PDA

View Full Version : Variety Enema Dare

Shades
03-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Roll using a six sided die, complete the dare. Re-roll on anything that is against your limits and anything you do not have (but you could go out and get it). Enjoy. For those who do not know basic enema instructions, this is not for you, sorry.

A) Volume of enema
1. 500mL
2. 750mL
3. 1L
4. 750mL
5. 2.5L
6. 2L

B) Contents
1. Milk
2. Water
3. Milk
4. Mineral Oil
5. Water
6. Veggie Oil

C) Additives
1. 1oz Glycerin
2. 2Tbsp Lemon Juice
3. 1tsp ground Cayenne pepper
4. 1cup Molasses (Treacle)
5. 2 crushed bisacodyl tablets 5mg
6. None

D) Duration (minutes)
1. 20
2. 12
3. 10
4. 30
5. 15
6. 25

E) Extra instructions, roll twice
1. Butt Plug (re-roll if not applicable)
2. Extra "Additive" roll
3. Additional 5 minutes duration
4. Reduce volume by 25%
5. Increase volume by 25%
6. Reduce time by 5 minutes

Things to do while the clock is running;
F) Simple Bondage
1. Bind wrists together
2. Bind ankles together
3. Rope around waist (belt loops) to an immovable object
4. None
5. Blindfold
6. Gag

G) Edging
1. Three
2. One
3. None
4. Two
5. None
6. No touching for two days

If you failed to complete the dare or chickened out, roll below.
H) Punishments
1. Redo this dare
2. PM me for a punishment
3. Let the enema go in your pants
4. PM me for a punishment
5. No cumming for a week
6. PM me for a punishment

Please post your rolls and a description of how it went, below.
This is not meant to diagnose or treat any medical condition
By doing this dare, you agree that Shades assumes no liability for your actions thereof

j2o_orange2
03-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Amazing I must try when I have the house to myself!!

BadStar
03-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Scared to roll my own, someone wanna rol/ mine & am I comited into doin someones rolls meaning if after i see the rolls and if I chicken out do I have to pm the starter of this for punishments lol

RST
03-05-2012, 03:17 PM
A=2 B=1 C=4 (don't know what molases is...) D=2 E=2 C=6 F=3 G=5

Good luck I guess. This one is too messy for me but enjoy.

Pet Phoenix
03-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Eeeek! Hahahaa I MUST do this X3 but where are all these enema enthusiasts when I try and do enema dares and stuff X3 lol. Hmm, doing this as soon as I get the chance ^^ I hope I don't get milk and molasses O.o oh god haha.

RST - you've probably googled this by now but just in case ya haven't molasses is just a bi-product of sugar production, its like a bittersweet tasting tar that is left behind after the refining process goes by the name Treacle in the UK.

You have to warm it up quite hot to make it more liquidy for adding it to an enema, mix in well. This dare could result in someone making a real big mess if they got milk, molasses and then had to bind themselves up in any way X3 heh.

RST
03-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Yeah I guess it's what we put on our pannekoeken over here. Sticky stuff :)

BadStar
03-05-2012, 04:03 PM
I think im gonna have to chicken out on those rolls lol that milk n molasse stuff scared me lol plus i dnt have ne n not goin to buy some or ne thing extra for a dare lol I have people to support lol but do have a plug LOL

RST
03-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Haha That's too bad. I hope you get what you deserve.

BadStar
03-05-2012, 05:33 PM
I have to disagree with that lol but he is I guess thinkin of somethin now.:/

ThreeNinetyNine
03-07-2012, 03:25 PM
And, my rolls:

A) Volume of enema
6. 2L

B) Contents
2. Water

C) Additives
1. 1oz Glycerin

D) Duration (minutes)
5. 15

E) Extra instructions, roll twice
3. Additional 5 minutes duration

Things to do while the clock is running;
F) Simple Bondage
3. Rope around waist (belt loops) to an immovable object

G) Edging
5. None

I was a little concerned going in. 20 minutes is a long time to hold a 2 liter enema, especially with glycerin. But at least I didn't have to edge! I ran a chain through my belt loops around a pipe in my laundry room. The cramps started after about 5 minutes, and after 10 a bad one hit, and I started leaking water. By the time I managed to unlock the chain and get to the bathroom, my pants were wet to my knees. And that means I failed, so:

If you failed to complete the dare or chickened out, roll below.
H) Punishments
6. PM me for a punishment

It was brutal!

andii13
04-12-2012, 12:05 AM
A- 6- 2L enema
B- 3- milk
C- 5- 2 crushed bisacodyl tablets 5mg
D- 4- 30 minutes
E- 1- Butt Plug
F- 5- blindfold
G- 6- No touching for two days
H- 1- redo this dare

when i first started this process i was worried for 2 reasons, one i had never had an enema this big before and 2 30 minutes is a long time to hold any enema!! normally my enemas are water which doesnt feel as filling as whole milk because whole milk is thick and creamy!! and if that wasnt scary enough i also had to add 2 bisacodyl tabs to make it even harder!! plus a blindfold which meant i had to let someone else control the flow!! the only thing i looked forward to was the butt plug!! a little help!!

first i was given the bisacodyl with a 32oz glass of water!! then blindfolded and filled!! once that was taken care of the clock began!! about 10 minutes in the bisacodyl started to kick in and i was pluged!!! as i was lying there filled my roommate decided to push on my stomach some to make it more entertaining for him!! somehow i managed to hold everything in!!! finally the clock stopped after what seemed like hours!!!! and now i must not touch myself for 2 days if i fail i will do the dare again and post all about it again!!

comicslave
04-12-2012, 12:15 AM
andii13, H is only if you fail btw you dun have to do it again unless you want too

andii13
04-12-2012, 12:23 AM
this cunt still could fail it cannot touch itself for 2 days thanks to G!! if it does it fails

comicslave
04-12-2012, 12:33 AM
2 days not bad trust me =3 you lucky you're not mines you would love 2 days

andii13
04-12-2012, 12:41 AM
had it been you what would it have been??

comicslave
04-12-2012, 12:58 AM
2 days mmm.. it would vary but a month I think would be good maybe longer varies how I feel. Be free to PM me so we do not clog this forum

Shades
04-12-2012, 05:39 AM
andii13, H is only if you fail btw you dun have to do it again unless you want too

Hey comicslave,
andii13 would have to redo it if she failed, because it is dare I gave her to do from loser has to, not one she just did by choice.

comicslave
04-12-2012, 08:42 PM
mmm I think I said that btw, be nice to read what I said but ty anyway

Shades
04-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Sorry, but to set the record straight, (otherwise it would kind of bug me) you stated the following. With emphasis on the second half.
Where I tried to set the record straight as follows.
Hey comicslave,
andii13 would have to redo it if she failed, because it is dare I gave her to do from loser has to, not one she just did by choice.

Once again I am sorry for being a wee bit OCD, but yeah.

comicslave
04-12-2012, 09:22 PM
But yet I said that H is only for when you fail which is the same thing you said, if she fails.. so in end fail is fail nothing to correct nothing needed to be said you added nothing to something that was already fixed when you replied

Shades
04-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Sorry, someone has to say it.... bickering is fun :)

comicslave
04-12-2012, 09:34 PM
yea, if you say so, over all I should of just not said anything who cares

imapuppet
04-15-2012, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by imapuppet
Recap: Loser Has To... #11502. Of two choices presented I chose the Variety Enema Dare. My rolls were 3, 6, 4, 4, 1, 6, 1, and 1 (emailed to you on 04/09) which evaluate to: 1L Veggie Oil, 1cup Molasses (Treacle), 30 Minutes, Butt Plug, Reduce time by 5 minutes, Bind wrists together, edge three times.

After several back and forth PM’s regarding the combination of molasses and vegetable oil, I opted to buy an enema syringe large enough (1/3 L) to inject the molasses in one shot. It arrived Friday the 13th (lucky me).

Here is your report:

After gathering all of the supplies and equipment, I head to the basement. I should note that I warmed the molasses slightly by partially submerging the jar in a sauce pan of water and heating it to make them flow in a little easier. I lubed the tips of both the syringe and the bag with some of the vegetable oil.

I start by preparing the enema bag with the vegetable oil and hang it up. Next I poured the cup of molasses into the syringe.

Then I strip from the waist down, get down on all fours with my shoulders on the floor and insert the syringe. Squeezing the syringe bulb was quite a challenge as it took a few minutes to work the contents out. Almost immediately I felt cramping. Moving on I inserted the tube from the bag and let the oil flow in. That didn’t take too long and required little effort on my part. All the while the cramping is intensifying. I quickly remove the tube and insert the butt plug. It pops in too easy to suit me and I stand up. I set the timer for 25 (30 - 5) minutes and get dressed.

I am wearing a tee shirt, briefs, jeans, socks, and old sneakers. I use a ty-rap to secure my wrists together. The pressure building inside me is extreme and I don’t think even 5 minutes has passed (I cannot see the time remaining by choice).

I unzip my jeans and work my cock out and start to stroke it. I was very close to edging and it was becoming close to impossible to control myself.

You had warned me “Beware of farts,” and I knew now from the pressure that if I released my sphincter even a slight bit I would have a mess on my hands.

Just as I was about to edge, I either loosened my clamping on the butt plug (involuntarily) or the pressure just blew it out. It was nasty (and a rush) as my butt exploded into my pants. Wow, what a feeling as it released. The mess was just as extreme -- everywhere. I stayed there in that position until the timer sounded.

It took a while to get cleaned up and into the shower. During that time pressure had been building up inside me again and by the time I was in the shower, I had to go again. The ‘explosion’ was not as powerful as the first one, but ‘blew up the toilet.’
I was back in the toilet for several more times in the next few hours with each successive visit diminishing in intensity (unless I waited and let the gas build up.

OK, I have failed to complete your dare. I rolled a 1 (emailed to you on 04/15) for the punishment roll which requires me to “Redo this dare.” Pleas