PDA

View Full Version : Fun at the movies

foofight
03-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Next time you go to a movie theater that's particularly empty try this

A. Masturebate during the movie
B. sit near the back and midway through take off your pants and underwear and sit backdown. At a later point stand up and put them back on.
C. Do A but cum in your popcorn. Enjoy
D. For guys wear girls clothes under regular ones. During movi remove regular clothes and watch the movie dressed as a girl.

Do any one or a combination of these. Remember this may be illegal depending on where you live. If you have any ideas post below.

I enjoy humiliation bondage crossdressing public and mildly Painful dares. I'll do Nything as long as theres no poo/ piss or family. Pm me a dare if you have one.

t0rdluvr
03-08-2012, 12:34 AM
if caught doing A, B, or C, in the USA it will get you arrested for public indecency, and placed on a sex offender registry (since movie theaters are places minors frequent)

CISS
03-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Something less offensive:

(1) Wear a butt plug and keep an erection during the entire length of the movie. For each minute you lose the erection, slap your butt once after arriving back home.
(2) Masturbate inside your pants and cum into your underwear twice during the movie.
(3) Wear a diaper and buy the largest soda they have. Try to fill the diaper to a point where it leaks (a bit) onto the seat. YOur decision if you want to be the first or last person to leave the theater.

CISS