PDA

View Full Version : Public crossdresing dares. 22/m

Wamalot
03-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Hello

I really want some dares to do with female underwear. The more embarrassing and humiliating the better.

I'll be buying the underwear the day I do the dares, so any dares about what underwear, or do with with the actual buying would be much appreciated.

Limits: I will be away from home, so can't do anything that involves people I know.

Thank you

spoon55
03-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Black lace bra and lace panties in bra connection wedgie for whole day white top and low cut baggy jeans go about normal daily business enjoy the looks you get

Blue Griffin
03-14-2012, 01:14 PM
Put on a pair of panties and got to a store that sells bras. Buy a C or D cup bra. Ask one clerk to help you buy a bra. If they ask who the bra is for say you are using it to improve your butt size.
After you buy it go to a restroom and get into a stall. Put on your butt bra. (Example here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=5274&pictureid=18460))
Stuff it with two pairs of socks in each cup. Now go back to that store and find the clerk from before and ask their opinion of how you look. You have to buy one pair of panties there and then you can leave.

Sarah-Louisecd
03-14-2012, 01:30 PM
if you this i will also do the same
and i will do it
photos for prof

Wamalot
03-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks guys, those are great. I really appreciate you takin the time to post. So nervous yet so excited about this.

Anyone got anymore? I don't get the chance to do this often, I want to make the most out of it.

Autism- I'll let you know how it goes so you can follow

Wamalot
03-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks for all the dares so far. If there are anymore, now is the time to say. I'm going to do all that I can tomorrow. :)

Particularly interested if you have any knickers/thong/g-string based dares.

Thank you in advance. :)

cookiemonster5436
03-23-2012, 09:47 AM
okay i dare you to buy a push up bra and a pair of panties from jcpenney or the like and you must before you buy the bra ask for a fitting but before you ask for a bra fitting try a dress on in the mens fitting room.

foofight
03-23-2012, 01:48 PM
go to the store dressed up in heels and a skirt. you must walk around the store for at least an hour and get a male to help you buy bras, or thongs. wear what you buy for the next 24 hrs

Wamalot
03-25-2012, 04:37 PM
thank you so much for those dares.

I went into Ann Summers, and immediately was asked if i needed any help. I was so nervous, at first I said no. I almost backed out, but while I was looking at some nice thongs, I was asked again. This time I took the plunge. I said yes, and told her I was buying for me. She gave me lots of advice on what she thought I would look good in. I bought a nice purple one, and a black g-string.

When I left I went straight to the toilet too change. I wore my purple thong, high enough to be seen. (giving me a good wedgie in the process). I got some strange looks from people, I felt so embaressed.

Sadly, when it came to it, I could not afford to buy a bra. Such a shame, i've always wanted to ask for a bra fitting. If you want to give me any private punishments for not completing these parts of the dares I will do my best to do them.

However, I am loving my new purchases. I am, in fact, typing this in my new black g-string.

Thank You, I can't wait to do this again.

Sarah-Louisecd
03-26-2012, 07:57 AM
how did u get on

Wamalot
03-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Read my comment above yours. Such a thrill, defo do dared like it at some point in the future.