PDA

View Full Version : self punishment

diapered slave
03-11-2012, 02:03 PM
hello everyone i havent posted on getdare for a while now but ive been lurking most everyday, ive been thinkinking about making my night a bit more exciting so i have set my self some humilliating tasks and i was hoping that some of you reading this could help me improve my night by adding (light to medium) humilliation and/or some tasks for me to complete within my limits, heres what ive got so far:
i have taken two dulcolax pills just now and it is 8.40pm where i am, in my experiance they will begin to take affect in 5 hours (at 1.30 am)and my bowels will be uncontrollable in 7 hours (at 2.30am) and i already had the urge to go to the tiolet, i am going to put on two diapers, one thin pull up and one thick diaper with tabs and then my plastic panties for waterproofing but they still leak a little tho, i am going to pack a bag with baby wipes, talcum powder, baby oil, two glycerine supposatories and a clean diaper, i will be wearing some baggyish tracksuit bottoms and a hoody, then im going to take the bus to town between 1.30 and 2.30 (please help me pick a time to get on the bus) the bus takes between 30 and 45 minuets depending on traffic, if i mess myself on the way to town then i will have to sit through the funny looks and the humilliation before i get to town and clean myself up, now if i make it all the way to town without messing myself then i will use a public tiolet to relieve myself, insert my suppossatories and re-diaper myself, the suppossatories take up to 15 minuets to take affect but in about half an hour i start to loose controle (but ive never inserted them right after relieving myself so it might take longer), anyway i cant think of anything to do whilst on the bus thier and back whilst im holding myself (or trying)
and also if im clean when i get back im going to quickly streak through the park because is quiet at night so if anyone has any tasks for me to do whilst im thier ill do those to, thanx for reading and im looking forward to any replies, pm me if its easier
if i dont get many replies then i might prospone my night out to another night when i have more ideas but as soon as ive done this self punishment i will write up how it all went

footmuncher
03-11-2012, 02:10 PM
wow! it sounds like you have a fun night ahead of you! so that you get more looks regardless of whether you are holding it in or not, you could wet your hair with your own piss so then you have a constant smell with people always looking at you.

diapered slave
03-11-2012, 02:31 PM
thanx for the idea, ive got to be honest i probably wont use that idea just because im worried about bumping into someone i know and i needed a backup plan so if anyone i know can smell my messy diaper i was going to say that i stepped in dog mess lol, but thanxs for the idea

diapered slave
03-17-2012, 02:34 PM
SORRY i dont like bumping threads but i dident get enough ideas to complete this dare the other day and so im going to retry it tonight if i get some good suggestions, so any ideas help thanx in advanced

Tormenterd
03-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Plus in after letting me watch u tounge bathe it ride with it in Ur ass then while on the bus u have to keep it dick hard the whole time and not let anyone know and keep the nipple clamp can b any kind like cloths pins on and hidden