PDA

View Full Version : 22/f seeking dares at work/hotel/apartment. Will also answer all truth

appughar
03-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi I will be leaving for work meeting tomorrow.
Send me dares which I shud be able to do on way, at work, at hotel, at my apartment.
My likes and dislikes are in sig. I do not like a lot of pain or a lot of edging.
Try to have dares which are completed in a few hours.
I will be with my boss, 3 collegues. And they can be involved if u want
I am also willing to answer stuff unless they r personal about phone number, bank account etc

Chocothunder
03-12-2012, 01:15 PM
wear a long jacket with nothing under it or a miniskirt with no panties

Dravot
03-12-2012, 01:48 PM
You are to get as many "volunteers" as you can, a good start would be your colleagues. Give them times to come to your room ideally 10-15 minutes apart. Let them know ahead of time that you will be in the bathroom and to come in.
Starting an hour ahead of time start drinking lots of water you should be ready to burst. You will lay in the bath tub with the drain plugged and pee till your bladder is empty, if you have to pee at any time during this dare let it go regardless of what else you might be doing.
You are to play with yourself continuously through out the dare but you are not allowed to cum until ordered to do so.
Each of them is to piss on you, they may play with you and tease you if they like, they may cum on your tits or face, if they don't object you are to get up on your knees and provide oral service, if they cum in your mouth once they are finished drool it into your hand then rub it on your face, hair or tits where ever there is the least mess so far.
Then lay back down in the tub and the pee and cum till the next person arrives. Your Boss should be either the first or last person your choice. Once you have finished the last person you are to pull the shower curtain closed, scoop the pee and cum into your mouth till you have a mouthful and hold it, turn the shower on full blast as cold as it will go, edge 5 times, swallow your mouthful, then cum. Once you have had your orgasm turn the shower off and lay there, count to 200 while thinking about just how dirty and filthy and slutty you are. Then open the drain. Do not get out of the tub till it is empty.

Bittenkiss
03-12-2012, 02:20 PM
well, if the 3 of them want to be part of it.....

go to a room with 1 of them, strip. That person then takes your clothes to one of the other's rooms. You then get kicked out into the corridor naked and have to find the room with your clothes.

Try to think up some excuses why you're locked out of your room naked as you knock on doors trying to embarrassedly cover yourself up.

Now, answer me this: describe your body in explicit detail to us.

DarthTease
03-12-2012, 08:25 PM
For the duration of this trip, you are required to wear panties at least 9 hours a day. However, you must not wear a particular pair of panties for more than 3 hours at a time, and you are not allowed to buy any. That is, you must borrow them all from female colleagues. They should make you work for it to convince them to loan them to you. ;-) What you have to do for it is up to them.

sm_limb
03-13-2012, 03:58 AM
One day go to work in high heels, stockings and long coat. Bring a bright red waterproof marker. Ask a coworker to draw a top on you and another to draw hotpants. That is your work outfit for the day. Have fun

thefunman
03-13-2012, 05:57 AM
meet your co-workers and boss for breakfast in just a long shirt that barely covers everything and nothing else.

go get ice late at night naked and go to a co-worker or boss room by miss take and see what happens when they answers the door.

stay in some one else room naked all night

corsa198
03-13-2012, 01:13 PM
Have you ever wet yourself if so describe what happened?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Have you ever not made it?
What is your favourite underwear when you wear it?
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?

appughar
03-14-2012, 08:31 PM
@choco,dravot,Funman,sm,Darth-will reply soon how each of ur dares went
@corsa- here are replies

Have you ever wet yourself if so describe what happened?Yes,many times. Most recent in a party a friend dared me to pee through my jeans in front of all others after announcing that I am wetting myself.
Would you ever do it for a dare?yes
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?yes, many times
Have you ever not made it?yes, but mainly due to dares.
What is your favourite underwear when you wear it?I don't own but i do wear occasionally and prefer them to be crotchless
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?yes I do

appughar
03-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Choco,

i wore long jacket on first day with nothing under it.
ater that i went with my boss and collegues for lunch. they knew about it and ensured i had my legs open.

in the evening i wore a miniskirt with no panties and we went to a bar where again i sat with legs open wide.

both times, i got a lot of looks from other people

appughar
03-16-2012, 10:13 AM
BittenKiss,
i did this task the moment we checked into the room.
the female collegue made me strip nude and then took my clothes and my room key. my luggage was also not there in my room.
then after waiting for 5 minutes i came out of my room naked and the moment door got locked, one of the hotel guys came
in my view he was delivering luggage for some guest
he kept on looking at me and i first didnt try to cover myself so that he gets a nice view of my body.
then i embarrasedly tried to cover and he asked if i am in any trouble so i told him a friend took my clothes and key
and i dont know his room. he said he will come back with duplicate key.
after he left i started walking towards the door of my first male collegue. i was about to knock on door when the door opened and
another hotel guy was coming out after delivering his luggage. he kept on seeing me till i tried to cover myself(after around a minute)
i asked my collegue about my clothes and he said no he doesnt has them but since i am here i shud help him by sucking him for a while
then after i swallowed his load, i went to other collegue room but my bad luck was bad and while i was waiting for him to open the door
a room service guy walked on delivering food to some guest. same thing happened he asked about my trouble after i covered myself by giving him a nice view
by this time my collegue had opened the door and i cud sense more hotel guys coming on floor just to see me nude(the first guy must have told)
even this collegue didnt had my clothes and i ended up in sucking him and swallowing too.
when i came out i cud see around 5-6 hotel guys on floor who just kept on looking at me and asked if i need any help, i ignored and went to my
female collegue room. same reply and had to eat her out.
finally, went to boss room(more hotel guys saw me) and he said he has clothes but i will get them if i suck him and fuck him
and then i have to either take my luggage on my own to my room or if i take help then i have to pay the guy by blowing him off
and also allowing him to play with me (no fucking though). i agreed and then boss said he thinks i am tired so he called for a help
to take my luggage and once i was in my room, i sucked the guy and swallowed his cum. after that he made me clean my pussy,
ate me till i came, then again finger fucked me and then left saying thanks.

my body-
5'5,52kgs,32c boobs, light brown nipples with a little dark aerolas, clean shaved pussy

appughar
03-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Darth,
Wearing panties for 9 hours was very long, so i came with an idea of wearing them in night. i kept an alarm every 3 hours.
starting i begged my female collegue to lend her panties which she did but what i got was 1 used that she was wearng, and other 2 she
peed on them and gave them to me on condition i will suck pee out of the panties.
also, she said as the payment of renting, i would have to volanteer to fuck the collegue/boss if they want to fuck with female collegue.
and she wanted them back clean and i wud have to eat her whenever she wants in the day and lick her pussy clean after she had peed.

then i managed to talk to another female(working in housekeeping) to agree to give me her panties. she also gave me 1 which she was wearing at that time
and then she went to her room(within hotel premises) and brought 1 more which she said was her used again and not washed. she had worn in a day before.
i thanked her and asked what she wanted in return. she asked my room number and said she will come back after her shift and then talk about it.

later in evening she came to my room, with a guy and said in return she wants a group sex and i have to let the guy fuck me too(with rubber)
she told me if i want more panties of other girls she can help and price might be same or different.

next day, i went to her and asked for more panties and got 8 panties all used and in evening there were 5 girls in my room
along with 2 guys and we had sex and i became urinal for all once

hope u liked it

appughar
03-16-2012, 10:14 AM
sm_limb,
this was an easy one as on this trip on last day, we had to be at work only for an hour and then all time was ours.
so i went to work in my high heels(my highest is around 1.5 inch), borrowed stockings and a long coat. i asked my male collegue
to draw a top on my body and other to draw a hotpant...they went more ahead and just drew a bra and a panty. since it was a sunday
so there was no one at workplace other than us and 1 more guy. he saw me and i had to request him not to tell anyone and he just wanted
to have sex in return which i did.
after that we came back to hotel(from carpark to room level direct lifts were there) and i just wore the work dress all day

Mestis716
03-18-2012, 10:15 AM
This should be simple for you. Give oral sex to as many people as you can in a 24 hour period. When you're done giving them oral sex, request that they piss all over you.