PDA

View Full Version : Evading Parents

Roswell
03-27-2008, 05:55 PM
So, how do you go about not letting your parents onto the fact you're doing dares? For me, I try to do dares when they're not home or asleep (although recently mom's been staying up really late [3-4amish] and my sister's room is right next to mine when she's home [has been a lot recently as well]). Since a lot of my dares involve household objects (ie, ice), it's kind of hard to do them when the parents are around. Plus, my door doesn't have a lock, so doing them in my room is sort of uncomfortable for me.

How about you?

Dice7
03-27-2008, 05:57 PM
For me I just try and evade my family...wheres the dare if there isn't risk involved :S.

Roswell
03-27-2008, 05:58 PM
For me I just try and evade my family...wheres the dare if there isn't risk involved :S.
True, but I think I'd be a little grounded if I tried to explain why I was shoving things in my ass or something. Even not, I'd never be able to look at my parents the same way again :-/

Dice7
03-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Don't get me wrong its not like I'm not careful, but simple putting something in my ass isnt a dare to me its just a suggestion, where as if theres risk involved its much more exciting and daring.

Thats just my opinion anyway.

AM.PM
03-27-2008, 06:02 PM
i dont tell my parents about my life, sure we talk but they want me to be purfect and obey them at all times.they make me think im never good enough for them so thats why i dont tell them anything. although i do my dares at home because i have a lock on my door and since my dad and my sister are at work (my sister babysits) its only me and my mom and my mom doesnt bother me that much (me and my mom are pretty cool). plus my parents are completley obliviouse to me doing dares its like there blind.lol:p

ravens_flock
03-28-2008, 04:18 PM
I have yet to do a dare as I would prefer to do them in a game with a woman but it would be very easy to do them without my parents knowing. I live on my own in another town so it is very easy to do.

slavegal
03-30-2008, 09:40 PM
i dont do dares while my parents are home i just cant take the risk

XxSgtJordyxX
03-31-2008, 12:09 AM
Yeah i try and do dares when there sleeping or out of the house it would be a bit hard to explain if they caught me doing some of the dares which i do :)

matthew8459
03-31-2008, 12:30 AM
when i am at home (not often b/c i am in college), my room is actually connected to the back of or garage (converted large storage room) and both my garage and bed room are not connected to my house. As long as i am in the room with the door shut my parents always knock before they come into the room. This takes away a lot of risk and gives me privacy.

lokelake
06-08-2009, 07:45 AM
I try to do dares as sneakily as possible when my family is home. If there is an oppurtunity in the not so distant future where my family is not home, then I wait to do the dare then.

rhode64
06-08-2009, 07:45 AM
I am a parent and if I found my kids on this site I would be as supportive as possible and encourage what ever they wished to do and help in any way possible I was a horney teen once still enjoy this site myself so why should they not enjoy it as well.Yes I am a broadminded easy going dad and have brought my kids up the same.

BettyBoop
06-08-2009, 10:04 AM
I'll just do dares when they're out. Or at night. Best times, easiest times. And if I'm in my room I have a lock.

jess_i_kka
06-08-2009, 03:51 PM
my brother an i have been doing dares for like 6 years. you just need to be careful and be a good liar.

rhode64
06-08-2009, 04:58 PM
my brother an i have been doing dares for like 6 years. you just need to be careful and be a good liar. tell us more about this

CollaredBlondie
06-09-2009, 07:24 AM
tell us more about this

She has a whole thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23457

adnama
06-10-2009, 08:49 PM
I go to a boarding school, so I do most of mine at school. While at home, I wait until everyone is either asleep or otherwise occupied, and I'm always very quiet.

cheesey923
06-10-2009, 09:23 PM
when i am with my mom she barely pays attention to me so its not very hard but when im with my dad i only get 1 or 2 days a week to do it when my dad and stepmom arent home