PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever crossdressed?

Manbearpig
01-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Ok guys this question is for you? Have you ever crossdressed b4? It could be a dare, for a master, on your own, ect. And girls, what do u think about guys who crossdress for dares, master/mistresses, ect. Im a guy and yes i have done it for dares b4.

aug928
01-19-2007, 09:00 PM
yes i have ... i would do it again for a dare or the right MIstress:D

pixel
01-20-2007, 01:31 AM
Not really enough, I have worn a female g string b4 but thats really it. Not really had access to other clothes.

scatslave
01-20-2007, 11:48 AM
yes i have and love it actually

nina
01-20-2007, 04:43 PM
If I was ever a mistress, I think I would quite enjoy making my male sub crossdress.

P.S.: I'm not available as a mistress so please don't ask.

Lonelyangel
01-21-2007, 01:38 PM
i crossdress quite often sometimes for dares but sometimes of my own accord, it really is quite fun and i suggest that all guys try it, even if you don't like it what have you got to lose if you do it in private. :p

pixel
01-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Usually lack of resources

Lonelyangel
01-21-2007, 01:55 PM
then be brave ask a female friend, or maybe even your sister if you think she'll be cool with it, or go out and buy some clothes, i have a whole draw full of girls clothes i've brought.

spat
01-22-2007, 06:18 AM
Only when dared and that has only been to wear girl panties.

Manbearpig
01-27-2007, 02:14 PM
then be brave ask a female friend, or maybe even your sister if you think she'll be cool with it, or go out and buy some clothes, i have a whole draw full of girls clothes i've brought.

this is very hard to do, but i give props to anyone who can do this.

Powerstrip
01-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Yes, I have. I have been dared it a few times, and on MSN my mistress has asked me to do it most times I can.

I've mainly worn gstring, bra, short skirt and low cut top, but today I wore a bikini. There is nothing wrong with it, I quite enjoy it really, but I would never show anyone.

All men should do it definitely!

Manbearpig
01-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Yes, I have. I have been dared it a few times, and on MSN my mistress has asked me to do it most times I can.

I've mainly worn gstring, bra, short skirt and low cut top, but today I wore a bikini. There is nothing wrong with it, I quite enjoy it really, but I would never show anyone.

All men should do it definitely!

i agree to be honest, im straight, and crossdressing is very intresting, especially on dares. like you said i would never do it public unless i was dared too. and i agree 100 percent, all men should try it if u have the guts

Lonelyangel
01-28-2007, 06:11 AM
this is very hard to do, but i give props to anyone who can do this.
You're right it is quite hard but if you have a friend that you can trust (i'm lucky because i have several) then it's cool because well friends are the family you choose, and are allowed to touch without incest allagtions flying round!:p

anonimousbob
02-01-2007, 02:19 PM
once in a dare with some close friends, would probably do it for a dare again

spat
02-01-2007, 02:55 PM
once in a dare with some close friends, would probably do it for a dare again

Why don't you wear a thong, garter and stockings under your clothes for an entire day.

Pikullos
02-01-2007, 02:57 PM
I have a year or so again just because I was curious. I haven't really thought about it until now...

Death
02-05-2007, 07:09 PM
No I've never cross-dressed, but i've always been fascinated by it, and would probably try it if i had a way to get the clothes and if i was alone.

Simon
02-07-2007, 03:38 AM
I wear women's underwear all the time.

I once went out with a regular t-shirt on, with just a pair of black stockings and a black thong on.

the_tod_king
02-08-2007, 01:27 AM
hi im new but im the t.o.d king i have wore bra and panties
for whole game:rolleyes: :D

Powerstrip
03-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Sorry to bump, but just thought:

Death why don't you buy some, just say they are for you GF!

I have never worn in public, but I want to do so (under normal clothes obviously)

juliahoutx
03-18-2007, 02:09 AM
Myself, my girlfriend & another couple were playing one night & I was asked if I ever crossdressed, I said yes. Next I was asked if I liked it, I said yes. Then I was asked if I'd ever do it again. Then my buddy dared me to crossdress, so I did & I took an hour & dressed like a girl. I played the rest of the game while crossdressed & the 3 of us got my buddy to crossdress for the first time that night too.

depp=noob=lol
03-18-2007, 04:54 AM
never crossdressed, not interested too really

Glutgod
03-29-2007, 07:15 PM
I did just recently at a friends house...

Smuggs86
05-23-2007, 05:44 PM
I lost a bet once to my girlfriend and she made me cross-dress from head to toe from fish nets to a wig, she even did my make up and made me take pictures all done up. It was fun though.

love.ya.all.night
08-16-2007, 07:42 PM
My opinion, Dares don't mean anything so I don't feel any differently if a guy does it for a dare. If he does it for fun though I have questions that he really doesn't like being a guy and ask if he is depressed.

DareDevil Jenny29
08-17-2007, 07:52 AM
wear a bright red thong and almost see through white pants/shorts

animal
08-17-2007, 12:28 PM
I have done it. It was fun :D . I have long hear and when I was in public no one had seen that I was a male.

hehe I should do it more often.:D

cindyxdresser
09-10-2007, 07:03 AM
Yes,i dress up in skirts and heels all the time.I wish i would be dressed up and have all my boy clothes destroyed and then be forced to be dressed totally feminine 24/7

anayguy
09-10-2007, 08:52 AM
yes i have done this

cindyxdresser
09-10-2007, 09:32 AM
yes,i love to dress up in skirts and heels.If i had my choice i would only wear skirts and heels ,along with everything else feminine to go with it

Coyote
09-11-2007, 06:45 AM
yes i have crossdressed and i would do it again

secretslut
09-11-2007, 08:36 AM
i crossdress sometimes when i am alone. i have bought thongs, thigh high stockings and various pieces of lingerie. I have worn thongs out before and to the beach. Have worn girlfriends swimwear in my pool, bikini and g string. Have also been made to wear skirts and heels on webcam. Its fun and hot;) and yes i would do it again.

Penguin
09-11-2007, 08:44 AM
I've crossdressed before, and I love it, I've crossdressed wearing thongs, frilly panites, bra's, swimwear, tights, and long dress's. I've worn girls underwear when I've gone out, but apart from that, never outside of my house. No-ones seen me do it either,but you never know......

sphinxscu
10-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Have I ever crossdressed hmmm? um, does this cover it?

I've worn:

Latex Nurses outfit, 2 fishnet body stockings, 2 latex stockings, 2 lace up pvc gloves, bloomers, corset, latex catsuit, strawberry shortcake costume, little bo peep costume, red latex mini dress, ruffled panties x2, 4 different sets of girls shoes, 2 french maid outfits, 2 different wigs, 2 pairs of girls pleather capri's, garter belt, bonnet, a choker that said 'princess', a wedding gown, cheerleader outfit, school girl outfit, hobble skirt, 2 latex skirts, a night gown, too many thongs to count, 2 sets of thigh high pvc bitch boots... i think that covers it. And a girls white V-neck T shirt that said "Bitch", and tight female lowcut flare blue jeans down bourbon street in new orleans.

Travis
10-22-2007, 02:49 AM
I have and do all the time. I am right now and plan on continuing.

slave_boy
10-29-2007, 11:57 AM
yes done it many times from schoolgirl to slut and everything inbetween still do it to this day but only underwear ie bra panties basques thongs stockings but i looooovvvee it

sk0073r
10-29-2007, 12:01 PM
nope- and as someone said earlier - lack of resources :P

joeman
11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
yes, full slut outfit as a slave.

brownie
11-02-2007, 03:33 PM
i have before for a dare and a couple lost bets.
I dont like it to much ecspeccialy the make up, fake boobs, thw whole 9 yards, and the nail polish didnt come off.

Judex
11-02-2007, 07:32 PM
...the nail polish didnt come off.

You need to use nail polish remover to get nail polish off.

slaveboy-k
11-13-2007, 12:27 PM
I have half crossdressed, I have worn a thong, bra and tights and i would do it again for my Mistress if i had one:(

manjuice
11-13-2007, 03:33 PM
I do it all the time and i love it, have lots of different lingerie now, crossdressed on cam 2 and played with my ass, was dominated ain2 being a right filthy slut while i was being watched, i've worn thongs under my normal clothes 2. The only thing i havnt done is go out fully dressed. Scared i'd be recognised.

Such a shame we cant post pics here

Powerstrip
11-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Have I ever crossdressed hmmm? um, does this cover it?

I've worn:

Latex Nurses outfit, 2 fishnet body stockings, 2 latex stockings, 2 lace up pvc gloves, bloomers, corset, latex catsuit, strawberry shortcake costume, little bo peep costume, red latex mini dress, ruffled panties x2, 4 different sets of girls shoes, 2 french maid outfits, 2 different wigs, 2 pairs of girls pleather capri's, garter belt, bonnet, a choker that said 'princess', a wedding gown, cheerleader outfit, school girl outfit, hobble skirt, 2 latex skirts, a night gown, too many thongs to count, 2 sets of thigh high pvc bitch boots... i think that covers it. And a girls white V-neck T shirt that said "Bitch", and tight female lowcut flare blue jeans down bourbon street in new orleans.

Hot diggedity! You done a few things then. Makes all of my dare experiences pale in one post :o

iceman
11-19-2007, 02:56 PM
mmm i av wore a thong a few times and a bra once but only for a few minutes on cam for a mistress

tcitycity
05-04-2010, 01:31 AM
my now wife (and even before as gf) we both would cross dress as the opposite sex).

Main goal was to actually hit the bars with ideas to pick up a date.
We both are actully pretty good looking as the opposite, though she comes accross a bit nerdy.

I actually (till recentl years) been in good enough shape and skinny, to be able to do it.

For both of us, it was a big enough turnon that often there was no limitations.

But I only do it per the dares or games we as a couple play.
I dont crossdress otherwise except maybe at holloween and even then only for party or 'potential'.

We did often go with the idea of picking a date, and have both done stuff.
we both have even doubledated with others who didnt know we were 'oppposite'.

stragesmith
05-04-2010, 12:59 PM
I never did, the idea is not arousing for me (sadly, I guess) :)

Linkfan
05-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Ya lately I was over at my girlfriends house and we got boered. We decided to turn on the T.V. and each pick a common word and ever time it was said you had to change an article of clothing. Well since I was spending the night I had a spare set. By the end of 5 minute I looked like a teenage girl with my makeup all done and even a wig to top it off. In all honesty I think it is all part of a healthy lifestyle to try new things. By the way all you homophobe guys, it isn't gay.

cliffordb
05-04-2010, 05:48 PM
This is one thing that just does not interest me. I guess that would be my loss, huh?

slaved ftw
05-04-2010, 06:55 PM
I kinda like it and hate it at the same time you know what i mean.Like its forced down somtimes in front of a really hot girl.So pffft crossdressings fun and retarted at the same time.

Boredomino
05-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Yes, I have several times on my own :D

Stix
05-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Can't say I have...

never really interested me...

sweet dave
05-06-2010, 05:53 PM
yes i have and still prefer it

The Laughing Fish
05-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Yep. Fully dressed in female clothing on occasion, back when I did theatre. And now female underwear (most often tights) now and then under my male clothes, just for fun.

tcitycity
05-06-2010, 11:10 PM
we just did another crossdress date tonight and we are going to go ahead and try to do at least once a month.
The monthly effort on this wont always be with sexual stuff in mind though it will often end up that way.

Tonight though we went to movie and did make out during the movie, and had planed to fool around, but the cool thing was that two guys saw us doing it. They ended up sitting next to us and I end up jerking them off (wife made excuse to 'go get popcorn'.

Note that we both are good looking enough as the opposite sex to get away with it.

After movie though we went to eat at a regular resutaurant and pretty much had a normal evening except that we kept playing with each other as often as possible till we got home.

archie21
05-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Ok guys this question is for you? Have you ever crossdressed b4? It could be a dare, for a master, on your own, ect. And girls, what do u think about guys who crossdress for dares, master/mistresses, ect. Im a guy and yes i have done it for dares b4.
Yes... lots of times.. the first for a fancy dress pub crawl and I got my ass several pinched by rather a lot of women but I also got a lot of kisses and gropes both ways, really horny and good fun. Then a few years later I swapped with my g/f of the time and we walked home in each others clothes complete swap in an alley both of us naked before dressing... after that we did it lots and so it has remained.... see my blogs.... I love the escape it provides.....

tcitycity
05-24-2010, 04:16 AM
Wife is having more fun with crossdressing me but often will crossdress herself since I wont do crossdressing without her doing same (since we usually try to get action or fun for both).

Last saturday, we went out of town already crossed over.
Mainly to go to several out of area bars to see what might happen.
since our goal is obvious, we were as public as posisble.

Since Im skinny enough to get away with it, We did go to a few strip joints where I could easily poledane (with all on though).

The most fun naturally was when we went to a gay bar, and my wife ended up getting hit on, by a very muscular guy.

As it is, when crossdressing, I assume the role as a submissive girl, and since im both skinny and slightly shorter than she is, it does come accross.
The cool thing I can wear her clothes, albiet with some obvious changes.
Fortunately she is a very good with fashions and etc.

Suffice to say we both got some fun with the same dude.
He never relized that there was role reversal here.

He did compare our technique and it was compariable (well she taught me well).

crazyprsn
05-24-2010, 05:49 AM
I have dressed quite a few times.
i have worn thighhighs, heels, thongs, panties, bra, dresses. one piece swimsuits. I have worn them all outside a couple of times. I like it. makes me feel submissive and sexy

tcitycity
06-01-2010, 05:22 AM
this time though she had me hot but slutty.
Same general look but with a bit less.
She is now trying to reduce the clothing, but since im not the real deal it depends on the clothing and etc.

It took twice as long and this was the first time ever that i actually came while being made up. Before this it was never enough by itself.

KosherKrackers
06-01-2010, 05:28 AM
Have done a few times in the past, not in a sexual respect though.

Fancy dress parties and the like, and once to some midnight book release with a few friends, think it the last Harry Potter book, just for a larf really, it makes me chuckle, it makes other people chuckle, and I'm secure enough in myself not to care what people think :P

MasterCA
06-01-2010, 11:00 AM
No, I haven't. It has never interested me.

Slenderman - Doctor
06-11-2010, 10:13 AM
I have but only in the underwear department. The rest doesn't interest me.

Sarah-Louisecd
06-11-2010, 10:41 AM
i have done it.
for a lost bet, dare for charity and now because i am a crossdresser

tcitycity
06-15-2010, 09:46 AM
we now pretty much do a crossdress type of deal every saturday.
(when its outings or sexual, never for work or inlaw related).

Fortunatley being skinny really helps because this time, wife entered me into a contest where you really dance... 'sexually and otherwise.

But since Im not a girl (just like like one when made up fully with the right stuff on)... it has to be pretty good.

Fortunately wife is a former stripper from past.. so it helps a lot to get the moves down..

she had already helped me walk & talk and expressions and etc..

I wasnt even close to top 3..-- the top 3 actually went nude or near nude, and I didnt even get wet tshirt look or similar (wouldnt have worked well)..

But we all got $ and I did get offers for pickup/dates and phone #'s.

As usual we made out like crazy even before leaving the area with both of us still playing the parts.

stevo4
06-15-2010, 12:17 PM
i have dressed up in a maids uniform and cleaned the house, it was fun

tcitycity
06-16-2010, 04:36 AM
might consider that... we have focused too much on bars and getting out.

MyValentine
06-16-2010, 04:42 AM
Oh yes yes yes indeed

glue
06-16-2010, 09:25 AM
once and never really again

not my cup of tea :(

hunter
06-16-2010, 09:40 AM
Yeah :) Really Funny

Alan_Brecht
06-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Yes. I'm a bit on the submissive side and love "forced" crossdressing. Crotchless panties and garter belt are a real turnon.

tcitycity
07-17-2010, 12:43 AM
wife is now trying to do 'longest nude' variation instead of crossdress when we do our 'crossdress outing'.

This is were we will go out as two girls out on the town type of fun.
Goal here is to make it seem its two girls having fun, and if it fits to be lez in appearance.

Her clothing is soley a raincoat that when wet can be partially seethru.

With this though we went a few places and pretty much did nothing sexual except for going to a victoria secrets where we did try on stuff.

Both of us actually tried on stuff.
Wife did want to get stuff for both...and for me specificlaly to work with the costuming she had done on me.

Stellz
07-17-2010, 05:31 AM
I'm a girl and I have cross dressed as a male before. I went to college for about a year and was a member of the Queer Student Union. They put on two drag shows every year, and I was a part of one. I bound my breasts, put my then short hair in a faux hawk, and dressed up in rocker guy clothes. It was so fun and liberating. Plus I had pretty girls and boys putting dollars in my pants!

Dare Me!!!!
07-17-2010, 06:57 AM
i'm a transvestite so i frequantly do

Flamingo
07-17-2010, 07:53 AM
Not really. The only thing that would come close was when I dressed up as a old ladie for carnaval when I was a child.

tcitycity
07-27-2010, 06:35 AM
wife&i doing a our regular weekly crossdress date but with a twist more of.

she still trying to go nude but with a coat.
Now with me, she is getting experimental.

Normally in past I would wear hose,and etc, and stuff to be able to pad the chest with fake boobs.

Same story here but that my legs are not musclular and I could pass a somewhat leggy girl and with nice legs.
My shoulders are such that I could possible pass for a girl on that.

head on up, is doable per make up.

Wife usually has me in a wig for the hair, with each time she tries to vary it.

However, now, she is trying a custom made (she made) tube dress.
Her own tube dress is often used for dares too, and would have been used instead of coat but we went different.

custom tube dress basiclaly was added toon the inside to have the fake boobs part of the costume. Then on top she put a somewhat custom made shear (transparant partially) jacket.

Ive not been wearing high heals till recent months, at least till I got to where I could handle walking in them and looking like a girl when doing so.

I had already been able to talk like a girl, though at times when excited i would goof up.

In the past, wife would enter me in contests for good lookin girls, but we would lose usually because I couldnt go barechested or similar.
Those gals would win per that.

Our goal was to see if it would work, and we went bar hopping to see if both of us could pick up guys... We went to a nearby bar out of town that we knew often had gay guys and also guys that were often very open to options especially considering I am really a guy.

submissive_puppy
07-27-2010, 06:46 AM
I don't and I will never do it!:)

Ribbit101
07-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Plenty of times!

Underpants
08-06-2010, 04:17 AM
I was at a friends house one saturday afternoon (about 16yo) and one of her
friends was there and they started talking about make-up, I must have looked
bored because one of them suggested making me up.
Naturally I let them.
This led to full face done, and a blonde wig.
Then they suggested a dress too.
Then tights and knickers instead of my pants.

I looked very unconvincing as a girl, the short dress and blonde hair didn't
make me look very feminine at all.

electro
08-10-2010, 07:13 AM
Yes i have, i find it kinky. I think i'm interested/curious about it more and more. Especially to be forced to do it, haven't done that though (yet).

maidsissy
08-11-2010, 03:07 AM
I find it very exciting. I cant say I look particularly convincing, but I guess that's half the excitement. A bit of a humiliation buzz perhaps. I tend to try to not just dress as a girl, more like dress like a early 20's slutty whore I guess.

Smuggs86
08-11-2010, 04:26 AM
as often as i can especially when there is someone to control me on cam or in person i love it, it really allows u to open up. So if anyone is interested come see me

AlanWins
08-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Nope. I think it looks a little silly but oh well :D Its your decision and if you like it then go for it.

Boredomino
08-19-2010, 03:07 PM
I have before as a dare that got out of control :o

But I loved it, it really turned me on, and I do it all the time now. Even to the extent of wearing panties and tights under my school uniform to excite myself lol

SisToy
08-20-2010, 05:52 PM
I've crossdressed a few times, i usally wear a thong, tights, skirt, bra, low top.
it feels very exiting

G3dio
08-21-2010, 04:36 AM
A few times, I actually look a lot more convincing than I thought I would.
I've had sex dressed as a few times aswell.

p710a
08-21-2010, 04:00 PM
i have worn a cousins dress and panties

tcitycity
10-15-2010, 09:18 AM
was a bit kinky/weird I guess.

Wife,me and a shemale friend... we all went out as girls on a night out.

They went as very obvious as skimpy as possible.

With my wifes custom work on clothes for my efforts, I was as skimpy as possible and still be passable...(Btw being a bit feminine in look and skinny I can get away with it facially and bone wise)...

still for me its often very difficult to last the night as dressed - up so often wife & i would go for double date efforts or similar.

Tonight was all about treating our shemale friend, so we went to strip joints (both her kind and usual)... and ended up coming on to her.

Quite often feeling her up... she was at a point having problems not getting hard. With both of us at times petting/feeling her up...

And both of us making out with her and/or jerking her off, when we got to one bar, we got a secluded booth, and ended up jo'ing her off good.

Sublime
10-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Yes, a few times, many many years ago.

It'd take a girl very in to it for me to do it again.

letshavesomefun
10-15-2010, 11:18 AM
I have for a dare, had to then go to sisters house dressed like it, i took my parents handbag with me but forgot to bring it back home with me that took some explaining

Princess-Sissy-Boy
12-07-2010, 04:19 AM
Yes, I cross-dress all the time. I love it! ^.^

tcitycity
12-08-2010, 12:35 AM
My wife & I and our shemale renter went out again all dressed the nines as girls.

I can as noted before come across pretty nicely as a gal being a bit skinny and very much the right skintone with the right work done by wife.

We went to a bar that is more lesbian than much else and had not intended on doing much else than each other in some fashion or dare.

As it is, we met 2 more girls while there and the 5 of us were really hitting it off well.

My wife & one of new girls (call them jan and dian) really started going at it and were feeling each other up with my wife finally putting her hands in to jans shorts and finding jan wasnt wearing anything under the tshirt or shorts and was really going to town and making out.

We were watching this and I was rubbing one leg while our renter was rubbing the other.

I went ahead and slid down under the table (was a bit of a bar table kinda) while our renter started making out with her.

Pulling down dians shorts I was eating her out and she was really enjoying the attention.

Because we were not yet sure about whether the new girls would appreciate being made love to by a guy and a shemale we really went at pleasing diane.

Diane was feeling up our renter and was really nearly going to go down under, but never got there.

I love crossdressing because of the situations it can get us into that might not normally happen.

The 2 new girls later found out we were guys and did say that they would have been upset early on.... but in hindsite enjoyed our handling them.

Both girls said their orgasm was the most intense ever (in part per the attention but also per being so public)>

John Masters
12-08-2010, 03:12 AM
I have cross-dressed to please Masters but I've never particularly enjoyed it and now state that it's one of the things I prefer not to do. There was one Master who seemed particularly turned on to receive photos of me naked except for a pair of women's tights.

Scott04069416
12-13-2010, 10:34 PM
I cross-dress on a daily basis. It's a big part of my life.

tcitycity
01-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Wife, me, livin went to movie and dinner..

GOal was to see what we could do.

Now, I dressed as a girl, and wife dressed as a guy.
We both can pass pretty good as opposite sex.

our livin is young enough to pass as our kid or similar but came as a 'hot' daughter... wearing only a 'major' tshirt of mine that is big enough and cool enough to be a dress for her and slipon sandles.

ANyway, moviewise we diddnt get much done other than wife gave me a bj, but was doing so with a intent to make another couple who were making out, get amourous on their own.

After wife got me off, our livein, took her tshirt off (totally nude now) and I fucked her in the seat.

At this point the couple was really going at it.

Anyway, we had fun, but all were hungry and we went to eat at a nearby place and what is cool, is this place is also a strip club.
Though a stripper hangout its also one of the better places for food.

Since we now had the couple hanging out, and they still didnt know we were crossed dressing, but they didnt care since the guy was really interested in our livein more than much else.

We got a secluded booth, and our livein was sitting between me & the guy.
Even during all this, I stayed in the role and was kissing her like a girl would and was fingering her heavily as he was rubbing too.

She immediately started jo'ing our new male friend, and was still rubbing me thru the clothes.

During all this, my wife was making out with our new female friend and was really going to town. My wife can really get 'masculine' in her approach.

She actually started going down on her (the booth is such that its easy to really go 'underneath table'.

Anyway, once we got both new friends off, thats when the reveal was started.

Mainly that our livein kept jo'ing our friend, but now reached in and started jo'iong me too.

They were surprised, but our female friend asked my wife if she was a girl.
And my wife stripped to show that she was.

They were taken aback, but obviously liked it.

My wife & the new female friend, decided to switch roles, and my wife immediately got the new friend done up as a guy, and they traded clothes.

This was in fact the first time the female friend had any lesbian like activity and she loved it.

The male friend was less so, but since I had already gone down on him and his girl was aok with everything, he pretty much went with the flow.

cobia90000
01-27-2011, 10:11 AM
I love when people dare me to cross dress. My wife has me do it sometime and go to the store to humiliate me but she know i like it and doesnt do it that often

Maximilian
01-27-2011, 06:18 PM
I wore a skirt but it was for a dare at a party, I wouldn't do it again lol. But at least I got a skirt off of a girl I'd say that's success :D

Mysterio90210
01-27-2011, 06:45 PM
Ive put on all the clothes dropped by my Ex-girlfriend(s) after sex. :P

nicknick0912
01-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Yes i have and i really loved it. It is not that bad!!!1:D:D:D:D

n8tser
01-28-2011, 11:57 AM
I have worn panties several times before, mostly around the house. I did have a task once, my mistress had me go to a store and try on three different outfits, with bra's. It was very hard for me to do this, but I did, and I enjoyed it.

Swan
01-29-2011, 07:04 AM
Cross-dressing is one thing that I dislike. I hate it when guys do that. Just my thoughts.

xeldin
01-29-2011, 08:17 AM
i dreamt that i cross dressed XD but nope ... never cross dress in real life :D
not planning too either >.< might if my bf wants me to hehe

Dkaren
01-31-2011, 12:57 PM
Is is cross dressing if you dress that way all the time?

jamdare96
01-31-2011, 03:05 PM
yes, a bit obvious with my profile pic.i normally do it on my own though

bondage
01-31-2011, 09:24 PM
Have you ever crossdressed b4? Yes
It was on my own.

D35U
01-31-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm wearing tights/thong/bra atm so yeah I like it, especially being made do it.

mnbvl
01-31-2011, 11:15 PM
A lot of people here have had paranormal experiences. I remain a skeptic even though I have indeed ran into some pretty whacky stuff.

mysistersthongs
02-02-2011, 02:19 PM
I love cross dressing, more specifically, i like wearing my sister's sexy thongs :)

MrCutex
02-08-2011, 12:17 AM
I've only been doing it since I was 9 XD

melbcuteboi
02-18-2011, 07:56 PM
Im a male and while I dont or havent fully x-dress as in the full outfit ect i do often like wearing womens panties whether it be a thong, g-string, boy shorts ect...

yasha32
02-19-2011, 06:37 AM
crossdressing is one of my little kinks. I have before in public on my own. I loved it.

fetish18
04-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Yea, halloween, and when i got bored

DancingBear
04-09-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm a girl and yes, I have a few times. I don't really find guys crossdressing attractive though.

Harddareboy
06-08-2011, 04:07 PM
I've tried some of my sisters panties..

cbtslave4u2
06-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Yes, because my master wanted me too.

MrCutex
06-08-2011, 04:53 PM
yes, I started by wearing them aged 5. XD

lordbob
06-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Well of course I have crossdressed. I will do It for a dare. However I am nearly always crossdressed of my own accourd. That might have something to do with I'm transgender....... but who cares.

sweet dave
06-08-2011, 05:39 PM
i did and still am wearing them and yes looking for a master

levirax
06-08-2011, 10:53 PM
i love crossdressing, i have almost a full outfit, but i never went out in it..atleast not yet ^_~

fetish18
06-13-2011, 04:15 AM
yes i have, for mistresses and halloween lol

veutb
08-10-2011, 01:50 PM
>Have you ever crossdressed b4?
Yes.

>It could be a dare, for a master, on your own, ect.
I did in front of mother just for the fun.

CaptainChaos
08-12-2011, 08:37 AM
I haven't and to be honest I think I wouldn't like it :o

Dune
08-12-2011, 01:47 PM
yes i have but it is only for dares and not something i would actually chose to do

kendrasee
08-13-2011, 11:54 AM
yeah i do it almost regularly. :)

Abby9
08-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Im not a big fan of crossdressing unless they are feminine or have some feminine features, beacause well a muscle man in a skirt does not appeal to me

DareRussian
08-16-2011, 09:17 PM
yea, i do it when i'm dared to

warau01
08-16-2011, 09:19 PM
I have a complete wardrobe.

shola
10-20-2012, 08:14 PM
I have cross-dressed before. Was it for a dare?

Well, hardly anything I have done has been from dares from other people - rather from dares I set myself.

I wore a G-string on the subway, wedgied, and bent over to get something from my bag, makign sure someone saw it (and someone did - see my post about it)

Otherwise, while seeing family in France, I dressed in my female cousin's clothes - stuffed bra, shorts, and shirt (Kept my own underwear) in front of her - and my (Male) cousin... However, I havn't since, mainly due to lack of resources (Though I have worn panties or a thong several times (Found em on the floor somewere - took em)

One thing I will say: Women's clothes are confortable! The shorts you could hardly feel them!
I would like to crossdress again, seeing how far I can get myself to go.

The Frenchman.

Dareholic
10-22-2012, 01:15 PM
The only time I have was for a play back in high school. It was a comedy and we were only trying to get some laughs. :rolleyes:

KillerKuz
10-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Yes I have, and I would definitely do it again. Its fun to see how women feel in them and they are comfortable. I do it on my own accord as well as a dare

TransJess53
10-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Since I am a transsexual, yes I have I do it everyday all day.

Wedgielover677
10-22-2012, 03:46 PM
No i have never have

goodlilsub
10-22-2012, 04:32 PM
every day i crossdress, the moment I get home i love to put on womens underwear and a skirt, there undies are sooooooo much nicer than mens

Fullyinked
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM
I've done it a few times in the past and enjoyed it.

smalldickbound
10-24-2012, 01:01 PM

I have a little bit. I've bought (online) panties, stockings, pantyhose, slips, and bras... the later being the hardest thing to get right... I usually buy inexpensive ones because I don't know how to fit them to me... maybe some day I'll dare myself to go to a store that sells these items and ask a lady there to fit me.... I usually don't wear these items in public blatantly, but I have often worn them under my clothes to work... especially the pantings, stockings and pantyhose... I haven't been brave enough yet to wear anything under a shirt, yet. I have worn some items while online with a cam on... mostly Omegle. It's kind of amusing to watch reactions.

Blue Griffin
10-24-2012, 01:06 PM
I have before multiple times. As a kid I tried stuff on. I have wore girls costumes for Halloween and costume days too. We had a cross dressing day at band camp too. I won asked a female friend of mine if I could have some clothes to use before too.

zaqxsw1984
10-26-2012, 08:52 PM
lol yes.. i even go on omegel cd

GinaB87
11-14-2012, 10:17 PM
yup! Sure have! lol! :D

knightgunner13
11-14-2012, 10:28 PM
yes and i would actuly like to be a crossdress slave to someone

switchee
11-15-2012, 05:29 AM
i went dressed as a girl for my last day of school. was fun. never done it since tho

qatguy
11-15-2012, 05:35 AM
Yes I have crossdressed alot. Some for Halloween at work and some times for public dares. However, whenever my fiancée is at work, I crossdressing at home.

zaqxsw1984
11-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Lol no not at all... ;}

shola
11-16-2012, 09:43 PM
I have crosdressed - check out some of my other posts and you will find more in dephs sayings. It is generally for dares I set myself.

control my coc
11-18-2012, 06:43 PM
i enjoy cross dressing on my own i dont need anyone to make me do it but im sure you can tell this from my picture

heretoserveyou
11-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Yes I have. I actually liked doing it. Would do it again for sure

zaps
12-01-2012, 08:57 AM
When I was about 13 and had the house to myself, I wore my sister's clothes. I wore a skirt with panties and pantyhose, strapless bra, spaghetti strap top and high heels for about an hour.

goodlilsub
12-01-2012, 09:08 AM
I crossdress everyday, i wear panties and bra, with stockings, a skirt, top and heels, i walk down the hallway of my apartment building regularly.I love the feeling of panties and i wear them to work everyday. I have been brave enought to go ouside and walk around the block when it is dark out and have been seen by people in cars.

goodlilsub
12-01-2012, 09:09 AM
someone posted this comment.

then be brave ask a female friend, or maybe even your sister if you think she'll be cool with it, or go out and buy some clothes, i have a whole draw full of girls clothes i've brought

I have a co-worker that i asked to send me a bra, and pantyhose, she has mailed each item to me and she is cool with it because i have modeled them for her on cam.

DesiBoy
12-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Sure have feels good

scguycola
12-02-2012, 10:00 AM
I've had to wear panties a couple of times for dares but that's been about it

ross1693
12-02-2012, 10:01 AM
yeah, im looking for tasks to do with them too!

zaqxsw1984
01-15-2013, 05:11 PM
i love to in my room though i wear female underwear out in public

rickie
01-16-2013, 07:16 AM
Yes, I have been forced, and I have done it privately. The forced bit was part of a D/s relationship. I found I do notlook good in a mini-skirt,

Mit Viele Liebe
01-16-2013, 04:43 PM
It's not really my thing sometimes (although I have to admit, some guys can make the most fantastic women while cross dressing and not just the feminine ones) but what you like or choose to do is just that. I don't judge as I find dressing and acting like a guy pretty fun.

I had so many people call me 'little boy' and ask when I was going into highschool. Awkward to explain I'd graduated two years ago.

zaqxsw1984
02-20-2013, 07:55 PM
lol no never............ ;)

corbaseball23
02-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes, I've done it multiple times.

KillerKuz
02-20-2013, 08:53 PM
yes I am, i do it for fun privately and for dares My girlfriend is still trying to get used to the whole thing. what about you girls? what do you think about all of this?

SlimBiGuy
02-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Yes. Once, on a dare, a wore a red women's thong (I'm talking g-string here) to school :eek: I was so nervous that I would get caught -- there's really no coming back from that!

JustaBrony
02-21-2013, 01:41 AM
Yes, the most I've worn was a short skirt, a stuffed bra, and panties.
Also Hello Kitty ears if you consider that.

hcfist
02-21-2013, 06:30 AM
Last time when I was 6-7 I wanted to be a girl :D

mrcamslave
02-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Yes I have done it in my sister clothes and did it once for a dare when I had to swap clothes including underwear with a girl in a closet, and remain the rest of the game

DaniiTGirlxx
02-21-2013, 04:38 PM
I want to try in public, but for now only in my room hehe

justmeinny
02-24-2013, 08:34 AM
Yes. Once, on a dare, a wore a red women's thong (I'm talking g-string here) to school :eek: I was so nervous that I would get caught -- there's really no coming back from that!

That's hot as hell. I wish I knew some more kinky girls when I was in high school.

tcitycity
10-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Since my wife is a expert at movie makeup and related...
And I am somewhat femalish in bone .. definitely a guy but can pass as a girl with wifes help.

We do occasionally have a girls night out where we both go as girls (and yes we have gone as the opposite sex).. It varies on what we have tried to do.

PlagueBringer
10-11-2015, 07:38 PM
I have crossdressed. I've done it in the privacy of my room, around the house for chores, fetched the mail once in a lacey nightgown, and worn panties out in public. I had one boyfriend who liked me in panties when he was going to give me head. I had no complaints :P

mrpropel
10-21-2015, 09:15 PM
Yes, I've crossdressed a TON but it's all been in private. Maybe if I ever shaved my entire body then maybe I'll crossdress in public but I highly doubt that :P

Kisune Karnon
10-28-2015, 10:02 PM
I've done a little bit.

SissyTim
10-28-2015, 10:31 PM
Yes. For years now.

rhl
10-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Yes I cross dress, wear sarongs but technically their unisex items, but also as a statement wear skirts and nail polish, and ladies pants. Love wearing panties and bra under clothing.
Now when it comes to public cross dressing dares, YES!
I've worn skirts that barely cover the checks without panties and with bright pink ones. High heals, ladies tops with stuffed bra. That reminds me I've got to fulfill a dare to wear a bra dark red with water filled balloons, light white top and the shortest skirt I have. To make it more interesting I currently an I'm diapers this week. Since I don't have any balloons I'm going to Walmart, buying the balloons then going to fill them in the restroom. Then need to choose the different female outfits to try on.
Oh yes I can't forget the time when I wrore 40 dernier pantyhose no panties as if they were leggings, with just these and a shirt.

Corwin13
10-29-2015, 10:26 AM
Yeh all the time... go out to bars etc crosdressed turns me on

tcitycity
03-20-2017, 05:59 AM
My wife and I rarely crossdress anymore but we recently just did it this weekend.

Per my wife being both a makeup expert and a seamstress... she can take either of us and really make itwork.

Im effiminate enough to pass as a woman if the makeup and etc are done.

I can pass well enough to be a good looking gal..

Nowadays we dont both dress as opposite sex though we have in past.

Since the wife & neice are both bi and go lezzie at times.. The most recent time is that wife & I we went clubbing on a 'girls night out'.

We concentrated on bars where we knew the girsl there were more about girls with girls.. though at times most strippers wont care who gets table dance.

We both got table dances and definately enjoyed it..

Scrap
03-21-2017, 12:15 AM
I have, several times. In public. When I was young, I was dared to wear some of my mother's clothes and things went... well, we'll say "awry"...

Many years later, I went in "drag" to a costume party and had a wonderful time. I went on to play Dr. Furter in RHPS productions. I found that I enjoyed being in women's clothing. On another dare, I went to the "stop and rob" to get gas and cigarettes wearing a sundress, bras and "falsies", make up, gartered stockings, heels, wrist and ankle cuffs, and a collar. When asked, I said that it was payment for a lost bet, and that I could get further "credit" if I came back with cum on my face. The clerk and one of the customers (his friend, I assumed) obliged me in the restroom.

Since then, I wear panties, skirts, blouses, bras, etc., whenever I can.