PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone! I need Dares!

sunshine_love
03-07-2012, 07:30 AM
So I'm home alone today and I need dares. Please note that I cannot masturbate for today.

sunshine_love
03-07-2012, 07:35 AM
I have a webcam and I'm 18 so I can send pics.

sunshine_love
03-07-2012, 08:04 AM
If it's not in my limits, I'll try it

Busty
03-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Now heres another for you to try
You can be a puppy and complete the following
since puppies aren't potty trained you will need a puppy diaper (if you dont have or cant get diapers make a home made one from towels Google how to make one if you need to) you will strip to a short tshirt and the diaper and put socks on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine. You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls, one with water and one with w/e food you like on the kitchen floor. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, Crawl around your room for at least 10 minutes. You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must try to bring yourself to the edge (without using your hands so rubbing against something like a dog humping) for 10 mins before you can be released. Now it's time to test your puppy senses, select 6 objects you can pick up in your mouth and a corner to take them to. Once you have done this put on a blind fold and start to spin in the centre of your room after every 3 turns throw 1 of the objects keep doing this until all 6 have been thrown. Now keeping the blind fold on use your puppy sense of smell to find each of the six objects, each time you find one you are to take it to the spot selected at the start you may only pick the object up with your mouth however the catch here is you are to stop after the first 3 and poop in the diaper then continue to find the last 3. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor sitting at least twice for 5 mins to watch Tv . Good pets don't get on furniture. Once done you may only remove your puppy diaper when some one on get dare says so.

Please let me know how you go

Busty
03-07-2012, 08:29 AM
If you wish to add to this dare take a photo of all the things youare using and one with you dressed up. You can put then in an album or pm me and I will tell you where to put / send them.

Master Chris
03-07-2012, 08:32 AM
Get naked and then go to the this site http://blol.me/5463

Bind yourself like this and send me pm of pic. Once you have completed this, I will Let you know what next to do.

Master Chris

Master Chris
03-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Oops! i see you don't do bondage. Ignore this.