PDA

View Full Version : City Apartment Dares/Punishments

Aussie Milf
03-06-2012, 05:11 AM
Hubby and I will be in a major city apartment for a whole week, starting in 10 days time.
We would love some ideas on dares, challenges and punishments we can do and give to each other while we are there.

The only slight hassle, is that our 4yo and 2yo kids will be with us. They go to bed early-ish tho, around 7pm, which gives us a few hours each night to play.
It means that one of us will have to stay inside the apartment at all times...we love sexy play, but we are also loving parents!

We are on the milder side of what i have seen on here....neither of us wish to brazenly expose ourselves to complete strangers in the city, or to have any type of sexual encounters with anyone apart from each other.

But we are certainly open to some more clandestine activities in our apartment....or for one of us on our own outside the apartment.

One idea i had for hubby is this....he has to take the elevator down to the carpark underneath the building, sit in our vehicle, take his cock out and masturbate until he cums. He has to cum into a condom to prove to me has done it...

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated....hapy to discuss our limits and interests further if that helps..just le me know!

Thanks in advance, Aussie Milf

sm_limb
03-06-2012, 05:25 AM
Go down naked to check if there is any mail

Aussie Milf
03-06-2012, 05:29 AM
thanks for your idea...but its probably a little too extreme...don't want to get evicted..;)

Daring nemder
03-06-2012, 05:42 AM
have your hubby cum in a rubber on a seperate trip in the elivator.

alsp do you two own sex toys you can use or have youdone much before

if not whats a fantasy you two have

Aussie Milf
03-06-2012, 05:46 AM
thank you daring..that is something he can do!

we own lots of toys, various size vibrators, a rabbit style one, ben wa balls, hand cuffs, some nylon restraints...

i also have lots of lingerie and heels....:) does that help?

sm_limb
03-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Highest heels on, benwa balls in. Dildo in ass. Rope bodyharnas. Ankles tied togethet so you only have a foot room between them to walk in. Long coat till ankles. Go check if car is closed or not. Better be sure about that lol

Aussie Milf
03-07-2012, 03:45 AM
wow, great idea sm-limb..:)

mind if i wear a long maxi dress instead of the coat?

if the ankle cuffs are too obvious, i might try tying at my knees...would that suffice??

sm_limb
03-07-2012, 03:52 AM
wow, great idea sm-limb..:)

mind if i wear a long maxi dress instead of the coat?

if the ankle cuffs are too obvious, i might try tying at my knees...would that suffice??

Yes to both ideas but when at knees than just above and just below knees and so that you can only just put one foot in front of the other.

sm_limb
03-07-2012, 03:58 AM
Maybe have a scavenger hunt.
Get dressed in highest heels, stockings and garderbelt.
Long very lose dress. Butterfly vibe on low.
Hubby is to go tru the building and hide at least 6 toys.
When he gets back he gives you a clue to find the first one.
When you find it get back. Show hubby how you use it to edge.
Than next clue for next toy.
And so on till you have all toys.
Only with the last toy after you used it to edge.
You will be without dress tied to chair. Balgag in or use panties and ducktape.
Butterfly on high. Than hubby uses all toys to let you cum on each one.
That is the only place you can cum. If you cum earlier that will cost you 10 spanks on each asscheek for every cum before gou get tied to chair.
Have fun

leggycd
03-07-2012, 07:13 AM
play a simple game of scissor paper rock....the loser has to masturbate on the balcony totally naked for 15 minutes without cumming.

the time on the balcony can be reduced to 5 mins if you have the balcony light on..have fun!!

xoxoox

Aussie Milf
03-08-2012, 01:28 AM
thks leggy...that is a great idea!! :)

anyone have any 'punishments' to do if we don't perform the dares?

sm_limb
03-08-2012, 02:21 AM
If you dont do a dare you lose the right to wear one piece of clothing. You start with 4 pieces in total each. Hope you dont refuse too much or you will be naked lol

Aussie Milf
03-08-2012, 04:21 AM
thanks!! i love the way you think sm-limb..:)

Pet Phoenix
03-08-2012, 05:51 AM
Oooh, kinky couple ^^ heh.

If your shower is a nive big shower good enough for two then i have another, slightly more innocent and sensual one for you guys. Get in the shower together and get each other niceand soaped up and stuff. What I want you to do is take it in turns to work the soap alllll the way into the hole(s) of the other. It's up to you whether you use the whole bar or a small bar or one cut in half and modeled into a useful shape by one of you beforehand ;) take your time soaping and teasing each other before working the soap inside. You could play this out anyway you like; being loving and paitent or pressing the other up against the cold tiles and ramming that soap in without mercy >:3 if you are reeeally daring you could also take a long, thin sliver of soap and try it in hubby's other hole ;) its not fair otherwise is it? Haha, keep hold of it though!

You both get to finish up, rinse off/out and get out of the shower ONLY once you have agreed BEETWEEN YOU which hole was your most favorite to putthe soap in and which hole was your least favorite ;) (ie: if she didn't like it in her ass and neither did he, she loved watching him squirm with it in his cock but he didn't but you both loved it in his ass then his ass would be the clear favorite and hers the least, hopefully you'll be able to decide nice and easily between you ;) ) be sure to let us know your decision!

Haha.. im really hoping you have a good shower now lol.

PS: be warned that this dare might leave you a little sore for something like a day after doing it, so its at your discretion, would hate for ya to miss out on playtime hehe.

hcfist
03-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Put a cell phone deep in Your pussy it can be in a condom. It must be setted to vibrate and max volume.
Wear swimming suit or bikini. If You dont have it wear something tight.
Go down naked to check if there is any mail. Your partner must ring to You all the time.

Aussie Milf
03-08-2012, 06:48 AM
can i wear something over the top of the bikini hcfist?

hcfist
03-08-2012, 07:18 AM
hmm.. You can. Also You can do this dare in a swimming pool if You want.

hcfist
03-08-2012, 07:33 AM
Another dare.
You can find 5 things in this apartment that You stuf in Your pussy. Your hubby must guess what it is. Every time he not guess You can spank him.

Pet Phoenix
03-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Haha, HcFist's last one reminded me of an old favourite game of mine ^^ You take each of your toys, get em all ready, get hubby on all fours on the bed or bend him over the arm of the sofa or something, blindfold him, lube him up and then take each toy in turn.

You ease just the very tip, or the first inch or half inch into his ass nice and slowly, then he guess a single guess as to which toy it is. If he guesses right then you either take it out, or nice and slowly ease it in and just let him enjoy it a little, before taking out and moving on to the next toy. If he guesses wrong however then you get to punish him. In my variation you then fuck his ass brutally hard and fast with the toy for 5 minutes straight, or something like that. but you could easily adapt this dare in so many ways: the reward for a correct guess, the punishment for an incorrect one, how many guesses are allowed etc.

Change it around and have hubby use either of your entrances for the same game if you would prefer ;) I suggest being as clean as possible inside for anal toy play of course ^^

Aussie Milf
03-09-2012, 03:30 AM
thanks HC and Pet..:)

Pet - would i sound too forward if i volunteered my own pussy for the 'whats that you have inside me' game..it sounds awesome!! :)

Aussie Milf
03-09-2012, 08:53 PM
any dares for the shower for us? or maybe even the balcony?

ozpete
03-10-2012, 04:45 AM
heres a nice one you can do out of the apartment but still covered up.

see how many ice cubes hubby can insert into your pussy....then when you are full, put on a long flowing dress, and go walk around the lobby until they have all melted...NO panties to be worn of course!

hubby gets to inspect you when you come back..if you still have ice cubes in your pussy, you must do it all over again!

Greatcornbow
03-11-2012, 05:07 AM
Hubby and I will be in a major city apartment for a whole week, starting in 10 days time.
We would love some ideas on dares, challenges and punishments we can do and give to each other while we are there.

The only slight hassle, is that our 4yo and 2yo kids will be with us. They go to bed early-ish tho, around 7pm, which gives us a few hours each night to play.
It means that one of us will have to stay inside the apartment at all times...we love sexy play, but we are also loving parents!

We are on the milder side of what i have seen on here....neither of us wish to brazenly expose ourselves to complete strangers in the city, or to have any type of sexual encounters with anyone apart from each other.

But we are certainly open to some more clandestine activities in our apartment....or for one of us on our own outside the apartment.

One idea i had for hubby is this....he has to take the elevator down to the carpark underneath the building, sit in our vehicle, take his cock out and masturbate until he cums. He has to cum into a condom to prove to me has done it...

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated....hapy to discuss our limits and interests further if that helps..just le me know!

Thanks in advance, Aussie Milf

Another elevator one. Wear a swimsuit and nothing else but carry a second one and change from one to the other while in the elevator going down.

Aussie Milf
03-12-2012, 04:24 AM
so simple yet so daring...thank you greatcornbow!!

sm_limb
03-12-2012, 08:33 AM
how daring are you?
get in elevator. go to top floor.

not so daring:
hike skirt up and edge while going down. how long do you dare to go on?

more daring:
same as above only now top up too

even more daring:
same as first one except now without the skirt

getting there:
do the dare but now without skirt and top

very daring:
do the dare but at top floor leave clothes, go down and back up again all the way edging

Petter Ivan
03-12-2012, 10:32 AM
This one both of you can do to each other and see who is the most evil one;)

Here is what you do:
The one who gets dared gets looked outside on the balcony (with or without cloths, depending on how you guys wants it to start of) and then need to do whatever the other one wants to get to come back inside again.

Which of you have what it takes to push your better half further then he/she pushes you?
Hahaha! Have fun!!!

Aussie Milf
03-13-2012, 03:52 AM
hi Petter, wow what an excellent idea!!!!
thank you so much...definately going to be doing this one!!

sm_limb
03-13-2012, 05:09 AM
Here is one for the balcony.
Get a big dildo with suctioncup. Put that on the outside of glassdoor.
One goes outside and gets on hands and knees and fucks the dildo while other stays inside and looks and enjoys. When they think the fucker did a good job. Let them back in and switch places. Offcourse light on balcony is on

siknezz
03-13-2012, 05:13 AM
Damn sounds like fun, wish it was group so could join you

thefunman
03-13-2012, 05:47 AM
go check the mail in just a long shirt and nothing else

Petter Ivan
03-13-2012, 02:47 PM
hi Petter, wow what an excellent idea!!!!
thank you so much...definately going to be doing this one!!

Sweet! Glad you folks liked it!

Aussie Milf
03-15-2012, 04:09 AM
sm_limb

not that i am very daring compared to others in this place...but i will certainly edge masturbate in the elevator, but with skirt and top on..:)

Aussie Milf
04-08-2012, 06:25 AM
thank you all for your wonderful ideas and suggestions for our week away...i was hoping to be able to report back on the fun, daring and sexy times we had..however, as is always the case with kids, one got really ill and we h ad to bail out and come home..so no play for hubby and i.

planning the same thing next month, so heres hoping..:)

hcfist
04-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Will You do every dare??
Post results here

Aussie Milf
04-09-2012, 05:40 AM
we are certainly gonna try HC...probably try and morph a few of the dares into one...and yes, given the help and ideas i have gotten from here, i'd be more than happy to post the results here..:)