PDA

View Full Version : Ask me!!!

Toned
03-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Ask me any questions you like and i shall anwser you. what do you want to know?? :D

Komodo Jones
03-10-2012, 05:30 PM
I'll help you out:
1) What is your real first name?
2) What's your favorite animal and why?
3) What's your favorite movie and why?
4) If you could hang out with any celeberity, just as friend, who would it be?
5) If you could only have one candy for the rest of your life what would it be?
6) What is the riskiest public thing you have done and would you do it again?
7) What's your sexual orientation?
8) What's the farthest you've gone with both sexes?
9) Are you into the s/m lifestyle and if so which side do you lean more towards?
10) What do you think of that user on here called Komodo Jones? I heard he's pretty awesome, wise, and adorable but I want to know what you think of him.

Toned
03-10-2012, 05:43 PM
1) What is your real first name? something i would like to keep secret
2) What's your favorite animal and why? Dog, they are very loyal and always happy to sea you.
3) What's your favorite movie and why? lion king, know bit childish but just love it, makes me feel good evry time i watch
4) If you could hang out with any celeberity, just as friend, who would it be? dont know if im honest, recon jack black could be fun but might get anoying after while
5) If you could only have one candy for the rest of your life what would it be? mars bar
6) What is the riskiest public thing you have done and would you do it again? skinny dipping, deffo do again
7) What's your sexual orientation? straight
8) What's the farthest you've gone with both sexes? kissed guy, sex with girl
9) Are you into the s/m lifestyle and if so which side do you lean more towards? not realy, i am more submisive than dominant
10) What do you think of that user on here called Komodo Jones? I heard he's pretty awesome, wise, and adorable but I want to know what you think of him. havent been in contact with them much, think would get on well as has same size ego as me:p

nwhairy
03-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Above you said

Question: Are you ok with gay/bi guys watching you on cam or doing dares with guys via cam?

8) What's the farthest you've gone with both sexes? kissed guy, sex with
girl

Question: Was the kiss with a guy on a dare - or a romantic / buddy kinda thing?

and lastly - how many thousand hours a day are you in the gym for your killer body? :)

Toned
03-11-2012, 05:59 AM

Question: Are you ok with gay/bi guys watching you on cam or doing dares with guys via cam? yes am fine with that

8) What's the farthest you've gone with both sexes? kissed guy, sex with
girl

Question: Was the kiss with a guy on a dare - or a romantic / buddy kinda thing? playing gay chicken

and lastly - how many thousand hours a day are you in the gym for your killer body? :)
0 hours anythng i do, i do at home, bout 1 1/2 hours a day (avatar not me, used to have body more like that but let my self go for a while, working on geting it back now.

Toned
03-14-2012, 11:25 AM
havent recived any questions in a while