PDA

View Full Version : Give Me Anal Dares?

AbigailWoolford
03-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Hey there!
Im a girl looking to have a prolapsed pink rose bud for an asshole :)
At the moment it is tightish and i can fit 3 or 4 fingers in.
I would love dares for me to do, anal only ones :)
I have no Ice or Iceyhot stuff... (I know, im strange)
I will try and get back to you about every dare I do and will try and do every one, thanks :)

Dravot
03-14-2012, 02:22 PM
What do you have for toys?

AbigailWoolford
03-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Just household things at the moment! :( x

Dravot
03-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Not my idea but would be a good starting point, get two bananas, peel them, cut them in half so you have two shorter pieces from each banana, now using your fingers get your butthole good and stretched out, now slide them in one piece at a time, all four pieces will be really tough but you should be ale to get all of them. You are not allowed to let them out for at least 30 minutes. Let us know how long you were able to hold them in before you couldn't take anymore.

AbigailWoolford
03-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Hey!
That was very tough!! Im not a big fan of bananas but i promised i would try so I did, i got 3 in sorrY! 4th mushed and wouldn't go in!!! :( I held them for around 30 minutes :D Ass up in the air on my back in bed whilst chatting on the computer, was a nice and very strange feeling!! Thankyou
Can people stop pming me the dares and post them here, otherwise there is no guarantee i will try and do them :) xxx

Dravot
03-16-2012, 02:09 PM
The next time you have to pee go lay down in the tub with your head over the drain, close the drain, pee yourself, you have to lay there till you can edge 5 times

cpmo
03-16-2012, 03:43 PM
Give me a list of household items that you have available. What types of veggies are in the house?

the doctor903
03-16-2012, 06:10 PM
try some apples :)

TheHotBoyWonder
03-16-2012, 06:34 PM
A simple but fun dare you must find an item for every letter of the alphabet. But to put a new twist on it they are to be set into 5 sets of 5.
5 Must be borrowed and returned.
5 Must be found outside
5 Must be found in your room
5 Must be longer than 8 inchs
5 must be wider than your 4 fingers.
For each item to count it must be 90% inserted
You only remove that item after 5 mins
You may only remove an item if you have a replacement
otherwise it will stay in until your next item is found.

AbigailWoolford
03-17-2012, 06:43 AM
Tried the pee thing, loved being soaked but it was so sticky!! :/ Other than that, not much else to say tbh!! :)
Did try an apple for you, but no way it was going in tbh! Sorry :( xxx

AbigailWoolford
03-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Love the dare but its gonna take me like a week to collect all the stuff for that onee!!!

Dravot
03-17-2012, 06:48 AM
First get your self really worked up using whatever toy works best for you, you can continue playing with yourself as you continue, proceed only as far as you comfortably can, if it starts to hurt stop, to start take one finger lube it up and slide it all the way into your asshole and all the way out 20 times, now use two fingers 20 times, 3 fingers 30 times, 4 fingers 40 times.

Callingalltards
03-17-2012, 06:55 AM
Okay so I have a variation on a dare, you take a banana and cut it in half then pee on it in a bowl, you then insert the banana into your ass and go to a tub or shower and pour the pee over your body, then you have to get another banana and insert it. After you have all the banana in you must find something to help you hold it in for 40 minutes or let it all out with your ass in the air bent backward over your body while in the tub:p

james22
03-17-2012, 06:56 AM
do this dice dare its pretty tough
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=94274&highlight=hell+anal

TheHotBoyWonder
03-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Love the dare but its gonna take me like a week to collect all the stuff for that onee!!!

Glad you like it look forward to hearing how it goes:D
Quick note if you cant find anything for a specific letter thats ok you have to take
a forfeit dare from me instead per letter. With that in mind you have 3 days to complete this dare.

TheHotBoyWonder
03-17-2012, 07:47 AM
Simple but fun walking dare. You are to change into tracky bottoms,hoodie, chav it up a bit. Everyone has those comfy lazy cloths. You are to insert into your ass two pairs of old panties. You are to take with you 2 phallic items one longer than 6 inch the other longer than 7 inchs. Each item must be atleast 3 fingers wide.

You are to go for a 10 min walk away from you house at 10mins dead pull out one set of panties leave them were you are and insert the 6 inch item. Now you are to jog for 10 mins and bang on 10 mins stop take out the 6 inch item and panties leave the panties were you are. Now insert the 7 inch item and walk home. Leave 24 hours then return if panties are still the reclaim them if not who know who has them:eek::p

the doctor903
03-17-2012, 09:05 AM
well try a can of coke the smaller ones if it can fit ;)

cpmo
03-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Try a wine bottle. Measure the depth and width and report how far and wide you were able to go.

AbigailWoolford
03-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Roighty well, gimme a day to do the running one, i have little free time!!
Tried the can, lil bit went in but it hurt a bit and wouldnt go any further in!
Imma have to find a wine bottle somewhere :S
Did the banana pee one but onli had one banana so thought, stuff that ill do it anyway, sorryyyy ;) But well i had mushy banana pee stuff all over my face, it was bloody disgustinggg!!! :) xxx

the doctor903
03-17-2012, 01:25 PM
try a can of red bull haha

Curious_Andrew
03-17-2012, 01:38 PM
See if you can find a glass bottle of soda, then open it and either put it in your VG or your butt. Work it in and out a few times slowly until you are nice and worked up. Then when you are ready hold it in you and jump up and down or shake the bottle up til it fizzes over.

Have fun!

TheHotBoyWonder
03-17-2012, 02:23 PM
A simple but fun dare is just to see how many
of each type of ball can you fit in yourself.
Marbles-
Golf Balls-
Rounder/softball-
Tennis balls-
But Also you must find 4 sports items to also insert.
ie- golf club, ball pump, etc

Maanity
03-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Hi Abigail,

For this dare, you will need to dress in your tightest, sexiest running clothes;
For preparation, drink a lot of water and pee into a squirting sports waterbottle;

Before leaving, put the largest marble(s) or other smooth round objects in your ass.
You will take only the waterbottle with you and go for a run for at least 20 minutes. the only fluids you are permitted to drink on the run must come from that bottle.

When you get to your turn around point (or the furthest point from your house if you are running a loop) drink as much of the bottle as you like;

Everything you don't drink, you must spray on your face and chest for the run home. Take the marbles out of your ass at the turn around point and put them in the bottle. The point is that they make noise ;P

TheHotBoyWonder
03-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Wait for your teams next match.
On that day watch the game every 5 mins your team doesn't score add a point to your total. Every time the option score add 5 points to the total. Every time your team scores -1 from your score. If your team wins the match the item in your ass must stay there till you go to bed.If your team losses it will stay in over night as well.
For every point equals a half inch in length or width
of the item going in your ass.
Who do you support and post the next match:D

AbigailWoolford
03-17-2012, 03:00 PM
Happy this thread is becoming so popular! Love you all :D
Love the running and pee one will deffo try that, as for red bull can, i could fit one in when i was 15, ermmm the ball one sounds good will try to get round to it, aarrhnmmmmmm i think thats about it, i cant remember the others, please just remind me if i havent done one xxx

Dravot
03-17-2012, 03:03 PM
I think you missed my last one.

AbigailWoolford
03-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Oops sorry i did that one already!! It stretched me a lil so thankyou :) I was just able to complete xxx

Dravot
03-17-2012, 04:02 PM
All 4 fingers up your asshole? Impressive.

I think you should find something that will just fit up your ass and do your best to sleep with it there tonight, perhaps a hairbrush handle or something similar.

gin
03-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Well Abigail,
lube up your ass, take four coloured pencils and stick them in it (about half length). Then edge once. Now insert one more pencil, just in the middle of the previous four. Edge again. Now another pencil, and another edging.
Continue that way (be careful, always stick the pencil in the middle of the bunch to avoid bruises), till you think you can't take anymore. Edge the last time.
Lay a large sheet of paper down on the ground. Then squat over it - without letting the pencils out! - and write your name with them.
When you succeed, you can masturbate, have your orgasm and take out the pencils.
Repeat every day, but every day add one pencil, til you finally get that "prolapsed pink rose bud" you're looking for!:D:D:D
(It would be great if you could add a photo showing your new multicolor anal signature...)

baby_o
03-18-2012, 07:00 PM
I dare you to freeze 3 marshmallows, lube 'em up and put 2 of them inside your anal, then put in an object (whichever you want, whatever size you can handle), and then try putting a last one in. As this is EXTREMELY laxative, it will only take a few minutes before you will feel an urge for going to the toilet, which will make you push this object out and gradually widen up your rose bud if you do it often enough :)

May I ask you some questions via PM? :)

AbigailWoolford
03-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey I will try and get something in for a night in bed :)
Oh and i will try the pencil thing sounds AWESOME but i cant do the frozen marshmallow thingg xxx

AbigailWoolford
03-20-2012, 11:01 AM
I slept with my hairbrush up my asshole all night long :) felt soo goood, was hard to sleep at first! xx

gin
03-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Oh and i will try the pencil thing sounds AWESOME
Glad you like the dare! I'm looking forward to have updates on your progress!!! ;-)

TheHotBoyWonder
03-20-2012, 05:04 PM
how things go with my dares?

AbigailWoolford
03-30-2012, 03:29 PM
DONNEEEE :) i put in 11 pencils, not too bad :) Quite impressed oh and i tried ice up my ass recently, it numbs it soo good and makes it real stretchy :D x

DarqueSock
03-30-2012, 09:25 PM
How far can you go down a plastic bottle of soda/water?

opennina
03-30-2012, 11:03 PM
wow love reading your thread, glad there is some one like me though you are quuuite a way behind me lol, feel free to check out my thread and do any dares on it, but you must report how they went :)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80690

digitalslave
03-31-2012, 06:03 AM
This is a simple one for you:

Insert the biggest marker you can into your ass. Now write your name on a piece of paper. Take a picture of the paper and post it in an album on getdare.com

You can write your real name if you want, but your "GD Name" will suffice if it's different than your real one.

nasko
04-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Wish I could tell you how, but it's mostly in your mind. You have to visualize your hole going as loose and gapey (relaxed) as you can. Tell your mind to let go of all the clenching your hole normally does, and become a loose, sloppy sack. Things like that help me.
If you get fisted, the floppy-open feeling when the fist is first pulled out can help you know how your wide-open hole should feel.
Hope that helps?

Daddybeard87
07-08-2014, 04:26 PM
THINGS YOU NEED
largest anal toy you have
Lube
Toothpaste
Timer

THE DARE
Set the timer to 2 mins.
Get ready to take the toy, start the timer and then pound ur ass as fast as you can. The toy must go all the way in and then come completely out to count as 1. Count how many times you can manage in the 2 mins.
Repeat this until you have done 10 mins.
Add together your 5 2min totals.
Every second time you must use toothpaste as lube.
If on any of your 2 mins you have to stop before the timer, you must spank your clit with the bristles of a hairbrush hard 10 times.

REPLY WITH
Your choice of toy and the size
How many you managed in the 10 mins
How many times you had to stop and spank your clit