PDA

View Full Version : pee desperados

RST
03-09-2012, 03:53 AM
I noticed a lot of people on here are into getting desperate to pee. I find pee desperation lightly erotic myself so I DARE YOU TO:

First make a key locked in ice and keep this in your fridge. I would recommend experimenting with thaw times to see up front how long your specific piece of ice will take to melt. Aim for 30-60 minutes for example. if you attach a piece of string to the key and another to say a keyring you can freeze both of these in a single block of ice. Make sure touse a different kind of string for both and use string that is weaker for the keyring so that that one will break if you start to pull desperately. Now you can attach the string with the keyring somewhere out of reach and the one with the key you can use to get the key once it's thawed. Be sure to have a backup key somewhere. For instance you can put it in a little pot of black ink placed somewhere on a high shelf and attach a string to that so you can pull that down in case of emergency. You'll mess up your room with ink in that case but at least you're free. Alternatively you can do two completely separate keys locked in ice.

Now for the fun part... drink a lot of tea, beer or water, anything that makes you have to pee and don't go to the toilet as long as you can. At the very last moment run to the fridge to get out your ice lock(s) and attach the ring string out of reach with a good knot and keep the key string in hand. Set up your back up key also. Now use sturdy cuffs or a length of chain and a padlock to lock yourself to something like a pipe or a really heavy piece of furniture. You'll only need 1 second of resolve to snap the lock tight and then you're in the dare for the whole duration whether you want it or not :p
Spend the remaining time desperately trying to hold your pee or soil yourself and sit in a puddle of your own making like the dirty pee slut you are.

Remember that self bondage is always risky so don't rush into this and prepare yourself thoroughly beforehand. Make AT LEAST one ice lock for your key as a trial run so that you're sure that it works and how long it will take to melt free.

needs: cuffs or chain with a padlock with extra key + a pipe or heavy piece of furniture to lock yourself onto + a fridge

johnnyboiy
03-10-2012, 09:15 PM
I think it would be much easier to lock the bathrooms if possible

RST
03-12-2012, 04:36 PM
It would be much easier (also in a bad way) indeed. Therefore it might also be less fun for some people.

rawrfan237
03-12-2012, 06:11 PM
I failed what is my punishment?

RST
03-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Firstly, there is no succeeding or failing in this dare failing. There is only doing or not doing and then the outcome whatever it may be. I guess not being careful and dying of dehydration or having to be rescued and explaining how you ended up there might count as failing but that requires no extra punishment.
Secondly, You tell me nothing so I will reciprocate :P