PDA

View Full Version : Newb Member Probing Offer (Truth)

redbottombrat
03-14-2012, 09:54 PM
I've been perusing the postings for a couple days and decided the best icebreaker would be to request a round of Truthiness by taking your probing questions. My only Limit in this case is that I will not provide identifying information. I work through the day so if I don't get back to you right away, please be patient. Now come, my lovelies. Try to make the Schizoid squirm.

sluttboy
03-14-2012, 09:59 PM
What is your dirtiest fantasy?

When was your first time?

How do you masturbate?

Are you a dom or sub?

Will you control my body parts? http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101975
(Reply on the links thread)

Are you gay or straight?

redbottombrat
03-14-2012, 10:12 PM
What is your dirtiest fantasy? - Being forced into a kennel, chained on all fours, and affered for use to all of the inhabitants either with an audience or, otherwise, broadcast/filmed.

When was your first time? - I lost my virginity when I was 18.5 years old during my second semester at college. Prior to that I had briefly (for a few months) entertained the notion I was a lesbian and one of my male friends at the time decided to prove me wrong. He certainly succeeded.

How do you masturbate? - Many Many Ways. Sometimes purely from a good, long self spank. If using just my hands, then I prefer rubbing my clit with long strokes of a rigid palm with lots of pressure while imagining something nasty.

Are you a dom or sub? - Sub but I am more Kink than Community.

Will you control my body parts? http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101975
(Reply on the links thread) - No thanks. I am more performer than Controller.

Are you gay or straight?[/QUOTE] - Straight but I have fooled around with chicks some.

Who's next?

subslaveboy63
03-15-2012, 06:01 PM
What are your measurements?

Have you ever exposed yourself in public? If so please describe it?

Do you shave your pussy?

Would you like a master?

How do you like to be controled?

redbottombrat
03-15-2012, 06:37 PM
First, thank you for asking :)

What are your measurements? 36 32 42 ish.

Have you ever exposed yourself in public? If so please describe it? I have several times. If anyone wants to ask again to get a different torrid tale, feel freely. Hmm Once upon a time, long, long ago, MJ was a college freshman. She and her cohorts, Gorgeous George and Mopey, were lacking in attracting endeavours towards which to apply their time. In Mopey's car, in the college parking lot, the three sat and discussed lackluster potential plans. Being amazingly brazen, she decided to slip her shorts to her ankles and slide her hands in her panties. The boys watched in the rear-view mirror, rarely and shyly turning their heads for a closer look as she stroked herself to orgasm. The End.

Do you shave your pussy? Yes, though right now I have a small tuft above my clit and cleft. I believe nudity isn't allowed in postings but you can see it at this link: Little Tuft (http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/redbottombrat/19276732714/5/tumblr_m0ux88l7mZ1rrg41j)

Would you like a master? No. I'm a bit too fiercely independent for more than random play. There's a lot more to that story but that answers the question. Heh.

How do you like to be controled? That too is a large question thinly veiled in a small package. I like to be controlled on many levels. BUT, I am feral and independent sooooo. Typical confusing chick I suppose. I like being directed while in a self spanking session but hate it if I can do a better job than he Can. I allow my roommate to dictate what we eat, what we watch on TV, what we talk about, etc. So my desire for control is all over the place.

Next. :)

RST
03-18-2012, 03:31 AM
How long does it take on average for your bottom to heal completely after a good spanking session?

Do you enjoy a warm and erotic afterglow during the days right after one of your sessions?

Has anybody ever seen some of the damage you caused and asked about it? If so what did you tell them?

cpmo
03-18-2012, 05:41 AM
What is your most public sex act? Describe in detail.

What is the most taboo thing you have ever done? Would you do it again?

What is one secret that nobody knows about you?

When you say kennel in above post are you referring to animal fantasies?

RST
03-18-2012, 09:06 AM
Soon enough, at night when I should have been sleeping, I was offering my pussy to her and she took to licking quite readily. :) And Yes, I would and have done it again many times.

I've been told that sex between humans and their pets is way more common than you'd think. There is however a very strong taboo on it so it's very rare to have someone talk openly about it. Do/did you actually achieve orgasm by being licked by your doggy?

cpmo
03-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Do you have experience with other women? If so tell me about the first time.

Have you ever been tied and spanked until you reached your limit?

masterkeys
03-18-2012, 09:57 AM
I guess....Happy Birthday 1st

So you've been licked by a bitch, but would you give yourself to get fucked by a Bull? If yes Anally or just Vaginal?

So you're a 36 up top..what cup?

How far has your fooling with chicks gone?

What is the favourite of all your toys to use?

Ever get caught masturbating by a relative?

Single/Relationship/Married/Separated/Divorced? Children?

What kind of work do you do?

Which are your limits from experience, and which are just from your ethics?

and for finisher: How about another public moment....

MK

cpmo
03-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Do you have any pets now?

Have you been intimate with them?

How about posting pics of your pets (non-intimate) to your tumblr page?

RST
03-18-2012, 12:47 PM
The doggy was all ready in the background on some of the pics if I remember correctly.

also a very intimate question: Do you consider yourself a happy person?

cpmo
03-18-2012, 02:12 PM
What is the most number of sexual partners you have had in 1 day?

What is the most times you have masturbated in 1 day?

Do you like to have your pussy spanked?

RST
03-18-2012, 03:03 PM
How about the soles of your feet and palms or knuckles of your hands? Ever tried it?

cpmo
03-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Have you considered piercing your clit hood or nipples?

cpmo
03-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Tell about the most brutal spanking you have given yourself.

RST
03-20-2012, 12:39 AM
What a lovely little soiree that must have been. The only thing missing in my eyes was some candle light and lots of dribbled wax.

(please be advised that mods will most likely prefer you post your pics on a separate kinktalk account)