PDA

View Full Version : Private messy crossdressing sequel M/19

Blue Griffin
03-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Alright you messy monsters and crossdresing crawlers. I said I would do a sequel and here it is:

I am dog sitting until the 22nd so I have a lot of time

Rules:
1. I have about 100 dollars I can spend, but I don't have to spend it all.
2. I WILL ONLY USE FOOD! I will not use paint, mud, etc.
3. This will be private with no one else. I will not go outside or by a window. *
4. I will have to buy the clothes and food in town, not online. Make sure it is common.(Something you find in Kohl's, Walmart, Target, or a market.)
5. I am going to do any super messy dares in a bathtub (gunge pour, cake sit.). I will do gunge dares( filling clothes, etc) as long as they won't risk making a mess.
6. I will some messy wedgie, or bra connections dares.
7. I will NOT wear makeup, heels, nail polish, or style my hair.

I have 3 pairs of panties, 6 bras, and 2 pairs of pantyhose, a skirt, 2 tops, girl shorts and diapers.

*NEW since I am starting this 2 days before I actually start, I decided to edit 3. I usually keep this private, but I do walk the dog at midnight-ish. So if I can get 7 valid post before Tuesday, I will allow for semi-public midnight crossdressing/messy dares

funtimes101537
03-05-2012, 10:56 AM
everyday you must take a bath in oatmeal at least once :P

kaliara
03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
You are only allowed to wear your three pairs of panties for the remainder of your time. You are not allowed to wash them at any point but you can circulate which pairs you like to wear. In addition you may purchase new panties if the other ones get dirty. However, for each pair of panties you buy you need to tack on an additional week worth of wear and tear :)

qatguy
03-05-2012, 12:30 PM
You must wear 1 bra that is stuffed as your breasts and 1 unstuffed bra on your butt. You must keep both bras on the whole time. The only way you can clean them is by taking a shower and washing them with shampoo.

Blue Griffin
03-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Wow! Good dares so far, already stuck in bras and panties! It looks like I won't be doing any midnight semi-public dares(whew), but the nights not over. Keep the dares comming.

Ltskittles454
03-05-2012, 07:15 PM
you should wear underwear on your head then when you have to pee put them on and pee i them and the 1.) wer them for an hour or 2.) out them back on your head for 30min

Blue Griffin
03-06-2012, 04:46 PM
I am starting tonight, and I will wear my bra and panties. The oatmeal bath will start tomorrow. Really though that some others would have posted by now, this should be an easy 3 weeks. Also I don't do pee dares Lt454. Please stay within my limits.

ShadowInTheDarkness
03-06-2012, 06:53 PM
- You must always be wearing at least one pink item of clothing. It cannot be the same pink item as the day before or the day before that.

- The first meal you have after every shower, you must eat out of your panties while wearing them. (should be interesting if you can't wash them!)

Have fun Griffin =^_^=

- Shadow

Blue Griffin
03-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Might be tricky. Dry Cereal and waffles will be hard to eat. If I may can I eat my breakfast out of a diaper that I am not wearing?

ShadowInTheDarkness
03-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Hmmm... yes you can, but you must wear that diaper right away you've eaten and use it.

Blue Griffin
03-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Will be going to do a supply run for messy food dare. Anyone have suggestions of what to buy that I might need.

tvtempest
03-07-2012, 12:23 PM
karo Syrup, strawberry jam, I like it sweet and sticky! ;-)

mslavedog
03-07-2012, 12:36 PM
put pn a diaper then fill it with Ice cubes and let them all melt before removing the diaper. if you pee you pee.

Blue Griffin
03-07-2012, 04:22 PM
any other food? You can also add a dare along with it.

yowsers12
03-07-2012, 04:32 PM
sleep with just your bra and panties, ,but spread mayo on your face and let it dry, go to sleep like that, ha theres your facial master!

Daruth
03-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Create a hotdog With your penis. And use ketchup mustard coleslaw onion and any other bits you can put on a hot dog and keep it I your panties.

Blue Griffin
03-08-2012, 05:44 PM
I got my food, and can't wait for some more messy dares. I will doo the face mask tonight, but will change mayo to yougert. The hotdog dare will be saturday.

analslave7
03-08-2012, 06:56 PM
before you go to bed, put on your bra and panties, then give yourself a hard wedgie, connect it to your bra and sleep like that. ^^

Shades
03-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Make a bread dough using this (http://allrecipes.com/recipe/amish-white-bread/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=bread&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page) recipe. But skip the rising step, also add a little extra sugar, and replace the yeast with instant yeast, upping the amount to 2 Tbsp.
Then stick the dough ball in the front of a pair of underwear. Leave it there for at least four hours without trying to reduce its size in any way.
Do not take your pants or underwear off for any reason during that time. Once the dare is over, however, I suggest you scavenge what you can and bake it like the original recipe says.
Please let me know how this goes.

Blue Griffin
03-09-2012, 10:23 AM
The yogurt facial was strange. It felt weird, but cleaned up easily. I am a little worried for the bread dare, but will try it once I have the ingredients.

Vodin30
03-09-2012, 10:31 AM
take a cup of powdered sugar and some water simmer over low heat until you get a nice liquid glaze (you might need to play with the amount of water so start with less) allow it to cool then pour it into your panties/diaper before you go shopping. should you need a drink while out get an iced tea, after all you are carring the sweetner already

Blue Griffin
03-10-2012, 12:02 PM
I slept in the bra connection wedgie, slightly uncomfortable, but doable. Still working on The bread dare, but can do the sugar dare Monday. Hotdog tonight.

qatguy
03-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Put yogert into the shoes you like the least and then go for a walk without the dog(s).

Blue Griffin
03-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Sadly I am going to be done dog sitting tomorrow, Due to forces outside my control. I will try to do as many dares as possibl tonight and if anyone has a dare, please submit it soon.

MessyMarcie
10-29-2012, 01:57 AM
Make a bread dough using this (http://allrecipes.com/recipe/amish-white-bread/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=bread&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page) recipe. But skip the rising step, also add a little extra sugar, and replace the yeast with instant yeast, upping the amount to 2 Tbsp.
Then stick the dough ball in the front of a pair of underwear. Leave it there for at least four hours without trying to reduce its size in any way.
Do not take your pants or underwear off for any reason during that time. Once the dare is over, however, I suggest you scavenge what you can and bake it like the original recipe says.
Please let me know how this goes. Shades

Hi Shades!

This looks like a really fun dare and I will do it and post the results as I love getting messy ;)

MessyMarcie

Blue Griffin
10-29-2012, 06:55 AM
Shades

Hi Shades!

This looks like a really fun dare and I will do it and post the results as I love getting messy ;)

MessyMarcie

While I bet shades is greatfull for your complement, you could have just sent him a message instead of bringing up my thread.
Also I recommend that you fill your bra instead of underwear.

MessyMarcie
10-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Oops sorry about that ...

I will do the dare and how about filling my panties and bra?

MessyMarcie