PDA

View Full Version : Vote On My Dare

KatieK
03-04-2012, 10:49 PM
So I normally dont do these, but I lost a person above dare to Blue Griffin, and so I am to post a poll, so here it is. The two options that get most votes will be the ones I have to do. This poll closes when one of the options has 10 votes.

<3 Katie

sm_limb
03-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Curious what it will be the dares you do and the reports on it

KatieK
03-05-2012, 11:52 AM
The vote now closed. The two dares I will have to do are [50 Thrusts with a dildo in the ass each morning for 7 days] winning with 13 votes and [Masturbate to orgasm in a public changing room] in second place with 10 votes. I will report how it went.

RST
03-05-2012, 01:33 PM
I will be looking forward to reading about your experiences completing them.

KatieK
03-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Sorry for the long wait for the report.

I did my anal dare as instructed, and I found it a terrible way to start the day. Every morning bent over on my bed, lowered my panties, and did 50 thrusts, all the way in and all the way out, with a small dildo. While it isn't overly painful, I have never liked anal and I find it degrading or embarrassing, though I can't really explain why.

I was really nervous about the changing room dare, but it turned out a lot better than i expected. I just went in with some clothes to change into, and took a little longer to masturbate. I was worried I would make noise but i was able to stay quiet when i came. All in all, not a great experience.