PDA

View Full Version : A sleepless night

MasterBeltha
03-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Did you spent a sleepless night as punishment? I gived this punishment before to a submissive and she told me later that it was a hard punishment for her and she wrote a report about her experience.

What's about yourself? :
1) Did you done this punishment before?
2) Do you feel it's a hard punishment or not?
3) What are the conditions/restrictions during your punishment? (naked, sitting on a chair, standing, kneeling, laying on the ground...)
4) If you intend to try this punishment, can you tell us about your experience?

slaveboi2003
04-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Id love to try this punishment with more things added.

Davros
04-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Id love to try this punishment with more things added.

I agree. It sounds like a good punishment; a good challenge anyway. Naked with restrictions and no sleep - :D

doxanything
04-10-2008, 06:38 AM
wat is thee punishment i dont understand

Davros
04-10-2008, 06:40 AM
wat is thee punishment i dont understand

No sleep at all.
Nothing to do - boredom.
You must remain in one place all night, naked.

doxanything
04-10-2008, 06:41 AM
oh ok thanks! i might try

banneduser
04-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Mm personally i would never do this punishment nor give it for one reason: I dont think any punishment should interfere with natural processes like sleeping, eating and drinking. I think its way too harsh and if i was ever given this as a punishment i would say no and leave whoever told me to do it.

Davros
04-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Mm personally i would never do this punishment nor give it for one reason: I dont think any punishment should interfere with natural processes like sleeping, eating and drinking. I think its way too harsh and if i was ever given this as a punishment i would say no and leave whoever told me to do it.

Maybe if it was discussed with the slave first, it would be better. Or instead of no sleep, a set time could be set in which they can/cannot sleep.

banneduser
04-10-2008, 11:12 AM
mmm thats more acceptable, personally its not my thing but for a slave/master relationship that is based on total lifestyle control it would fit.

At the end of the day all punishments have to be within a set limit that is set by the relationship and not by either the sub or dom

onknees
04-20-2008, 08:53 AM
Never done a fullnight without sleep but already slept on the floor with just a blanket and sometimes with handcuffs...Quite hard when you have to work the day after.

Oreo_here
04-20-2008, 09:39 AM
Did you spent a sleepless night as punishment? I gived this punishment before to a submissive and she told me later that it was a hard punishment for her and she wrote a report about her experience.

What's about yourself? :
1) Did you done this punishment before?
2) Do you feel it's a hard punishment or not?
3) What are the conditions/restrictions during your punishment? (naked, sitting on a chair, standing, kneeling, laying on the ground...)
4) If you intend to try this punishment, can you tell us about your experience?

LAWL! I spend sleepless nights without needing to be punished. I think I have a touch of Insomnia. D= Fo'Serious. 7AM I sleep sometimes. I didn't even want to sleep at all last night, but then I hit the pillow and I was outta' it! =D

DareMeSilly
05-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Sounds liek an interesting idea... me and my old cyber partner used to set eachother sleep-dares, but none included forgoiing sleep altogether