties, see if he notices (after 30 min you can change)

-take a nude photo (no face) and post it online somewhere and tell us where

-go into a clothing store, go inside one of the racks of clothes, remove your panties and leave them there

-get the mail in your bra and panties

-go for a 1 mile run without wearing a bra

-do 25 jumping jacks in front of the group... naked

-take a nude photo of yourself and put it on your cell phone as your background, leave it there for a week

-while a winner is on the phone with a guy, the loser fakes an orgasm in the background

-loser cannot change her panties for 3 days and must sleep in them and they cannot be washed

-loser pees in the men's bathroom somewhere

-go shopping, in the bathroom pour water on your pants front and croch like you peed yourself, continue shopping

-wear a short skirt and no panties to class

-go to a chat room, ask random guys if you can send them a photo of your spread pussy. send the 3rd guy who says yes an actual photo

-call a guy and while on the phone pee in a toilet loud enough so he can hear (but don't tell him)

-take a crap in front of the other girls

-sell a pair of your used unwashed panties on craigslist

-masturbate in your panties so they are wet and very dirty, then pay a guy to do your laundry

-go for a drive. one of your masturbate in the car on the way

start with those and let me know how they go!

cheesy dude
03-08-2007, 10:14 AM
great work freddy... thats worth reputation from me dude.

very well done and thers sooo many great work

FunkyBean
03-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Variation of dare above, when they have to clean the dishes, the winners spit on the plates repeatedly or piss on them and the loser has to clean the plates with her tongue.

Ooh that's good!

Musty 21
03-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Those dares from freddy should go in the "Best of getDare.com forums" there worthy...

daregirls21
07-20-2007, 05:57 AM
Sorry it took so long to respond. But we went ahead and did them anyways. Feel free to send more. Just remember the rules and try not to put too much creativity on our end. IF I wanted to dare her I would – but then she would resent me. I want her to resent you!

Dare:To corospond with the new rules....

The loser must cover their bare feet in tomato ketchup and lick it off themself!

Result

Tine sat down in the shower and covered her feet in ketchup. It was extremely cold and gross. It took probably about 10 mins to get it all off because it gets everywhere and is hard to lick off.

-1 of you is banned from using a toilet until she pees her pants

Super f-ing nasty. Was awesome and I’m so glad it wan’t me! Tina (poor innocent tina) tried to avoid this for awhile, but after about an hour of anticpation she said she’d just go ahead and get it done.

She went into the shower again and tried. She failed to do it and drank some more water and glared a lot. On her third try she managed to do it. She was wearing cotton undies and jean shorts which were soaked. Since you didn’t say anything We let her shower and change afterwards.

You guys have no idea though- tina’s such an innocent little hippie.

hold ice cubes against your nipples until they melt... then put clothespins on your nipples for 15 min

This hurts a lot. The ice cubes were f-ing cold and (Lisa whose turn it was to give tina a break) Lisa was embarssed to even be topless. The cubes were nothing compared to the pain of the clothspins which she started whining about about 5 mins into. Luckly she has Tina to entertain her.

(had to skip a bunch because they involved going out and we can on;ly go someplace once a day etc… or broke other rules such as inviting guys over. )

-do 25 jumping jacks in front of the group... naked

So Tina stripped and was super nervious, she was blushing all over. She’s got largish breasts and long hair so when she did the jacks they were flopping everywhere.

And yeah great dares freddy! Hopefully some of the future ones will get dne in the future. The others simply couldn’t be done while hanging around the house today, but these are good dares for a lot of other people!

And I’ll be around all the rest of the dare with my friends so add more if ya want (we’ll get to em eventully).

Master_ofpain07
07-20-2007, 06:53 AM
house rule...

every day,
you all are not allowed to wear one artical of clothing around the house, and this compounds(you can dress when you go out)
first day, socks
second day, socks and shirt
third day, socks, shirt and pants
forth day, socks, shirt, pants + panties
fith day, compleatly naked
sixth day, back to fully dressed
repeat

daregirls21
08-22-2007, 01:24 PM
I missyou guys. Remeber i'm always around AIM: anothername19,gmailchat: [email protected]

daregirls21
09-03-2007, 10:00 AM
why'd he get banned?
house rule...

every day,
you all are not allowed to wear one artical of clothing around the house, and this compounds(you can dress when you go out)
first day, socks
second day, socks and shirt
third day, socks, shirt and pants
forth day, socks, shirt, pants + panties
fith day, compleatly naked
sixth day, back to fully dressed
repeat

MasterO
09-03-2007, 10:19 AM
R U back to school and planning more dare parties with your school mates this year?

daregirls21
11-01-2007, 10:18 AM
So i've been bad. Super busy and other exuses and a number of wonderful dares here didn't get done and so people have moved on.

Sorry!

Anyways, on Nov 7th - nov 10th every day after work (no work on sat) my friend Kim will be coming over to repay her debt to me (since I did dares before at some party in the distant past)

This should be a happy fun time, provided we can get some dares.

This is really a new post, but I didn't want to waste any more space on the boards.

So: For now, any props etc... you want me to buy... let me know. We will be back at Lisa's parents house (they will be out of town those days) which gives us a nice party house with a cellar, attic, semi-secluded woods out back etc....

I have a limited budget but i'll do my best.

Also my AIM: is Anothernname19 and my gmail is [email protected]

Feel free to re-emphaize dares already posted for others, ones we missed before, or tottally new ones!

I swear on my reputation that every dare within the rules here will be responded to- and if at all possable done. But be nice and start off slow, she's new to this and don't wanna scare her off right away!

Hope to hear from some of you!

Merlin
11-01-2007, 01:36 PM
It helps (me) to get creative if you add a little more information.

Only dares for your friend? Dares that involve both of you you?
limits?
A special "direction" for the dares?
What do you think your friend is expecting? (To get a feeling of where to start)

From your hotel thread:
Get 10 ice cubes, now masturbate until orgasm while wearing only pants, but use a watch any every 2 minutes put an ice cube in your pants. You can stop if you had an orgasm. If you used all 10 you can go on until orgasm without adding new ones. For every ice cube you "used" get another one and melt it on your breasts and get your nipples as hard as possible. Get a tight shirt (if possible light see through) and wear it without a bra and go for a walk for the same amount of time you used to get to your orgasm.With a little variation you can use this. (I know this is maybe not a easy one for a beginner)

daregirls21
11-01-2007, 01:51 PM
please ask questions, the more details the better. Just don't want to throw up huge blocks of text if nobody's reading!

All dares for this time will be for my friend. I've done em in the past etc... but this is all about tortureing her.

I don't know that she's expecting anything at all lol.

The only limits are
1) no dares with long term consquenses so... no shaving her head etc..
2) no dares with other people directly involved ...
3) no insertions into vagina.

Everything else from the silly to the humilating is a-ok.

Like i said before, she's probably expecting some basic, strip to undies, lick a doornob kinda stuff, and it'll probably be good to start off easy with her.

But i intend to get a few drinks in her and push her limits!

-insert evil laughter- As you've seen i've done some nasty stuff and now i want to be on the enjoyable end of that

MasterO
11-01-2007, 02:49 PM
What is the climate like at her house this time of year? Will you be taking photos? Does she have a dog, if so what breed? Can you invite others over to further humiliate her and share the fun? Are there any stores, eateries or gas stations nearby? Will you have access to a car?

Merlin
11-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Easy:

she has to bark like a dog after each sentence
let her get a condom without money
let her massage your back and your feet
make a beauty competition. with only her as participator.Tell her that she will be judged by you after the show and that she has to stay in her underwear if you are not satisfied with her. First she has to walk around in her normal cloths, after that she has to do some artistic part (like singing or dancing), and after that she has to walk around only wearing her underwear. Now decide if she has to stay like that or if she can get her cloths back on.
she has to be your housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

Medium:

at nighttime, while she only wears her underwear bind her hands behind her back. Now Walk into the woods far enough that normally no one will come by. Blindfold her and leave her standing there for 5 minutes (stay not to far away but don't make any noise and don't speak to her). After the 5 minutes get her and direct her still wearing the blindfold to the house (if possible but don't risk a sprained ankle)
she has to go into the woods and leave her bra there
she has to lick your feet
let her strip anything but her pants. Now get some rope and get her somewhere where you can bind her hands "in the air" and legs spread or tie her to a bed with arms and legs spread. Tell her that you will tickle her until she is saying the right thing (nothing else). Now blindfold her and start to tickle her howl body. Try to find the "good" spots (i can give you some tips if you don't know where to search :)) After a few minutes ask her if she wants you to go on with the tickling. If she answers with "NO" or gives no answer go on with the tickling and ask again after a few minutes if she is answering "Yes go on with it" stop it. So she has to ask you to go on to stop you... You can use things like feathers or a pipe cleaner...
[ little tip for the rope: if possible nylon about 3/8 inch (9.5mm) (Braided if possible), if you don't get nylon you can also use cotton ropes but wash them with a washing machine 1-2 times before you use them.]
she has to be your topless housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

I am a little uncreative today... maybe i can think of more tomorrow

daregirls21
11-02-2007, 05:19 AM
hope you do think of more! These are great so far!

Just a tip guys. Lets try our best to keep dares were we directly interact with her to a min. Rule 2 is :2) no dares with other people directly involved ..

I don't see anything so far that should be a problem, but if/as the dares get harsher she'll probably be trying to get out on technicalities, so if she can do it to herself, let her!

To answer the other questions asked: We are in Tn, so it's chilly at night but not snow-level cold. House is drafty.

No dog :( Lisa has a cat but it will be at vet for this. We could probably get some more people over, particuarlly on fri/sat night. Any specfifications? Do you want guys, gals, or just prying eyes?

daregirls21
11-02-2007, 10:08 AM
One person PM'd me and suggested I go out and buy some kind of slutty halloween costume for use during the dares.

I tried during my lunch break but everything was pretty much sold out already.

Nontheless, if anyone has any suggestions for veristile props (preferably bought at a dollar store) I thought i'd let everyone have a chance to throw out some ideas. I'm only going to spend a couple of bucks, don't want to spend more money on props than alohchal, but just thought i'd mention it.

Merlin
11-02-2007, 11:37 AM
A few more...

Easy

let her eat a bread with mustard and jam, pickles and chocolate sauce...
its not allowed to wear a bra for the rest of the evening (if you take yours of too this may make it easier for her). May be combined with the leave bra in the woods one...
she has to use "your slut..." instead of "I/me" (medium version: for every time she forgets it she has to melt an ice cube on her nipples for 1 minute / hard version: ... put clothespins on her nipples for 2 minutes)

Medium

Wet t-shirt contest. She has to wear a tight white shirt with no bra, and dance sexy while you spray (cold) water on her (water pistol, spray flask,...)
classical: put ice cubes in her pants and bra
she has to give you a nude lap dance
she has to wear duct tape bra and panties for 30 minutes
she has to cover her howl body with honey and flour

Hard

she has to run around the garden (late at night) nude
Put chili sauce on her nipples after 2 minutes she is allowed to lick it of
no underwear allowed for the rest of the time (including daytime)
if she wants to pee she has to do it outside the house
she has to masturbate for 15 minutes while wearing her pants every 3 minutes put an ice cube in her pants
she has to sit at a window (upper body clothed) pointing toward a street and masturabte until she has an orgasm
she has to be your nude housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

MasterO
11-02-2007, 01:08 PM
During the day while it is warmer and light outside you may wish to go for a walk in the woods with her. Here's a fun idea for a walk. Being she does not have a dog she could be your dog and accompany you on your walk.
Dress her in 6 basic pieces of clothing
shirt, shorts, thong, bra, socks, shoes.
Put a dog collar around her neck and attach a leash.
Make small strips of paper with one of her clothing items listed on each strip. Make more strips (I recommend using different color paper strips) with dog things to do.
Things like pee at the base of a tree, sit like a dog and howl into the air, roll over with paws in the air and play dead, dig a hole with your paws and root around in the dirt and leaves with your nose, sniff someones crotch, sit down and lick yourself wherever you can reach on your body, and of course fetch up the stick. Feel free to add any of your own. As you start your walk let her pick her first strip of paper from the clothing papers. She then must give you that item of clothing to hold for her for the rest of the walk. You could bring along a sack to carry her clothes in or if it is a well marked wooded trail you could leave them stashed where she removes them and get them on the way back. Every five minutes have her draw two strips of paper one from each category. She must forfeit that item of clothing and perform that doggy task. Continue this until she runs out of clothing, you may add more tasks if you like either like every 2 1/2 minutes she can do a task or she can continue to perform them naked in the woods. On the way back she may pick up her clothing and put it back on or if you brought it with you then let her draw paper strips for it every five minutes as on the way out.

daregirls21
11-03-2007, 05:57 AM
Merlin- Awesome awesome awesome so far. Only thing I can add is masturbation tends to lead to insertion of vagina, and I doubt that she'll be able to actually get off under these circumstances ( very nervous gal) but we can try. Just don't expect too much.

The rest are great! Any details you can add in terms of how many ice cubes down pants/ what exactly you mean by cover in flower/honey, and how long she can shower for etc... will be helpful. The more narrative order the better. But not a compliant! Thanks for sending anything!

Master- O - sounds very good. Do you mind if I speed up the length at all though? This could take quite awhile and the woods aren't that big lol. May also have to make sure she's bottomless before she pees. Also, she actually owns no thongs. Although we may have to make her buy one.

flyboy7218
11-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Have her go buy a pair of boys underwear and then go to the bathroom and wear them home

Have her every hour rub her clit for 5 minutes but she is not aloud to cum, if she misses an hour she has to do it every 30 mins

Merlin
11-03-2007, 03:48 PM
[...]Only thing I can add is masturbation tends to lead to insertion of vagina,[...]Don't has to :D These are all just ideas ... you don't have to use them all :)

[...]Any details you can add in terms of how many ice cubes down pants/ what exactly you mean by cover in flower/honey, and how long she can shower for etc... will be helpful. The more narrative order the better. But not a compliant! Thanks for sending anything!I kept it open with purpose ... As i don't know your friend and the exact situation... For one person 1 ice cube is "hell" for the other one (like me) 10 is "just a little bit cold"... for the first time maybe start with 3 for the pantie and 2 on each bra side...
For the honey dare... my idea was a kind of "tar and feathers". If you don't want to get the cloths to dirty i would recommend to make it while nude. Be aware you will need quite a lot of honey (or something similar) for the howl body, so stick with the cheapest you can get. (Btw. if you add salt to the honey this is not only a dare but also a perfect full body peeling :D) Shower? she has to stay like that for ever ;) ... until she is clean enough to do the next dare...

Edit:
Another one:

Medium-Hard

for 10 minutes drip hot wax on her breast. As she may be new to this use white candles, for example tea lights, but basically all white paraffin candles are ok (the melting point is quite low for them, so the wax wont be to hot, and they are also the cheapest, but thats only an extra). Avoid colored candles, especially dark colored ones (black, red). And keep some distance maybe 20-30cm (15-20 inches).

If you need need more instructions about anything just ask ... as i said i kept them vague because i lack the information how hard they should be...

MasterO
11-03-2007, 08:56 PM
I don't mind if you speed it up, just use shorter time intervals between drawing paper strips. If you really want to humiliate her arrange for some friends to meet you in the woods after she is naked and command her to heel at your side like a dog (squatting down with all fours on the ground) while you talk with them. You may even want to bring along some doggy treats to give her and let your friends pet her. Maybe have her roll over and let them scratch her belly.lol

Merlin
11-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Ok i never was in to dog/kitten-play, but still, this sounds funny :)
The problem is, i think the part with the friends will be against rule number 2
2) no dares with other people directly involved ... "

MasterO
11-04-2007, 06:47 AM
I usually am not big on the dog and cat play either but this came to mind and I thought it may be a fun humiliating painless experience for her newbie dare friend.
In reading her thread I noticed she had done group dares before so I asked the question about others and she replied.

We could probably get some more people over, particularly on fri/sat night. Any specfiications? Do you want guys, gals, or just prying eyes?
A dare is always more exciting when there are others watching.
So, I would assume that it would be ok if they were willing participants in the dare and not just random strangers. A couple of guys might be a lot of fun for all of them and after the walk they could go back to the house for an evening of truth or dare fun.

daregirls21
11-05-2007, 06:04 AM
yeah... other people is vauge. I can invite more people to watch and indirectly embarss... but other people directly involved is more.... I can't spank her, but she can spank herself. And can't have her flashing people we don't know etc...

(risky= ok).

As for the rest, I appericate your leaving it open when you don't know, and do keep in mind she's new and innocent. On the other hand, the worse you make it the better, because then I don't have to be the bad guy. lol

So either way.

MasterO
11-05-2007, 01:00 PM
If you think she would object to petting or having her belly scratched then you could just have her do a bunch of doggy tricks for them like sit, stay, lay down, roll over, beg, speak, fetch it up and so on and they could give her treats for doing it. If you wanted you could make her be a dog for the whole day and eat, drink, do her duty, fetch your things for you and whatever as a dog. It would be funny to make her get naked and crawl on all fours doing dog things like sniffing crotches, humping the guests legs and sit or lay at your feet under the table while the rest of you eat, visit and play games. You could have your friends slip her treats under the table. Making it even more exciting the rest of you could play strip poker so she would not be the only one getting naked but she would be the only one sitting under the table taking treats in her mouth and taking in the view of the others naked crotches. It just depends how far you want to take it with her and how far she will go along with it. You can prod ,tease and persuade her to do it just don't force her to do anything.

daregirls21
11-06-2007, 06:08 AM
Ok. One day until the begining so I'll summerize what I have so far. I figure maybe seeing
what we have will help people fill in the gaps. Also if you don't see your dare here, post it
so it doesn't get missed!

Since nobody so far has specificed what order or anything the plan will be just to have her
take some drinks and go down the list in order as much as possable.

There is still time to add anything, and if someone
wants to create an order or somthing so she doesn't go from super hard nasty dares
to easy ones or from daytime dares to nightime sleeping dares or whatever that'll be fine as well. The fewer things I have to decide the
happier I am :)

* she has to bark like a dog after each sentence
* let her get a condom without money
* let her massage your back and your feet
* make a beauty competition. with only her as participator.Tell her that she will be judged by you after the show and that she has to stay in her underwear if you are not satisfied with her. First she has to walk around in her normal cloths, after that she has to do some artistic part (like singing or dancing), and after that she has to walk around only wearing her underwear. Now decide if she has to stay like that or if she can get her cloths back on.
* she has to be your housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

* at nighttime, while she only wears her underwear bind her hands behind her back. Now Walk into the woods far enough that normally no one will come by. Blindfold her and leave her standing there for 5 minutes (stay not to far away but don't make any noise and don't speak to her). After the 5 minutes get her and direct her still wearing the blindfold to the house (if possible but don't risk a sprained ankle)
* she has to go into the woods and leave her bra there
* she has to lick your feet
* let her strip anything but her pants. Now get some rope and get her somewhere where you can bind her hands "in the air" and legs spread or tie her to a bed with arms and legs spread. Tell her that you will tickle her until she is saying the right thing (nothing else). Now blindfold her and start to tickle her howl body. Try to find the "good" spots (i can give you some tips if you don't know where to search ) After a few minutes ask her if she wants you to go on with the tickling. If she answers with "NO" or gives no answer go on with the tickling and ask again after a few minutes if she is answering "Yes go on with it" stop it. So she has to ask you to go on to stop you... You can use things like feathers or a pipe cleaner...
[ little tip for the rope: if possible nylon about 3/8 inch (9.5mm) (Braided if possible), if you don't get nylon you can also use cotton ropes but wash them with a washing machine 1-2 times before you use them.]
* she has to be your topless housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

* let her eat a bread with mustard and jam, pickles and chocolate sauce...
* its not allowed to wear a bra for the rest of the evening (if you take yours of too this may make it easier for her). May be combined with the leave bra in the woods one...
* she has to use "your slut..." instead of "I/me" (medium version: for every time she forgets it she has to melt an ice cube on her nipples for 1 minute / hard version: ... put clothespins on her nipples for 2 minutes)

Medium

* Wet t-shirt contest. She has to wear a tight white shirt with no bra, and dance sexy while you spray (cold) water on her (water pistol, spray flask,...)
* classical: put ice cubes in her pants and bra
* she has to give you a nude lap dance
* she has to wear duct tape bra and panties for 30 minutes
* she has to cover her howl body with honey and flour

Hard

* she has to run around the garden (late at night) nude
* Put chili sauce on her nipples after 2 minutes she is allowed to lick it of
* no underwear allowed for the rest of the time (including daytime)
* if she wants to pee she has to do it outside the house
* she has to masturbate for 15 minutes while wearing her pants every 3 minutes put an ice cube in her pants
* she has to sit at a window (upper body clothed) pointing toward a street and masturabte until she has an orgasm
* she has to be your nude housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

she could be your dog and accompany you on your walk:Dress her in 6 basic pieces of clothing
shirt, shorts, thong, bra, socks, shoes.

Do these:

pee at the base of a tree
sit like a dog
howl into the air,
roll over with paws in the air
play dead
dig a hole with your paws
root around in the dirt and leaves with your nose,
sniff someones crotch,
sit down and lick yourself wherever you can reach on your body,
fetch up the stick

While having her pick peices of paper that specifiy which cloths to remove.

Thanks everyone so far! And remeber you can add more, and I'll be online from wed - sat
for 10 minutes drip hot wax on her breast. As she may be new to this use white candles, for example tea lights, but basically all white paraffin candles are ok (the melting point is quite low for them, so the wax wont be to hot, and they are also the cheapest, but thats only an extra). Avoid colored candles, especially dark colored ones (black, red). And keep some distance maybe 20-30cm (15-20 inches).

Merlin
11-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Tried to get it into a little order, but again its quite hard if i don't know anything, so its just a possible order, i hope i got everything in there... If you have the howl Saturday there is still a lot free time there to add new things... but also the other days will have enough room for another 1-2 dares...

1st day:

let her massage your back and your feet

let her get a condom without money

if she is back with the condom she has blow it to a ballon and try to make it explode by sitting on it (new)

make a beauty competition. with only her as participator.Tell her that she will be judged by you after the show and that she has to stay in her underwear if you are not satisfied with her. First she has to walk around in her normal cloths, after that she has to do some artistic part (like singing or dancing), and after that she has to walk around only wearing her underwear. Now decide if she has to stay like that or if she can get her cloths back on.

No matter how good she is she will lose :)

at nighttime, while she only wears her underwear bind her hands behind her back. Now Walk into the woods far enough that normally no one will come by. Blindfold her and leave her standing there for 5 minutes (stay not to far away but don't make any noise and don't speak to her). After the 5 minutes get her and direct her still wearing the blindfold to the house (if possible but don't risk a sprained ankle)

put ice cubes in her pants and bra (still blindfolded and bound)

she has to be your underwear housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

2nd day:

its not allowed to wear a bra for the rest of the evening (if you take yours of too this may make it easier for her).

she has to go into the woods and leave her bra there

she has to lick your feet

Wet t-shirt contest. She has to wear a tight white shirt with no bra, and dance sexy while you spray (cold) water on her (water pistol, spray flask,...)

Put chili sauce on her nipples after 2 minutes she is allowed to lick it of

let her strip anything but her pants. Now get some rope and get her somewhere where you can bind her hands "in the air" and legs spread or tie her to a bed with arms and legs spread. Tell her that you will tickle her until she is saying the right thing (nothing else). Now blindfold her and start to tickle her howl body. Try to find the "good" spots (i can give you some tips if you don't know where to search ) After a few minutes ask her if she wants you to go on with the tickling. If she answers with "NO" or gives no answer go on with the tickling and ask again after a few minutes if she is answering "Yes go on with it" stop it. So she has to ask you to go on to stop you... You can use things like feathers or a pipe cleaner...

she has to be your topless housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

3rd day:

she has to bark like a dog after each sentence

if she wants to pee she has to do it outside the house

let her eat a bread with mustard and jam, pickles and chocolate sauce...

she could be your dog and accompany you on your walkress her in 6 basic pieces of clothing

she has to masturbate for 15 minutes while wearing her pants every 3 minutes put an ice cube in her pants

no underwear allowed for the rest of the time (including daytime)... on Saturday

4th day:

she has to use "your slut..." instead of "I/me" (medium version: for every time she forgets it she has to melt an ice cube on her nipples for 1 minute / hard version: ... put clothespins on her nipples for 2 minutes)

Have her every hour rub her clit for 5 minutes but she is not aloud to cum, if she misses an hour she has to do it every 30 mins

she has to give you a nude lap dance

she has to wear duct tape bra and panties for 30 minutes

she has to sit at a window (upper body clothed) pointing toward a street and masturabte until she has an orgasm

she has to cover her howl body with honey and flour

she has to run around the garden (late at night) nude (and still with the honey and flour)

let her shower

she has to be your nude housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

daregirls21
11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
:) :) :)

Looks awesome thanks!

Any details you want to know, feel free to ask. Just cause she's new means shouldn't start off too harsh, but don't be scared of her newness either. This is MY revenge after all! Should have room for more dares if they happen to occur to anyone.

It all starts tomorrows evening. Woooo!

Falcon
11-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Im not sure if its too late or not.. Here are a few more dares:

1.Make her do the spanking dice dare(every day)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3796&highlight=spanking+dice

You can do the spanking, or she can spank herself.

2. As Im aware anal insertion is not vorbidden.. So she can do a few anal dice dares that are on the site like:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2489&highlight=anal+dice+dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=582&highlight=anal+dice+dare

or you can find some dicklike objects and have her put them up her ass and keep it in for some time.

3.SHe is naked.Have her shave her pussy(if not already), then write IM A SLUT above her pussy. Then she has to masturbate(no insertion) and cum, after that she is to rub her vagina juice on her body(stomach,tits,legs..). Then sje has o wait until she has to go and pee.. When she does she goes to the bathroom and lies down in the bathtube. She pisses on herself. Afterwards she is to put thootpaste in her ass and keep it for 15 minutes. When she is finished she can goe and have a nice warm bubble bath...

If this one is too hard, you make her do it in parts..

4. Make her keep a diary and write what she did every day and describe how she felt doing it.. Make her post that on getdare..

Bye.. good luck :p :p :p :p

jeremiahmchrisman
11-06-2007, 05:09 PM
I dare you to add me to your myspace. mine is http://www.myspace.com/jeremiahmchrisman

daregirls21
11-07-2007, 05:48 AM
Im not sure if its too late or not.. Here are a few more dares:

Bye.. good luck :p :p :p :p

There IS no too late until SAT. The Dares don't start until tonight, and we don't stop until she passes out drunk :P

And I do like the idea of using other dares already on the site! New ones are great (hint hint) but old ones are fine too! Recycle! Anything that's bad for her and I don't have to take the blame for = goodness

MasterO
11-07-2007, 06:30 AM
4th day:

1. she has to use "your slut..." instead of "I/me" (medium version: for every time she forgets it she has to melt an ice cube on her nipples for 1 minute / hard version: ... put clothespins on her nipples for 2 minutes)
2. Have her every hour rub her clit for 5 minutes but she is not aloud to cum, if she misses an hour she has to do it every 30 mins
3. she has to give you a nude lap dance
4. she has to wear duct tape bra and panties for 30 minutes
5. she has to sit at a window (upper body clothed) pointing toward a street and masturabte until she has an orgasm

New Idea:
Then have her sit with her legs apart and in plain view for 15 minutes naked and blindfolded rubbing her breasts and pussy in a lit room after dark approx. 1 foot in front of a window or glass door with shades wide open that faces the side of the house where she is most likely to be seen. If possible arrange for as many persons as possible to be outside the window watching. After the 15 minutes are up remove the blindfold and have them outside the window waving to her.

6. she has to cover her howl body with honey and flour
7. she has to run around the garden (late at night) nude (and still with the honey and flour)
8. let her shower
9. she has to be your nude housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends

Merlin
11-07-2007, 10:39 AM
short recycling tour...

OK :)
Hmm...
Wear a small shirt with no bra and a short skirt without underwear... Take a blanket and go into your back yard where you have to do yoga exercises for 20 minutes...
-(meant for a girl but a guy could do it) Cover only you nipple with duct tape and go out into puclic without a shirt.
Wear bunny, or kitten ears for a whole day :D... You have to keep them on, whether you're at school, at home, at work, outside... Just keep them on.
wearing a button up top, drive thru a drive thru restraunt with all the buttons undone, and no bra on.

I dare you to do following :
get water colors and make an art !
--> paint your your pussylips blue
--> your clit red
--> your pubes greed
--> rest of your vagina in yellow.
(pic were nice)
and then use a sheet of paper put it over your pussy and after , i hope you have a nice pussy art.
Shower as you normally would with soap and shampoo, but do so fully clothes.

daregirls21
11-09-2007, 07:56 AM
hey, sorry for not posting any update so far. Motivation has been limited given the relatively few( but awesome!) dares. once we start only take an hour or so to complete.

But that hour will be tonight. Execept an update then.

Dice7
11-09-2007, 08:48 AM
I haven't read the dares submitted because theres so many of them..but my ideas are:

Play Pissing Roullete.

Get a number of identical cups or glasses maybe 6 or 7, then each take one and pee in it to roughly the amount of a large shot. Then fill the other glasses with warm liquids (water, juice, alcohol whatever) then take it in turns to be blindfolded while the other one shuffles the glasses. Then pick a glass and drink it straight away (no sniffing). If just one glass is left and its a pee one then flip a coin and the loser has to pour it over their head and can only shower again if she drinks half a cup of the winners pee. (PS might be fun to mare the glasses so you know who's pee is being drunk)

Do the pizza dare (or any food take away) where the loser of a coin flip has to answer the door in a towel which they then drop. OR When you answer the door in the towel offer the person the money or a free show. If they want the show you have to drop the towel give them a few seconds to look, take the food, turn around bend over then close the door.

If you can go for a drive (cant remember if its in your limits) One of you drive. Pick a route with a lot of traffic lights. If you reach a light that is red the driver has to remove an item of clothing, if you get to the light and its green (first time) the passenger has to remove and item of clothing. The Driver isn't allowed to speed. DONT DRINK AND DRIVE DO THIS DARE FIRST OR NOT AT ALL!!

Fill the daree's bra and panties with Ice Cream. Really cram them full, then get dressed and remain like that for the rest of the game, or until you do a dare that involves removing clothes.

Bigtitswhore
11-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Ok. So I guess as one of the dares I have to write up a journal of all the dares that I did.
I did not get to see the dares ahead of time, they had them printed out but did not want me
to know what was in store.

Lisa & her boyfriend (not the girl who made me do dares at first) also took pictures of a few of the dares
and is using them as further blackmail, so if any more dares are posted here I will have to
do them. However, once this thread dies away, I am free! lol

And a final note, despite my name here, I actully have only avg sized breasts. We were all
drunk when I signed up for this and they thought it would be funny.

Day 1:

1) Massage feet and back
Refused on grounds that it involved other people. I was not about to do more than I had to.

2) let her get a condom without money
Easy, we were at lisa's parents house. I stole one from her brothers room. Kinda nasty>

3) if she is back with the condom she has blow it to a ballon and try to make it explode by sitting on it (new)

It was very very slimey, but blew up surprisingly easy. Got gunk all over my hands tieing it.
Sitting on it was easy, but it took a few tries to pop.

4/5)
# make a beauty competition. with only her as participator.Tell her that she will be judged by you after the show and that she has to stay in her underwear if you are not satisfied with her. First she has to walk around in her normal cloths, after that she has to do some artistic part (like singing or dancing), and after that she has to walk around only wearing her underwear. Now decide if she has to stay like that or if she can get her cloths back on.
# No matter how good she is she will lose

Here is when they had be start drinking as well. I'm well past the legal age, but i've never drunk much before. It was one of the reasons I was looking forward to this. I had two beers and was feeling out of it but good. Modeling clothed was easy. Getting down to undies was harder, and I was slightly embarssed, but more embarssed now thinking back. I tried to sing along to a Grateful Dead song on the radio for the talent part, and also strummed a gutair a little.

6)at nighttime, while she only wears her underwear bind her hands behind her back. Now Walk into the woods far enough that normally no one will come by. Blindfold her and leave her standing there for 5 minutes (stay not to far away but don't make any noise and don't speak to her). After the 5 minutes get her and direct her still wearing the blindfold to the house (if possible but don't risk a sprained ankle)

This was super scarey!!! Went out back into the woods and just crossing from the back door to the woods I was scared I would be seen. Once they had me blindfolded I got a little scared and felt very exposed!
Getting back was easier.

7)put ice cubes in her pants and bra

I had to put them in myself (again no involeing others directly!) They were super cold, at first, I got used to them quickly, but they kept on melting! Took forever. More embarssing than anything that I had to leave them!

8she has to be your underwear housemaid and clean everything after your evening ends.

Humilating, but not so bad, I they both went o bed soon after this. I had hard time sleeping.

Day 2

1) no bra for the eveing
easy enough in the begining

2) Go into woods and leave bra there
Sober this trip was easier than last night, although it was a pain later on not to have a bra

3) Wet t-shirt contest. She has to wear a tight white shirt with no bra, and dance sexy while you spray (cold) water on her (water pistol, spray flask,...)

Worst part was because of rules, I actully had to pour the water on myself! Luckly it wasn't too cold, but once again I was left quite exposed.

4) No chili sauce, hurrah

5) topless house cleaner

the house was already pretty trashed, but getting topless was embarssing. I know Jen pretty well, but not Lisa!
Had a hard time sleeping know no bra around.

Day 3

1) she has to bark like a dog after each sentence

this was easy enough at frist. They got annoyed with it soon and let me stop.

2)f she wants to pee she has to do it outside the house
I tried not to pee for awhile but eventully I ahd to go. I took some toilet paper with me and snuck out into the woods. Nasty!

3) et her eat a bread with mustard and jam, pickles and chocolate sauce...

Almost threw up. But not too bad, like the truth or dare i remeber as a kid!

4)she could be your dog and accompany you on your walkress her in 6 basic pieces of clothing

They took me for a long walk. I wish I had been drunk for this one! They quickly had my strip once we got into the woods.
Completely naked! This was so humilating! I can't beelive I did it. Luckly it wasn't muddy, but still nasty. I had to pay attention everywhere to watch out for bugs and things. Made me:

Try to make me pee like a dog but i didn't have to pee, thankfully.
Sit like a dog - my butt got all dirty!
Howl- hard! I was scared of someone hearing
roll over- again, getting dirty while naked!!! ahh!!
fetch- wood tastes nasty, and I was NAKED IN TEH WOODS

6) she has to masturbate for 15 minutes while wearing her pants every 3 minutes put an ice cube in her pants

Masterbation = insertion, i refused!

7) No undies

they did let me put on my pants for sleeping though so this wasn't too bad after being naked. Gets worse tommorw though since I wasn't allowed them again! I'm thankful to have them now!

SAT: Last Day!

Dares started at about 5 pm. Alchohal was involved again.

1) he has to use "your slut..." instead of "I/me"

I think this inspired my name. It's actully alot more humialting than you'd think. But I was good, no mistakes.

2) some dares that vetoed based on other people!

By this point though Lisa got bored and invited over her BF. I'd also had a few drinks. Was embarssing because while I don't
Have large breasts it was clear I was braless. Also they told him.

3) she has to wear duct tape bra and panties for 30 minutes

I was not happy to get undies this way! Wasn't too bad going on breasts, very hard to get on bottom with a few drinks. Getting it off 30 mins later was even worse! Very uncomfy besides.

4) she has to cover her howl body with honey and flour

one of the nastiest things ever. First, getting in naked in front of strangers was very werid. The honey was sooo sticky. Flour poofed up in the air and all over.
I did this in the shower so we wouldn't make a mess. Then they told me part 2:

5)she has to run around the garden (late at night) nude (and still with the honey and flour)

Luckly not a specified time. Still, this may be one of the crasziest things ever! Naked outside in honey.

DICE time:

Spanking:

4= boobs
9= nude
6= 60
6= touching toes - this was hard !!!!
2= living room
spanking myself.

So I spanked my own breasts 60 f-ing times! Even lightly that begain to hurt after awhile. Once again, the worst part was people watching while I did it to myself.

ANAl#1 I can't beleive I didn't think to veto this beforehand! never thought people would do it!

8- bottom end of toothbrush
12- no lube! I want you all to know this is the first thing that ever went in my bum, and I got no lube. ::shudders::

ANAL #2:

Stick a good length of ribbon or string up your ass making a tail.

had string, felt super super strange. Not as big as the toothbrush at least, and I was pretty drunk. Thinking back on it now.. OMG

DARE: IM A SLUT above her pussy.

It's till tehre. had no pen so had to use marker. Humilating. Sorry I keep using that word. Maybe if i'm boring enough I won't get anymore dares!

Dare: When she does she goes to the bathroom and lies down in the bathtube. She pisses on herself. Afterwards she is to put thootpaste in her ass and keep it for 15 minutes. When she is finished she can goe and have a nice warm bubble bath...

Have only a shower, so I didnn't get a bath after. Lied down in the shower and after another drink (couldn't bring myself to do it at first) peed. F-ing f-ing nasty as hell. Then I took the toothpaste tube, and aimed it and squeezed. It was Lisas- ahah at little revenge at least. BTW that stuff burns like a mofo.
OMG what the hell was i thining.

Dare:Wear a small shirt with no bra and a short skirt without underwear... Take a blanket and go into your back yard where you have to do yoga exercises for 20 minutes.

Had not skirt, so they made me do it with only a small shirt since it was nightime. Jason was leering at me by this point! I don't know much Yoga, but i did my best. I felt so exposed, even though nobody could see me. The air was cold!

Dare: Duct tape nipple public/Bunny ears= too public would get me in trouble./didn't have any
Dare: earing a button up top, drive thru a drive thru restraunt with all the buttons undone, and no bra on.
Doing this tommorw probably. Were too drunk on sat.

Dice7 Dares: Piss roultee, already had gone a few times and plus other people involved.
Pizza dare- no pizza delisvers out here!
Drive dare: Will do in a couple of nights, didnt see this till too late

ice cream: Did this sunday morning, as final surprise. Ice cream was cold, and melted slowlly. Very sticky, i wanted a shower after.

MasterO
11-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Get Jen, Lisa, Jason and one more guy to acompany you on this dare. Wear a dog collar and leash for this dare. Go outdoors into the woods and strip to just a bra and panties and give your clothes to the others in the daylight hours. Blindfold yourself and give the lead to another to take you into the woods. Spread a half cup of peanut butter and a 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup in the crotch of your panties and give yourself a blindfolded hanging wedgie from a tree in the woods. Don't forget to bring along a spoon to eat the chocolate/peanutbutter ooze with while your hanging around. After the panties give out and you have no panties on you must use the spoon to scrape off all the ooze from the panties and from yourself and eat it. Then while still bottomless and blindfolded hand your bra and leash to one of the others and let them lead you on a minimum of a 30 minute walk through the woods and wherever else they choose to lead you. The walk must end back at the door of the house.

Bigtitswhore
11-14-2007, 10:36 AM
You bastard!

Jen Lisa Jason, and Jason's friend Tony were ready for me when I got home. I had not yet read
the dare.

They used one of those bright blue leash's
that double as a collar that Tony had for his dog already. We went out into the woods and
I stripped to my undies. It was cold, and I could feel everyones eyes on me. Then I blindfolded
myself, which made me feel there eyes even more. Lisa and Jen were laughing like crazy,
but the guys just kind of snickered as I walked further into the woods. It was slow going
and i kept feeling stuff brush against my legs.

They finally got me to a tree, and I put the the PB and syrup in my undies.

On its own, in the privacy of my own home this would have been enough of a dare!
It was very very gross, I could feel it slide everywhere.

Hanging only added as it slide up my backside as well. Since i was haning from a tree I
could also feel the bark. Again, rubbing my bum against a tree would be enough of a dare on
it's own!

My undies snapped pretty quickly, and I fumbled around eating the stuff. They were all
laughing so loud i figured someone was bound to come by. I was so embarssed, basiclly naked
blindfolding in the woods, eating PB from my undies.

The rest of the walk was also very embarssing, as I was naked and exposed, but nothing much new happened except all the various wood things brushing up against me.

daregirls21
11-14-2007, 03:05 PM
I just wanted to add my thanks to everyone who gave dares. My revenge was complete and I had an AWESOME time. And it's not my fault she's still doing em...

That's all Lisa's plotting.

That said any ladies who are reading this... feel free to contribute! It's creepy in here with all these guys.

MasterO
11-14-2007, 04:54 PM
You bastard!

LOL

You Know your LOVING this!

Bigtitswhore must go for a ride in the car with Jen, Lisa and Jason. Bigtits must ride in the front passanger seat and may only wear a very skimpy top, shorts, thong, and bra that Lisa should choose for her. On this ride you must stop at every drive through food place in your town or a minimum of 6 places and buy something. Wow, this dare even helps your local business establishments. lol At each stop she must remove an item of clothing while waiting for the order and toss it to the back seat. As she will only have 4 items of clothing and 6 stops she will be naked for the last 2 stops. At stop number five she must turn around and kneel on the seat with her hands over the seat toward the back. At stop six she must sit normal in the seat with her hands at her side and may position the seatbelt to cover part of one breast. She must sit this way the rest of the ride. The driver should drive up and down the main streets where one is most likely to see people walking. The driver is to stop the car and ask someone for directions someplace at least 3 times, be sure to act confused and stretch it out as long as possible. If anyone should ask about her nakedness, Bigtits is to say I am a nudist and I love to be naked. At the end of the ride she must walk from the car to the house naked and remain naked in the house going about normal activities for one hour. Enjoy!!

flyboy7218
11-14-2007, 06:00 PM
you have to wear a pair of guys underwear, the catch is that the underwear must be worn by a guy the day before. wear these underwear for 2 days, when you take a shower you must keep them on

lucky
11-15-2007, 03:01 AM
When you will meet your friends again you be their dressup doll. You will only meet one of them, Lisa for example the others would wait hidden until later.

Stand dressed, blindfolded and have a pair of headphones with some louder music. Or something annoying to hear. Or a hypnotic tape, let your mates choose your playlist. This way you would only feel them and they can talk to each other. You can talk but you won't be able to find out if anyone agrees.

They will undress you then people can:
- tie you in some position
- write or draw on your body with markers
- paint your body with anything they find (ketchup, syrups, whipped cream... I've noticed pee/poop aren't included into of your limits but I forgive you, this dare is hard enough.)
- pet you
- feed you
- slap you

Let they get you very messy.

- before or after getting messy let them dress up as they wish: for example dress you up using duct tape and toilet paper. You can either be covered by it or made just a stripes skirt. At this point lap dance blindfolded to the music in the headphones.

Because you can't hear them have some actions established from the beginning:
- dance every time someone slaps your bum.
- you are not allowed to talk when you get face slapped
- a touch down the chin means you are allowed to talk
- you can have a safe-word to stop something passing your limit.
- Optionally you can define more actions in the beginning: when touched on the tip of the nose act like kissing (you don't know what you are kissing ;))

In the end they would get you to a mirror, uncover your eyes to let you see the full audience and yourself. Or better let them take pictures and give them to you in the end. Shocked?
--
(By the way in the beginning of this thread daregirls1 promised to sharing something, I'm just curious, not asking for personal, I'd like to know if I've missed anything).

Bigtitswhore
11-15-2007, 05:51 AM
I am happy to report that both of these dares violate the rule of other people involved.

Lisa says public/risky dares are ok, but outright nudity in public spaces is less-so.

And the second dare she likes, but breaks the rule of them directly involved.

lucky
11-15-2007, 05:58 AM
oh. sorry added some more words: petting, etc :(

btw painting idea is considered "directly involved"? I think the dare can be reduced. Please just select what's suitable. From all this dare I would insist only on combining blindfold with headphones, it gets more creepy.

MasterO
11-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Ok, how about this dare then?

Bigtitswhore, Jen, Lisa, Jason, and Tony will take Tony's dog for a walk in the woods. They will take along 4 long stakes, a large hammer to pound them into the ground with, some rope, a bottle of honey, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of gravy. Oh and don't forget the camera. Find a suitable spot near the path in the woods and clear it of sticks or stones. Bigtits will lay on the ground spread eagle and the others will position the stakes for her. Drive the stakes firmly into the ground and attach the ropes to them securely. Bigtits must then do as seductive a strip show as she possibly can and strip completely naked. She is then to sit down and secure her feet to 2 of the stakes. Then she is to spread a thin coat of peanut butter over her tits, pussy, asshole, feet, and face. Then she is to pour the bottle of honey slowly over her entire body (a squeeze bottle works best for this), and then pour the gravy over her tits pussy and face. Then she is to put on her blindfold, lay on her back and slip her hands into the slip knot loops already attached and prepared on the other two stakes and pull them tight enough to be secure but not so tight as to cut off circulation. (Handcuffs would work great if you have them) Then tony is to tie his dog on a lead and tie it to one of the stakes. All should walk an unspecified distance away from her and leave her feeling alone, staked to the ground and baited with Tony's dog as her protector/company. Stay within hearing distance of her in case she should need help but she will not want to make any more noise than necessary as not to attract a strangers attention to her. You will want to quietly approach and walk past her as she will not know for sure it is one of you and not a stranger. The thought it may be a stranger approaching should be quite a rush for her. Then after about an hour return and release her hands, let her untie herself and make her walk back naked, blindfolded and covered in yuk.

ManicD
11-15-2007, 05:26 PM
I love the way the majority of these involve nakedness.

My dare is, go to a public place and try to talk strangers into gving you certain items.

1) a condom
2) food of any kinda
3) $10
4) a massage
5) a mans tie
6) the home phone number of a man wearing a wedding ring
7) a tampon

you are not allowed to pay for any of these items with money, though you may offer any services you like to them.

MasterO
11-15-2007, 06:07 PM
I love the way the majority of these involve nakedness.

This is because she must do it herself and if it involves anyone else she will disqualify it and your dares surely directly involve others. We have looked at what she was willing to do and not do and try to work from there. She appears to be ok with being naked among her friends doing silly, gross or stupid stuff but is not yet comfortable with strangers involvement. We have attempted to push this limit a bit but she is not willing to give on it yet. Perhaps she will give a bit as she gets more into the thrill of the game. As of now she is claiming blackmail as her motivation for doing the dares but eventually she will come clean with herself and others and admit that it is the rush of the risk, naughtiness and humiliation that drives her to continue.

pagelada
11-15-2007, 07:07 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: ok have ALL THE GIRLS go into a closet MAKE SURE THEY TAKE ANY GIRL CLOTHING (including skirts,underwear ect.) THAT THEY DONT WANT ANYMORE AND MAKE UP(have a chair and duct tape in the closet to!)!! have all the guys vote one guy to go into the closet ( girls this is when you use the duct tape and chair) then take a sliver of tape once hes locked down and tape each eye closed... then girls get to work with your wepons(make up and clothing) continue until this one UN-luckky winner of the vote is as much girly as you want him to be then take him out and show him to everybody!

rules:
1. when the guy is done he has to stay like that for the next two days....:eek:

Dice7
11-16-2007, 04:31 AM
Think you missed the point on this one lol

lucky
11-18-2007, 04:25 PM
So this thread is going down as the bet said. Ok, from my part I dare you to get free from the bet, but add a simple closing post as everything is finished and ok. It was a successful thread lately. And wish you both join the crowd here with new posts.

You know, you can put everything in a non fiction tord stories. I loved your way of describing everything and I think it can be turned into a good one.

MasterO
11-18-2007, 05:50 PM
I noticed bigtits was not particularly crazy about the anal part of her dares but did follow through with them. So, my latest dare for her is to insert something a bit larger than a toothbrush. Do the old freeze a condom full of water, peel off the condom, rinse the ice dildo in warm water to make it wet and slippery, bend over something so her ass is pointed in the air for all to watch and put it up her ass and let it melt.

I agree it would make a very good non-fiction story and it would be even better if the dares continue awhile longer and Lisa, Jen and Jason help by pushing the envelope to see how long and far this can go.

Bigtitswhore
11-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Flyboy-

Ok, Lisa "borrowed" a pair of her brothers used undies (nasty) for me to wear,
which I did all weekend. Showering wasn't too bad, but took forever to dry (for obvious reasons)

Lucky - So the parts that could be done..

We fought about it for awhile and you're allowed to have me get messy or anything else that
within limits, but I'm not inclined to do so to myself, and most of the decsions about
how messy to get were left up to them, so no much happened. Lisa says you should feel free to
re-submit the idea with more details.

Master-O

Ok went into the woods yet again, and stripped naked. Still very embarssing. lying down naked
in the woods was even worse, could feel the ground underneath me. Applying the peanut butter
was even worse, sooo very very gross. Honey was nasty as well, but after PB didn't feel too bad.
Since i had PB on my behind and i was lying down leaves and stuff stuck to me. Honey did that
as well. Had no gravy.

Then I added the blindfold, and felt even more abandoned.

The wait for 20 mins or so was crazy scarey. I could hear them off in the woods
but i was never sure if it was them. I felt bugs crawling all over me, although
thankfully nothing was attrated to the food, which slowly slide down all around me.
I was completely aware of my nudity the whole time.

ManicD- these all involve other people directlyu

Sorry it took me so long to respond.

Master-O did not get a chance to do the last anal dare, I will do it tonight and post tommorw.

I'm willing to let this end as soon as the dares stop coming! (hurrah). I will be going
home for thanksgiving on Weds, I may or may not be able to check during that time.

lucky
11-19-2007, 03:32 PM
... Hmm I wonder how come the dog didn't do anything, I was thinking he was the reason for the peanut butter in this dare... but it is your luck.

ok about my dare I was thinking about it: would be funny to let others paint you but since no one is involved except watching:

My dare was split into 2 things but just ideas to be mixed with other dares:
- completely unaware of what is happening around (blindfold+headphones)
or
- bodypainting.

I'll choose the second. Use a marker not necessary permanent. Wear some disposable clothing and have 3 items for bonus. Play tic-tac-toe or hangman or any game you prefere that can be played on paper with the audience. You would draw the grids and the X and 0 on your clothes (blouse, skirt) or if you get unlucky on your chest.

If the audience win, you would remove a piece of clothing. If you win you can put a piece of clothing back.

If you win all your items + the 3 bonus items you won the game.
If you loose you play the game until you don't have any place to draw another grid (if the cloth is full just don't put it back on when winning). Then... get dressed into new clothes and go out for a pizza (I dare your friends to pay for it) or something, knowing your body is full covered (without letting anyone really notice it).

This is your chance to be in control in a wise playing.

Body=just the chest and belly. Not back, I am aware you can't draw on your back.

Another dare, mentioned somewhere above: the last one you do after being free is to gather everything from this thread and create a full story.

ManicD
11-19-2007, 03:35 PM
ok, the driver may set how close to the store you have to get, and what time of the day/night in this dare, thus you can set how much/many people see.

drive to a local store car park, strip naked (you may keep shoes if you wish) and get out of teh car in teh furthest most secluded corner. the car should then drive over to the front of the store/pre arranged location of drivers choice. yoru task is simply to get from your position to the car and in taking whatever route you feel is best.

the driver must then leave teh scene immediatly.

i reccomend finding a store without CCTV in teh carpark, thus you can make an escape and leave no evidence of yoru exsistance..thus no risk of law etc

flyboy7218
11-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Each person in the group will give you one pair of underwear to wear, you will put them all on at the same time and wear them for a day, every hour for 5 hours you will add another ice cube to the front and back, have fun in your wet and cold underwear dipper, (it is their choice if they give you clean or used underwear)

daregirls21
11-20-2007, 11:51 AM
thanks for the submissions! Keep em coming! Don't let her off easy just cause of the thanksgiving break and all that!

That said... She's going to refuse most of most of these recent ones. Lets keep the focus on her doing stuff to herself with an audience. The more aspects of this WE decide, the closer we are to her not having to do it. So YOU pick.

MasterO
11-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Adding to Flyboys underwear dare, for this dare get at least six spectators together which means adding at least two more pair of eyes to watch. Each spectator must remove their underwear in front of the group and give them to you for this dare. Wear only the underwear for this dare, after the ice has all melted and you have spent some time in the cold wet undies. Go back to the tree where you did the hanging wedgie, pour one cup of a mixture of sour cream, ketchup, mustard, and sardines into the crotch of six pair of undies. Repeat the hanging wedgie only this time wearing the six pair of undies. The multiple undies should not give so quickly and allow you to hang around a bit. Don't forget the spoon to eat the ooze from the undies. If the undies do not give out you may get down after 5 minutes. Then you must remove them and wear them over your head with the backside of them covering your face for the naked walk back to the house. When you get back to the house you may shower and wash off the goo but must allow everybody there to watch you do so. After you have showered you must remain naked and be the naked barmaid and entertainer for the group for the rest of the evening. If you need to relieve yourself during the course of the dare you may not use the toilet and must do so outside with everyone watching. Have Fun!!!

MasterO
11-26-2007, 05:37 AM
Post a picture of you from knees to belly on your profile doing the hanging wedgie dare. I believe this is within your limits as stated in your first post.

Bigtitswhore
11-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Ahhh, I hate this. I typed this up once and somehow lost it. So the short version is

The ice was cold and i wasn't able to keep it in me until it melted because ofthat. It was
cold not just in my bum (which is so strange i don't even want to think about) but also on my hand that had to
hold it in.

The otuside naked dare took place at a Dollar General, it was very embarssing, and
particuarlly bad because the side of the building was gross.

The underwear dare will have to wait until lisa can get 6 people togther! Soon everyones going
to know about this!

And no pics= they equal long term consquenses.

Maybe i'll write it up longform again if lisa makes me, but I had to post somthing now.

Sum
11-28-2007, 05:41 AM
What you will need; a selection of different things that can be put in your ass.
e.g. bottles of different shapes and sizes, screwdrivers of different sizes, pens, sex toys, normal toys, banana's, carrots, brushes, glolf ball, clothes pegs.
Some lube if you have any
And anything else you can think of.

Start of by going into the woods naked, have Lisa carry your clothes in a bag and you carry the insertables.

You start off with 45 minutes on the clock.

Once you're in a good position you need to start trying to put different things one after the other in your ass.

For each thing successfully put in you have the option of getting Lisa to take 5 minutes off the time, or ask for one item of clothing back.

For each item you can't get in Lisa either can add 5 minutes or ask for one piece of clothing that you won back to be removed again.

When the time runs out you have to return home in the amount of clothes you won back and with the last object you managed to insert in your ass.

If you run out of objects before the time runs out Lisa needs to flip a coin each 5 minutes to determine if you get to leave or have to wait, again you need the last object you managed to insert in your ass during this time.
Heads - leave
Tails - stay another 5 minutes and flip again
Lisa does this until the remaining time runs out. Then you go home in the same way stated above

--
edit
--

Maybe i'll write it up longform again if lisa makes me, but I had to post somthing now.

I also dare you to write up the long form of your previous post again.

daregirls21
11-28-2007, 06:39 AM
We've got a full range of screwdrivers, carrots, pens and pencils... it's an awesome dare. If you think of any other objects though feel free to post cause i worry we'll run out!

MasterPain
11-28-2007, 07:26 AM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=4164
there is a big list of objects!
i want the board slut to go down the list useing each object for atleast 15 mins per item! both in her pussy and ass

ManicD
11-28-2007, 07:47 AM
i want the board slut to go down the list useing each object for atleast 15 mins per item! both in her pussy and ass

15 mins each, thats over 10 hours of challange.

i'd say 5 strokes or somthing

lucky
11-28-2007, 02:20 PM

Correct it or she might refuse: just ass (and mouth), pussy is out of limits remember?

MasterO
11-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Ass Dare, insert a peeled ginger root, various sized potatoes, a d cell flashlight, a rubber toy snake, a garden hose end and turn the water on slowly.

Bigtitswhore
11-29-2007, 05:56 AM
Jesus Christ guys!

OK, so we went into the the woods with the following items:
A water bottle, a glass beer bottle, a carrot, a hairbrush, a pen, pencil, marker, two sizes
of screwdriver, and a spoon.

I will remember all of these items very well.

Once again I snuck into the woods while naked, I did wear shoes however since your didn't specify.

It's getting cold here too so !!!!

As always, I felt quite exposed, even in the woods, although this part is starting to get more normal.

I finally found a spot of semi-level ground that had some grass on it, it had rained recently so the dirt parts were all muddy.

I laid down on my back, and spread open my legs, unable to believe I was going to do this.

Lisa set the bag of items down next to me and took the cloths off a little distance with her.

successful:
my fingers- did this one first, and it was nasty as hell, since i could feel both parts, but it was also the smallest item.

Lisa said we could go with Manic D's suggestion of 5 strokes per item, although now I wish I had just done 5 mins of them
sitting in there, stroking in and out made things even worse.

The pen - having a foreign object was stranger in some ways than my own finger. i had to fight the impulse to push it out.
Remember I'm still naked on a forest floor here as well, so i'm not feeling too secure.

also got the spoon (cold!) pencil, marker and the first part of the carrot in, although not too far. I'm a small gal!

Lisa also made me try to put my panties up there! I threw them away as a result, didn't get them all the way in but kinda
which was very humiliating, just trying to get something in there.

I failed with the rest of the objects, but going through each of them trying to do it was humiliating as well.

Finally i was done and got up off my back and was able to go back.

Sorry for not giving more details on each object, I remember them all but it's hard to say what happened because they were
similar.

MasterO
11-30-2007, 09:20 PM
Here's a simple inside dare for you, With your hands cuffed behind your back and your eyes blindfolded have your group lead you into the toilet where you must bob for apples. The group may flush the toilet while you bob so make sure the apples are large enough they will not go down or plug the toilet.

Ikon
12-01-2007, 10:01 AM
awesome thread! are you still having dare parties? I saw that your in TN - i wonder if we go to the same college? lol

I will have to help out with ideas for the next one.

Sum
12-01-2007, 11:08 AM
awesome thread! are you still having dare parties? I saw that your in TN - i wonder if we go to the same college? lol

I will have to help out with ideas for the next one.

They're still playing, for as long as they recieve dares on this thread, so post away, and be mean! ;)

tj118
12-02-2007, 01:09 PM
To be done on a day you don't have to go to go to work, so there are no long term consequences.

You will need :

4 liters of water

a diaper.

When you wake up, you must eat breakfast, a normal sized one. At this time, you must also drink two liters of water.

Put on the diaper, over a pair of panties. and then a pair pants or whatever you wish over the diaper. For the the next 24 hours, if you have to go to the bathroom, you must go in the diaper. You cannot change the diaper or shower during these 24 hours. You must go to the bathroom in the diaper at least once, by default.

You must also eat lunch and dinner, at lunch and dinner you must drink an additional liter of water.

At completetion, you choose, either you can sleep with the dirty panties over you face like a mask the next night, or you can ball them up and put them in your mouth for 1 minute.

Post a reaction log when dare is completed.

ManicD
12-02-2007, 06:23 PM
whilst wearing jeans, drink lots of water, go at least 3 streets away from yrou house, wet yourself, and then walk home without covering up or anything.

MasterO
12-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Go Shopping and get your picture taken on Santa's Lap in a rather slutty outfit and give him a kiss in the photo.

Add On to Manic D's dare,

Tis the Christmas shopping season so do it in front of a shopping center.

leah-fun
12-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Really funny, and embarrasing dare

Get a pillow and place between your legs and rub against it until you climax, while having an audience watching. You should be nude and blindfolded while doing this so as not to see who is watching.

P.S you have to sleep on that pillow for two days after

Bigtitswhore
12-06-2007, 12:56 PM
bobbing for apples- no handcuffs, but tied my hands back. Wasn't too hard, although thankfully we used my toilet so I knew it was clean.

Manic D

So I drank a few glasses of water and just walked down two roads away. We're a bit in the middle of nowhere to begin with so this was pretty far away. It took me probably 5 or 6 mins to actully be able to pee.

This may have been the nastiest thing i've done. OMG. Serioulsy. I felt it everywhere. It was f-ing cold out too on the way back. Moving around just made it worse as i could feel the pee on new parts of my legs.

I'm going to go shower now. Hopefully no more dares will appear before i gotta go to work.

(Still working on the time for the dare that takes all day/needs a mall santa)

MasterO
12-06-2007, 03:37 PM
While shopping, go into the dressing room and strip off all your clothes, then with a large permanent marker write across your tits "I'm a GetDare slut", then use a green marker to draw a large Christmas tree from your navel to just above your pussy, use a red marker to draw ornaments on it. Now, draw a box with a ribbon and bow around your pussy to make it the gift under the tree, put your clothes back on and continue your shopping. When you get home show Lisa, Jen, and the guys and anyone else that may be there your artwork by removing all your clothes and laying on the table for 15 minutes.

daregirls21
12-11-2007, 12:21 PM
go into the woods, strip naked, take 10 steps, and lie down wherever you are, then stick your finger in your bum.

Let's see if she finds a loophole in this or if I get to enjoy the fun too?

Bigtitswhore
12-18-2007, 06:47 AM
wrap up

So Lisa, a bit annoyed that she was voted away from being able to dare me herself by
posting here, was kind enough to go through the past dares and find the ones I had failed to
do for one reason or another.

Lisa finally got 6 people together everyone from before plus two more guys.Pretty soon
everyone is going to have seen me! This is riducioulious.

They all gave me clean undies so far as I could tell. I started with the female ones, although L
Lisa gave me a thong because she knows I hate them. Feel like dental floss!

By the end of the first 5 hours I was cold and soaked down there. THe first Ice cube
wasn't so bad, and they never got too bad down the front for whatever reason.
But downthe back, the undies hugged tigheter and the cube kept getting stuck between my cheecks
I could feel it melt as the hour went by, slowly slideing down my legs.

And then things got even worse!

We all went into the woods, and I stripped down to my new undies. It had been awhile
and there were new people so this alone would have been bad enough!!

I was so embarssed. The dare was: pour one cup of a mixture of sour cream, ketchup, mustard, and sardines into the crotch of six pair of undies"

Did everything except the sardines. Once I was naked they were nice and said since I'm a
vegitartian I could skip that. Probably jsut because the guys were happy to see my breasts
I can't beleive I exposed myself like this on a damn dare.

Pouring all of that down onto my undies was sooo nasty. Most of it was cold as hell against my skin, a
and pretty gross as well.

Hanging myself was again hard, ad the undies held pretty well. Once i was up it was impossable to avoid the food
feeling as it went into my harder. Balancing was also a pain.

It tasted nasty as hell, but I barely remeber that part. Everyone was laughing at me. They broke before the 5 mins was up though
which was painful, and my behind still hurts. But at least they all lost some undies in the process.

Next dare: Tj's pee diaper dare.

Drinking the water and wearing the diaper wasn't too bad at first. I made it until the afternoon before I had to use the restroom at al.

I held out until about 5 before I couldn't stand it anymroe. It lisa hadn't been with me
I would have wimped out (wish i had!). SO finally I went into the bathroom and peed in the diaper.

Nasty as hell. Although the diaper was suprisingly abordbant, having the panties didn't help at all!.

It was really hard to decide if i should sleep with them on my face or put them in my mouth, but
i decided to put them in my mouth for a min because Iw ouldnever be able to sleep with that
smell.

I have no idea how to describe the taste, but it was humilating and nasty. Lisa said it was the best dare yet.

MasterO
12-18-2007, 08:01 AM
Since you would not do Lisa's dare I decided to revise it for you and post a similar version of my own. Lisa may decide who she wants to invite along to view this dare up to 10 people. You must strip naked, put on a dog collar and leash and stick the butt end of a carrot in your ass with the small end sticking out like a tail. Now, get down on all fours, you will be led by Lisa into the woods naked, blindfolded and on all fours, where Lisa stops you must take 10 steps, remove the carrot and lie down on your back spread eagle wherever you are. Each spectator that wishes to may urinate on your naked body but not in your mouth, if you think this is not acceptable as it involves others then they can each piss in a jar and you shall open your mouth wide, stick out your tongue and pour each persons urine all over your own head, face and in your mouth. Then dip your middle finger into hot pepper juice and slip a slice of pepper on your middle finger like a ring. Now insert it all the way into your bum. Work it in and out 10 times, remove it, lick your finger and insert it all the way into your mouth and suck on it for 10 seconds. Now give yourself an enema with a turkey baster using 1/4 cup olive oil and one tablespoon of hot pepper juice mixed, hold it in shove the carrot back in your ass and use it as a butt plug again small end should stick out like a tail. Now get up and while still blindfolded Lisa will take you for a long walk in the woods, you are to be her dog. You will walk on all fours and follow her lead, you must do dog things like sniffing her butt, digging dirt, rolling in the leaves,wag your tail and licking the hands of those that are present. Lisa and the others are to give you treats for doing doggy tricks. Oh ya, when you can no longer hold the oil mixture in you must squat like a dog and shit it out in the woods. Enjoy your dare!!

JoMo
12-19-2007, 05:52 PM
I'd advice you to invite plenty of people over for this.

get some chilli sauce and then find every item you can that could be placed into your arse. put them all in an upstairs room, strip down, put on a dog collar. cover all items in chilli sauce. Take the smallest one and push it in to your arse. Now crawl to a predefined spot in the woods and shit it out, crawl back and repeat till all the items are in the woods. Now go get a bucket of water, thoroughly wash each item in them woods. Now proceed to piss on them, you will now cary back every item, in your mouth. Finish off by lying on top of all the items, blindfolded, and masturbating until orgasm infront of the group before cleaning off all items, and just for the fun of it, stay naked for the next hour without showering.

enjoy!

P.S. I havent posted a dare in a while, so i apologize that this isnt particularly creative, I just recycled one of my old ones which I actually stole the basic idea of from someone else. sorry to everyone.... and while posting this I came up with a great brand new one!

Human Fountain: get some people, some beers and some chairs and gather round to watch the human fountain go!

person being dared: drink lots of water and fill up a few bottles with it, and grab something to stand on(now referred to as the pedestal), over a ft. high. Go out into the woods(fully naked of course....) and stand on the pedastal in the middle of a circle of your friends who will be watching. Now, every 30 secs you will squirt water out of your mouth like a fountain, inbetween times you will drink as much water as possible, and you'll want to drink lots of water, cause you're not allowed to come down until you have pissed 3 times. It only counts as pissing if the urine reaches a point on the ground 3 feet away from your vagina, a fountain doesnt just go straight down does it......:) all water spurts must go over the 3ft line aswell, if you miss a spurt you add 1 pissing onto the 3, I'd advice you start early or you might be there throughout the night, and no touching anything with your hands other than bottle of water, fountains dont move.....

have some more fun!

urlilslave080
12-20-2007, 11:23 PM
all the girls get naked get on all fours and have a race thro the forest the person who comed first get all the other girls as slaves for the next 2 hours at the end of two hors post back and tell us how it all went

MasterO
12-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Thanks for being a good dare slave this past season, many have enjoyed following this thread. Over 10,000 views and more daily. Now, I dare you to have a wonderful Christmas Holiday with family and friends. Get lots of rest and relaxation, prepare yourself for the new exiting and humiliating dares to come in 2008. Who knows maybe we can push those limits a bit and really spice things up.

JoMo
12-29-2007, 11:14 AM
anyone got any other suggestions, this great post just seems to have gone a bit dead.

MasterO
12-29-2007, 03:32 PM
They're college students home on Christmas break. They'll be back, we know how much they love this thread and our dares.

lucky
12-29-2007, 03:43 PM
Next year I would love to check on that girl being naked wearing a xmas tree outfit (globes snow and lights included)

MasterO
12-29-2007, 04:19 PM
I guess Valentine's day is the next Holiday maybe we could do a cupid thing with her??

We could draw big red hearts on her and have her run around the woods naked with a bow, arrows, and wings.

For St. Patty's Day we could dye her green and make her be a naked Leprechaun.

daregirls21
12-31-2007, 05:51 AM
Ok. Back from break! Hope you all had a good holiday. Mine was better knowing there'd be some dares waiting when I got back.

I think shes getting scared now lol! Putting up a fight. So Master-o, she's a claiming that other people means can't use there pee at all. Visabley disguted by your whole dare though so you must be on the right track. We don't keep much hot sauce or chili's around so we'll have to make a trip to the store later for the rest.

JoMo... she says if she's gotta do it she needs more than "all the items that could go up her bum in the house" ... got any particulars?

Thanks all! This is getting much mroe extreme than I ever dreamed but what the hell ahhaaha

JoMo
12-31-2007, 08:02 AM
ok, all candles that can possibly fit, the hot sauce bottle, any shampoos or toiletries that could fit (you might want to wrap in clingfilm or condoms).

Also, lube them up so bigger items fit, if you don't have any actual lube, oily moisturiser works extremely well.

MasterO
12-31-2007, 08:50 AM
She said nothing of piss or poo in her limits so I figured she would not wimp out on this dare. If she absolutely refuses others fresh pee then she may substituite as follows, must collect her own pee in a milk jug for 1 week and store it in a nice warm place while she collects it. She may use this pee instead. Personally, I think the fresh urine of the others would be much less gross than her own fermenting pee.

MasterO
01-03-2008, 04:31 PM
1st I wish to thank and commend Big Tits Kim on her willingness to be humiliated in this public forum and participate in the dares she has thus far. (and I still look forward to her completion of the incomplete dares.)

2nd I propose a challenge to the group here, Kim has been a great sport and it's time for her to enjoy seeing the others be humiliated as well.
I propose that Jenn, Lisa, Kim, and 3 of the guys previously involved get together for the ultimate in dare challenges. You may wish to make the game a drinking/dare game as you are of age and it seems that the drinking relaxes the inhibitions of the dared parties.

I would suggest the 6 of you plan a date for the night and post it here a week in advance so forum readers may propose a dare schedule. If you do so I would be happy to contact by pm some of the other posters from this thread and ask for their input and help to make a dare list.

You may wish to keep with the same limits but it would enhance the game if the limits could be pushed a bit especially as to the involvement in the dares of each other. This would open the door to a much longer list of potential dares.

A good way to do this may be to make a list of dares for guys, for girls and for either. You could make it a dice game where you go around a circle and toss two dice in a dish. Each time a player throws a double they must take a drink and do a dare. The dares could even be assigned numbers to correspond with the numbers on the dice. For example if you throw a double 2 you must do the next dare from the list of number 2 dares. The list for each number would start out with a very simple dare and progress to more difficult or extreme dares.

What do you think? Are you guys up to it?

JoMo
01-09-2008, 12:54 PM
no more updates :( I like this thread....

Bigtitswhore
01-14-2008, 06:00 AM
Ok back. Sorry, you guys really stepped up the extremeness of the dares here. How I wish for the old days.

But here we go. So we went to the upstairs room and I stripped naked. Getting somwhat used to that by now. Had
no chili sauce handy and the guys wanted to see me do the dares then so skipped that part. Sorry?

Started with one of those long tapered candles. Was tough going down the stairs with it in, it kept wanting to come out.

I snuck out the back door. There is a clearing between the house and the wood what was scarey to go past on all fours while naked.

Going through all the leaves etc... in the woods was also tough, but I made it. Getting the candle out was easy, it never wanted to be in!

Once again, thanksfully couldn't find any other toiletries that would fit. I'm a small gal. They were kind enough to bring me a bucket of water.

I could still feel everyones eyes on me, and James was making jokes the whole time. I felt like thorwing up i was so embarssed.

It took me a little while to get up the courage to pee in front of them, but this was actully easier than most things.

What wasn't easy was putting the pee soaked candle in my mouth. Tasted like.. well pee. OMG

Bringing it back was humilating as hell. As was the next hour when I couldn't dress.

Masterbation is a no-no cause it involves my vagina.

daregirls21
01-14-2008, 06:05 AM
1st I wish to thank and commend Big Tits Kim on her willingness to be humiliated in this public forum and participate in the dares she has thus far. (and I still look forward to her completion of the incomplete dares.)

2nd I propose a challenge to the group here, Kim has been a great sport and it's time for her to enjoy seeing the others be humiliated as well.
I propose that Jenn, Lisa, Kim, and 3 of the guys previously involved get together for the ultimate in dare challenges.
What do you think? Are you guys up to it?

Ok, Master-O, She's saving her pee starting yesterday. We'll see in a week.

Sorry for the absence guys we were giving her a lil downtime. Feel like what normal life is like again.

Also thanks to Master-0. Nobody else is up for it, (and i'm actully not looking forward to it!) but me and James will be doing dares on monday nights (starting tonight).

Same rules as her so nothing togther (he's not my BF or anything) but we'll take turns a little bit. Just so she sticks with it. It's been too much fun and she's been getting a little sad being the only one.

Nontheless, go easy on me!

If she's missed any other dares that I haven't mentioned, or any you wanna see her do again, also post those again.

MasterO
01-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Being the start of a new year of games James should start the events out by stripping naked, putting on only a pink thong, going outside and standing on a stump or a pail and singing the National Anthem in a loud voice.

This dare was a good one and I think worth doing again only this time Lisa should do this dare. Kim gets to walk Lisa through the woods this time.

Wear a dog collar and leash for this dare. Go outdoors into the woods and strip to just a bra and panties and give your clothes to the others in the daylight hours. Blindfold yourself and give the lead to another to take you into the woods. Spread a half cup of peanut butter and a 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup in the crotch of your panties and give yourself a blindfolded hanging wedgie from a tree in the woods. Don't forget to bring along a spoon to eat the chocolate/peanut butter ooze with while your hanging around. After the panties give out and you have no panties on you must use the spoon to scrape off all the ooze from the panties and from yourself and eat it. Then while still bottomless and blindfolded hand your bra and leash to one of the others and let them lead you on a minimum of a 30 minute walk through the woods and wherever else they choose to lead you. The walk must end back at the door of the house.

Bigtitswhore
01-14-2008, 12:40 PM
yay for dares for other people!

JoMo
01-14-2008, 02:40 PM
any plans on doing my second dare? After you've done that I'll continue with some more.

"Human Fountain: get some people, some beers and some chairs and gather round to watch the human fountain go!

person being dared: drink lots of water and fill up a few bottles with it, and grab something to stand on(now referred to as the pedestal), over a ft. high. Go out into the woods(fully naked of course....) and stand on the pedastal in the middle of a circle of your friends who will be watching. Now, every 30 secs you will squirt water out of your mouth like a fountain, inbetween times you will drink as much water as possible, and you'll want to drink lots of water, cause you're not allowed to come down until you have pissed 3 times. It only counts as pissing if the urine reaches a point on the ground 3 feet away from your vagina, a fountain doesnt just go straight down does it...... all water spurts must go over the 3ft line aswell, if you miss a spurt you add 1 pissing onto the 3, I'd advice you start early or you might be there throughout the night, and no touching anything with your hands other than bottle of water, fountains dont move....."

Bigtitswhore
01-14-2008, 03:02 PM
repost? I get lost in the wall of text after awhile and I hate re-reading my old humilations.

Bigtitswhore
01-14-2008, 03:02 PM
also... nobodys got anything else for lisa? please?

JoMo
01-14-2008, 03:09 PM
reposted just above for convenience. Feel free to give Lisa mine.

lucky
01-14-2008, 04:44 PM
too tired to think right now but I remember masterO proposing a new dare game between you and the other girls.

If I am wrong, bigtitswhore, just place your next message starting with "I am lisa's slave and do whatever she asks me to do". Feel it and lets just start a new dare season.

And... I welcome you to the getdare photo group. Choose your photos, one for every dare you are given and post pictures of only the toys used, or pictures of anything you feel ok posting. Just simple dares, no face, etc... or ask for lisa's decision. This is my dare.

For the next season I allow you to get another new limit and quit the "people involved limit". Sounds ok? I remember you discovered the anal thing wasn't mentioned in the limits and maybe you want something changed about it.

MasterO
01-14-2008, 05:32 PM
A special post just for BTWhore.

Some exercise for Lisa might be good.

1) Start by wearing four items of clothing, bra, panties, shorts and shirt.

2) Remove one item of clothing and do 10 squats.

3) Remove a second item of clothes and do 10 push ups.

4) Remove the third item of clothing and do 10 jumping jacks.

5) Remove the fourth item of clothing and do 10 toe touches while facing the others.

6) Now turn around and do 10 more toe touches.

7) Now lay on your back and prop your hips on your hands and pedal the bicycle.

8) Now while still on your back hold your feet 6 inches off the floor and slowly spread them apart as far as you can and back together 5 times.

9) Repeat number 8 only twelve inches from the floor.

10) Repeat number 8 while holding your feet as high off the floor as you can.

11) Now bring your feet as far over your shoulders as possible and attempt to touch your toes to the floor over them, hold this for 30 seconds.

12) Do a headstand (you my do it against the wall if you need to) and slowly bring your legs as far apart as you can and together again 5 times.

You can also have James do this dare if you like and he must wear the bra.

Somethin'
01-17-2008, 03:53 AM
Wow. Awesome dares.

DareMe
01-17-2008, 05:50 AM
Okay, I guess I'll give this a try.

1. Make her get the mail wearing nothing but a robe, with the belt undone. If you can't get a robe, bra and panties will work.

2. Make her walk around a store with her zipper undone not wearing any panties. She has to ask the first person to tell her it's down to zip it up for her.

3. Make her hold a vibrator against her clit with her shorts on until the cums

I can't think of any more right now. I'll post mroe if I do

crazydare000
01-20-2008, 06:13 PM
This should be an interesting one
Lisa, stick a piece of duct tape over your vagina so no penetration, then masturbate to orgasm using a vibrator or anything else you like. Catch is you have to stand (naked) on one foot while you do it. If you have to catch yourself with your other foot or a hand or anything else, you have to stick an item up your ass and stop masturbating for one minute.
This item should be a ping pong ball, but if one of them is not available then (in order of preferance) use a golf ball, four grapes or a pen.) Once (if) you can fit no more items up there, you must keep going for 10 mins before stopping. (you stop if you come at any point)

For each time you caught yourself after you couldn't fit any more items, you must spank yourself 10 times with a wooden spoon.

No going easy (with the masturbation or spanking)
if you are judged to have given a lackluster performance, you will have to do the dare again the next day.

As far as I can tell this breaks none of your limits. If the judging is considered to be participation, then just have them enforce the dare like on all of the previous ones.

-Crazydare000

MasterO
01-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Here is a dare game for as many of your freinds that wish to play, Lisa, BTWhore and James must play. This game should be played out in the yard.

1) Make 6 water balloons for each number of players.

2) Each player must wear only a long white cotton t-shirt and white cotton panties or briefs.

3) Each person should roll 2 die in a dish for each turn.

4) The person with the lowest total of the two die must smash a water balloon over their head. If any player rolls a double they also must smash a balloon over their head. If the low total is a double they must smash 2 balloons one over their head and one against their chest.

5) Keep playing till all the balloons have been smashed.

6) Now the player with the most balloons smashed over them and probably the wettest player must hold the cold water hose running full open over their head for two full minutes.

7) After the balloons have all been smashed and the wettest player soaked, continue the game by standing facing each other and throwing the die.

8) Now for each double thrown by a player that player must forfeit one item of clothing.

9) Continue to play till all players are naked except the last player to be down to one clothing item.

10) If a naked player throws a double they must do naked exercises from my previous post numbers 2 through 12, the player should throw the die again, the sum of the 2 die thrown should coincide with the exercise number from the list.

Bigtitswhore
01-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Back! Took a short break for MLK. There is talk of taking a longer break soon to let me recouperate. But we'll see.

Maybe if it loses enough momentum...

In any case, I must say I enjoyed WATCHING dares alot more than I enjoyed doing them!!

Revenge is sweet if short lived!!

First started with James in a pink thong. Finally a guy can see what a pain those things are!

Also revealing. Nasty.

First started with Lisa's exercise dare. She was ok at first but started getting pretty sweaty pretty quickly. She was quite mbarssed getting naked, although I'd done it enugh times I dunno why!

VEry good dare overall, kept her nked for awhile, and moving around alot. Sorry i'm not better at descirbing her dares... dunno why she's not doin it herself. I'll make her next time!

Then Lisa got to relive one of my least favorite dares, now one of my favorites. She reluctantly stripped to her bra and panties (both black)
Once blindfolded and led outside she started protesting, but havng done it myself, I had no mercy for her. Then she had to put PB & cholate down her panties (Awesome)
Which was super gross, as again, I know. She was trying not to scream, but half naked in the middle of the woods, so she kept quite. Then came the wedgie.. her panties snapped almost immedately, but she ate the leftovers. Being clothed while in the woods gave me a whole new pecpetice on the events.

DareMe: Made her get the mail in bra and panties. This took her to a more public space than we usually use and it was awesome. She hated it! Thanks for the dare!

Other 2 were harder as we didn't go out to the storeat all that day. and have no vibrator. But please submit more!

CrazyDare2000- Awesome dare. She put the duct tape over her vagina i couldn't stop laughing. Her balance is horriable, and she fell over quickly- leading to a pen in her bum. She looked like she antedto cry at this,but if you've seenwhat i've vbeen through and as often as I wanted to cry... you can understand why i had no mercy.

unforantly after that and a few spankings (also awesome!) she was nowhere near orgasm (just couldn't do it in a group setting) so i let her off. Still, i hope to hear from you again next monday! (and not before)

MasterO- will play this game next monday durng the lisa/ james dare time. For now it's back to just me.

Which means I'll be catching up on Jomo's dare ASAP I guess.

JoMo
01-22-2008, 03:12 PM
I would very much appreciate you catching up on mine, I was quite proud of it :)

I would also like to congratulate you on completing so many dares, and so many especially hard ones at that. Well done!

crazydare000
01-22-2008, 07:17 PM
Only one pen? you were supposed to stop when you were full! I suppose the other things would have been a lot easier to fit (less pointy and shorter).
I now dare you to do the same one Kim!
but since you are a pro at this by now, you have to do more:
-Take one courjette, it must fit in your mouth without your teeth digging in. - If you do not have one, wait until you have been shopping. If they do not have them at the shops, use a large carrot or a small cucumber - or anything similar. The harder and more slippery the better)
-Use a skewer or knitting needle or similar to poke a hole through the middle of the courjette (sideways not lengthways)
-Making use of the hole, attach two pieces of string (both the same length) to the courjette
-Tie the other end of each piece of string to a clothes peg (around the hinge at the middle of the peg).
Each piece of string must be 8" long (about the width of a sheet of A4 paper)

Wen you are ready to start the dare:
-Get naked
-Stick a piece of duct tape over your vagina (or use anything else except panties to cover it. This could mean making cling film panties or anything.)
-Ensure that your nipples are hard (use ice if necesary)
-Attach the clips to your hard nipples
-Hold the courjette in your mouth WITHOUT denting it with your teeth (you will have to suck it in)
-Stand on one foot and begin masturbation
-Each time you loose balance you must insert an item in your ass
if you can buy pingpong balls or grapes when you go shopping use them (2 grapes/one ball per loss of balance)
-If/when you can no longer fit any more, start counting. Each loss of balance results in 20 spanks with a wooden spoon when it is over. (you can stop (and end the dare) if you reach 200 spanks (that is 10 losses of balance after filling your ass)
-If you come at any point, you may stop

Obviously, if you drop the courjette you will either have the pegs pulled off, or the weight hanging from your nipples, neither of which is a good thing.
I upped the number of spanks to encourage you to masturbate your way out of it, anyone else present must remain silent (except for counting), seated and behind you at all times if that means that they will put you off less.

Finally, you must report in glorious detail.

CrazyDare000

Bigtitswhore
01-24-2008, 12:15 PM
pee dare

So I drank four bottle's of water until I really had to pee quite badly. Then once again i stripped naked.
This time as per your orders quite a few of the guys were drunk, so I feltthe stares even more so- nobody was
trying to hide it.

and we all went out into the woods with an old metal folding chair. and, quite humilatingly I became a fountain.

The first pee happened right away and made it the 3 feet, although barely, mostly because i've never tried to
aim my pee away from me before and i was aware of everyone watching me.

It took quite awhile for me to drink (and spit) enough water to have to go again. The whole time there was a tension between
wanting to pee, and wanting to make sure I could get it to go far enough. Made worse by myself being the main form of entertainment
for quite a few people, in the woods, completely naked, and they were not being nearly as quite as I would hope.

The second pee was worse, I knew right away I could make it far enough this time, but I was much more self conciousabout it.

As I'm sure you can tell, even being naked is hard for me, and peeing... that's somthing you do alone!!!

It was probably another 30 mins before I was able to get enough water in me to pee the 3rd time. Andspitting was hard too, asmy mouth was getting tired.

More than a few times I didn't spit far enough and got water on myself. Everyone was talking, and teasing me about being a fountain.

finally I got out the 3rd one, and ran inside as quickly as I could to redress.

Crazydare.... tey tell me yours will be done this weekend. NAd i hope everyone remeber's Monday nights are Daregirl21 & James's night and my night off.

Dice7
01-24-2008, 12:43 PM
I feel really sorry for you bigtits! I want to take you away from your evil freinds and look after you!

On the other hand...its quite entertaining!!

JoMo
01-24-2008, 01:31 PM
1) I give DareGirl and James the task of repeating my fountain dare however they must be 2 feet away from each other and piss and water must make contact with the other persons body above the waist instead of the 3 feet rule. They may be allowed to only piss twice IF they piss into each others mouths instead of the body. They must also be blindfolded.

2) Daregirl strips and masturbates, lap dances etc. James must not get an erection. If he does he must cum within 2 mins or he must put a pen in his ass. keep going for 2 hours.

3) both girls: put a balloon on the end of a hose pipe, securely then put the balloon well into your ass. Fill up the balloon. Take out the hosepipe, leaving the balloon and tie the end off. Now you must both race naked with the balloon inside to the far end of the woods and back twice (or a predertermined spot chosen by James if it is too far) Whoever loses must leave the balloon in for the next 3 hours. Both baloons must be popped while fully naked and in the open outside.

4) Both girls strip. 1 go to a spot in the garden and piss on the floor. The other blindfold yourself then crawl on your hands and knees into the garden. You must find the spot that was urinated on by sense of smell. Then swap positions. whoever is the slowest must use outside as a bathroom for 2 days.

If you cannot do the dares at the same time due to the rules then do them at seperate times and time then and whoever loses does their punishment whenever they are allowed.

MasterO
01-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I feel really sorry for you bigtits! I want to take you away from your evil freinds and look after you!

Ya, we know you just want her for yourself, your own private living pissing fountain statue.

Hmmm, Would be cool in my front room.

Dice7
01-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Haha imagine a permenant living water feature...that would be rather creepy and smelly! I think the neighbours might complain!

JoMo
01-24-2008, 04:39 PM
nice to see my dares are being put to good use in your imaginary perfect dwellings. And you could stick her inside a giant stone disc like a real fountain which drains away.

MasterO
01-24-2008, 05:05 PM
You could use a large round cattle tank painted with a granite fleck paint with a platform in the center and a hole out the bottom which could be plumbed into the homes drains. I always wanted to build one of these for Wally the gator in my avatar but would rather have BTWhore in my front room. lol Would be a great conversation piece for parties.

MasterO
01-28-2008, 08:55 AM
Here is another fun stripping dare game for you all to play.

Strip, Dare Uno

Here are the simple rules.

1) Play Uno as per the box instructions for the game.

2) Whenever a player gets a "Draw 2 or a Skip Turn" played on them they must perform a dare from the dare list.

3) Whenever a player gets a "Draw 4 or a Wild Card" played on them they must forfeit one item of clothing and perform a dare from the dare list.

4) The player who receives the "Draw 2, Draw 4, Skip Turn or Wild Card" may play a "Reverse Card" if they have one, after they draw their number of cards they may reverse the play to the person that played them the dare card and that person must then draw a card and do the assigned dare themselves.

5) Determination of the dare to complete from the dare list will be decided by drawing a card from the stack after the 2 or 4 draw cards have been drawn. The number on that card will decide the dare number from the list to be performed. If the person draws a card other than a number card the group may decide what dare they must do. The card should then be placed on the bottom of the stack.

DARE LIST

0) Spread a generous amount of peanut butter and jam on a piece of bread and place it on top of your head with the jam side down if your ass is naked you must place it on a chair jam side up and sit on it instead.

1) Lay on your back and do the bicycle for 1 minute.

2) Lick the toilet seat and retreive an item from under the water in the bowl with your mouth, you may flush the toilet for fresh water but may not scrub the bowl.

3) Piss in a cup, dip you fingers in it, dab a little behind each ear and rub a little on your neck, if you are not naked you may piss in private if you are naked you must piss in front of the group.

4) Stand in front of a large window with the shades open and do 15 Jumping Jacks, turn around and do 15 more .

5) While sucking your thumb and doing your best impression of a young child, pick a booger from you nose and eat it, then pick another and wipe it in your hair, which hair is your choice.

6) Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and do 10 toe touches, turn 180 degrees and do 10 more, then sit down with your legs stretched out and twice shoulder width apart and do 20 hand to foot stretches right then left then right then left.....

7) Dip the toilet cleaning brush into the toilet water, then brush your hair with it for 25 strokes dipping it for each stroke, you MAY NOT wash it first.

8) Do 15 push ups, roll over and do 15 situps.

9) Step outside the front door of the house, go as fast as you can
around the outside perimeter of the house while balancing a book on your head. If you drop it you must stop pick it up, place it back on you head and continue, you may only use your hands to place the book on your head and not to hold the book at all. You will end your dare when you re-enter the same door you started at.

This list of dares should be within your limits but it would be much easier and more fun to make the dare list if the players could interact with each other.

daregirls21
01-29-2008, 02:16 PM
sad but true.

The pace has been too much to do justice too.

So we shall resign ourselves for awhile to no more dares.

The intensity caught our poor girl unawares.

It has been a joy that I hope to repeat.

Coming up with all those great dares was no mean feat.

But I bid you all to hold your sorrow and your fears.

The games shall begin again as easter nears.

I thank you all for all the dares.
I hope you join us next time.

MasterO
01-29-2008, 03:02 PM
TOO BAD, did you see how many views this thread has, it has definately been a popular thread. Don't stay away too long.

rdcottman
01-29-2010, 01:51 PM
as for clothes for the worker, where does she work? She could wear a short skirt, with a thong on backwards all day.

Hg.
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Its been two years, I doubt you'll get any reply.