PDA

View Full Version : Public Humiliation Dare

slutkrissie
03-13-2012, 06:32 PM
I am looking for dares that will push me outside my comfort zone and force me to humiliate myself in public

Alexax
03-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Are you willing to involve others ?

slutkrissie
03-13-2012, 06:37 PM
yes I am willing to involve others

mandie
03-13-2012, 06:45 PM
how old are you?

what length is your shortest skirt? do you have a tube top and if so what color?

bonnie
03-13-2012, 06:47 PM
What are your limits?

slutkrissie
03-13-2012, 06:48 PM
I am 22. My shortest skirt doesn't quite cover the bottom of my ass. I have a white tube top

slutkrissie
03-13-2012, 06:48 PM
My limits are no scat, blood or anything that would endanger my health or life

mandie
03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
here is my dare. you must do it as explained. wearing your highest heels, the skirt you described and the white tube top. you can wear no bra or panty and take no coat with you. bring your smallest purse. if someone wants to talk to you, you must talk to them in addition to follow the requirements below:

1 - get dressed as told and go to your car. drive to the local mcdonalds. go in, order a light snack and a drink. eat and drink your snack in the store.

2 - go to the mall. you must walk the entire length of the mall. you must go into each shoe store that sells heels. in each one try on 3 pairs. if there is someone there who helps you with them you must accept or request help. when they are helping you, you must give them full control of your feet and legs. if they widen them for a look let them. they control you until you have tried on 3

3 - following this, go to a local pub you trust. you must sit at the bar. once you are seated you cannot adjust your skirt but you can keep your legs closed. you cannot turn down a drink and if someone propositions you before your 4th drink accept (you said can involve others but only if safe and you are comfortable)

do not drive home if drunk, take a cab.

have fun and report!

justaregulargirl
03-14-2012, 06:58 AM
if you're looking for something you can do quickly thats still embarassing. Strip nude, run to your nearest stoplight, and stay there fucking yourself until you cum, then you may return! :P have fun and tell me how it goes!

sm_limb
03-14-2012, 08:55 AM
order some pizza, answer the door in your most slutty lingery.
try to get the pizza for free, what does the pizza guy want for it?

Mestis716
03-14-2012, 09:33 AM
Put a thong or other piece of sexy underwear in your purse. Now dress in something slutty such as a short skirt, tight shirt, and heels. Walk into a store and buy something. I'd say you should buy a box of condoms but you can buy whatever you want. When you go to pay for the item "pretend" like you can't find your wallet. So start to empty your purse and make sure to remove the underwear.

When you finally "find" your wallet and pay for the item(s) make sure to put everything back in the purse EXCEPT for the underwear and start to leave! More then likely the person will say "you forgot this" pointing at your underwear. Say something like "oh I'm such a slut" and pick up the underwear, smile, and then leave!

It's simple but it will be very humiliating!

Have fun!

Bittenkiss
03-14-2012, 09:55 AM
to push limits.... ok

you'll need a hat to protect your face for this one. In the early or late hours, go find a car park that has a CCTV camera. Strip in front of it.

that's it, simple, just enough that you'll be safe from anyone knowing who you are (if you keep your face covered), nothing too weird, safe from anyone being there, yet at the same time - knowing full well someone will be watching you, or watching the tape later. If you want to really push limits, put on a show or masturbate. Be ready to run away if the security guard comes out looking for you ;)

Bittenkiss
03-14-2012, 09:56 AM
or another idea that's easy and safe.

Go to a secluded area by a railway track (you can find ones that go through woods). Strip and wait for a train to come past, make sure you're fully nude and facing the train with your arms outstretched or behind your back.

when the train's gone, and all the passengers got to have a quick flash, you can dress and go home.

Bubuk
03-14-2012, 12:19 PM
YOu must go for walk in clothes those weigh less then insertion which you must insert in ass or pussy