PDA

View Full Version : Sentenced to punishment

Wedgie
03-31-2008, 04:23 PM
Hunter and Daniel had been boy friends for about 7 months and were both 13 years old. Their relationship had included going to the gym, and haveing anual sex on the locker room benches after wich they took a shower together. They had told thier relationship to only one other person, Mark.
Mark had been Hunter's boy friend before he found Daniel, who hade a longer dick then Mark. Mark had cought them in the locker room after his work out last Thursday. Mark still wanted Hunter to pay even if it envolved turning him in.
Mark knew what to do, he would call the police ( because in their country male to male sex was against the law). After They were caught they would be sentenced to some form of un believeable torcher and would be killed from the pain. It was the perfect revenge.

This is my first story please tell me how im doing and if you like it add to my reputation! THANKS:D

Wedgie
04-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Mark informed the police of what was going one an d less than 30 minutes later the police showed up with stratejackets and tasers. They kicked in the locked door to the lockeroom and ran inside, were hunter was fucking Daniel and they were both complety undressed. The police first threw Daniel to the ground and put him in the stratejackets then they fallowed by puting Hunter, who had beads of cum driping from his dick, in one as well. They then put the taser to each of thier penis' for 15 seconds before they were drug from the room by the hair in thier groins.
It was extremly embarresing to them both because many of thier friends who were also working out after school saw them. They were brought out into a what looked like an ambulance but the interior was very diferent. The saw three metal beds and an asortment of tools. the beds were Plain metal and were dug out into the shape of a human body and they also had what looked like clamps one over the head and one over the groin. The head clamp had no eyes and two holes for each nostrail. The crotch clamp had a hole for what looked they penis to be inserted in. Huter and Daniel were both inprisoned in the clamps.
Before thier heads were inprisened the saw that thier was an officer and also a doctor looking them in thier restraints. For a moment thier was an almost a complete silence until the door was opened, then both guys heard loud screams "No, No I told you that they were haveing sex, how did you find out Hunter and I did!" and from the second they heard that they knew Mark was the one who had snitched on them. And at that moment both boys would have yelled out in anger but because of the restraints anthat any of the three could hear was the sound of Mark being locked into his restraints.
Please give me ideas and tell me how I am doing.:D

Bebe_Gurl
04-03-2008, 07:34 PM
um, very intristing, it is very unique.It is like nothing I have ever heard before:p

war990
04-03-2008, 07:44 PM
This is a really good story you should keep writing!!!

Wedgie
04-05-2008, 12:38 PM
All three guys begain to calm down as they road for what seemed to be hours. After they felt the car stop thier head restrants were unlocked and bags were placed over thier heads. they heard a deep vioce say " If you talk you will be shot". Hunter had just been about to curse out Mark, but keep silent. There was a long silence and then the vioce begain again " There is no need to plede with us. I am a official in the department against male teens. We have found evidence that You three acted in sexual acts with eachother and your punishments have been desided." All of them didn't know what to do, punishment, they didn't know what would happen to them. Then the vioce begain again "Mark, you has snitched on your friends and we now feel you have regreted that, but because you did take part in this you must also be punished. Before we set you freen your prostate penis testicles and scrodum will be removed. They will be replaced with a plastic tube for urinateing. Mark was in shoch and feel as if screaming out in anger and Hunter and Daniel were pleased that he would be punished, but feared what thier sentence would be because thier crimes were far worse.
Again I ask for ideas and that you add to my reputation. Thanks:D

war990
04-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Please keep on going this story is really good and i would like to hear the end sorry can't think of idea's

tissue13
04-05-2008, 05:42 PM
i think this is an awesome story and i love it so far! keep going!

AM.PM
04-05-2008, 10:53 PM
ooh i cant wait to see what happens to daniel and hunter.im kinda feeling sorry for mark though even though he was the snitch his balls have to be cut out,ouch.keep writing please!

Wedgie
04-07-2008, 04:13 PM
The boys begain to sweat and tremble in fear of thier fates. The deep vioce begain again "Daniel, after much debate we have desided that because you have only had sex with one guy that you must be condemed to death, but first you will have Mark's balls will be inserted into your mouth then your mouth will be sealed shut. Then his prostate, scrodum, and penis will be inserted threw your anus and that will also be sealed, before your penis is cut off, that will cause you to bleed to death. Daniel felt as if he would throw up, Mark felt ashemed of what he had done, and Hunter feared for his life:cool:.

AM.PM
04-07-2008, 05:56 PM
this is so sad.poorr guys.although this is kinda funny how marks balls would seel his mouth shut.lol.:(

war990
04-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Please continue I like this story it is really good. Now only if they could make this in to a movie!!

dareboy2
04-08-2008, 05:45 PM
my entire genital region hurts just reading this

bi_whore
04-17-2008, 04:03 PM
my entire genital region hurts just reading this
dude i am not even a boy and i feel srry for em

Wedgie
05-07-2008, 03:26 PM
The vioce then stated " Hunter, we as a group all know you are the most guilty, infact because of this we feel that killing you would be to good for what you have done, so we have made an agreament, your niples will first be be burnt off, along with all pubic hair. After this your scrodum will be cut open were your testicles will be electrotortured and then pulled away from your body completly. We will them insert a silver tube into your penis untill it touches the prostate and then stick well over 1,000 stick pens through your penis untill they hit the silver bar. Finally all of these things will be removed and your penis will be sliced off 1mm at a time with a rasor thin blade.
Hunter was jerking in his restants, trying to scream untill the vioce said "You don't think were leeting you off that easy?"

"After that we will fit you into a custom made latex mummification bag and then into steel cofin and lock it shut, follow by you being biured alive in a 24 foot hole that will be filled with concrete were you can die like the fag that you are."
" Hunter looked as if he had die, cold pail Hunter awaited his fate.
It was time for the first punishment to begin.:cool:

jjjj
05-07-2008, 06:49 PM
wow keep going this is a really good stury and try to stratch it out as far as it can go

guakamaya
05-12-2008, 03:16 PM
it kind of sad please tell me their joking

ramsies11
05-19-2008, 11:07 PM
plz finish! plz!

jjjj
05-24-2008, 03:48 PM
umm hello arent you gonna finish this story its not to often you find stories like this

Officelover
05-25-2008, 05:53 PM
No country, not even the really bad ones, would submit anyone to this kind of torture!:eek:

Wedgie
06-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Marks cock was as hard as he could ever remembered it being. Hunter and Daniels head restrants were removed so that they could see the punishment, and Mark was cryind but was unheard. A doctor walked over to marks penis restraint and removed it, exposed the hard dick. The doctor picked up a rasor thin scaple and dipped it into rubbing acohol and with no warning cut the skin around the base of his cock and he then peeled the skin off of his penis! Mark now had a bloody skinless penis, but this is not all the doctor had in mind.:eek:

Wedgie
06-04-2008, 04:07 PM
The doctor put a rubber glove on his hand and dipped it into the rubbing acohol then gripping Mark's penis begain to wank him. Mark felt like he was liveing in Hell this was the most horrific punishment ever conseved by the human mind. Mark's ejection was anythind but plesent, but as he shot with semen the doctor didn't slow a bit. Mark was shaking on the steel bed as he was forced to masturbate 7 more times! Next the doctor would take care of Marks Family Jewels and ball sack!:eek:

ramsies11
06-05-2008, 11:41 AM
aaaggghhhh great story but now my dick hurts!

Wedgie
06-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Mark was a clutching onto his restraints, and Hunter and Daniel could see the blood flowing from his dismembered penis. The doctor was ready to complete the punishment. He grasped the dick head and with a sharp knife he swiftly sliced it off, which made Mark's pelvis jerk back and forth violently as blood shot from his stub of a dick. the doctor reach for two claps with he applied to Mark's balls, and as he started to tighten the screws down one of his testicles ruptured leaving Mark in a state of near death. As Mark's hairy scrotum filled with blood the doctor took his knife and opened it write down the middle exposing his testicles. The doctor then dipped his hands into hydrogen peroxide grasped Marks balls and pulled till the cords broke. Mark's breathing was down and his heart beat was low. The doctor reached deep into his his open scrotum and came back with the prize of all manhood... the prostate. This was to much for Mark and with a small jerk in his restraints he died! The two other guys were silenced, the guy who had turned them in was dead, but the doctor showed no sadness as he gathered all of Mark reproductive organ into a tray. Marks restraints were unlatched with showed a pale nude teen with blood dribbling down his face. The metal doors were opened with the vehicle still moving. Across Mark's chest in black sharpie he wrote

NAME=MARK CANON
DATE OF DEATH=JUNE 4th 2008
BODY IS PROPERTY OF THE STATE, DO NOT MOVE, SENTENCED TO PUNISHMENT FOR BEING HOMOSEXUAL.
Mark's limp body was bound in leather restraint and without any pause his body was dumped from the vehicle. Hunter and Daniel watched as the body got farther and farther. Next it was Daniel's turn.

ramsies11
06-05-2008, 12:05 PM
aaghhh!my genitail area!owww!but good strory!

Naughtybaby
06-05-2008, 03:02 PM
OMG this is such a curel and sad story...poor Mark. I hope they spare Daniel and Hunter.

ramsies11
06-05-2008, 05:12 PM
i doubt it
*this post is no ;longer too short*

Wedgie
06-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Marks doctors.
http://www.underwear.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/underwear_man_gr.gif

Daniel was horrified, he had just see a classmate of his die because of his punishment and he was sentenced to far worse. Daniel's legs and arms were spread and he was locked in. Unlike Mark his head was not locked in. The same doctor that had killed Mark walked over and as if nothing had happened and held a glowing hot knife in front of his face. Daniel spit into his face and shouted "You son of a bitch you shouldn't get to see me naked you fag." And with that the doctor sliced off his dick. Daniel screamed hell no and started to jerk in his restraints

ramsies11
06-05-2008, 06:48 PM
owwwieee pain but one of the best storys ever(next to jack and the bean stalk)lol

jjjj
06-07-2008, 06:53 AM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaowwwwwwwwwwwwwww my genital area burns from reading this but keep writing i want to see what happens to them

smilesmishy
06-07-2008, 07:30 AM
thisis horrible my god i cant believe it this is such a horrible thing :eek:

Wedgie
06-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Daniel was fliped over on his back. By this point he had gagged and the veins in his penis stapeled shut to prevent fatal bleeding. The doctor grapped a metal pole with a shape point. He begain to shove this pole into Daniels anus as Daniels face turned red. The metal pole pirced through his rectum folowed by his large and small instestion. Daniel was in terrible pain as he begain to cough up blood and throw up shit that begain to go through his nostrals because of his gag. Daniels eyes were bulgeing and the viens in his eyes were bursting, causeing them to run with blood. The doctor had no sypathy and conected to jumper cables to the pole an shot 2000 volts in daniel. His anus, nostrals, and ears ran with blood. The doctor new he didn't have long, he pulled the pole out and ungagged Daniel, who's mouth ran with blood. He first put Mark's prostate into his rectum and Daniel opened his eyes but was unable to speak, then put in his testicles and penis followed by Marks testicles and penis. His anus then was burnt shut. Daniel was near death and his eye rolled to the back off his head and with much pain he mutered his last words

FUCK YOUThen he died as brain leaked through his nostrals.:cool:

jjjj
06-09-2008, 05:50 AM
oh man whats gonna happen to hunter make it really bad finish this story with a bang and boy my genitals are shaking with fear that someone would do something like that it's evil!!!!

Wedgie
06-18-2008, 05:47 PM
:eek:The doctor came over to Hunter and put a blindfold to his eyes and gaged him. Hunter was unlocked and dragged to the floor and begain to scream as the doors to the car was opened and his bare ass hit the pavement. He was pulled across the pavement untill he was lifted by his head and placed on a stretcher and tied down. He felt a tag being aplied to his chest and a door slam behind him as someone begain to touch his erect penis and a metal tube being inserted into it. Shit you asshole you must not have a penis if you don't know that hurts, but the tub was inserted faster. Hunter jerked as the tube hit his prostate. The doctor attached two jumper cables to the end of the tube and Hunter heaved as more preaser was aplied to his prostate. Hunter was tied down with metail clamps and his blindfold was removed the doctor left the room and set a timer for 3 minutes. Hunter knew that these 3 minutes were the last 3 mintutes of his life that were going to be painless. He clunched the table as he awaited his punishment.
To be continued

Wedgie
06-19-2008, 08:11 AM
Hunter watched as the clock begain to tick down. The doctors lined the wall in preparation for the entertainment to come. What the fuck you looking at you fags Hunter yelled as 10 seconds appeared on the clock and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Hunter yelled out his abdomin throubed on the table as the room and all of its inhabitants were showered in blood and cum. His forskin was fried and the veins in the shaft of his penis were about to break, but allmost as sone as it started it was over. The machine was turned off and the doctor walked over to Hunter and apllied a jockstrap to Hunters bloody cock. The door was opened and three other teens his age walked into the room.

Knots101
06-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Oh god this is stupider then the stupidest shit on earth. Like seriously no where even in like medivle times would this shit happend. stupid ass hell. Spelling and Grammer is worse then that of a 2 year old. This is disturbing and deserves to be trashed. Hate me all you want but this is shit!

masterme47
06-20-2008, 04:45 AM
I'm sorry, but I have to agree!
I find it easier to believe in the tooth fairy

ramsies11
07-01-2008, 02:35 PM
guys!this was a great story even tho my genitals hurtand @masterme47
u dont have to belive it its fiction!
wedgie give this a 10/10!fiction wise

Wedgie
07-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Hunter was in a state of shock after his fierce and brutal torture. The guys who had just entered the room were tied together at the neck and were completely nude. they were untied and clamped to the concrete floor with their legs spread. A man in a dark hood slapped Hunter in the face and said

"Fag, wake up we now have a test of endurance for you. The virgins placed before are from your school and have done nothing wrong, but may suffer at you expense. The first boy hear name is John Victor, the second boy is Justin, and the third is Ryan. If you confess to the crime you have been accused of you they won't be harmed but if you don't they will suffer. What do you say bastard?

I am NOT guilty. Yelled Hunter
Very Well. Wispered the doctor

The man went on to the operation table and picked up a scalpel. Hunter because of your choice the guys here will be castrated. The made slits into the teen scrotum and the room was filled with screams as the boys balls lay ed limp on the floor. the balls were picked up and placed in to the mouths of their owners and were forced to be swalowed. The boys were taken from the room as the doctors prepared for Hunter punishment.:cool:

cheesy dude
07-04-2008, 12:44 PM
scarey... I have stoped reading at page 2 for fear of nightmares. thankyou very much. lol

James499
07-05-2008, 10:22 PM
This story is just fricken scary and screwed up. you should be taken to a mental institute.
Any one who finds this story good lease admit yourself to the fruity bin.

-rep and uber creeped out

iambic
07-06-2008, 01:32 AM
Regardless of one's opinion on the story... Does it matter to anyone else that the whole thing has NOTHING to do with ToD? Like, literally, nothing?

Maybe 18 and up section, or that other Kink site that popped up recently? I'm all for free expresion in short stories, and really, all writing, but I thought the categories were there for a reason, and the authors were bound by the rules entailed by the category titles (Like my story, which starts as a ToD story and diverges into a 'dare master and dare slave' story, would have to go in the ToD Stories section.)

I guess it's just a little quandry I've had. As for the story, um... Definitely not my cup of tea, and to be constructive, Your sloppy when it comes to grammar. I have a feeling you could write better.

The exposition is certainly suspenseful though.

jjjj
07-06-2008, 09:39 AM
This story is just fricken scary and screwed up. you should be taken to a mental institute.
Any one who finds this story good lease admit yourself to the fruity bin.

-rep and uber creeped out

you shouldn't minus rep him if you don't like the story

and if you don't like it then don't read it. :rolleyes:

Merlin
07-06-2008, 10:47 AM
Maybe 18 and up section, or that other Kink site that popped up recently? I'm all for free expresion in short stories, and really, all writing, but I thought the categories were there for a reason, and the authors were bound by the rules entailed by the category titles (Like my story, which starts as a ToD story and diverges into a 'dare master and dare slave' story, would have to go in the ToD Stories section.)I almost never read the stories here to be honest so i only see them if they get reported... and this one is not belonging in the under 18 area!

Please if you think a story should be 18+ report them and some mod will have a look at it.

Sum
07-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Their relationship had included going to the gym, and haveing anual sex on the locker room benches after wich they took a shower together.

They only have sex once a year?

Zeromus
07-12-2008, 08:05 AM
They only have sex once a year?

took me a moment, lol but now i see. After all, the adage "moderation in all things" must apply here. furthermore, i don't think you would want to read 3 pages of such information, unless i'm mistaken ;)

slave_boy
07-13-2008, 05:01 PM
great story cant wait for the rest of it

molten man
07-13-2008, 09:25 PM
the scariest and most painful stoary read on getdare.com!!!

Keep it goin

DaveD
09-21-2008, 06:49 PM
Would be nice if you knew how to spell or even use a spell checker.

Zeromus
09-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Would be nice if you knew how to spell or even use a spell checker.

Says the person whose sentence was not gramatically correct.

ramsies11
09-21-2008, 06:53 PM
....three things....
1) look at the dates the last post was from over 2months ago
2)please dont be mean to our other members or do u want a fast ban?
3)oh thats just a real nice first post!

Zeromus
09-21-2008, 06:54 PM
....three things....
1) look at the dates the last post was from over 2months ago
2)please dont be mean to our other members or do u want a fast ban?
3)oh thats just a real nice first post!

I win, ram. :)

Silly people aside we should at least get back on topic.

ramsies11
09-21-2008, 06:57 PM
i dont think hes gonna finish the story cause all the bad rep/comments

and i should win cause i put down more!

SpikyToad
10-01-2008, 10:53 PM
wedgies you have a serious problem you stupid gay hater :mad:

ramsies11
10-02-2008, 05:06 AM
oh thats a real nice first post!
just...try to be nice to the other members

Wedgie
10-06-2008, 04:00 PM
He is correct. If I can get ten ideas in the next 72 hours I will continue the story. I'm glad some of you like it.

Zeromus
10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
He is correct. If I can get ten ideas in the next 72 hours I will continue the story. I'm glad some of you like it.

If YOU can get 10 ideas....? lol you are silly ;)

Swirly
07-07-2009, 02:16 AM
This isn't a story, it's a massacre.

Very silly.

Lovesfundares
07-09-2009, 11:43 PM
im sorry i just read this story and i feel like if hannibal lector and the guy from saw had kinks. THEN THOSE WOULDNT BE THIS BAD. hanibal would get nightmares fro mthis. its not about TorD at all and just disturbing. like im honestly scared to go to sleep now. its a good horror story. but thats it,...

Dicedarefan666
07-10-2009, 02:16 AM
(I don't want to resurect this story, if there were a way for me to leave my commentary, and simultaneously banish this to the depths of the stories section, on page 17 or something, where most bad stories reside, I would.)

I like CBT, to an extent, femdom especially, I'm even ususally okay with guy on guy CBT as long as the focus isn't "hey check out the gay story, it's really gay, because i'm gay, did I mention it's gay, it's only for gay guys, that's how gay it is, and I am" of it. (Sorry, I don't want to give the wrong idea, I don't hate gay people, I don't disaprove of them, I don't really feel threatened by them, and I consider myself to be not very homophobic, that's just not my favorite type of story.) The things that turn me off from a story are usually related to the torture being too extreme, or very poor writing. Normally, a story this extreme would keep me up for about 3 days for fear of the worst nightmare of my life, however this one (thankfully?) has writing that is so filled with errors, so little detail, and so little emphasis on character development, that I can't connect with the characters at all, and so I am more involved in most newspaper comic strips than I was in this story.

So far, this is one of the worst stories I've read on getdare, and there are some doozies. (If you like this story, that's fine, it's a decent concept, see how extreme you can make a story, but it's just not for me.)

Also on the comment that wedgie hates gays, I would consider this story (and some of the other stories he has posted on this site (some of which may or may not be of his own making)) pretty gay, which in turn, leads me to suspect that he, himself, is not completely straight. (I can't say this for certain, and I don't want to sterotype him, and even if he is gay, that's not bad, that's just what I personally suspect based on what he has posted.)

dare-demon
07-14-2009, 04:36 AM
:mad:THIS IS NOTHING BUT BULL SHIT............................................:m ad:

formidible
03-29-2011, 11:18 AM
Has he gone to work at Guantanamo Bay?