PDA

View Full Version : Anal workout

skankboy
03-12-2012, 10:37 PM
I work out about 5 times a week, looking to spice it up. Generally workouts consist of cycling, running, calisthenics, or a mix of two or all 3. I am mostly looking for dares centered around anal play but I won't count out anything within my limits. Anytime it it feasible I will provide pics.

sm_limb
03-13-2012, 12:50 AM
Get a soda enema. Plug with biggest plug. Put clamps on nips and put small weights on them. Now dress to work out. Do all 3 of your things.
Have fun

skankboy
03-13-2012, 12:59 AM
Thank you, I will do this first thing in the morning.

skankboy
03-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Well I didn't get to it yesterday so I did it this morning. You really don't realize how much carbonation is in soda till it's in your ass....

The run was very uncomfortable and I was leaking past the plug the whole time. On the bike ride I was going up a steep hill and everything just shot out so the ride home was very fun, luckily the plug didn't come all the way out since I was wearing cycling shorts, so it just sat on it and popped it back in. Calisthenics were uneventful.

Thanks again for the dare

PleasureSkillz
03-14-2012, 02:44 PM
This will be interesting.

Get as many graps as you can, plub up your butt with as many as you can fit.

Begin doing your normal stretching, ensure each muscles is properly warmed up and the joints are lubricated.

Being by taking a chair and jumping on to it and back down. Kepe your butt quench and try to ensure no grapes come out. If they do its ok.

Preform this 15 repetitions, 6 sets with 20 second rest between each set.

Next take a banana, this might get a little messey.

Begin by insertion and perform 20 jumping jacks 4 times with 15 seconds rest between each set.

for your last warm up exercise

take a slice of fruit your joice, wedge it in.

Begin by doing 15 lundges with each leg, 4 times with 30 seconds rest between each set.

I have a BA in Sports and Health Science, and certified personal trainer.
This is a simple warm up prepairing for a lower body exercise.

If you enjoyed this warmup let me know and I can give you additional workouts to improve your physical fitness with anal pleasure.

I am straight , no pictures or punishment required. This is strictly for improving fitness with a sexual twist. If however you enjoyed and wish for more let me know.

skankboy
03-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Well I wont get to it till tomorrow, but I definitely like it. I wont go as far as to call myself an athlete, but I exercise a lot, and am very into fitness. My warm ups are terrible though, I know I should, I know how, but I always 1/2 ass it so I can get on my bike or get running or whatever I am doing that day. So I would greatly appreciate anymore "sexually twisted" warm ups you have up your sleeves.

PleasureSkillz
03-15-2012, 01:24 AM
Complete the stretching and first 3 warm up exercises and let me know the sensation you get from each one.