PDA

View Full Version : 19/f truths and dares.

misstiny
03-04-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm 19 and horny. Let's do this.

themasterman
03-04-2012, 08:51 PM
write worthless on your left ass cheek and whore on your right ass cheek in perminat marker

evpierced
03-04-2012, 09:25 PM
10 ice cubes up that pretty little ass

Kitty Bella
03-04-2012, 09:39 PM
edge yourself 50 times, no cumming, do this everyday for 7 days, at the end of the 7 days Pm me a report and i will see if u have earned an orgasm after that time frame.

misstiny
03-04-2012, 11:09 PM
themasterman & evpierced: Done.

Kitty Bella: Like I say in my sig, I don't generally do dares over periods of time because I can pretty much guarantee that I'll forget about it at some point. Plus, I don't want to restrict myself for other dares that might come down the line.

DMoe
03-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Pee in a glass and drink your urine while it's still warm.

Busty
03-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Ok some truths for you:
What's the most embarrassing moment of your life?
As an adult have you ever wet yourself?
If so was it for a dare or your own doing?
What is the most humiliating thing you have worn?
What are 5 items of clothing you have never worn but would like to try? and why?
What is the most humiliating thing you would like to try? and why?
What is the strangest underware you have worn?
For a dare or on your own (recently) have you worn any of the following
1 cling wrap
2 paper underware
3 Adult diaper
4 G String
5 gone commando
If so explain why and what it was like.
For each of the ones you hav not tried would you try it as a dare or on your own?
For each of the items you havent tried explain how you think it would feel to wear each of these items.
What is the best dare / task you have done?
If you were to give yourself an embarrassing / humiliating dare or task what would it be

Busty
03-04-2012, 11:15 PM
You can be a puppy and complete the following
since puppies aren't potty trained you will need a puppy diaper (make a homemade one if you dont have a real one) you will strip to a short tshirt and the diaper and put socks on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine. You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls (outside your house), one with water and one with w/e food you like. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, Crawl around your yard for at least 10 minutes. Try marking your territory by lifting your leg and peeing, which should be embarrassing as it will all go into your diaper. You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must bring yourself to the edge before you can be released. Now it's time to test your puppy senses, select 6 objects you can pick up in your mouth and a corner to take them to. Once you have done this put on a blind fold and start to spin in the centre of your room after every 3 turns throw 1 of the objects keep doing this until all 6 have been thrown. Now keeping the blind fold on use your puppy sense of smell to find each of the six objects, each time you find one you are to take it to the spot selected at the start you may only pick the object up with your mouth. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor. Good pets don't get on furniture.
Once you have completed all this come back to this thread a beg to take the puppy diaper of

misstiny
03-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Pee in a glass and drink your urine while it's still warm.

Okay! :D

That one's always fun.

corsa198
03-05-2012, 02:40 PM
You should wear a bright coloured thong and a dark pair of jeans. Wear the thong so that it shows over the top of your jeans.

Go out and sit down on a bench. While you are sat down, wet yourself, making a puddle under you and making your thong and jeans wet.

You may then make your way home, see what reaction you get from passers by.

Have fun.

Mestis716
03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
The next time you're out, buy a bottled drink. Drink half of it and find some where, besides a bathroom, where you can fill the rest of the bottle up with your piss.

Before you fill it though, I want you to edge yourself to orgasm, but do not have one, by fucking the mouth of the bottle. This is what you're going to drink for the rest of the day. Every time you have to piss I want you to repeat the above process.

Bandana
03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Hi, try this new show dare!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100998

DMoe
03-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I think it's exercise time!!

During the day put on some sexy clothing; top, skirt, bra, thong, no shoes and go out into your back yard. Now remove your top while standing next to the backdoor of your house and go place it in the far right and corner of your yard and return to the backdoor. Now remove your skirt and go place that in the far left hand corner of your yard and return to the house. Next take off your bra, now this is going to the far right corner of the front yard and return. Lastly, take those panties off and go place them in the one remaining corner of your yard and return to your backyard.

Go have a seat outside and edge 20 times in the center of your backyard.

Now to retrieve the clothing you will go in reverse order; panties, bra, skirt, shirt. You will return to the backdoor before going for the next piece of clothing. Here's the catch, before you can put on that piece of clothing you must go to that corner face away from the house, do 50 jumping jacks and edge 5 times. Keep in mind this is for each piece of clothing, you will end up doing 200 jumping jacks and edging 20 times just to get dressed again.

Let me know how it goes and enjoy!!

misstiny
03-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Ok some truths for you:
What's the most embarrassing moment of your life? Sexually, the first time I got caught masturbating would do it. Non-sexually, falling asleep during class in high school (I talk in my sleep.)
As an adult have you ever wet yourself? Yep!
If so was it for a dare or your own doing? Both, at various points
What is the most humiliating thing you have worn? It's not technically something I wore, but being naked outside is more than a bit awkward.
What are 5 items of clothing you have never worn but would like to try? and why?
-A corset - they look sexy, but they're expensive.
- Panties with a dildo / vibrator attachment, for reasons that should be clear.
Not sure I can come up with three more ...

What is the most humiliating thing you would like to try? and why? I want to have sex in a hidden-public place, I love the risk.
What is the strangest underware you have worn? I haven't done much this way, actually.
For a dare or on your own (recently) have you worn any of the following
1 cling wrap No
2 paper underware No
3 Adult diaper No
4 G String No
5 gone commando Yes, I do that lots
If so explain why and what it was like.
For each of the ones you hav not tried would you try it as a dare or on your own? I could be convinced ...
For each of the items you havent tried explain how you think it would feel to wear each of these items.
What is the best dare / task you have done? Masturbating in front of the door to my sister's room was fun, back when she didn't know how kinky I was.
If you were to give yourself an embarrassing / humiliating dare or task what would it be If I could give myself decent dares, I wouldn't ask here as much.

misstiny
03-05-2012, 09:16 PM
since puppies aren't potty trained you will need a puppy diaper (make a homemade one if you dont have a real one) you will strip to a short tshirt and the diaper and put socks on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine. You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls (outside your house), one with water and one with w/e food you like. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, Crawl around your yard for at least 10 minutes. Try marking your territory by lifting your leg and peeing, which should be embarrassing as it will all go into your diaper. You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must bring yourself to the edge before you can be released. Now it's time to test your puppy senses, select 6 objects you can pick up in your mouth and a corner to take them to. Once you have done this put on a blind fold and start to spin in the centre of your room after every 3 turns throw 1 of the objects keep doing this until all 6 have been thrown. Now keeping the blind fold on use your puppy sense of smell to find each of the six objects, each time you find one you are to take it to the spot selected at the start you may only pick the object up with your mouth. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor. Good pets don't get on furniture.
Once you have completed all this come back to this thread a beg to take the puppy diaper of

I don't have a yard, I live in an apartment.

misstiny
03-05-2012, 09:18 PM
I think it's exercise time!!

During the day put on some sexy clothing; top, skirt, bra, thong, no shoes and go out into your back yard. Now remove your top while standing next to the backdoor of your house and go place it in the far right and corner of your yard and return to the backdoor. Now remove your skirt and go place that in the far left hand corner of your yard and return to the house. Next take off your bra, now this is going to the far right corner of the front yard and return. Lastly, take those panties off and go place them in the one remaining corner of your yard and return to your backyard.

Go have a seat outside and edge 20 times in the center of your backyard.

Now to retrieve the clothing you will go in reverse order; panties, bra, skirt, shirt. You will return to the backdoor before going for the next piece of clothing. Here's the catch, before you can put on that piece of clothing you must go to that corner face away from the house, do 50 jumping jacks and edge 5 times. Keep in mind this is for each piece of clothing, you will end up doing 200 jumping jacks and edging 20 times just to get dressed again.

Let me know how it goes and enjoy!!

Like I said earlier, I don't have a backyard.

misstiny
03-05-2012, 09:19 PM
You should wear a bright coloured thong and a dark pair of jeans. Wear the thong so that it shows over the top of your jeans.

Go out and sit down on a bench. While you are sat down, wet yourself, making a puddle under you and making your thong and jeans wet.

Have fun.

I'll do this one tomorrow!

misstiny
03-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Hi, try this new show dare!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100998

OK, since pictures are a limit, I'll re-roll if I get a 4 or 5 on the second part.

I rolled a 6 and a 3 ... I'll do it next time I see my "lover".

Busty
03-05-2012, 09:52 PM
I don't have a yard, I live in an apartment.

ok then here is the dare but revised for you
Ok how about this:
since puppies aren't potty trained you will need a puppy diaper (if you dont have or cant get diapers make a home made one from towels Google how to make one if you need to) you will strip to a short tshirt and the diaper and put socks on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine. You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls, one with water and one with w/e food you like on the kitchen floor. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, Crawl around your room for at least 10 minutes. Try marking your territory (in 2 different rooms) by lifting your leg and peeing, which should be embarrassing as it will all go into your diaper. You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must bring yourself to the edge before you can be released. Now it's time to test your puppy senses, select 6 objects you can pick up in your mouth and a corner to take them to. Once you have done this put on a blind fold and start to spin in the centre of your room after every 3 turns throw 1 of the objects keep doing this until all 6 have been thrown. Now keeping the blind fold on use your puppy sense of smell to find each of the six objects, each time you find one you are to take it to the spot selected at the start you may only pick the object up with your mouth however the catch here is you are to stop after the first 3 and poop in the diaper then continue to find the last 3. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor sitting at least twice for 5 mins to watch Tv . Good pets don't get on furniture. Once done you are to request permission to take your puppy diaper off from a member of get dare

Enjoy.
Please let me know how you go.

Busty
03-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Hello here is another you could try it mets your likes.

Go to the mall, when you need to pee let go a 5 second spurt then go and find some where to buy some diapers. You must ask for help to find your size and for every 10 minutes with out them you are to let go another 5 second spurt. Once you have then ask where the restrooms are and go put one on. Once you have it on you may finish peeing, also once you have it on go to 5 different shops and look at items on the bottom shelf also you are to try on 5 pair of shoes, 4 different dresses in the store and 4 different pairs panties over the top of the diaper and each pair you are to open the door and ask a sales assistant if they look good on you. Yhen you may go home id the diaper. Once home come on GD and begg other users to change they may choose to let you have underware or another diaper.

Please let me know if you do this how you went

thefunman
03-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Leave your apartment naked and walk ever floor of you building naked fom head to toe before you go back to your apartment. have fun!!

misstiny
03-07-2012, 01:16 AM

Have fun.

Oh god ... I was so embarrassed ... It felt like everyone was staring at me all the way home. There were a couple of girls coming the other way who pointed and laughed, and an older guy who just stared ... it was embarrassing in just the right way.

misstiny
03-07-2012, 01:17 AM
The next time you're out, buy a bottled drink. Drink half of it and find some where, besides a bathroom, where you can fill the rest of the bottle up with your piss.

Before you fill it though, I want you to edge yourself to orgasm, but do not have one, by fucking the mouth of the bottle. This is what you're going to drink for the rest of the day. Every time you have to piss I want you to repeat the above process.

Mmmm ... I love having secretly kinky things like that going on.

misstiny
03-07-2012, 01:19 AM
Leave your apartment naked and walk ever floor of you building naked fom head to toe before you go back to your apartment. have fun!!

It's only two floors, so that was a pretty quick dare. Nothing terribly interesting.

misstiny
03-07-2012, 01:27 AM
Hello here is another you could try it mets your likes.

Go to the mall, when you need to pee let go a 5 second spurt then go and find some where to buy some diapers. You must ask for help to find your size and for every 10 minutes with out them you are to let go another 5 second spurt. Once you have then ask where the restrooms are and go put one on. Once you have it on you may finish peeing, also once you have it on go to 5 different shops and look at items on the bottom shelf also you are to try on 5 pair of shoes, 4 different dresses in the store and 4 different pairs panties over the top of the diaper and each pair you are to open the door and ask a sales assistant if they look good on you. Yhen you may go home id the diaper. Once home come on GD and begg other users to change they may choose to let you have underware or another diaper.

Please let me know if you do this how you went

I can't afford to buy any diapers. I made the homemade ones for your other dare, but I sense that buying them was sort of the point here.

misstiny
03-07-2012, 01:47 AM
ok then here is the dare but revised for you
Ok how about this:
since puppies aren't potty trained you will need a puppy diaper (if you dont have or cant get diapers make a home made one from towels Google how to make one if you need to) you will strip to a short tshirt and the diaper and put socks on hands and feet to act as paws. You will also put socks on your ears for floppy ears. If you have a collar put it on, but if not, belts work fine. You will walk on all fours and you will not be allowed to talk any human language for the hour. If your alone, remember to occasionally let out some barks, or whines. You will set out two bowls, one with water and one with w/e food you like on the kitchen floor. You must attempt to eat and drink it all without the use of your hands. After that refreshing meal, Crawl around your room for at least 10 minutes. Try marking your territory (in 2 different rooms) by lifting your leg and peeing, which should be embarrassing as it will all go into your diaper. You can then crawl inside and find a good, heavy, stationary object. Tie yourself up to that object through your collar. You will remain there, but while you wait, I wouldn't want you to get to bored. You must bring yourself to the edge before you can be released. Now it's time to test your puppy senses, select 6 objects you can pick up in your mouth and a corner to take them to. Once you have done this put on a blind fold and start to spin in the centre of your room after every 3 turns throw 1 of the objects keep doing this until all 6 have been thrown. Now keeping the blind fold on use your puppy sense of smell to find each of the six objects, each time you find one you are to take it to the spot selected at the start you may only pick the object up with your mouth however the catch here is you are to stop after the first 3 and poop in the diaper then continue to find the last 3. After you've done that, you've shown that you have been a good puppy! You may then enjoy the rest of your hour as a good puppy would act. Play with some toys using your mouth, chase your tail, or you may even watch tv. The tv must be turned on to animal planet only, and you are to stay on the floor sitting at least twice for 5 mins to watch Tv . Good pets don't get on furniture. Once done you are to request permission to take your puppy diaper off from a member of get dare

Enjoy.
Please let me know how you go.

Gah. A messy homemade diaper is sticky ... (I think it's really funny that there's a diaper commercial on tv right now, but that might just be me).

Also, being tied to my couch is a very awkward position for an edge.