PDA

View Full Version : A Night of Truth or Dare [Fiction]

LosingBet
03-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Click to read the complete story without comments! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65090)

Nick was preparing his house for the sleepover that would start in a few minutes. His two best friends would be attending, Alex and Davis, as well as three girls. Although, Nicole, Jenna and Colette had to leave at midnight and would sleep at Jenna's house who was Nick's next door neighbor. All of them were good friends and 15-16, juniors in high school.

A few hours later everyone was sitting around bouncing ideas off each other for what to do next. They had already eaten and watched a movie but it was only 9:30pm, leaving them with two and a half hours left before the genders would have to separate.
"I still think we should play cards," protested Davis who was arguing with Colette. The girls wanted to watch another movie that they had brought, but it was a chick-flick no true man would enjoy.
"Well maybe we should just go back to my house and leave you boys to play your cards," suggested Jenna.
"What movie is it again?" Nick asked, just wanting to get something done.
"Shut up, don't tell me you want to watch that movie!" Alex was appalled by Nick's decision.
"How about we play Truth or Dare then?" Nicole asked
"As long as you don't dare us to watch the movie. Anything but that." Davis stated, not realizing what he had actually said. And so everyone else agreed to the choice in game and Nicole took the first turn because she suggested the game.
"Ok, Nick, truth or dare?"
"Truth." Nicked decided to play it safe until he knew how intense the game would be."
"What color is your underwear?" Nicole laughed as she said it, being childish as usual.
"Uhh grey." Nick had no reason to lie.

The game progressed like this for a few minutes, and everyone decided how lame the game was so one brave soul decided to spice it up.
"Truth or dare Alex?" Asked Jenna
"Dare." Alex was confident about his choice, the worst dare so far had been to thrown your face into a piece of cake, and only because that was messy.
"I dare you to take your pants off!"

Sorry for part one being a bit boring, just had to set everything up.

Lollipop
03-28-2008, 04:11 PM
This seems really good so far, i want to know what happens in the next part!

LosingBet
03-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Part 2:
"What?" asked Alex, he didn't know if he had misheard her or not.
"Take your pants off!" exclaimed Jenna, there were hoots from the girls who were obviously excited about the change in the game. So Alex stood up from his place in the circle, unbuckled his belt slowly and slipped off his jeans, leaving him in his white boxers. Jenna took his pants and threw them across the room. Nick was getting excited about what surprises there would be for him if he chose dare. He knew his mom would never come down and check on them until midnight when the girls had to leave. it was only 10pm now, two more hours.
"Ok, ok, Colette, truth or dare?"
"Dare." obviously she knew what alex would want, taking revenge for his embarrassment.
"Strip to your underwear." And so Colette stood up too, taking off her shirt and jeans and sat down in her pink bra and thong. The game continued like this for two turns Davis stripped two his red briefs and Nicole stripped to her white panties and bra. Nick was dared next by nicole, stripping down to his blue boxer-briefs.
"I thought you said your underwear was grey?" asked Nicole.
"Oops, must have forgotten, it's not like I check you know?" Nick defended.
"I think it's only fair that you take a penalty." Nicole stated.
"Fine, I will, so what is it?" The girls huddled up, nick began to get worried and also a little hard too, what could they want him to do?
"Ok, you have to go upstairs and change into a pair of your brother's underwear." Nick was shocked, his brother was 7 and very small. But he still went upstairs, sneaking by the family room where his brother and mom were. He opened his brother's underwear drawer, searching for the best pair. But they all had super heros or cartoon characters on them. He changed quickly and went back down into the basement.
"Nice spiderman undies Nick!" Colette exclaimed, they were incredibly small, showing off his small boner and showing the top of his pubic hair.
"Ok, ok, so Jenna, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Oh come on, take dare! All of us are in our underwear!" Alex exclaimed.
"Yeah don't be a party pooper." Nicole chipped in.
"But... i'm not wearing underwear." Jenna was very embarrassed, turning red.
"So?" Nick asked "You should still strip!"
"How about you wear Nick's boxer-briefs?" Davis suggested. And so she did, turning from the boys as she took off her pants, showing off her behind. The boys were excited as she slipped on nick's underwear.
"So, Davis, Truth or dare?" Jenna asked.

And the game continued, only alex was still wearing a shirt and the rest were in their underwear.

If you have any suggestions PM me.

Bebe_Gurl
03-28-2008, 07:12 PM
This is really good, very sexy:p

Bored
03-28-2008, 07:13 PM
great story i like it alot

LosingBet
03-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the support everyone!
Part 3.
"Dare, of course." said Davis, he wasn't going to miss any action. Jenna observed Davis, sitting there in his red briefs and scanned the room.
"I dare you to be hung by the stairs by your underwear." The stairs in nicks basement had ledges on them, making it the perfect place to hand Davis. Alex grabbed a chair that davis stood on as his underwear was hooked on and the chair was quickly removed. Davis fell a short distence, until his underwear caught him, his face turning red, holding in his pain. A scream would alert Nick's mom which was something they didnt want. The girls laughed as his erect penis that was wedged to the front of his underwear. A few minutes later he fell, his underwear tearing in the back slightly. He was relived it was over and they returned to the game.
"How about now we just all take dare?" Davis suggested this so that he wouldn't be the only one taking dare now. The others agreed. "Ok, Nicole, I dare you to pee yourself." Nicole turned red, realizing that she really needed to go badly. Nick led her into the guest bathroom and into he shower, as the others watched her white panties grew yellow and a river trailed down her leg. When she was done she was wt and now yellow.
"Can I change?" She asked.
"No, you have to live with it." Nick stated, seeing his own underwear situation.
"Ok then. Nick, I dare you to be locked outside until your next turn." Nicole stated, as Nick stared at her, shocked again by the change in game he was picked up by the other boys and taken outside. It was a cool night and he was left there, sitting in the grass until they would let him back in.
"Well since he cant give a dare i'll just skip my turn." Jenna said, very happy. "Well then. Alex, I dare you to be handcuffed behind your back." And so Colette searched the storage room for some plastic handcuffs, locking Alex's hands behind his back. Then suddenly Colette began to feel his privates.
"He doesn't feel very big. Come see this girls." Davis watched as his friend was surrounded by girls, all feeling his package. He felt both scared and jealous of his friend. Then the girls stopped and returned to the game. Alex's 4 inch boner was visible through his boxers.
"Ok, I dare colette to change clothes with Jenna." Alex said, allowing the girls to enter the bathroom. They were about the same size and when they emerged Jenna was in a pink thong and bra while Colette was in nick's boxer-briefs and a black bra.
"Well we better let Nick in." Colette said, and so he was. During the time he was outside Nick's penis had shrunk from being erect to almost non-visible even in the tight undies he was wearing.
"Ok, time for your next dare Nick." Colette said.

LosingBet
03-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Part 4

"Ok, so Nick, I dare you to have whipped cream shot into your underwear." Colette smiled, grabbing a can of whipped cream from the table of snacks. She approached him and opened the front of his underwear, sneaking a quick peak and then unleashing the cream down the front. It began to seep from the top and she stopped. Nick re-arranged himself and it felt oddly good to him.
"Ok, then who should I dare next." He immediately found his target, Nicole, who had trapped him outside in the cold. "I dare nicole to strip butt naked." Nicole appeared obviously scared, even though nick didnt think she had anything to be ashamed about. Her athletic body was very trim with fairly large breasts. She first removed her bra. The boys hooted but stopped when she covered with an arm. Then she removed her soiled panties with one hand, covering her dignity. Although, the boys could still make out the sign of untamed pubic hair beneath her hand.
"I hope you're all happy now." Nicole stated distastefully. "Ok Davis. Time to get some new underwear. I dare you to go upstairs naked and find a jockstrap. If you cannot then no underwear for you." Nicole giggled and Davis dropped his torn briefs and sneakily ran upstairs. 6 minutes later he returned in a white jock-strap.
"I'm glad we're the same size Nick." He said jokingly, pleased his task was completed successfully. "Ok Colette, I dare you to go streaking outside around Nicks whole house without covering up." Colette stood, quickly unsnapping Jenna's bra and flicking off Nick's Boxer-briefs at the boys, showing off her shaved vagina before embarking into the cold. A half a minute later she ran back in, getting dressed quickly. Davis had tried to lock her out, but Jenna kicked him in the balls. The jock-strap came in handy there.
"Ok, Alex." Colette began when she was dressed in her borrowed clothes. "I dare you to take a shower in your boxers." The still handcuffed Alex was lead into the shower where it was turned on for 5 minutes. Colette turned it from extremely hot to cold and back again. His white boxers turned totally see through penis and pubic hair. He was wet and very embarrassed now. Nick and Davis helped him dry off as the girls waited to return to the game.
"Jenna, I dare you to give each of us a lap dance." said Alex. Davis and Nick high-fived eachother. Pleased with Alex's dare. They all sat down as Jenna gave each boy their few minutes in heaven before moving on to the next. Every boy was pleased.
But secretly the girls were plotting what to do next. They wanted more control over the boys and less for them to do. At this rate they would all be naked and none of the guys would be. So they would have to be sneaky if they wanted to get their way.

Next part will come soon. Send any PM's with suggestions.

Bebe_Gurl
03-28-2008, 09:08 PM
This is heating up, its getting really good, really fast. Keep going!

LosingBet
03-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Thank-you everyone so far for the support, and so we keep going!
Part 5A: Things get interesting.
"Ok, Nick... I dare you to, shave all of your pubic hair!" said an excited Jenna, Nick obviously was caught off guard by the proposal. "Nicole can help you if you want."
Nicole got up, looking happy. Nick was silently lead into the bathroom with nicole, closing the door behind them. Nick starred at her tanned naked body, she obviously had tanned naked several times. This thought made nick a little harder as she pulled down his cartoon undies and cleaned away the whipped cream from earlier dares. She smiled as she took Nick's electric razor and began to shave into the bush. Grabbing his cock and balls to make sure she got every inch of hair. Then she was done in a few minutes. She tried to put it away but nick stopped her.
"I think it's only fair." Nick said, taking the razor and leaning down to shave Nicole's own pubic hair. He had liked Nicole many years ago but sometimes thought she was a weird girl. But here, looking at her now as he shaved her own hair, he knew he had feelings for her.
Then he was done and they emerged. Nick showed his now clean skin and put his underwear back on but the crowd was looking at Nicole, who was also shaved.
"What are the guys in the locker room going to say," Nick said, trying to joke around. "Ok, Colette, I dare you to take off your bra and replace it with whipped cream. So colette stood, taking the can of whipped cream and shooting down the cups of her bra. Then she removed the bra, showing just two circles of cream protecting her dignity. Then she drew on the straps of her bra before putting the can away, completing her task.
"Ok, next!" said Colette, ready. "I dare Davis to cut the strap of his jock-strap." Davis got up with a pair of scissors in hand.
"Wait, thats mine, my mom will notice if there's a big cut in it!" Nick suddenly said, obviously concerned their game would be revealed.
"Well I gave him my dare, and it's final." said Colette.
"Cant you just make him take it off?" Nick asked.
"Hey!" Davis piped in, not wanting to strip totally naked.
"If you're going to stop the dare nick you need to take a penalty again." Jenna added, Nicole and Alex remaining silent until the affair ended.
"I will then, I don't want my mom to be after me."
"Ok, your penalty will be..." Jenna conversed with the other girls, figuring out what he had to do. "Ok, you have to suck Davis' dick for 5 minutes!" The girls all grinned. And Nick was ready to quit. But then he remembered the bathroom with Nicole and how the game could continue if he did this.
"Davis stood and Nick got down on his knees. Davis always joked around about being gay and Nick had always wondered if he really was. What could be going through Davis' head right now? Nick pulled down the jock strap revealing a semi-erect penis right in front of him. He placed it in his mouth and got to work. He prayed Davis would last 5 minutes and not cum. As he sucked the semi-erect penis became a fully hard. The girls began to chant, wanting nick to go deeper. He did, but Davis had a big cock, at least 8-9 inches which was bigger than both him and Alex. The girls said his 5 minutes were over and he stopped. Davis had a hard time getting the jock-strap to fit on again but the game resumed.
"Ok, I guess it's my turn to dare." Davis began. "Ok Jenna, I dare you to make out with Nicole!" Davis was excited and the other two boys cheered.
"How long?" Jenna asked, showing no fear.
"A minute, but get into it or i'll make it 10 minutes." said Davis and the girls began. Nicole's naked body pressed against Jenna who was wearing Colette's underwear. Nick was jealous and turned on through the whole affair, imagining himself in Jenna's place. Davis said time and the girls unwrapped from each other, happy it was over.
"Ok, Alex," Jenna began. "Strip naked" Alex requested help, Davis reached over, yanking off the wet boxers and throwing them at Jenna. Alex was proven to not have a big penis. It appeared to be fully erect but was only about 4 inches. Maybe less.
"Ok Nicole." Alex was deep in though now. Nicole was already naked and there wasn't much he could think of. "Ok i got something. You have to go upstairs naked and find Nick's brother. Take the clothes he's wearing!"
This was the riskiest dare yet, involving a new person who wasn't playing. But Nicole was ready for the challenge.

Lollipop
03-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Oooooh, getting interesting.
Please continue! :)

LosingBet
03-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Part 5B: Nicole's Dare

Nicole went upstairs, peeking around corners into the living room and kitchen. Both were vacant. She went down the hall, where she knew Nick's parents were. The door was closed and it was silent inside. With any luck they were asleep and would stay that way. Nicole didn't want to be discovered naked and wandering the house.
Nick had said that his brother should be asleep in his room which was upstairs. But she didn't know exactly which room or how she would get the brother's clothes. She crept up the stairs and onto the second floor. There were 4 closed doors. The first one was a closet filled with toilet paper, towels, etc. Definitely not the brother's room. She opened the next door, finding a large room with doors to a bathroom and closet open. A lamp next to the bed was on. Underwear and clothes were strewn across the floor and the closet was filled with old toys.
Nicole had found Nick's room. The mess must have been Davis in his desperate attempt to find one of Nick's jock straps. Then she got an idea. She could try to trick the brother by acting like Nick. It was obviously a desperate attempt but it was better than no strategy. It was also a chance for her to wear some clothes again.
She began picking clothes up off the floor and began to get dressed. Then she realized she was wearing the clothes of the boy she had liked for a long time. It was making her wet and she suddenly had the urge to masturbate. But she knew the others were waiting and she didn't want to make them wait too long. She put on a full set of clothes including socks, underwear, jeans, and a hoodie. She put the hood up and crept into the next room, which was the brother's.
The room was smaller than nick's but much neater. The brother was asleep in his bed. She liked Nick's brother but he was sometimes a pest. She wondered what he would do when he woke up naked. She crept next to the bed and pulled back the covers, suddenly the brother turned.
"Wha? Who's there?" The brother asked.
"It's just me, Nick, go back to sleep," said Nicole in a deeper voice. Trying to act like Nick. The brother was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of Superman underwear. She pulled both off without any trouble from the brother. He was still asleep but only now naked. She looked away from his privates, giving him dignity. She pulled his covers back on and left the room.
She returned to the basement, wearing Nick's clothes.
"Where'd you make a side trip to Nicole?" Jenna asked,
"I still did the dare. I just used some of Nick's clothes to fool his brother." said Nicole, the others were proud she did the dare but the boys were disappointed in her choice to get dressed again. But they allowed it, after all, one more dare and she'd be naked again anyways.

Bebe_Gurl
03-29-2008, 10:08 AM
I like the whole crossdressing thing. This is extreemly creative.

Lizard
03-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Very nice. Appreciate your posting next parts in a timely manner!

LosingBet
03-29-2008, 04:17 PM
Part 6: The beginning of the end.

"Ok, so who's next?" Nicole asked, knowing very well that she could choose any of the three boys. "Well Davis, since I'm wearing boys clothes you need to dress girly. I dare you to wear Jenna's bra." Colette had lost Jenna's bra after it was replaced with whipped cream and Davis picked it up. He struggled getting it on but the black bra looked good on him in Nicole's opinion.
"Who thinks I look good?" Davis asked jokingly. "Ok, Jenna, I dare you to put ice cubes down your bra and thong!" So Jenna walked upstairs, returning with a cup full of ice. She began by shoving three ice cubes in each bra and three more down the front and the back of her thong. Soon she began to dance around, the cold getting to her.
"For how long?" She asked, wiggling around.
"The rest of the game."
"Darn it." She was freezing but decided on her next dare to give. "Ok, Nick, I dare you to jump in the pool outside, and swim five laps." Nick got up, getting used to these dares and walked outside. The others followed. In his backyard was his pool which was still open despite it being a cool summer's night. The others stood on the pool deck as Nick dove in. He began his laps as the others cheered him on. He completed his five laps and got out of the pool. The girls began to giggle, and he looked down. His spiderman undies had not only shrunk slightly but were see-through.
"Lets just go back inside." said Nick, obvious to him now that he had been tricked. Once they were safely back inside the girls didn't let him dry off but he gave his next dare. "Ok, Colette, just lie down and I dare you to allow us guys to rid you of your whipped cream." Nick signaled to the other guys and they all got down too and began to lick all the whipped cream off of Colette's breasts. They licked them for a good few minutes even after all the cream was gone and called their job good.
"Ok, now my turn." began Colette, "Just stay there alex. I dare you to pose for pictures." She pulled out a digital camera and began to take pictures of the defenseless Alex, handcuffed and naked. "These will go nicely on the web."
"Now that's unfair." Nick piped in, leaning in front of Alex.
"Is it?" Jenna asked, pulling out her phone and Nicole did too. They all had pictures of previous dares. Nick sucking Davis' cock, Alex naked, Nick swimming in underwear and all their other dares.
"You are not going to post them on the web!" said Davis, they would be humiliated.
"Ok, we'll make you a deal. We'll play you in a game of Strip Poker. Guys vs. Girls. The first team naked will have to do anything the others want, including erasing pictures, after midnight. Sound fair?" Nicole made an interesting proposal.
"We agree. When we win we want all pictures erased and in exchange naked pictures of all of you to do with as we will." Nick proposed.
"And when we win you will all do any dares we want for the night. Anything. Maybe if we're happy we wont post the pictures." added Colette
"You're on!" Alex piped in.
So the game was on!

theuntouchable
03-29-2008, 04:40 PM
OMG this is a great story and i cant wait for you to continue. one of the best stories i have read in a long long time.

Roswell
03-29-2008, 05:44 PM
I don't usually like these stories but this one's an exception. Very good.

LosingBet
03-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Sorry i'm not good in poker terminology. So it'll be kinda a bland game.
Part 7: Strip again

So the group switched clothes back to one another and began to get dressed again. Nick kept on his spiderman underwear, Davis with his jockstrap and they uncuffed Alex so he could get dressed. The girls switched their underwear back to one another. Nicole decided to keep on the clothes she took from Nick's room while Jenna was still in Nick's boxer-briefs.
The rules were simple, they played as if there were two people playing but three people strip. Each player was allowed 4 articles of clothing. For guys they wore two shirts to make up for the girls having bras.
"So lets do this." Nick said, his team ready. The cards of the first round were dealt. In each round they had to bet at least one article of clothing. There was practically no backing out even if you were dealt a hand with nothing good. To make things interesting every time a team loss they had to do a group dare. The boys won the first hand, the girls taking off their shirts, or in Nicole's case a sweatshirt.
"Ok, so your dare is to hump each other!" Davis spoke up, it was a bland dare but the girls got into it, joking around like good friends. The next hands were dealt and the guys lost. They took off their first shirt and the girls decided that they also had to hump each other. It was funnier to see guys doing it to each other of course.
The next round started again, and the boys luck had run out again. This time they had to take off their second shirt. All of them were now topless and worried about the rest of the game.
"Ok, lick each other's chests." said Nicole and the boys did. Alex doing Nick, Nick to Davis and Davis to Alex. All of them felt weird about it but they had to do it. The next round continued, cards being dealt and the girls lost. They decided to drop their pants for the boys once again.
"Give each other atomic wedgies." Alex decided, he wasn't very creative. But it proved to be a great dare, the guys admiring the imprints of vaginas in the girl's underwear. They got back into the game, wedgies still in place. The game turned against the boys once again, losing to the girls. They dropped their pants as well. Alex to his boxers, Davis to a jockstrap and Nick down to his brother's Spiderman undies.
"If you back out now we might give you back some of the pictures." Jenna offered, trying to be nice.
"It's all or nothing, what's the dare?" Nick asked
"You guys have to play the last round outside." The boys trooped outside and were given their cards. The girls stayed inside. One more loss an the boys were naked and at the girl's mercy. The cards were shown to the two groups.
The boys lost again. Their last chance crushed. The girls cheered as the boys stripped outside, throwing their underwear into the girls.
"Now come back inside and listen to our rules," said Nicole, and the boys did. "It's 11:50, we're going to go back to Jenna's house. When your mom comes down just be in your sleeping bags and tell her we already left. At 12:15 come outside and meet us. We'll leave notes in your sleeping bags telling each of you what to bring."
The girls went aside and wrote on three sheets of paper, placing each one in a sleeping bag. Then both groups got dressed and departed. A few minutes later Nick's mom appeared at the bottom of the stairs.
"Where are the girls?" She asked.
"Oh they already left mom." Nick said, acting as if nothing happened.
"Ok, well don't stay up too late," and with that she left the room. The boys were left alone to ponder their fate. Each one drew their piece of paper to figure out what they had to bring.

Nick: Change into your brother's superman underwear and wear only that. Bring with you: A towel, spiderman underwear, your cellphone and chocolate syrup. Love; Nicole

Alex: Wear nothing outside. Take Davis' bag of clothes and toiletries with you, don't let him stop you. Also bring an electric razor. Sincerely; Colette

Davis: Take Alex's boxers and wear them outside. He's going to take your bag of clothes and let him. Bring with you some scissors, a shirt and the jock-strap. Best of Luck; Jenna

YoureAmazingMe
03-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Very good. :] Moree please.

Roswell
03-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Looking forward to Part 8.

LosingBet
03-30-2008, 07:48 AM
Part 8: This is War

The boys were lying around, waiting for 12:15 and their fate to be decided.
"Why do they want us to bring all this stuff?" Nick asked the others.
"Haven't you ever seen on the web all that slave and master stuff?" Davis asked. "They're going to put us in shock collars and torture us. And the they'll have more pictures to blackmail us with!"
"I hope not," said Alex, stating the obvious. His situation was far worse than the others, having to go to the girls naked.
"Well I don't think they just want to torture us, we've been friends for years. Why would they do this to us now?" Nick asked.
"They're girls, who knows why the do anything anyways?" Davis was obviously frustrated, thinking the worst. 12:15 rolled around and they grabbed their things, heading outside.

The girls were already waiting as the boys approached them. For some reason, nick observed, they all seemed mad at each other.
"Ok, heres how this is going to work." Jenna explained "Each of you is paired with one of us. We're going to be playing a little game tonight and will plan other days to do similar games. Tonight the point is to be the last team with clothes on."
"I'm already naked." Alex pointed out.
"That's why you have the bag of clothes," said Nicole distastefully.
"Anyways, Nick and Nicole will be based at the pool. Alex and Colette will be in the woods and Davis and I will be in my playground."
"What's the point of all of this?" Nick asked.
"It's just all in good fun, you lost and we won. So this is what you have to do. Now let's go." Nicole led him back to his own backyard. From the pool deck they could see the woods and the playground in Jenna's backyard.
"So what do we exactly have to do again?" Nick asked, confused.
"Strip the others and throw their clothes in the pool. That is considered out along with clothes thrown in the trees or cut by scissors."
"Seems like this is a pointless game," Nick added, sitting with his legs in the pool.
"Once we win the losers have to do whatever we say. But you still have to follow my orders for now." Nicole seemed very excited about the night to come, Nick was getting more worried by the second.

Bebe_Gurl
03-30-2008, 09:58 AM
Very well written. I'm glad the girls won:)

andom4444
03-30-2008, 11:08 AM
Brilliant story, would have been nice to see the guys one (all the stories on here seem to have the girls as the mistress not the slave) none the less though, an amazing story so far :D

HSsportsstar 1
03-31-2008, 02:38 PM
Wow, i love this story. You have to write more!!!

matthew8459
03-31-2008, 11:14 PM
great story, i hope that you can continue it

LosingBet
04-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Part 9: The Strip War

Nicole and Nick waited patiently at the edge of the pool. Nothing was happening, atleast not that they knew of.
Alex was leaving the woods, dressed in only a shirt and a pair of black briefs which he had taken from Davis' bag. Both of which were too big for him, almost having to constantly re-position his briefs at his waist. Colette had stayed behind and sent him to do her dirty work. His job was to find Davis and Jenna and strip them. Colette promised him that she would do whatever he wanted if he won it for her. His mind wandered and fatasised through his walk.
Then he heard a snap of a branch nearby, he turned around in fear, expecting someone to be behind him. But there was nothing. He kept going, it must have just been an animal he told himself over and over. Then he heard a slice through clothing and suddenly a draft. Davis was behind him, and had cut through the back of Alex's briefs causing them to fall to the forest floor. Alex spun around and tried desperatley to pull down Davis' boxers, his only clothing but Davis was too fast. He pulled Alex's shirt right off of him and threw it into a tree above. Alex was naked once more.
"Damn you Davis!" Alex yelled, frustrated his fantasies would never be reality. But Davis just smiled and continued into the woods, hunting for Colette.
Nick and Nicole waited in scilence, until they heard the faint yelling of Alex from the woods.
"One down," Nicole stated, not caring too much about the fate of Alex. They were in a better lit area than the other places and couldn't see anyone coming.
"Maybe we should go and see what happened?" Nick suggested, curious about his friend.
"And lose the game? No thanks, they'll come to us eventually." Nicole was confident in her plan. If anyone stepped foot on the pool deck Nick and her would puch them into the pool. All of their clothes would be considered out then and thus "stripped."
Nick wasn't convince he was doing the right thing by sitting. But Nicole was the boss of him for now. He looked at her, noticing that she wasn't wearing his clothes anymore and instead was in a sweatshirt and pajamapants.
"What did you do with my clothes?" Nick asked.
"I have them, what's yours in mine now." She smiled, enjoying the phrase. Nick waited again for what seemed like hours. Nothing was happening.
Suddenly they heard someone on the pool deck, it was Jenna. Nicole and Nick jumped up, ready to initiate their plan. Instead of heading for Nick, Jenna lunged at Nicole, pulling her pants down to her knees and pushing her back towards the pool. Nick moved fast and caught her before she fell in. Then he ran around behind Jenna, who was garbbing at Nick's underwear. Then with a big shove jenna was thrown into the pool, taking with her Nicole's pants.
"I think that means both you and Alex are out," Nick said, pleased in his victory.

LosingBet
04-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Part 10: Punishment

Nick and Nicole helped Jenna hout of the pool. As Nicole comanded Jenna to strip and did so Nick couldn't help but notice Nicole's body again. With her baggy pants gone Nicole was wearing new boy-brief style white underwear. He tanned and skinney legs turned him on, which he tried to hide from the girls. He watched the woods. He assumed only Colette was left as Alex's screams would have alerted her to Davis for a surprise attack. She was very sneaky like that. But he couldn't be sure although nothing had emerged from the woods.
"Nicole, who's that?" Nick asked, confused at what he was seeing. The naked and wet Jenna joined them as they watched Alex streaking out of the woods, running from something.
"He's going to kill us all!" He screamed, running still.
"Wait, you said that if your clothes were cut off they were out?" Nick asked
"Yeah, why?" Nicole seemed oblivious to what Nick was thinking.
"You're letting DAVIS run around AT NIGHT with scissors, chasing other people," it was not a pretty thought.
Then Colette emerged from the woods, stripped down to her underwear, being chased by Davis who still had his boxers. Nick and the girls joined the chase, they didn't want anyone to get hurt. Davis was too compeditive to realize he could hurt him or the others with the scissors.
Nick was running the fastest, intercepting Davis and knocking the scissors out of his hands. Davis tackled Nick because the game was still on to him. Nick and Davis rolled around on the grass as the girls watched, cheering them on. Nicole and Colette were too obsesed with the fight to think of stripping the other and winning the game. Right now it was Nick vs. Davis.
Then a bright light turned on from Nick's house, the girls saw it and ran for cover. Alex joined Davis and Nick who had stopped fighting. Nick's mom emerged from the house, appearing enraged.
"NICK, is this what you do at sleepovers? Your brother wakes up naked, you're wearing his underwear, Alex is naked and you're wrestling Davis? What is the meaning of this?!" Nick looked around, the girls were gone.
"Mom, it was the girls!" He defended
"The girls are at Jenna's house sleeping probably but you're out here almost naked! Now get inside. Alex, Davis, I'm calling your parents," and she did. Nick was grounded for the rest of his summer vacation, as was Alex and Davis. For the next month all they had were the memories of that one night.
About a week later the girls called all of them, reminding them that they had still won and expected to reunite this game when school started. Offically nobody won the first game. Nick and Nicole started dating, his mom thought she was a good girl and let her come over through the summer. Nick's mom told his brother that he was allowed to punish Nick for stripping him in the night. He swears he will soon.
To Nick, the night had cost him a lot. But he continued to let his fantasies run wild about the beginning of school would bring.

That's the end of my first story, hope you liked it and it wasn't too short. I'm still deciding if I should post the next part here or in a new topic. But look for it!

Bebe_Gurl
04-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Im sad he got caught, but at least Nick ended up with Nicole. Good job and I will be looking for more good things out of you!

HSsportsstar 1
04-03-2008, 04:34 PM
yea you should definately make a second story. Maybe about when they get back to school or something

LosingBet
04-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Story 2: A week of Truth or Dare
Part 1: Horrid Revenge
(Warning: Contains horny young children gone wild. :p )

The bell rang, the first day of school was finally over. Nick, Alex and Davis were offically un-grounded and intended to celebrate at Nick's house with their friends. The boys were pleased that all three of them shared two classes, gym and math. The girls were in several of their classes. Nick was especially pleased that ne sat next to Nicole in their history class and had the same gym hour as they did.
Nick drove home from school and prepared his basement once again for a party. The last time he did this was in the summer, and he knew how that went, leaving him grounded. Tonight the boys wouldn't be sleeping over and Nick's brother, Kyle, would have a few of his friends at the house partying too. As if little kids knew about real parties.

The night began as his friends arrived... and the little munchkin children that were his brother's friends. Once the party had started Kyle pulled his brother aside and led him upstairs because he had "something important" to show him.
"You're not wearing the right clothes Nick," he said, once they got up to his room. Nick was concerned, his imagination wandered as his thoughs turned to the punishment he was promised.
"I am not wearing your underwear down to that party," it was the first thing Nick thought of.
"Ew, no." Obviously Kyle had something else planned.
"Your punishment is private and mom agreed that it was fair," Kyle made Nick lie down on the bed and his arms were handcuffed to the bedposts.
"This is getting weird..." Nick said, worried severely.
"Well, mom agreed to most of it." Kyle stated.
"I swear if you pull anything freaky here I will go to mom!" He knew his good little brother would back down.
"She'll beileve me more than you. I'll make up a ton of stuff that will get you grounded forever and she'll beileve me!" Nick knew this was true and complied, his brother didn't have an evil mind by any means. His brother began opening doors and kids emerged, boys and girls. They surrounded the bed that Nick was trapped too.
"Ok, now this is crossing the line!" Nick halfway yelled, he was surrounded by 7-10 year olds and it appeared all of them were waiting for something.
"Mom said I could invite a small audience to your humiliation. But I figured since you have to do what I say that i'd invite all my friends and add onto the humiliation a bit," The thought of being humiliated in front of these kids was mortifying to Nick, his other friends were busy downstairs and his mom would instantly take his brother's side.
"This is revenge for the humiliation and the pictures," Kyle said, coming closer to Nick.
"There were no pictures of you!" Nick was confused, the girls had shown them all the pictures.
"Well there were, I saw some of them that my friends found. You have pervert friends Nick!"
"So do you, you're barely eight!" Kyle ignored this and began to work on Nick's belt, pulling it completely off his pants. He then moved to Nick's jeans, there was silence and kyle was unzipping and snapping. Nick was mortified as his shorts came down, revealing his red boxer-briefs and a big buldge. The thoughts of what would come next were giving him a large boner. He was at the mercy of not just one person but a mob. And they were all young. Kyle began to pull at the boxer-briefs, Nick began to struggle.
"Please Kyle, i'm so sorry for what happened and it will never happen again i'm sorry!" It was too late though as he was exposed to the group. His erect penis stood high as the crowd stared in awe. His pubic hair was only just growing back from the summer.
Girls began to reach out and touch it, so did some of the boys too. Nick saw a couple of camera phones and even a digital camera taking pictures. He had never been so embarrassed. One of the girls reached out and began to rub up and down his shaft. He was shocked at what they were doing, and even that they knew how to do jack him off. He began to get more and more erect and tried to hold himself back. More people reached out, rubbing his thighs and balls, some lifted up his shirt exposing his chest. It wasn't long before he shot his load off and the crowd was amazed.

This was the most corrupted group of kids Nick had ever seen.

Kyle pulled something out from under his bed and showed Nick. It was a pair of pink flower panties. He pulled them onto nick and put his shorts back on.
"This is my revenge brother," They all returned to the rest of the party. He was pantsed by the group of kids several times, each of which exposing his girly underwear to his friends. A couple hours later and it was time for the little kids to go home. The teenagers had an hour to themselves before their party was shut down too. Nick was releived that he would get some peace now. Hopefully.

daremenow
04-09-2008, 02:26 PM
dude, this is awesome. keep it up

LosingBet
04-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Part 2: Plans are made

Nick laid down on the couch as the others sat around the room. They talked about their new teachers and who was in eachother's classes and such, until.
"Anyways, we all know what we really want to talk about," Jenna began, looking excited.
"No more surprises tonight please," Nick begged them, worn out from his horrible night.
"So, our next event." Colette began, "We're going to take it up a notch now. We did all kinds of stuff here but now we're going to be doing dares at school."
"Personally I don't want to get suspended," Davis chipped in, the girls looked at him, annoyed.
"We're not idiots Davis," Jenna said, annoyed. "We're going to compile a list of dares this week that we think would work. Then assign them a certain number of points. The team that ends up with the most points wins."
"What do they win?" Alex asked, looking for a good answer.
"What do you think is fair?" Nicole asked.
"How about we make bets on who will win?" Nick chipped in.
"Good, i'll bet on you guys and I wont do any dares." Davis said jokingly.
"Fine, bad idea I guess." Nick backed down.
"Ok, we'll do it like this," Jenna had it all planned out. "Throughout the week the teams will do dares and we can bet different things for the losers. Our base bet will be losers have to streak through part of the school. Now through the week we can add things to that until the final dare."
"How about we add more to that? Like lowest boy score and lowest girl score?" Davis asked, looking for more fun.
"Good idea, we'll do that too." Everyone was looking forward to this new game. Soon Nick's mom came down and told everyone that it was time to go. They all said goodbye and left. Nick marched up to his room and changed, going to bed soon after.

Bebe_Gurl
04-09-2008, 07:41 PM
You are an amasing writer!

HSsportsstar 1
04-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Your a great writer, please write more.

LosingBet
04-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Wow, thanks for the great support everyone!
Part 3: Competition and Strategy

The next few days went by as usual. Nick was getting used to school but still missing the days of summer. He didn't think too much about next week, it couldn't be horrible so he'd just deal with it. Although Nick didn't know what surprises friday would bring yet.
Friday came along and went on as usual. After gym class Davis took him aside and talked to him.
"I've been thinking Nick, you don't stand a chance against me," Davis seemed happy that he said it.
"I'm guessing you want to make a special bet on that then? What'll it be because i'm in," Nick was ready.
"Ok, the guys loser will be a slave to Joey," Davis was practically excited about this. Joey was an openly gay boy at their school and would definatley be happy with a boy slave.
"Fine, i'll do it. I'll make sure to help Joey with your humiliation," Nick didn't give time for Davis to respond. The real game was on now.

After school Nick and Nicole got together to go over the list of dares and their points. They wanted to figure out what dares they could do together or in combination.
"So the only rules are if you dont complete a dare or manipulate it then it turns into negative points?" Nick asked himself, confirming it. "Seems fair."
"A lot of dares to choose from too." Nicole added. The dares ranged from 1-15 points each. They covered everything from wedgies to masturbation. Topping off the chart was video tape a couple having sex in the school, but Nick and Nicole didn't want to go that far.
"You printed off your own sheet right?" Nicole asked, Nick was looking off of hers.
"Yeah, it should be around here..." He searched the room but found no signs of it. He began to panic, if his mom found it then he could be grounded for the rest of his life! Then he thought of someone else: his brother.
He went straight to his room and opened the door, finding his brother going through the sheet of dares.
"Kyle, stop going through my stuff!"
"I'm sorry but once mom sees this you'll be dead meat." Kyle seemed very pleased, once again Nick was cornered.
"Why do you do stuff like this? I'm your brother!"
"Because you're always mean to me and you took naked pictures of me and you tell mom about everything I do wrong. I'm just doing the same to you!" Kyle was very upset and Nick decided to just please him.
"Ok, i'm sorry about the pictures but that wasn't me. Give me the list back and don't tell mom and I'll do whatever you want," nick knew it's what his brother wanted. Kyle agreed and returned the list. Nick returned to Nicole and they continued their meeting.
Soon Nick and Nicole planned out their 5 days and were ready. They couldn't lose the competition this time. The games were on.

I'm planning 7 more parts. One for each day, one for the punishments (most likely will become 2 or more.) and one for Nick's day of anything with Kyle. Should be fun.

Bebe_Gurl
04-11-2008, 08:47 PM
This should be A LOT of fun!

Stripperman
04-12-2008, 03:50 AM
Great work, looking forward to reading all the installments.
I subscribed to the thread and added to your reputation.

LosingBet
04-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Part 4: Monday: Day one begins!

Nick was getting ready for the first day. He didnt have too many special dares planned for today. Mostly he was setting up dares for the rest of the week. He packed some vital supplies in with his books and headed off to school. Once in the school's parking lot he sagged his pants down to almost the end of his boxer-briefs, doing this all day was 2 easy points.
He walked into school and quickly found Nicole, wearing an extremely short skirt.
"Can I see?" Nick asked, half joking. She wasn't wearing panties and had a very short skirt, 5 points for her. They walked together and found their other friends who didn't appear to be doing any dares as of yet.
"Not getting an early start Jenna?" Nicole asked.
"No, we're planning to go for the big points just a couple times and easily win, not have to humiliate ourselves all week for a couple points here and there," She sounded almost angry to Nick, it scared him slightly. The warning bell rang and they dispersed to their classes.

Davis was in the locker room, having asked to use the bathroom in history class. He had planned several dares to do in this room through the week and was starting now. First he found some clothes from the lost and found and put those on instead, white shorts, black briefs and a blue t-shirt. 3 points. He then went to the showers and turned them on, soaking his shorts and making them see-through. This was another 4 points for Davis, he returned to class like nothing happened, although everyone was silently surious about why his pants were see-through.

Colette had gym class first hour and did her first dare there. She wore her tight white shirt for the rest of the class with no bra. All the guys had noticed by the end of class and she kept wearing just that for the rest of the day, throwing her bra into the boy's locker room. These dares combined were 6 points.

The next hour was gym for Nick, shared with Alex, Davis and Nicole. This was the biggest group of the 6 in one class and was destined to be an hour of action. Nick discovered his clothes were gone from his locker and instantly assumed it was davis. The lost and found was empty of all spare clothes that he could wear. He went to his teacher for help.
"Well you know the rules Nick, you forget your clothes and you have to do gym in your underwear," Nick hated this teacher, except when the girls had to play in their underwear, then he loved him. This rule may have been bordering on a sexual crime but nobody ever complained about it.
Nick did as he was supposed to, doing all of gym class in his white boxer-briefs. When the class was finally over the real fun began. Every student had to shower after class, Davis held back though, now taking Nick's real clothes and hiding them. Meanwhile, Nicole, wearing only a towel, entered the boy's locker room where their teacher was. She had just showered and was now completeing a dare. She asked her teacher several gym related questions which he answered. Boys started to return from their showers and were getting dressed while watching Nicole in her towel. Then as she left, she dropped it in front of all of them. She slowly picked it up and carried it out without warpping herself inside of it. This dare was 7 points and was completed with perfection.
Nick in the meantime searched for his clothes until Davis gave him some to borrow, a tight gray shirt, small tightey-whities and some very short shorts. Nick had to wear them for there was nothing else.
No more dares were completed that day and when Nick got home, he checked the list. Wearing tightey-whities and short shorts were both two point dares.
"Is Davis helping me?" Nick wondered while changing back into something normal. He had placed several key items in the school that day that would acticate his dares for tuesday.

LosingBet
04-12-2008, 01:25 PM
It's going to be hard to come up with a lot of dares for this so PMs with suggestions are very helpful or just post here. The story is going to be organized by person to avoid confusion from chronological order.
Part 5: Tuesday: Everyone gets involved.

Nick was ready and excited for the second day. He didn't wear any underwear although he'd obtain some later in the day from one of his dares. He set off to school like any normal day, ready for the surprises that await.
The day had gone by smoothly so far by Nick's 4th class, but this was going to be his most daring stunt yet. When he went into the class he went immediatley to the lost and found box that the teacher kept. Inside there were very few items, but one of which was a pair of Kyle's underwear he had left in the class on monday. He took them out and walked up to the teacher.
"You found them Mr. Undunce!" Nick said, acting excited
"What?" He asked.
"My underwear, I thought I had lost them! Can I go put them on?" Nick held them up. Luckily there was only one kid in the class that wasn't paying attention. Most of the kids were still in the hallway.
"Um, sure I guess Nick." And with permission Nick left and changed. The underwear was as tight as he remebered it but in total for his 3 stunts he obtained 11 points. Rumor spread through school quickly somehow that he was wearing little boy's underwear, Nick was pantsed a couple times. This reminded him of the party where everything had started but Nick was starting to like the embarrassed feeling.

Nicole wasn't planning an exciting day except for one dare. She wore very loose clothes for the day and in her final class she started her dare. She had to masturbate quietly for a few minutes for her 8 points. She began during a long lecture, this teacher was known to just talk and talk and not ask questions. She put her hands down her pants and began slowly. She didn't want to climax in the class and she would stop before then. She kept going on for a few minutes, looking around nobody saw her...
"So, what do you think Nicole?" The teacher was asking a question on the lecture to her. The class all turned to her with her hands down her pants. She acted as if she was doing nothing and casually took her hands out and answered. Nicole didn't think anyone suspected anything but she still didn't continue her dare, she had done enough for the points.
After class Nicole was approached by a boy named Jake who sat next to her in class.
"I saw what you were doing Nicole," Jake said
"Huh?" Nicole acted surprised by this accusation.
"I even took a short movie with my phone if you don't beileve me. And i'll show it to everyone."
"Then what do you want?"
"I want in on whatever you and your friends are doing. I know you're up to something!" Jake had seen many of the dares take place and was convinced something was going on.
"Well, you caught us. Come to Nick's house after school on Friday, we'll explain everything." Nicole had a plan of course
"I will!" with that, Jake left.

Jenna had a very interesting day planned. There were several dares on the list that involved people doing things to others outside of their group. Jenna planned to preform several of them today. After every hour she would pick a lucky guy from her class and lead them to a closet to have some fun. Joe, George, Zeke, Alec and Bernard were the lucky boys. Each one of them was good looking in Jenna's opinion and was worthy to be with her in a dare.
Once in the closet first she would flash her boobs to her victim and then pull his pants down and finally make-out with them. Once the boy was really getting into it she would take down their boxers and push them into the packed hallway to be humilitaed. These four steps added up to 12 points. All 5 of them were humiliated after being tricked by Jenna but it was just all part of the game to her.

Davis had one easy dare planned for himself that day, skinny dipping in the school pool. After gym class he snuck onto the pool deck. On tuesdays no classes used the pool so it was safe. He stripped down quickly and went for a swim. Luckily for him it was very un-eventful and nobody ever walked in. He dried off as best he could and got dressed again, going to class. Another 6 points was awarded to Davis for his completed dare.

Colette also only had one dare for today, the whole day she wore some of Alex's clothes that she had borrowed. He was happy to give them up so their team could win. It appeared that she just had a normal hoodie and sweatpants. But underneath was no bra and a pair of boxers. The only time this was a problem was during her gym class. The girls all gave her weird looks as she changed but Colette enjoyed the attention. During class she noticed though that the boys were also giving her looks. But she didn't mind too much. After class she found herself surrounded by a few boys as she walked to the locker rooms.
"Hey," one of the boys named Max said. "I hear you're wearing guy clothes today. Colette didnt say anything in response. "Well if you're going to dress like a guy then you have to use the guys locker room!" The boys cheered and Colette yelped as she was dragged into the locker room. They stripped her down to her boxers as she covered her breasts.
"Take her to the showers!" Max told the others. All of them stripped and took Colette along, pulling down her boxers to take a shower with the boys. She covered herself the whole time.
"Ok Colette, we'll let you go now if you stop covering yourself completely as you leave." So she did, wanting to get out of the Locker room. She walked quietly with her hands at her sides out the door and into the girl's room. She changed quickly and left for her next class.

Alex started the day by heading to the nurse's office where his first dare of the week would take place.
"So what seems to be the problem then?" The nurse asked.
"It hurst REALLY badly right here," Alex rubbed his crotch.
"Well lets take a look then," she lied alex down and removed his pants and then his boxers. She examined his penis with extreme detail, finding nothing wrong.
"Well are you feeling a little better now?" She asked after her examination was done.
"Yeah, a little I guess," with that he went to class.
In his Math class he plotted another dare. While in class he unzipped his jeans and unbottoned his boxers. For the whole class he had his penis out in the open for anyone to see. Luckily he sat in the back and the person next to him was absent. It was the most public exposure he had ever done and it felt good to him. When class was over he put his cock away and moved on to the next class. Both of these dares were 7 points each.

The day was over for all of them and everyone had gotten a lot of points but there are still 3 days left!

LosingBet
04-13-2008, 07:18 PM
I'm sorry for the 3rd post in a row but it's been over a day since my last part and i'd like to keep posting parts as time allows me.
Part 6: Wednsday: Risk it all

Nick was concerned about his progress. Even though everyone had to have proof of the dares completed he didn't know how many points the others had. He could only assume that Davis and Alex were ahead of him, if that was the case he would have to step up his game. He left for school early and instead headed to Nicole's house. Her parents were gone because they left for work extremely early, they had the house to themselves to prepare.
"Are you sure about this Nick?" She asked.
"We have to beat the others," Nick was confident. They were teaming up to do the same dare, posting Nude pictures in the opposite sex's bathrooms. Of course they wouldn't show their faces but it was still a risky dare. Nick stripped down first, Nicole pretended to look away but it wouldn't matter because she would be photographing him soon anyways.
He felt like he was in a photo shoot, the camera flashing, capturing his naked body. It felt so wrong but also so good at the same time. Soon after several pictures were taken it was Nicole's turn. Nick was already horny from his photo shoot but now he watched Nicole strip and couldn't help but to get excited. After a few minutes they were done and Nicole printed off several pictures with her printer. Together they rode off to school after carefully deleting the evidence of their actions. With only a few minutes before their first class both of them rushed from bathroom to bathroom, posting pictures in each bathroom for the whole school to see. When they were done, they each went to class without a care in the world; except for Nicole.

Nicole had kept her second dare secret from Nick, she didn't want him to stop her. Near the ned of the day she walked down to the office with fake tears in her eyes, clutching a naked picture of herself. Once into the office she confessed to the vice-principle that it was her in the picture and that it was a horrible mistake to have taken them in the first place. Her story consisted of nameless girls stealing her camera and mass-printing the pictures around the school.
"Then what about the boy pictures in the girls room?" He asked her calmly.
"Another helpless victim in this evil game called life!" Nicole was sobbing now, having taken acting lessons all her life. This dare was worth a lot of points as well as the picture dare. She was seen as a good girl, but now rumors would fly amoung teachers and students about the pictures and Nicole. Ofcourse, Nicole loved her fair share of school drama every now and then.

Davis had only one dare he had to do. Although, it was a complicated dare in a way. Davis was going to take viagra several times to ensure a massive boner for the whole day. He wore his tightest pair of briefs to try to hide it, he was most worried though about gym class and showering.
Once in gym class he changed quickly to hide himself and participated in the sports like any other day. Then it was time to shower, everyone had to. So Davis did, his erect penis extending outward. The other boys looked at him weirdly as he washed but most looked away and avoided Davis. But Davis didn't care, he figured they were all jealous of him so it mattered not to him.
For the rest of the day there was a faint rumor about his boner but nothing major that could destroy his social life. Twice a girl walked past him a little too close for comfort, brushing or touching him for a second. Then they would rush off to their friends and tell of the experience. Davis loved highschool like this.

Jenna had a far more embarrassing day planned. Hidden beneath her jeans was a diaper, it was the most embarrassing thing she had ever worn in her history of clothes. Luckily she didn't have a gym class that semester. But it wasn't the only thing she was planning on doing.
She got through half the day without anyone noticing the diaper that was slightly sticking out the back of her jeans. During her math class she unhooked her bra in the back and left it that was for her whole class to prepare for the next dare. After class got over she approached the teacher, Mr. Stein.
"Mr. Stean, I have a problem," this teacher was known for helping people with problems.
"Ok Jenna, what is it?" he asked, unaware of what would come next.
"My bra is unhooked in the back, do you think you can fix it?" She turned her back to him and prtended like she couldn't reach. Mr. Stein was unsure if this was bordering on sexual assult but he decided to help Jenna out. He reached down her shirt and re-connected the bra to it's rightful position.
"Wow, that you so much Mr. Stein. I know I can count on you for any problem now!" Jenna pretended to leave happily but once out of the room she shivered, being grossed out. She vowed to never let a teacher touch her ever again.

Alex was nervous about the day ahead, he was planning three dares and was scared about how they might turn out. That morning he had done his first dare, shaving his pubic hair. Now his groin itched like there was no tomorrow! Although the fact he was wearing a jockstrap for underwear wasn't helping his itch. These two dares were only embarrassing at gym class, when he had to change and shower in front of the other boys. Although, most were busy dealing with Davis' boner over Alex's baldness. he was still embarrassed about himself though for even doing this. He had been dragged in but was now determined to win so he could end all of these dares.
The last dare of the day came in Alex's last class. He had taken off his jockstrap the hour before when he went to the bathroom and was now prepared for his biggest dare of them all. At the end of class the students filed out of the room, Mrs. Triger watching as they left. But Alex was "fixing his pants", as Mrs. Triger turned to him Alex pulled down his shorts for only a few seconds before pulling them up, perfectly flashing his whole private reigon at the teacher. She appeared in slight shock but he left the classroom quickly before she could say anything to him.

Colette was equally as nervous as Alex about the day. Her dares would be equally if not more embarrassing. During 5th class of the day she asked to go to the bathroom. She had calculated it was safely enough time after lunch that there wouldn't be too many people in the bathrooms. She walked towards them and listened, hearing no noises of humans inside. So, she enetered the boys room.
She had never been in a boys bathroom: there were so many urinals! Which that is what she came here for, to attempt to use one. First she checked under the stalls and saw nobody was there. Then she unzipped her pants and pulled the down with her orange thong and got extremely close to a urinal, next thing to sitting on it before she safely unleashed her yellow rain. Only some dripped off onto the floor but to her surprise the dare was more successful than she had thought.
"Well well well, look who can't stay away from being a boy," it was Max again from the day before who had just entered the bathroom. Colette instantly pulled up her dignity and began to leave.
"Now hold it there, I want a little something in return, if I don't then this short video of you in the urinal and the pictures from yesterday will be all over the school." Max held up his phone with all of Colette's actions on it.
"You perv!" Colette was angry, she hated being blackmailed.
"It's not like I want to rape you or something! I just want a tolken to remember you by!" Max was smiling
"Ok, what is it?"
"I want your underwear," said Max. Colette was shocked but complied, feeling slightly turned on by the situation. Afterall, Max was a very good looking boy and Colette was kinda happy to strip in front of him, handing over her orange bra and thong. "Thank you ma'am."
Colette left and ran back to class.

Another day was completed. At this point it was impossible to tell who was ahead but the next two days could change everything.

Bebe_Gurl
04-13-2008, 08:51 PM
I really liked Davis's and Jenna's dares!

How long does Jenna Keep the Diaper on, and did she use it?

LosingBet
04-15-2008, 07:08 PM
If you're reading my story and not commenting then comment! I'd really like more feedback! :)
Part 7: Thursday: Going Public
It was becoming ever so clearer to Nick that stepping up his game was the only option if he didn't want to end up a loser. Although, it was this determination that would end up deciding his fate. Nick prepared himself for the day ahead, knowing all day the dare he'd be preforming in his last class. Finally, after an extremely long day, it came. 6th hour he asked to go to the bathroom (a pattern that was becoming ever so popular with the dare group). Once there he locked the door, finding nobody inside. The sheet of dares said nothing about locking the door so it was still fair game for points.
He stripped all of his clothes off and lied down in the middle of the bathroom, beginning to masturbate. It was a glorious thrill, even with the door locked, he was in a public place and eventually someone would find the evidence of this dare sprayed over the bathroom floor. He came to his climax, shooting his load all over the floor and then quickly put his clothes back on. he snuck out the bathroom door, just in case someone was outside waiting for him but there was no one. He returned to class with his dare completed, pleased with his work.

Nicole had been up all night weighing the risks involved with several various dares. That is, until she got a surprising call.
"Hello?" Nicole answered, the caller ID said it was Jenna.
"Hey Nicole, it's me." Jenna sounded distant and preoccupied.
"What's up?"
"I have a possible dare for tomorrow... you know... together."
"Ok, what is it?"...
They met the next morning, both nervous about what might happen after doing this dare in public for all to see. Both of them wanted to win: no matter what the cost was.
They walked into the busiest part of the school in the morning and faced eachother. In seconds their lips locked for everyone to see; Jenna and Nicole were kissing. Nicole could feel herself turning red, knowing everyone was watching around her. After what felt like forever they stopped, Nicole saw that only 10 or so kids had stopped to watch the event. Jenna and Nicole went different ways and were embarrassed to be around the other for the rest of the day.

Davis was getting an erection just thinking of his dare. He could already see the jealous faces of all the boys and the stares from all the hot girls. He had "forgotten" his gym clothes today and would have to do gym in his udnerwear. The only problem was he was wearing a white thong and clearly showed his pubic hair and the outline of his privates.
The gym teacher made no comment on Davis' attire while everyone else was either disgusted or amazed by it. They were playing baskteball and Davis loved the feeling of his exposed package bouncing as he jumped to make a shot. He knew all attention was on him, he was in his natural element. At one point a girl threw herself at davis in an attempt to remove the thong and expose Davis but it was a hirrble attempt. Davis was however excited that a girl had attempted to strip him, all the more reason for his erection. Once back in the locker room davis showered and wore the thong the rest of the day, sagging his pants as well to show off to all the jealous people of the world.

Colette wasn't worried at all about getting caught doing her dare for the day; in fact she had to get caught. Early that morning she had stuffed her bra with bubble wrap and tissues, making it very obvious of her actions to everyone that passed by. For the most points she would have to get caught and take out the stuffing. It happened in science class.
The students were doing a lab involving plants, the teacher walked out of the room for a few minutes due to the lack of explosive chemicals in the lab.
"So Colette, what's that sticking out of your bra?" Amy asked from across the room, Colette acted like she was trying to hide it before the padding was ripped out of her bra by another girl. Instinctivley Colette covered her chest, her dare was complete but not the ridicule.
"You know, you're not the only one with size problems Colette," Amy said. "Jeremy over here has a one inch dick!" Amy took the padding and shoved it down Jeremy's pants. The nerdy kid turned bright red and threw the padding out as everyone else in the class laughed. Colette was shocked, she didn't like jeremy but Amy had crossed the line. She suddenly remembered Nicole mentioning another boy she had invited friday and Colette got an idea.
"You know Amy, it would be really cool if you could come and hang out with my friends on friday." Colette said to the nasty girl.
"Hmmmm, maybe I will, I bet they don't need padding." Amy walked away laughing but to Colette that was as good as a yes.

Alex was blushing the whole day, he once again had a secret beheath his pants. Today he was wearing a pair of pink panties he had borrowed from Colette. It was fair after she took a whole outfit of his. However, alex was a bit more embarrassed. Once in the Locker room he changed as fast as he could but it wasn't fast enough when he suddenly felt a pain in his butt. Someone had given him a wedgie.
"Look, Alex decided to wear some panties today boys." The other guys laughed. "I hate girly boys, take them off now!"
"No you creep." Alex said, the boys were all a lower class than him but Alex was a small kid and was easy to pick on.
"Well if you really dont want them to come off..." The group of boys then picked alex up, taking him to the showers where they hung him on a shower head by his pink panties. They left him there for the whole class. No matter how much Alex tried the underwear showed no signs of ever ripping. And besides, Colette would murder him for destroying them. The boys returned after their class, naked and ready for their shower. One of them was carrying some glue and poured it down the front and behind of Alex's panties before the guys got another idea. Each one lifted their cocks and unleashed their pee on Alex, showering him in yellow. Alex was eventually let down and left immediatley to dry off and get dressed. He avoided a lot of people the rest of the day and once he got home he had to peel the underwear off of himself.

The dares were costing each person a lot but would it be worth it in the end? There was one day left to make a difference.

Bebe_Gurl
04-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Well put together!

HSsportsstar 1
04-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Nice writing, please write more.

LilAngel
04-16-2008, 03:29 AM
Nice! This is about the most dares I've seen together in one story. Hmmm... gives me ideas of what I can do at school.

LosingBet
04-16-2008, 07:19 PM
I love comments :D
Part 8: Friday: Last chances

Nicole had saved the best of her dares for last and was actually excited about the coming thrill she would feel. This dare was something different every one of her classes and the risk involved was very large. She was wearing her string bikini to school, only being covered by a tank top and light skirt. It was a hot summer day so she could get away with the skimpy outfit at school. Every class she had to keep atleast one article of clothing off the entire class. If she was caught it meant no points so that was a definate no.
In most of her classes she would remove either her bikini bottoms or top, using the clothes over them to hide her lack of clothing. Once in gym class she decided to spice things up. Wearing only the bikini to class, acting as if she forgot her gym clothes. This dare was also on the list but Nicole didn't plan it. She was caught in the thrill of dares. Twice a boy tugged at the strings in an attempt to stip her (once the top and once the bottoms) but she was always able to get away in time before she was exposed.
After class she showered in her bikini as well, making the top show through the white tank top quite a bit. But no teacher ever complained to her about her outfit. Nicole's final dare had gone spectacularly and was planning to keep on the skimpy outfit for the final tally of points at Nick's house.

Alex had chosen to do a dare not involving the locker room after thursday's events. The dares were actually scaring Alex so he was going for an easier one. At lunch he was going to put his lunch down his pants. Although, alex was planning on keeping it there for the rest of the day which would be gross for him and he was at the mercy of the lunch ladies.
The time of fate was uppon him and Alex discovered his lunch that would deside his fate!!!! Brabeque ribs and baked beans. The lunch ladies had chosen a spectacular day to try out some real food for once. Alex took his lunch aside and went into the bathroom where he poured the baked beans down his compression shorts he was wearing to hold the food in. To his surprise they were cold, and suddenly he was happy he wasn't eating them. Then the ribs went down as well, adding strange buldges to his pants for the rest of the day, not to mention a faint smell.
Alex was worried if his final dare would be enough to secure a victory but it was over now and his fate would be decided soon enough.

Jenna and Colette also both had dares at lunch, but little did they know that their dares would go together perfectly. They always sat together with some of their other friends (mostly guys) besides those in the dare group. That was mostly due to the different lunch periods the school had. Of course every day was a fun time and today it would be even funner. In the last 10 minutes of lunch when everyone was finished Colette pulled out a deck of cards.
"Strip poker anyone?" Some people laughed as if it were a joke but Colette was serious. Their table was on the far side of the lunchroom away from the lunch monitors. Jenna eyed Colette, being perfectly fimilar with the strip poker dare and decided to join in to give her own dare some cover. After a few rounds most people had just lost shoes or socks and to Colette's surprise they were actually stripping. The game got a little more intense as a guy stripped his shirt off and a girl lost her jeans. Everyone had lost atleast once and were getting into the game. A few rounds later all of the boys were shirtless and several of the girls had either lost their pants or shirts as well. Everyone was huddled together to avoid attention from the lunch monitors.
"So who here do you think has the best underwear?" One of the girls asked openly. The boys showed off their sagging pants and exposed boxers as the girls either showed their bra or panties off to the others. In the end, it was agreed that Jenna's bright red g-string won the contest.
In the final rounds nobody had lost enough to be down to just their underwear, which was what Colette was dreaming of but Jenna lost the last round. She hopped up on the table and lifted her skirt for over half the lunchroom to see because that was her dare to begin with. As she planned it worked out perfectly and her friends all laughed along at Jenna's actions. But soon the game was over and they all left. Jenna and Colette were pleased with their work.

Davis' dare was far less public. He went after lunch straight to the bathroom and stayed there until the halls were quiet. From the bathroom he stripped naked, leaving his clothes in a locked stall that he crawled under. Davis was planning to streak through a hallway and back while the halls were empty. It was still a risky dare but Davis was looking forward to it. As he swiftly walked through the halls his semi-erect cock bounced happily with his steps. He checked around every corner and made sure all the teacher's doors were closed. he was now on his return trip, being halfway done he moved faster down the hall, taking more risks with doors. He was just a few steps from the bathroom when suddenly the door to the girls room opened! Davis dove behind a trashcan to protect his dignity when he saw who it was, Colette.
"What are you doing Davis?" She asked, curious and humored by his situation.
"What do you think i'm doing?" Davis asked rhetorically. "I'm doing a dare!"
"Well it's not going to stop me and Alex from winning." Colette was getting a little turned on by Davis' situation and leaned on the trashcan that was Davis' covering. Creeping closer to him.
"You know you love this Colette," Davis said jokingly "You can't get enough of my body." He laughed a little but in reality Davis was right.
"Well maybe i'll have to catch you again like this in another place. Then we can have some real fun." Colette was tugging slightly on the trash can now but Davis resisted.
"Ok, the one with more points after this has to be the winner's slave for a day."
"You're on." With that Colette left Davis to get his clothes, both were even more excited about that night now when the points would be revealed.

Nick's master dare had finally come. All week he had researched the best time to preform his dare and was finally ready for it. Nick went after gym and hid in a bathroom until all the kids were in class. Then he stripped naked, leaving his clothes behind as Davis had done with his dare. Nick didn't have to walk very far before coming to his destination. The teacher's lounge. He was to be naked in the room and with just a snapshot as proof his dare would be completed and a large sum of points would be his.
The room was unlocked and he entered hastily. Nobody was inside, in fact not much at all was inside. Mostly it was desks and tables with a small refrigerator, microwave and a small TV. Nick had imagined a palace for his teachers, but this was nothing.
Suddenly, the door creaked open and a teacher named Mrs. Yippo walked into the room. There was no where for him to hide and it was just him and the elderly teacher. She spotted him and almost dropped her papers she was carrying. Nick didn't bother to cover himself up, he was too afraid of what was coming next.
"Nicolas? What are you doing?!" There was no sympathy in her voice.
"Uhh... well..." Nick wasn't sure what excuse to use.
"Do you always come in here like this?!"
"No, this is the first time i've ever been in here! I swear!" Nick was desperate to not get in trouble. "I just thought it would be a big thrill. You know?" She seemed to buy his excuse with reason.
"Ok. I'll let you off with a warning this one time but if you are ever in the school with even a single article of clothing missing I will have you expelled!" That was Nick's cue to leave as he ran to the bathroom and got dressed. He didn't return to class and instead pondered his horrible future that awaited him after school.

next is the dramatic revelation of who won and who lost. The winners of each bet is discovered and the fates of Jake and Amy are decided.

Bebe_Gurl
04-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Omg!!! Omg!!!! What is going to happen?!? I'm phyced to find out what happens next!

04-16-2008, 09:23 PM
WOW great story

cant wait to see wht kyle will make Nick do

Robot
04-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Great story, please continue.

LosingBet
04-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Part 9: Winners can be losers too.
The group had gathered at Nick's house along with Amy and Jake. The groups sat together, each one with an envelope with their proof.
"So are you all like dating?" Amy asked the pairs of Jenna, Davis and Alex and Colette.
"No," Davis stated flatly.
"Let's go tally up the scores and go over the evidence," Nicole said and the girls went into another room. They left behind awkward silence between the competing boys and the two newcomers who were quite curious. A few minutes later they all filed out, knowing who won and lost but concealing it from the boys.
"Ok, Colette and Alex got 90 points total," Nicole began. "Jenna and Davis got 92 points." Davis was happy, grinning at his sucess, no matter what Alex and Colette would be one of the losing teams.
"And Nicole and Nick got 99 points," Colette said very flatly, both of them were very excited, hugging eachother energeticly. But Nick sensed a slight bit of unhappiness in Nicole and he didn't know why.
"What's up with all these points?" Tyler asked.
"Shut up and wait!" Jenna snapped.
"So who was the boy and girl loser?" Alex asked, worried about his fate.
"I lost on the girls side," Jenna admitted.
"And, Nick was the boys loser," Colette said gleefully.
"How is that even possible? We won!" Nick asked.
"It just means I'm a goddess when it comes to dares," Nicole stated in a bittersweet tone.
"Hello?! What about us?" Amy adored attention and was upset that she was forgotten for a moment.
"Oh that's right. Since you were both so interested in our dares we thought that we could include the two of you." Nicole said. Quickly Jenna and Colette taped Tyler and Amy to their chairs, making them immobile. The girls already had plans for their captives it seemed. The boys watched as they were both stripped completely of all their clothes, cameras were drawn and several photos were snapped of the immobile couple.
"Ok, so we'll give you a few options here. One, tell everyone about our group and have your pictures all over the world in seconds. Two, Shut up and have this blackmail hang over you for the rest of your life. Or, three, join our group and after a simple initiation you can join us in our dares." Jenna made it very clear to them which one they should take and they both chose option three.
"So what is the initiation?" Tyler asked.
"You'll find out Monday at my house." Nicole said, Monday they had the day off of school and were planning to have another real truth or dare party all day while Nicole's parents were gone.
"We'll be there," Amy said, not wanting her life to be ruined by the photos. In seconds everything had been turned around.
"Well then, see everyone on monday." Colette said and people began to leave. But before Colette could go Davis pulled her aside.
"What about our wager?" He asked.
"Uhhh... well we were just kiding around right?" Colette asked
"So I won then?"
"Yes..." Colette was ashamed.
"Then sunday will be your day with me," Colette agreed and they left Nick's house.
So many events were coming! Saturday was Nick and Kyle's day together, Sunday was Davis and Colette and then a big party on monday. What surprises will come next? PM any suggestions for future dares and i'll try to put them in!

LosingBet
04-21-2008, 12:36 PM
I'm surprised nobody has asked for more. However, i'm back for the next segment.
Part 10A: Emperor Kyle: Master of Nick.
Nick was having the perfect dream about him and Nicole. There was love, beauty and of course minimal clothing in his dream. But then suddenly, he was awakened by a flood of water, pouring over his body. Nick freaked out, nearly falling out of the bed before he realized it was Kyle. Nick groaned, he had forgotten what day it was.
"Good morning big brother," Kyle said cheerfully. "Mom and Dad are gone for the day already and it's time for the fun to begin." Nick wasn't pleased with what he heard.
"Well let me go and get ready then..."
"No. You have to hear my rules first." Comanded Kyle. "No asking questions, no disobeying me, no doing anything without my permission and always call me emperor Kyle!"
"Ok the Emperor Kyle," Nick said, half sarcastic. "May I go get ready now?"
"You already got your shower," Kyle held up the bucket, observing Nick's dripping wet body. "Go brush your teeth, undress and come out here." Nick did so, obeying his master perfecting and going back out into his room naked.

Just a teaser until i get more comments, haha :D

::Panda::
04-21-2008, 02:00 PM
more please!!! I really like it so far! Can't wait for more!

goodboy
04-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Keep up the good work! I love this story. Please continue. I can't wait to know what comes next

DareByrd
04-21-2008, 04:37 PM
dude i love this story im so happy it didnt end when you got through with the week of dares

Bebe_Gurl
04-21-2008, 08:42 PM
I ADORE this story and I'm longing for an actuall post...

LosingBet
04-22-2008, 02:18 PM
This might be the last part until sunday but i'll try to write more tonight if I can.
Part 10B: Total control

When Nick entered his room Kyle was gone. A pair of shorts and a shirt were left out for him to wear, nothing else. he walked downstairs, finding Kyle in the kitchen.
"Did I say you could come downstairs?!" Kyle roared at the sight of his brother.
"No, but I just assumed..." Nick tried to defend himself.
"You're doing everything I tell you to do today!" Kyle was on a tantrum. "If you don't obey me I will show mom everything you've been doing with your friends. You know mom will freak out and home school you from now on. No more friends for you." His mom had threatened such things in the past, and Nick knew she would too. So he remained silent as Kyle cooled down.
"Ok, lets go." Kyle led Nick to his car, carrying with him a bag. "Drive us to the mall." Nick did as he comanded. They drove silently until they reached the mall.
"Ok, buy everything on this list. You have one hour to do so. If you're missing anything then you will be punished." They both got out of the car and Kyle gave Nick some money for the items plus what he had in his wallet. Kyle was going to enjoy himself at the arcade, Nick wasn't allowed to do anything but shop.
The list consited mostly of things for kyle, including toys and videogames that he wanted. Then towards the bottom of the list were several more dare oriented items for him to purchase. He started with the easy things, toys and such for his loving brother. With still 40 minutes left he began to go after the items he knew he'd be using later.
He bought everything from odd and brightly colored socks, to pouch briefs to a g-string. Every item was humiliating to buy, every sales clerk gave him a funny look. But he completed his task with 10 minutes to spare, finding Kyle in the arcade still. Kyle inspected all the items and found them all there, he was very pleased. Then he lead Nick to the center of a fairly busy part of the mall and handed him a towel.
"Ok, wrap that around your waist. You're changing into a pair of briefs." Kyle held up a pair of white briefs for Nick to wear, the ones with the "pouch" instead of a fly. Nick understood his task, pulling down his shorts, the towel hiding his modesty. Only a few people noticed, chuckling and walking away. Then he bagan to pull up the briefs and the shorts again. Twice the towel loosened, exposing his butt to anyone who was watching. But he completed the task.
"Emperor Kyle," Nick began, waiting to see if he could speak, Kyle let him. "May I go to the bathroom?" They went together and Nick waited for his final permisson. They both entered the largest stall and Kyle comanded his brother to strip to his underwear. As he did Kyle took pictures with a digital camera.
"You can pee now." Kyle allowed and Nick pulled his penis awkwardly through the flap and began to pee. Kyle continued to take pictures. When Nick was done he waited for more instructions. "Go wash your hands as you are now."
Nick wanted to groan, his semi-hard cock would be exposed, and he was wearing only tightey-whities. But he did the task. There was only one other man in the bathroom, who gave Nick a strange look before leaving. Nick returned to the stall and got dressed.
Him and his brother were then off to their next destination.

Bebe_Gurl
04-22-2008, 08:50 PM
I would just die if my little sis did this to me...good plot tho.

molten man
04-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Awesome story!! Keep it goin!!

smart88
04-26-2008, 11:46 AM
this story is really good. you are doing a wonderful job. keep it coming.

LosingBet
05-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Part 10C: When kids go bad.

Nick drove his brother to their next destination. After some complicated directions Nick found himself at a remote playground. Nick was familar with this place, it wasn't far from Colette's house and sometimes when they were kids they'd come here or go to the woods and lake behind the playground. There were a few kids sitting around the area, and Nick recognized them from his previous punishment with Kyle.
"New rules bro," Kyle said before they got out of the car. "They're all your master now along with me. If they ask you to do anything you do it. You can question them, but not me. If you preform well i'll end the day sooner but if you dont then i'll unleash my full punishment. Understand?"
"Of course Emperor Kyle." Nick said, leaving the car.

The following events became Nick's greatest nightmare.

He was flooded by the kids all at once. Kyle had obviously told them what they were going to do and all had made plans. Eventually all the requests at once had become so chaotic that the kids had to take turns to do what they wanted with Nick. For each person he had to preform a dare or task. Kyle was carefully watching each one.
7 boys and 5 girls Nick counted immediatley. All the boys went first but since they didn't want to appear gay to their friends their dares were quite mild. Since everyone there had a camera he was asked to model different underwear for most of the boys' dares. First it was his tightey-whities, then some neon boxers. To change, of course, he went in front of the group which was embarrassing because they still took pictures. After the boxers he was forced to wear some pink boxer-briefs he had gotten earlier. This time he was made to pose in different areas of the playground. Each more erotic than the previous. More and more Nick's boner grew under his skimpy clothing. For his fourth dare each person gave him a wedgie of their choice (while he was wearing his tightey-whities again). Each person was stronger than the last, until the group all pulled at once and the underwear tore. Nick fell to the ground clumsily, butt naked.
The fifth boy decided it was time for the g-string to be brought out. It barely fit Nick with his erection but he managed. Everyone loved it. He had to pose with all the girls this time as well, which was worse since they were all clothed. Another boy dared Nick to run around the playground three times. Unfortunatley it was nothing the kids hadn't seen before of him but they still were excited about Nick's condition, taking even more pictures.
"These pictures aren't going on the internet are they?" Nick asked.
"Only if you do everything we say." Kyle had a threatening tone and the seventh boy gave his dare: Nick had to pleasure each person in the group.
Kyle decided wisely to move this dare to the more secluded woods. Most of the girls and boys stripped to their underwear and Nick simply rubbed their privates. He felt dirty doing this, but it was their wishes and not his. Some of the boys went nude, and even one of the girls too. But soon Nick was done.
The girl that Nick pleasured naked gave his first dare. To make her orgasm with his tounge.
"No way. Absolutely not!" Nick was offended, this was going too far. He was older than them all and he wouldn't be degraded any further. "What are you like 6? I'm not doing anything like that to you!"
"I'm 11!" She fought back. Nick had to admit she was obviously the oldest and most developed girl thare. But he was dating Nicole and he wouldn't go any further with some random girl.
"Need I remind you Nick that..." Kyle began, warning Nick.
"Shut up!" Nick was getting furious. "You can't even get away with all of this Kyle so when we get home I will turn you into Mom and Dad." Nick thought he had won the battle, but the kids all ganged up on him. Together they all attacked poor naked Nick and dragged him further into the woods. In one team driven motion he was tossed into the lake and the kids ran away, taking all of Nick's clothes.
When he finally got up and left the woods they were all gone. Somehow, Nick's car was even gone. His thoughts turned to Kyle and the group of kids driving through town and getting killed in a car crash. It wouldn't be that bad would it? Nick's only choice was to walk to Colette's house. With a little luck she would help him more than anyone else nearby.
Sure enough, she was home alone for the day. While she hunted for some suitible clothes for Nick he retold his story to her. Soon Nicole arrived to pick him up and drive him home. It was a long ride and a long day. But it couldn't get any worse could it?

Sorry it took me so long to get this done!

Bebe_Gurl
05-01-2008, 09:10 PM
As always, a great post from loosing bet!

Robot
05-02-2008, 10:29 AM
:clap:

We are your fans, good job.

Keep it coming.

LosingBet
05-04-2008, 07:45 AM
After reading my last part I realize I made a typing error. Colrtte was supposed to be Davis' master. I figured we needed a girl master in here eventually. So please forgive me because I cannot edit that post anymore.

Part 11: Rain and Rein

Colette was preparing for her day. She had to move her schedule around a lot to make room for Davis. Luckily, her parents were staying at a casino for the long weekend and she would have her house to herself. However, she was going over to Davis' first to get some boy supplies for him.
Colette didn't want to be too mean to Davis, her friend, but at the same time she wouldn't have this chance ever again.
She left about quarter to noon and headed off for her slave's house. Even through the pouring rain she arrived in about 5 minutes When she got there, there was no answer at the door. She knocked for atleast 5 long minutes in the rain. She was already drenched. Then Colette looked at the back of the house to find that the backdoor was open. So she entered. It would be an understatement to say Colette was mad. She was furious. Davis had to be the most uncaring person alive... or he was scared of her.
Colette marched upstairs to search for Davis, finding him asleep in his room.
"WAKE UP DAVIS!" Colette yelled. "WAKE UP DAMMIT!" Davis slowly arose, not yet realising the situation he was in. Then he realised Colette was in his room.
"Gajhriocdjw!" Davis yelled, half asleep, falling out of his bed and onto the floor. Colette realised he was shirtless, waring nothing but pajama pants with a large morning boner to add to it. It didn't quell her madness though.
"I've been out there in the rain waiting for you!" Colette was unleashing her anger. "And you're in here sleeping? We had a bet Davis and you're mine until the party tomorrow so you better beg for my forgivness before I destroy you!" Lucky for davis he was awake enough to hear that. He immediatley got up and started begging Colette for forgiveness. Colette, giving no mercy, led Davis downstairs.
"Strip." She comanded, and Davis did. He pulled down his pj pants and he was completely nude. "Now go outside and wait until i've calmed down."
Davis did as he was comanded, in seconds every inch of his body was soaked but he sat out there, waiting. Luckily he didn't have any neighbors and lived in a newly built subdivison. All that was around his house was dirt and construction, but ofcourse due to the rain no crew was working today.
Colette now had time to inspect Davis' room. He was very neat for a guy, barely anything was on the floor of his room and the only thing messy was his bed. She looked through his closet, picking out several different outfits that he could wear. As any good master would however, she had some girl clothes for him in case he was bad. She continued to search through his drawers, picking up anything that was good. She found a drawer filled with sports gear including some very short shorts for track and some athletic supporters. Then Colette came across his underwear drawer, filled mostly with briefs. She was more of a boxer person herself and found all of Davis' brightly colored and designer briefs funny. She grabbed a few pairs and packed them into a large bag filled with other clothes she had picked out.
She decided to let Davis back inside, but not to dry off quite yet. They still had time before their first location opened and decided to not spend it sitting around.
"Ok Davis, self suck yourself." Colette figured Davis could and she was right, Davis lied down on a couch and bent up, suckking his own cock with quite some ease. She left him like that for a few minutes, he didn't appear even close to cumming. So she picked own his outfit and through it at him. He immediatley stopped his sucking.
"Put that stuff on, it's time to go." So Davis did. His short track shorts, light blue briefs and a tight t-shirt. So they were off to the first location of the day.

Bebe_Gurl
05-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I think that you are a natrual. This is one of my favorite stories on getdare. And catchy title too by the way!

LosingBet
05-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Part 11B: Things get Physical

Colette and Davis arrived at their location, a large gym in their town that held several facilities from saunas to weight machines to a pool. Davis knew this was going to be embarrassing because so many people would recognize him in the dares. Colette led him to the locker rooms.
"You're already dressed but i'm not. I'll be right out but while i'm gone you have to keep your pants at your ankles." She pulled them down for him. Davis' T-shirt only covered the waistband of his briefs. He felt more exposed than ever before, even more than when he was naked at school. This was different somehow. Twice Davis thought he heard someone coming but it was just his imagination. Until of course, a group of young boys walked past him on the way to the boys loocker rooms.
"I used to wear gay underwear like that... when I was four!" One of the boys said, and the others laughed along. Davis contained himself, deciding not to attack. They moved on and Colette emerged from the locker rooms soon enough and he pulled back up his dignity.
Davis followed Collette around the facilities, giving him a tour. He became familar with it and really liked the place. Luckily there weren't any people Davis recognized, so he was safe in his opinion.
"If you've noticed Davis this place hasn't been updated with survalence cameras yet in most places. Sometimes people walk around to check on you but not too often." Collette had a certain tone that Davis wasn't comfortable with. "So next you'll be doing some dares with weights."

Just setting up for my next installment. I need to come up with more dares.

Bebe_Gurl
05-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Ooh! This was just a teaser! I'm hungry for more now more than ever!

doctor6759
05-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Oh my such a wonderful story I can hardly wait for the next part and hope that we get to hear about Nick and kyle more and Nick and Joey since he lost I ahve ideas for dres but not sure how to PM please post more soon

smilesmishy
05-16-2008, 06:34 AM
Oh my such a wonderful story I can hardly wait for the next part and hope that we get to hear about Nick and kyle more and Nick and Joey since he lost I ahve ideas for dres but not sure how to PM please post more soon

ye i agree more to do with kyle and nick

ShinyDemon
05-16-2008, 12:32 PM
Taken a whilst to catch up with this story, but well worth the read. More... more.... more !!!!

mastworld
05-19-2008, 07:15 PM
best story ever plz write more soon

LosingBet
05-26-2008, 04:33 PM
I know, I know, havent posted in awhile. Been a bit busy lately but hope to post more here. Hopefully this isn't considered too much of a bump, lol.
Part 11C: Closer than ever before.

They never stopped. Dare after dare. Colette was pushing Davis to his limits. From pushups to crunches to every machine in the building. Davis was doing it all. He was an athletic guy of course, but never before had he been this tired after a workout.
"Stop whining, time for some pullups!" Colette said. Davis walked over to the bar and began. Every set was of 20. Also everytime he did a workout Colette made it embarrassing. This time she pulled down Davis' shorts as he was struggling at the bar. The longer it took him to complete the set the longer he'd be exposed. After much struggling he completed his 20 and pulled his pants up.
He did so just in time, a girl that obviously worked in the facility came to check up on them. Colette simply told her they were having a fun time and the girl left quickly. Davis waited for his next instruction, sprawled out on the ground to rest just a little bit.
Colette observed the area, Davis had done everything in this area. Every machine and free-weight exercise there is. She was slightly dissapointed. Davis wasn't half as tired as she had expected. She wanted to drive him to the limit.
"Lets go." Colette said and they left. She didn't bother to change back to her normal clothes at all. They got in the car and sat there for a second. "Strip." she comanded and Davis did. She sped on home, Davis riding in the passanger seat naked. he was too tired to be embarrassed, not even covering himself. They arrived soon back at his house. davis was forced to walk back in naked. They went up to his bedroom and Davis sat down on his bed.
"Ok Davis, i'm a daring girl. I'll give you three wishes or dares for the rest of the night. Just remember though that I can give an unlimited amount. So go ahead and dare me whatever you want." Colette said with hidden excitement. She didn't like to be just a master. She liked dares too and figured Davis could spice this night up a bit more.
"Ok then, cool." Davis seemed to liven up after his good news. "Spend the rest of the night naked and no covering up!" Colette obliged, quickly stripping out of all her clothes for Davis. She even did a little spin to tease him, showing off her tanned and skinny body. Davis was certainly getting erect from the new action.
"Now give me a blow-job." Davis commanded. She got down on her knees and began. She was surprised by Davis' quick commands. She had figured he'd be a bit more hesitant but no. Soon enough he began to cum in her mouth. "Swallow."
Gleefully she swallowed the warm liquid and got up. "Ha, that was your last comand!"
"You said I got three!" Davis was obviously hoping for something more.
"Swallowing was your third command. I completed the second task and you gave me a third. Besides, what was your third going to be?"
"I... dont know." Davis was embarrassed about something.
The rest of the night continued quietly. Davis and Colette didn't bother to get dressed. They left for her house (still naked) and spent the night there until it was time for the party.

LosingBet
05-26-2008, 04:51 PM
Chapter 3: Ultimatum
Part 1: One Day

It was exactly 7:00 am. A very early morning for the group to gather. It was ensured to be a day of surprises. The group gathered at Nicole's house which was the best of their houses by far.
It sat on several acres of land and stood three stories high. She had a pool, garden, forest, hot tub, pool table, big screen TV and several differently decorated and private rooms. Her parents were gone and a carefully mapped out web was made so that everyone's parents thought they were spending the night at someone else's house. In reality, the entire group would be sleeping over at Nicoles.
A 24 hour period of constant truth or dare.
A large poster was hung in the family room (the largest room where all ten people were sitting in a large circle) depicting the rules of the game.
Rules:
1. You must play all 24 hours or else the worst punishments will be dealt upon you
2. You may only forfeit three truths or dares
3. You must do partner dares with only your designated partner.
4. All activities must be kept somewhat legal
5. All activities that happen in the following period of designated time are strictly confidental.
6. Nobody is held accountable for your own actions that may result in injury or arrest.
7. Have fun.

The groups were quite interesting too.
Nick-Nicole (who were dating and known to be in quite a serious relationship)
Colette-Davis (Their last night together was eventful and the group pondered what exactly happened. They seemed a lot closer than ever before.)
Jenna-Alex (They were just friends. Alex secretly liked Jenna but she didn't see him as anything more than a friend.
Amy-Jake (They were the noobs of the game. The group was ready to break in their new friends to the game quickly.)
Joey-Kyle (This was the oddball team that everyone was surprised to see. Davis secretly invited Joey and Nick was forced to bring Kyle. Everyone was a little nervous they'd be exposing the young kid to a lot of mature material but in reality Kyle was the devil of dares and Nick knew it.)

The game was set. A die was rolled to see who would go first. The number was even, meaning a boy would be going. Each one was assigned a number and they rolled the die again. It landed on a 1.
Joey was the first to go.

smilesmishy
05-27-2008, 01:59 AM
yay im so happy uve started again getdare was starting to get boring but this is the best story and uve go kyle in it woohoo

more more:D

Bebe_Gurl
05-27-2008, 08:55 PM
Let the games begin!

And I'm also glad that you picked this back up. I was affraid that you had stopped!

Pikachu
05-28-2008, 06:24 AM
I am totally speechless how have i not come accross this story before :confused:

Amazing and you seem to be writing often as well

Well done

nuditydudity
05-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Keep going! I love this story, and yay for kyle!

You've got me waiting with bated breath. I check for a new posst every day!

NudityDudity

LosingBet
05-28-2008, 12:40 PM
I'm so glad to see such a response from the return of my story. Now I really have to keep writing, lol.
Part 2: First round.
Joey was known to be gay. The whole group knew he would be an interesting member to have in the game and since he was the first to go they were all exploding from anticipation. Kyle, Amy, Tyler and Joey hadn't really gotten a taste of what the group had already done together. This was a fresh start for the other members and expected the game to be slow at first.
"Ok, Nick." Joey claimed his first victim. "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." Nick was sure of his choice. He had assumed he would be a constant target of Joey since he was supposed to eventually be his slave. He had to play it safe with this kid. The others didn't seem to care and expected this answer from Nick.
"Have you ever had anything homosexual turn you on?"
"No," it was true too and Nick took it as an idiotic question. Joey was dissapointed. "Ok, Kyle, Truth or Dare?"
"Dare!"
"Go home." Nick said in a half joking tone but was completely serious.
"The rules say he has to play all 24 hours Nick. If you do that then technically you would be breaking a rule." Nicole wispered to Nick. This game was certainly serious.
"That's dumb, give me something else." Kyle protested.
"Ok, ok. You have to... be tied to the pool table until dared otherwise." It was Nick's solution to atleast keep his brother restrained. It was a legitimate dare and the game moved downstairs to the basement. Joey and Davis strapped kyle up and was laying spread-eagle on the table.
"Happy?" Kyle asked sarcasticly.
"Very, actually." Nick was happy to see his brother in such a silly and helpless state.
"Ok then," It was Kyle's turn. "Amy, truth or dare?"
"Truth please," responded Amy quietly.
"On a scale from 1-10 how hot am I?" Kyle was grinning.
"Uhh... zero. You're way too young. That's just gross." Amy was completely honest and Kyle looked a bit sad.
"Ok..." Amy was deep in thought about her next move. "Colette, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Kiss Davis on the cheek." It was seen as an easy dare to everyone else in the group. Colette made it so as well as she just pecked Davis' cheek softly.
"Ok, Jake, truth or dare?" Colette asked with enthusiasm.
"Truth." Jake seemed a bit shy today which was odd. He didn't want to be tied to a table like Kyle.
"Boxers or Briefs?" A common question but Colette always loved to know.
"Boxers all the way." said Jake and Colette smiled sofly as Davis stared jealously. "Now it's my turn. Jenna, truth or dare?"
"Dare me."
"I dare you to wear no underwear the rest of the game!" Jake was ready to say he was joking but she quickly and easily slid down her white thong from under her short jeans skirt and then threw it into the corner of the room. Jake was very excited about the rest of the game.
"Davis truth or dare?" Jenna asked quickly to move the game along.
"Truth." Davis said half-heartedly.
"What really happened last night between you and Colette?" The room fell silent instantly. Both Davis and Colette were slightly blushing.
"Not much. I mean, she was my master." Davis spoke slowly and chose his words carefully. "She just ordered me around and stuff." Colette nodded along with Davis, agreeing with his indirect answer completely.
"So, Nicole. Truth or dare?" Davis moved the game along.
"Dare," she said with ease
"Ok, you and Nick have to be handcuffed together the rest of the night. If one of you have to do a dare then the other comes with no matter what." He pulled out the handcuffs and they were cuffed together. They held hands now that they were cuffed together.
"Ok, all that's left is you Alex." Nicole said happily. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Ok, what do you think the worst dare of the night will be?"
"Well, probably in a few rounds we'll all be naked and by the end of the 24 hours I bet a lot of bad things will happen." Alex prediction seemed to fit in with the current mood of the group.
The prediction was made and the group would soon find out how close Alex had really called it.

LosingBet
05-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Part 3: The First Hour and Brotherly Bonds

"Ok everyone." Nicole called them to order after the first round was done. "You have exactly one hour now to do anything you need to do. This will be the first of 4 breaks. The next is at 1:00pm for lunch. Then one at seven and finally one at 3:00am. So now you can eat breakfast, go home to get anything, talk. Whatever but be back here in one hour. Oh and you cant fix anything that happened in the game so sorry Kyle but you're stuck like that."
The group moved out of the basement except for Nicole, Nick and Kyle. Jake, Joey, Colette and Jenna all drove home to gather supplies. Nick and Kyle had already brought a bag of items they could be using in the short future. The others didn't feel the need for anything else. This was Nick's chance to confront Kyle however.
"This is how i've always wanted to see you after you tied me to your bed." Nick told Kyle distastefully.
"Well you deserved it. You were practically blackmailing me."
"You actually blackmailed me to be you and your friends little play toy." Nick was getting very annoyed.
"Why are you two like this?" Nicole asked.
"He has pictures of me naked and is using them against me!" Kyle accused.
"Well first of all I still dont know what pictures and second you blackmailed me with the list of dares from last week!" Nick fought back vigorously.
"The pictures were from the night you played truth or dare and stripped me in my sleep."
"I swear I didn't take any pictures Nick." Nicole told him. Afterall, it was her dare but Nick knew she wouldn't do anything like that.
"Ok... lets say for a second this whole thing has been a misunderstanding." Nick was searching for a peaceful ground. "Who took the pictures of you?"
"Well it was Davis who showed them to me but he said it was from you Nick." Kyle told the whole truth. Nick was shocked for two reasons. First that Kyle beileved Davis and second because Davis was a great friend. "He even gave me ideas to get back at you and told me about your week of dares and how our mom would be mad if she found out."
"I'm going to kill him!" Nick was furious. "But i'm sorry that there was this misunderstanding Kyle. Truce?"
"Truce." And they made up. "You know though, this doesn't mean i'll go easy on you in this game or if I find anything else that mom wouldn't like."
"Fantastic." Nick added sarcastically before leaving Kyle in the basement.
Joey had just arrived back with a large backpack that appeared to be stuffed full of all kinds of items. Nick and Nicole simply ignored him as they walked into the kitchen to eat.
Through the hour period people kept returning with bags of items and leaving to get more. It was shocking to see so much enthusiasm but when there's 24 hours of fun dares it wasn't surprising at all. Nick watched as Joey, Davis, Alex and Colette all sat together wispering. This worried Nick especially with the latest news about Davis' actions. They were probably plotting against him and he planned to fight back with all his might.
With 10 minutes remaining everyone returned to the basement. Nick brought Kyle some food and water and helped him eat it in his helpless state. Everyone was back in the room with time to spare.
"Ok, so it's my turn I beileve." Alex was ready for the game. "Kyle, truth or dare?"
"Dare again!" The group admired the boy's enthusiasm.
"Ok." Alex seemed to be plotting, but Nick was confused. So much thought was being put into his little brother. Was he a target too? "Kyle, your partner is now allowed 3 minutes to do whatever he wants to do."
Joey got up and approached the table. He was smiling evily. Slowly his pulled down Kyle's pants and tightey-whities to reveal a small and shrivled penis. Joey got to work as any horny boy with total control would. He rubbed Kyle's cock and even began to kiss Kyle. The whole time he protested about how gross it was. Nick's hatred grew and grew. He had a newfound love for his brother and wasn't about to let it go. Now Joey turned his full attention on Kyle's penis and began to jack him off.
"That's enough!" Nick shouted and Joey stopped, turning around.
"Are you interfereing with the dare Nick?" Davis asked suddenly as if this event was pre-planned.
"I'm not going sit by and let this happen if that's what you mean." Nick was sure of himself and with a quick look at Nicole she seemed proud of him. "So I guess you can call this interference."
"Well then, if Nick interferes with the dare then Alex gets to give Nick a dare and Kyle's dare ends." Joey pulled Kyle's pants back up and sat down. Alex looked at his friend. Nick glared at Alex with fury, a sense of betrayal in his eyes.
"I dare Nick to take his socks off..." Alex stated softly. Nick did, seeing the dare as an obvious act to seek forgivness. Now it was Nick's turn and the game meant more to him than ever.

coolio5
05-28-2008, 01:52 PM
this is really, really good

i just found it today and i've read the whole thing straight through!!

keep it going

LosingBet
05-28-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm on fire today! So many new parts! I just have quite a bit of spare time right now and am really in the mood to write these next parts. Unlike my past stories this section is off the top of my head, so bear with me!

Part 4:
"Davis truth or dare?" Nick asked quickly.
"Truth," Davis yawned, he knew what question was coming next.
"Were you the one who blackmailed my brother?" Nick asked.
"Yes I was," Davis said. He gave no reason and the others seemed very confused but were caught back up in the game as Davis quickly continued. "Nicole, truth or dare?"
"Dare." She said defiantly.
"I dare you to not touch Nick the rest of the night. If even a finger falls on him then you both take off an article of clothing." Nick and Nicole looked at eachother and shrugged. They figured they'd be fine.
"Ok then. Jenna, truth or dare?" Nicole asked.
"I'll take a dare." Jenna said, ready for it all.
"Untie Kyle." Jenna seemed dissapointed at the command but accepted the dare and quickly freed Kyle who got off the table and sat next to Nicole. Jenna observed the group carefully.
"Jake, truth or dare?" She asked, smiling.
"Dare." Jake was now getting into the game.
"Ok then," Jenna thought about the possibilities for a second. "Go shirtless the rest of the game." And so Jake took his shirt off and couldn't be ashamed. He was quite tanned from playing sports. He certainly wasn't the star of any sports team and was usually just a bench filler but his body told another story. He was more muscular than any of the other boys present at the game.
"Ok... Colette. Truth or dare?" Jake asked.
"Truth." Colette said shrugging.
"Ok, would you rather go to school in just your underwear or be here butt naked?" Jake asked.
"Go to school in my underwear of course." Colette found the question funny and a definate turn on. "Kyle truth or dare?"
"Dare I guess." Kyle was being brave and not suspecting Colette would give him something horrible.
"I dare you to get a big wedgie from Joey." Colette figured it would be quite appropriate for the kid. Joey surprised Kyle and right away lighted him up by his undies. He yelped in surprise and pain until he was let down.
"Amy, truth or dare?" Kyle asked.
"I guess i'll take dare." Amy was concerned about the young kid.
"Oh boy, I got a good one!" Kyle was very excited. "You have to come upstairs with me and let me dress you however I want!" Amy's face fell and everyone cheered for Amy to do it. She couldn't refuse and followed the kid upstairs to the family room where kyle searched through everyone's bags to find various articles of clothing.
Kyle comanded Amy to strip naked. She did so slowly. She was a short and skinny person. She had small breasts but to Kyle's liking shaved pubic hair. This was the first girl he had seen naked and was enjoying every second of it. She put on a jockstrap with pink panties over it. Then some black basketball shorts that were very sagged. Then for her tops she got a coconut bra with only a thin white T-shirt over it.
She returned to the room feeling very silly but everyone clapped and hooted at her acheivement. Now she wasn't going to hold back on her next victim.

coolio5
05-29-2008, 02:11 PM
c'mon i can't wait to sew what happens next

by far the best story i've read on this site

Bebe_Gurl
05-29-2008, 08:43 PM
Oh my god I love it that you are on fire! Keep burning and I'll keep reading!
Bravo!

smilesmishy
05-30-2008, 12:03 AM
more more please i love it more im so glad u put kyle in the game now

and davis does this have 2 do with the competition they had

omg please keep posting:rolleyes:

Officelover
05-30-2008, 01:07 PM
Really great stories. Very good. Good job.

Officelover
05-31-2008, 06:09 AM
Story 2: A week of Truth or Dare
Part 1: Horrid Revenge
(Warning: Contains horny young children gone wild. :p )

The bell rang, the first day of school was finally over. Nick, Alex and Davis were offically un-grounded and intended to celebrate at Nick's house with their friends. The boys were pleased that all three of them shared two classes, gym and math. The girls were in several of their classes. Nick was especially pleased that ne sat next to Nicole in their history class and had the same gym hour as they did.
Nick drove home from school and prepared his basement once again for a party. The last time he did this was in the summer, and he knew how that went, leaving him grounded. Tonight the boys wouldn't be sleeping over and Nick's brother, Kyle, would have a few of his friends at the house partying too. As if little kids knew about real parties.

The night began as his friends arrived... and the little munchkin children that were his brother's friends. Once the party had started Kyle pulled his brother aside and led him upstairs because he had "something important" to show him.
"You're not wearing the right clothes Nick," he said, once they got up to his room. Nick was concerned, his imagination wandered as his thoughs turned to the punishment he was promised.
"I am not wearing your underwear down to that party," it was the first thing Nick thought of.
"Ew, no." Obviously Kyle had something else planned.
"Your punishment is private and mom agreed that it was fair," Kyle made Nick lie down on the bed and his arms were handcuffed to the bedposts.
"This is getting weird..." Nick said, worried severely.
"Well, mom agreed to most of it." Kyle stated.
"I swear if you pull anything freaky here I will go to mom!" He knew his good little brother would back down.
"She'll beileve me more than you. I'll make up a ton of stuff that will get you grounded forever and she'll beileve me!" Nick knew this was true and complied, his brother didn't have an evil mind by any means. His brother began opening doors and kids emerged, boys and girls. They surrounded the bed that Nick was trapped too.
"Ok, now this is crossing the line!" Nick halfway yelled, he was surrounded by 7-10 year olds and it appeared all of them were waiting for something.
"Mom said I could invite a small audience to your humiliation. But I figured since you have to do what I say that i'd invite all my friends and add onto the humiliation a bit," The thought of being humiliated in front of these kids was mortifying to Nick, his other friends were busy downstairs and his mom would instantly take his brother's side.
"This is revenge for the humiliation and the pictures," Kyle said, coming closer to Nick.
"There were no pictures of you!" Nick was confused, the girls had shown them all the pictures.
"Well there were, I saw some of them that my friends found. You have pervert friends Nick!"
"So do you, you're barely eight!" Kyle ignored this and began to work on Nick's belt, pulling it completely off his pants. He then moved to Nick's jeans, there was silence and kyle was unzipping and snapping. Nick was mortified as his shorts came down, revealing his red boxer-briefs and a big buldge. The thoughts of what would come next were giving him a large boner. He was at the mercy of not just one person but a mob. And they were all young. Kyle began to pull at the boxer-briefs, Nick began to struggle.
"Please Kyle, i'm so sorry for what happened and it will never happen again i'm sorry!" It was too late though as he was exposed to the group. His erect penis stood high as the crowd stared in awe. His pubic hair was only just growing back from the summer.
Girls began to reach out and touch it, so did some of the boys too. Nick saw a couple of camera phones and even a digital camera taking pictures. He had never been so embarrassed. One of the girls reached out and began to rub up and down his shaft. He was shocked at what they were doing, and even that they knew how to do jack him off. He began to get more and more erect and tried to hold himself back. More people reached out, rubbing his thighs and balls, some lifted up his shirt exposing his chest. It wasn't long before he shot his load off and the crowd was amazed.

This was the most corrupted group of kids Nick had ever seen.

Kyle pulled something out from under his bed and showed Nick. It was a pair of pink flower panties. He pulled them onto nick and put his shorts back on.
"This is my revenge brother," They all returned to the rest of the party. He was pantsed by the group of kids several times, each of which exposing his girly underwear to his friends. A couple hours later and it was time for the little kids to go home. The teenagers had an hour to themselves before their party was shut down too. Nick was releived that he would get some peace now. Hopefully.

I absolutely love this part. It is awesome, man. I want to write a story like this. Can you send me a message saying I can use this idea? Please? But I'm serious! This is totally awesome!:clap::pirashoot::)

smilesmishy
05-31-2008, 06:13 AM
u should get an award for this

LosingBet
06-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Part 5: Dares galore

Amy was searching the room carefully for her target. She wanted to get someone who she knew would take dare.
"Hmmm, Jake, Truth or dare?" she asked.
"Dare." He replied with confidence.
"I dare you to take your pants off for the rest of the game." Jake stood in front of the group once more to stip. He removed his belt and pulled down his jeans to reveal his dark green boxers to the group. he quickly sat back down though, embarrassed that he was the least dressed person in the group.
"Ok, truth or dare Nicole?"
"Dare." The confidence of the group was obviously growing.
"Wear only a bikini until you're dared otherwise." Nicole agreed and went upstairs to change. Nick had to tag along due to their handcuffs. Nicole found her pink and white striped bikini and began to strip. Nick was clrealy enjoying this and eventually they discovered she'd have to cut her shirt and bra off to get them off with the handcuffs still on. So Nick ended up assisting Nicole in this task with great honor. Eventually they returned to the group with Nicole in her tiny bikini.
"Joey, truth or dare?" she asked.
"I'll take dare too."
"Ok..." Nicole thought for a moment. "Jump into the pool fully clothed." Once again the party moved, following Joey to the pool. Once there he jumped right in to get the dare over with. To his surprise it was actually a good temperature and very nice. He got out and sat down in a pool chair.
"How about we just play out here for now? It's really nice," Joey suggested and the others all agreed.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NICK?!" Davis suddenly yelled before Nick realised his arm was touching Nicole's. He had completely forgotten about that dare. Without any words Nicole took off her bikini top, covering her breasts quickly as Nick removed his shorts to reveal his white boxer-briefs. They sat seperate chairs now to avoid more contact.
"Ok, Alex, truth or dare?" Joey asked.
"Dare," Alex requested, even out of fear of what the gay boy might want him to do.

Sorry to cut it a bit short, will continue soon

coolio5
06-01-2008, 11:06 AM
i check for a new post every day! this should be a bestseller or something!

keep it comn'

Trystaan
06-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Very Good Loosing Bet. I like the format of the game and also your spelling and grammar. Keep It Up :)

LosingBet
06-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Continuation of Part 5...

"Ok then..." Joey began to formulate his dare. "You can only take dares for the rest of the game." Alex agreed, it was a classic dare but in a dangerous game like this it was probably going to be really embarrassing.
"Ok, Colette truth or dare?" Alex asked.
"Dare."
"Put chocolate syrup down your bra cups and leave it there for the rest of the game." Alex was smiling as he said it. Colette quickly fetched the syrup and poured it down in front of the group. It felt weird but good at the same time.
"Now, Amy truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Wow, ok." Colette was surprised at the number of dares. "Take off your shirt and shorts then." Once again Amy was embarrassed. She stripped down to her coconut bra and pink panties with a jockstrap underneath. It looked very funny and several people couldn't keep from laughing.
"Davis, truth or dare?" Amy asked
"Dare again."
"Ok then. You have to shave your legs." said Amy. Nick, Alex, Jake and Kyle couldn't help but laugh. Davis' legs were very hairy. But he walked slowly inside to get to work. The group sat around until her returned a few moments later. Once again, people laughed. Davis' legs were very pale and weak looking without any hair and he was very embarrassed.
"Kyle then, truth or dare?" davis asked to move the game along.
"Dare." Kyle wasn't afraid.
"Wear a bra and no shirt until dared otherwise." Kyle's face dropped. He had never seen that as an option. But Davis found a bra from one of several "supply" bags and put it on kyle right away. Once again, a funny sight to see.
"Jenna, truth or dare?" Kyle asked.
"Dare."
"Flash the group your pussy!" Kyle was extremely happy with his dare. She lost her underwear from a previous dare and she did this one too. Nobody got a very good look but Kyle could make out she also shaved her pubic hair. The dare was done and they moved along.
"Well, Nick, truth or dare?"
"Why not? I'll take dare too."
"How about we make a deal?" Jenna asked, a smile running across her face.

coolio5
06-02-2008, 01:23 PM
ugh, i hate your cliffhangers, because your story is so damn good! KEEP POSTING!!!!

LosingBet
06-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Part 6: A deal is made.

Nick was smightly confused by the situation, everyone was sitting at the dining room table. Waiting for Jenna to speak.
"Ok, here we go Nick," Jenna began. "Your sitation here is less than satisfactory. You're handcuffed and cant touch eachother."
"So?" Nick asked, curious.
"I purpose a deal, those two dares are erased if you two both strip naked and take only dares the rest of the game." Jenna said.
"No, I gave both dares so only I decide how they get out of it." Davis suddenly spoke up.
"Well this is what I want." Nick began his case. "Erase both of those dares as you said but allow Nicole to get dressed again. I'll go naked and take only dare."
"I refuse." Davis said.
"As do I." Jenna piped in.
"I'll allow Nicole to go free and clothed if you fufil your lost bet tonight." Davis said, smiling cruely.
"I almost forgot about it." Nick said with honest displeasure.
"Ok then." jenna began to restate the terms. "Nicole is clothed, unhandcuffed and can touch Nick whenever. But Nick has to fufil his lost bet now."
"That interrupts the game and is in direct violation of the rules." Nicole suddenly stated, still covering her breasts with her non-cuffed arm.
"Kyle can be Nicole's partner while Nick and I are exempt from the current game." Joey said.
"How long then?" Kyle asked, putting his two cents into the conversation.
"Until the third break, giving you over 7 hours together." Nicole decided on a fair time and everyone agreed to the terms. Nicole quickly got dressed in normal clothes in the bathroom while Joey grabbed supplies. When Nicole came back Nick kissed her, saying he'll be back soon. Then him and Joey went upstairs as the game was started once more downstairs.

Now the story will be split between these two locations. If anyone has any ideas feel free to PM me or post here.

daregrl23
06-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Keep going i love this story!!! Its amazing!!!!!!!!!!:clap::scratchchin:

nuditydudity
06-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Keep it up! Keep it up!

Yay! I LOVE this story! Amazing!

Joey + Nick = ???

Something funny/interesting for sure!

NudityDudity

Athanael
06-02-2008, 03:16 PM
This is wonderful, as soon as I started reading your story, I decided to join the forum. Keep it up, I look forward to the next parts :)

smilesmishy
06-02-2008, 10:56 PM
can u do what happens with nick first plz

playaya
06-03-2008, 10:24 PM
please hurry up w/ the installments

Pikachu
06-04-2008, 01:26 AM
please hurry up w/ the installments

He still had to write the story...it is hard to write alot of installments upon end esp if somone writes long installments like him.

His writing regularly anyways so we can't ask much more of him.

Apart from that this is a brillent story one of the best.

playaya
06-04-2008, 11:09 AM
i find it redundant that u (mercyou) are critisizing me for wanting the author to hurry up yet u complain about how writers dont post their whole story at once. I dont like hypocrites

Pikachu
06-04-2008, 08:46 PM
i find it redundant that u (mercyou) are critisizing me for wanting the author to hurry up yet u complain about how writers dont post their whole story at once. I dont like hypocrites

I don't complain that authers don't post there whole story at once...

I am mearly suggesting that they finish there whole story themselves before they post it on getdare (I believe many of us have been annoyed before when a great story isn't finished)

And I am not critisising you... Just pointing out that it is hard for an author who is writing whilst he is posting that it is hard to post very regularly (which I may say Losingbet is doing a great job with.)

He is posting a new segment of the story nearly every thre days which is sentational.

Better than most of the stories on this site in matter of fact which get updated about once a week or maybe even once a mounth.

It had been only two days since his last installment on this story and you were asking him too hurry up. I am not critisising you for this as it is a great story. Its just hard to keep it up.

His segments are long as well so we can't ask for much more.

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding and if you have any futher problems with what i have said you are more then welcome to take it up with me personally by sending me a pm.

Sorry if i caused you any offece.

LosingBet
06-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I'm very sorry for my most recent delay. Things have been a bit more busy lately and hopefully i'll have atleast two more installments done by the end of the weekend. This is the first (out of my previous two parts) that is not pre-planned. So i'm doing this as I go except for a few key story events.

So I think i'm going to plan out the next few parts and then post them over the weekend.
But really everyone I need dare ideas and submissions. Out of all my parts i've gotten (to my knowlege) one PM about an idea for a dare. So please post here or send any suggestions because I'm definatley running out of new ideas. And if you wish i'll even give credit to you at the beginning of the part your dare is in.
Any help is appreciated and I hope to post here again shortly with part 7.

daregrl23
06-09-2008, 01:18 PM
I absoutley love this story! Its asweome.:p

coolio5
06-10-2008, 02:47 PM
there are great websites for dare ideas, i would recommend using those.

just google "truth or dare" and you'll get a ton

LosingBet
06-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks everyone who has given support. Sadly I have exams right now and it'll be difficult to post (especially since this saturday for a week and a few days i'll be gone).
But I will tell you this:
My next post WILL 100% COME BEFORE THEN!

And also: After a few more parts of this story i'll be done with "A night of truth or dare"
Then i'll be moving on to another story which I have great ideas for. So be on a lookout for clues in the next part!

playaya
06-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Looking forward to the next part

Bebe_Gurl
06-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Thanks everyone who has given support. Sadly I have exams right now and it'll be difficult to post (especially since this saturday for a week and a few days i'll be gone).
But I will tell you this:
My next post WILL 100% COME BEFORE THEN!

And also: After a few more parts of this story i'll be done with "A night of truth or dare"
Then i'll be moving on to another story which I have great ideas for. So be on a lookout for clues in the next part!

awwwwwww, I love this story...:(

ghostbom
06-20-2008, 04:58 AM
Sob how long must we wait although i do understand that you are busy

smilesmishy
06-21-2008, 01:47 AM
ye its been more than 2 weeks since u said ud post it for sure,

but i still love it:o

LosingBet
06-21-2008, 11:01 AM
I know people, I know. I've been gone for awhile and it's just been busy. I'm going to end this story with this post (bit of a time skip) in hopes that my next story will go on as strong as this one and soon i'll be able to start it.

Part 7: Epic

The room was quiet. Only the original 6 remained at the house. They all were sitting in the living room, staring off at different directions.
"That was..." Nick tried to say but he couldn't think of a word. Not everything was fun. Nothing was horrible. They weren't sad. Nor scared.
"It was just Epic." Davis said. And that summed it up. The climax of their school careers and school had barely even started, only a couple weeks in. Certainly it was everything and more they could have imagined.
"I dont think..." Nicole began. "I ever want to play truth or dare again."
"This whole thing started with a harmless game in the summer didn't it?" Alex asked but there was no answer.
The night in a word was Epic. Every dare had been given until the party died. The group just sat there, making a silent vow to never play the game again. They had fun before but on this much of a massive scale it got out of hand.
And so the group went on to be friends for life but never played truth or dare again, out of fear that the epic feeling would return.

Short ending. In my next story there will be flashbacks to show what actually happened *hint*

Bebe_Gurl
06-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Awwwwwww, I'm sad that this is over, but hey, I can take a *hint*. But I have to say, I was hoping for a stronger ending. I think that it should have been longer and more detailed. But I thank you for writing this phenominal story.:)

Dalton
06-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Great story, took me a while to read it all , but it was worth it. Can't wait for more of this