PDA

View Full Version : Sissy Slut Needs Photo Dares

MountainMan1
03-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Hello, I am a little sissy slut that has been out of control recently and I need to be put back into line. So I need dares that I can take photos of and upload them to kink talk. So basicly I need to do dares and upload them to kink talk for the humiliation factor. It would be good if the dares were hard and/or humiliating.

Limits (Everything else in fair game): Photos that include my face, Poop, Pee, Permanent, Illigal, Destroying Cloths, Dangerous, Messy, Family, Webcam, Social Suicide.

I have alot of crossdressing cloths, no toys, and househeld objects.

Blue Griffin
03-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Don't know if this is what your looking for, but modify this to your fitting. I have two others like this so ask if you want them.

Start by putting on a thong and a bra. Melt 2lbs. of gummy candy, pour it in a panties and let it cool so it is about 115* F, +-5* F. Wear some panties. Fill the front of the diaper with ice cream. Another pair of panties over the first pair.Put both the bra, thong, and your panties into a bra connection wedgie. Glue the clasp. Now put on your hose, and tie your legs up. Wear a skirt if you have one. Heels are filled with icyhot. You can where a shirt if you have a open back shirt. Do your make up heavily and nails in pink or dark red. Cover your hair in honey and flour plus some red food coloring for a sissy pink color. Finally tie a rope around your wedgie. Tie it to a beam or something strong. Your going to hang yourself by your wedgie for an hour. Make sure it is not too high, you can get out if there is an emergency and there is a soft landing under you just in case.

MountainMan1
03-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Sorry messy is breaking my limits and I don't have icy hot or alot of gummy candy. Do you have another dare?

Blue Griffin
03-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Sorry did not see that.

Thong, Bra butt( legs in arm hole, cups on butt) stuffed with socks. Frilly panties and bra, stuff the bra with balloons or socks, and the front of the panties.. Bra connection wedgie if you want with thong. Short skirt, tank top or open back dress. Fishnets stockings. Write sissy on your stomach if you wear the tank top. Wear nail polish if the dress.