PDA

View Full Version : on holiday in egypt, feeling horny and daring :) please help mee :)

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 05:28 AM
i am currently at a resort in egypt, and im feeling very horny without my bf etc :P.

so i was wondering if the wonderfull people of getdare could give me some exhibitionism, sexual daring dares :P

my limits are my family cant find out, and small children etc, and no anal. also not too much pain either, and id prefer it people didnt just see me, there was just a chance that they could.

i also cant stay online all day, i can only check every 2 hours or so as i have to go quite away to get to where the internet is :)

but pleasy help me :)

i will report on any dares that i do do, and i will let you know which ones i can and cant etc :)

im all yours :)

xxx

Dice7
03-27-2008, 05:32 AM
Your at a resort? So I take it theres a pool or jacuzi or something like that?

I dare you to get into each pool type thing (jacuzi's swimming pools plunge pools etc) take off your bottoms in each of them and finger yourself to orgasm without being caught..you can use the jets in the pools to help you. If your feeling less daring keep the bottoms on just push them aside.

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 05:35 AM
i will indeedy try this, it sounds good actually :)

im planning on staying here for a bout an hour, and taking all the dare and doing them whilst im out and about anf then coming back and repeating, so il do it in a bit.

got anymore?

thank you :)

xxx

ps ive just realised i actually nee to go now, so keeeppp adding dare for me to do an dilbe back in about an hour todo them :0

thanxs :)
xxxxx

Dice7
03-27-2008, 05:47 AM
Tell us abit more about the area your staying in that would help a bit!

How aboouutt.

If your going out on your own at dress in a shirt a skirt and a bikini with some high heel shoes if you have some, if not anything will do.

Everytime you see an Egytian flag you must unbutton one button on your shirt or remove an item of clothing. Obviously when your down to just the bikini you can't really walk around in the nude, especially in an arab country so you have to pull a boob out or have your bottoms 'accidentally' fall off for 5-10 seconds.

MasterPain
03-27-2008, 05:48 AM
Walk infront of open windows in your room naked.

do you have a cell phone with you?

um

miniskirt + No panties while walking around.

Dice7
03-27-2008, 06:06 AM
Buy a bikini much smaller than what you need and wear it to the pool or beach.

Next time you need a piss go to the MENS room and pee standing up. If you chicken out on it you have to drink your every 2nd time you need to go for the rest of your trip.

Finger yourself on public transport or in the back of a taxi.

JoMo
03-27-2008, 06:11 AM
masturbate with every item in the minibar.

where you are sitting now, bring some pron up and cum to it.

piss on a pair of panties, put them in your mouth and keep your mouth closed, walk around lke this.

when you leave the internet place leave this thread on the screen (log out first) for the next person to see.

Write "SLUT" and "WHORE" on the inside of your inner thighs, now go swimming in a bikini.

wipe your own cum all ove your face, specifically like lip gloss, then go for a walk in a bikini with the writing still on your legs.

wow, I'm really uninspired today, sorry........

Dice7
03-27-2008, 06:44 AM
Do this dare http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7127 if you don't have a dice PM me and Ill roll (fairly) for you.

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 07:13 AM
right i am not really leaving the resort, and doing even walking around in a short skirt and small shirt will almost certinaly get me arrested, lol its a muslim country!

jomo i have my own laptop, so thats not really a problem, and i dont think i have enough guts to do any of yourdares here! but possibly the cum and lipgloss one, so il try that later :)

i am waling around with a short skirt and no panties, il just say, its really quite windy here, so im a bit scared :P

i dont have a dice, so pming me the numbers would be really good, although a lot of them i wont be able to do due to lack of the stuff places to do it, etc

il give a bit of information about what i have here at the hotel im in,

1. im in my own room and im sharing with my sister, we have all the normal things a hotel room would have. its on the ground floor and leads onto a sort of balcony, with a grassy front gsrden type thin out front.

2. there is 2 swimming pools,one heated one not, one lagoon thing, and the sea, and also the beach with the sand etc.

3.lots of pervy worker here lol, they literally just stare at you

4 free alchohol. which i think may comein handy :P

i was also thinking if anybody wants to set any rules for while im here that i have to stick to then that would be cool too. i am naturally submissive and respond very well to dominance, you could even openly tell me to be submissive to you in this thread if you wish.

so yeah thats my thoughts and general update.

keep it up guys :D

xxx

Dice7
03-27-2008, 07:24 AM
Few Q's..how olds your sister? (I know your saying no family but if shes really young it might effect some of the dares negatvily)

You said you have a bf...I take it that rules out anything to do with any of the male workers?

Few Rules: No underwear for the rest of the trip...if you go to the beach or the pool you'll have to change into bottoms there (not in changing rooms).

Everynight wait for your sister to fall asleep then you must finger yourself ON not IN your bed till you cum.

Anytime your in your room and your sisters not there you must be naked. Everytime she has a shower you must walk out onto your balcony strip naked and put on a towel...so your ready for your shower!

Everytime you have a shower you must give yourself a golden shower first.

Dares:

Streak down the corridor of your hotel

Walk by one of the pervy workers and deliberatly drop a pair of your worn panties by their foot..see if you get it back. If you don't wink at him the next time you see him.

Ill think of more later and send you your dice numbers in a sec.

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 07:29 AM
thanks, shes 16 so its fine.

icant streak down my hotel, i know that sounds wierd, but i have areally bad feeling about that, i have neighbours with small children etc, and people arrive and leave at all timesof night, however the rest is fine,although im not sure about the dirty underwear one, il see how i go :) no underwear is fine :)

send me the numbers, that would be great.

thank you everybody :))

xxx

MasterPain
03-27-2008, 08:04 AM
how about accedently bumping into people that are attractive to you and coping a feel or accedently bump them in a way so they touch your ass, pussy or tits.

like droping something infornt of them... or how about walking up a set of stares with people below you( no children through

Dice7
03-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Rules for next time you all go to dinner:

1)Wear a low cut top with prefrably no bra, although I don't know how big your boobs are so that might be a bit obscene for your family...main point have as much cleavage as possible.

2) Try and cop a feel or at least pinch a waiter or waitresses ass and or crotch. By 'accident' is fine

3) 'Accidentally' drop a big bit of food into your cleavage while a waiter(ess) is at your table. You have 2 choices..clean it up in a really clumsy way, causing lots of jiggling. Or try and do it in quite a seductive way.

4)As you come to the end of your main course lightly beging to rub yourself through whatever clothes you have on your bottom half (no panties obviously). Once you start getting moist go to the bathroom and give yourself an orgasm. Do not lock the stool door just close it...dont be really quiet make as much noise as you usually do.

Rules for when you next go drinking:

Order a drink...finish it...if it was in a bottle go to the bathroom and fuck yourself with that bottle for a couple of mins and then return. If it was from a glass go to the bathroom fill the glass with your piss and down it. Continue like this for the rest of the night...try and get people to get you drinks so you don't decide what drink your getting..this means your doing more than one of the tasks all night!!

This is a family dare albeit a really tame one, so refuse it if you like. When you and your sister are in the room together say in a really normal way, like it means nothing to you. "God Im horny" and then go with whatever your sister says back.

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 08:28 AM
this is fine, im quite an ehibitionist so i wear low cut anyway, will wear no bra today though, i will try to grope my waiters ass :P.

im not sure about the masturbation one, im onholiday with my family, and they cant really notice anything unusual, so i will just do it in the bathroom, is this okay with you, or would you prefer i did a punishment to make up for it?

the drinks one. i will try it, but im not really drinking a lot here, and drinking my own pee i dont think will work :P

not really into that, i think i forgot to put it in my limits, scat is on btw guys :P

but i will like pee on myself before the shower etc.

xxx

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 08:29 AM
reposted the same thing twice without realising the first had posted :P

JoMo
03-27-2008, 08:29 AM
No urinating in the toilet, find something more inventive to do with such a great liquid.

You will masturbate naked on the balcony atleast 3 times daily. These are the only times you may cum outside of dares given on here.

You should be naked at all times (except for dares involving clothing), spank yourself HARD for every 5 minutes you are clothed.

if at any point you hear words that mean Penis, Vagina, master or Slave, you must kneel down for 10 seconds as soon as you hear it.

were normal panties with a bikini top to go swimming.

Dice7
03-27-2008, 08:31 AM
I wasn't thinking anything blatant infront of your fam obviously. Just secretly touch yourself a bit under the table.

If you have a few drinks...TRY the pee one ;).

As for punishments I might have to push your limits a little so if I was you I'd do the dares I was set :P

MasterPain
03-27-2008, 08:31 AM
how about wraping a tip in a pare of panties or leaveing panties as a tip when you are out on your own to a hot waiter?

Dice7
03-27-2008, 08:33 AM
No urinating in the toilet, find something more inventive to do with such a great liquid.

You will masturbate naked on the balcony atleast 3 times daily. These are the only times you may cum outside of dares given on here.

You should be naked at all times (except for dares involving clothing), spank yourself HARD for every 5 minutes you are clothed.

if at any point you hear words that mean Penis, Vagina, master or Slave, you must kneel down for 10 seconds as soon as you hear it.

were normal panties with a bikini top to go swimming.

How can she be naked all the time?? Shes on holiday in an arab country..not very practical ;). She has to be naked whenver shes alone in her room anyway :p

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 08:36 AM
yeah i would have to agree, i cant be naked and 5 for every 5 minutes is a bit silly i think. no offence, i would have to spank myself about 200 times a day, the blacony one again might be difficult, just masturbating there is hard!

il do the normal panites one, and i will try the tip in the panties one as well, quite inventive :P

i will try the dares, but i really dont wanna do the masturbation under the table at dinner, so i will have to accept the consequences :(

xxx

MasterPain
03-27-2008, 08:39 AM
the tipped panties could be used or clean
the sexier the better

Dice7
03-27-2008, 08:41 AM
Take a picture with your phone of your tits or pussy or one full frontal one..but make sure you keep your face out of them. Then sit in the bar and scan with your blouetooth till you find someone elses phone. Send that person the pic anonomously and see if you can work out who it is thats oggling your sexy slave body. For added humiliation write slag, slut, whore, bitch etc on your body.

When your out an about at the beach or whatever..in a crowded place. Piss yourself while standing up so chances are you make a puddle on the floor!

Pain...I dont expect you have any clothes pegs? If you do attach them to your nipples under your bikini top and spray perfume onto your pussy...then go for a run, the length of the beach. If you remove the nipple clamps or wash your pussy before you've completed the full distance..come back to me for a punishment. (|Find an alterntaive for pegs if you dont have any)

At some point wear your sisters bikini to the beach or pool and stay for at least an hour.

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 08:45 AM
i actually have no idea what i would use instead... and i cant really run, any other exercise ic an do, but i have a serious knee injury which makes running very difficult. i find walking hard sometimes and quite often i am on crutches.

there is not way i am pissing myself. id probably get arrested. im very sorry lol.

the bluetooth one is actually quite funny :P will do that one :P

i will wear my sis's bikini to the beach tmoro :)

xxx

Dice7
03-27-2008, 08:56 AM
Haha I don't think you'd get arrested but fair enough.

Ok instead of the run go onto your balcony in a bikini lie down on your back and pinch your nipples as hard as you can. Do 50 sit ups like that..if you can't do 50 of release your nipples before then, tell me how many you manage and I will think of a sutible punishment.

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 08:58 AM
okay i will try this, can i do it on my blacony instead>?

and im telling you now, i will not be able to manage 50 i dont think.

xx

Dice7
03-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Yea on the balcony...you better hope you get close to 50 ;)

slaveblondie
03-27-2008, 09:03 AM
i will try :)

right i have to go offline now.

but i will keep checking the thread and when i have time i will respond to all the dares :)

thanks fror all the dares, and keep it up :)

xxx

stevedare
03-27-2008, 09:15 AM
go to your balcony and remove your bra. put a note in it and just say - "Please return to room xxxx" drop the bra off the balcony as you see a cute guy coming.
When he comes up to your room with your bra - go to the door in a towel and matching panties.
Invite him into your room and drop the towel. say you need to try the bra on and make sure it is yours.
Thank him for returning it.

take off panties and hold next to bra to see if they match.

Ask him to take your picture before you put back on.

Ask him to help you as you wiggle into panties and bra.

Ask him if he would have his picture taken and ask him to strip.

Take his picture. Enjoy vacation pictures !!! - do not use the roll for other shots and not for mom !!

Robot
03-27-2008, 04:02 PM
We'd love to be at that resort, seeing you do all your dares :-)

We thought of some dares for you.
1. Have a bikini accident, unloosen a knot so your panties will falll open coming out of the pool.
2. Wear your bikini bottom ridiculous low.(make sure your shaven clean)
3. Wink to a nice girl you see.
4. (maybe beyond your limit) Stick a finger up your ass when in bed talking to your sister.
5. Wear a short skirt or dress without panties and make sure that a nice coupe or girl see's you sitting bare naked undernieth.
6. Mod edit : Do not ask/requests pics

Not to bad we think, if you need more daring, let us know.

-X-
Robot

Dice7
03-27-2008, 04:08 PM
Don't ask for pics Robot ;)

Kumquat250
03-27-2008, 04:33 PM
go into the ocean and "loose" ur bathing suit. u might wanna hold on to it so it doesn't float away. while ur out there masterbate for as long as u can. every time u have to go pee and u r near the ocean, go in it. sleep naked under ur covers. u can tuck the covers in if ur the kind of person that flops around when u sleep. ...almost every day or something, ask for clean sheets from the housekeeper person. running outa ideas... be a pig for the next two days. every time u eat a meal, eat everything on ur plate and lick ur plate clean like a crazy person. every fifth guy that passes u at a restaruant u have to wink at. thats really it. oh and try to go pee in the garden in front...i think u sed there was one...

slaveblondie
03-28-2008, 04:16 AM
right all of robots dares i will try to do tonite, and i will try to do kumquats as well.

last night i wore a dress that would show of my tits and any nippe erections i would have at dinner, i also put perfume on my pussy and asshole as well as putting in a tampon in my ass and pussy also covered in perfume. i only let myself take cold showers last night, and i walked around my hotel room naked to dry off, and then i had to get dressed to go to dinner.

i did quite a lot of dares last night, i stripped naked on the balcony when it was dark and i did masturbate jomo, but it took quite a lot to do it! but i tunred the likghts out and i dont think anybody saw me.

steves dare is pretty much impossible to do, im on the ground floor and nobody walks underneath me because im on the ground floor.

i also tried to do the 50 sit ups but i only managed about 14. sorry Dice7. will accept any punishment. and my batery died on me yesterday so i wasnt able to the phone one, but i will do it tnite or today.

so far ive had to kneel twice for 10seconds after to hearing and reading the sacred words jomo ;)

i think that was it, i cant think of anything else i did, if i misse doutsomebody's dare then please let me know and i will attempt to do it for you :)

SB xx

i realised i also gave myself 2 golden showers last night, and i masturbated under the cold shower lying on the floor.

i just like making myself uncomfortable when im on my own, so if anybody had any dares like that that would be great :) xx

Dice7
03-28-2008, 04:24 AM
Only 14?? Wow that means you have to walk around the resort today and introduce yourself to 36 people (male and female) and say 'Hi I am (whatever your real name is) and I am a naughty cum slut. (I was going to make you do some sort of anal punishment but 36 of anything in the ass would be harsh!!

Im going to do a list in a second of all the dares you need to do!

Dice7
03-28-2008, 04:32 AM
Masturbate bottomless in every pool,jacuzi and the sea in your resort -dice7
Pee in the mens room standing up - Dice7
masturbate with every item in the minibar. - Jomo
Write "SLUT" and "WHORE" on the inside of your inner thighs, now go swimming in a bikini. - Jomo
wipe your own cum all ove your face, specifically like lip gloss, then go for a walk in a bikini with the writing still on your legs. - Jomo
Do the dice dare I sent you - Dice7
No underwear for the rest of the trip...if you go to the beach or the pool you'll have to change into bottoms there (not in changing rooms).

Everynight wait for your sister to fall asleep then you must finger yourself ON not IN your bed till you cum.

Anytime your in your room and your sisters not there you must be naked. Everytime she has a shower you must walk out onto your balcony strip naked and put on a towel...so your ready for your shower!

Everytime you have a shower you must give yourself a golden shower first. - Dice 7

Walk by one of the pervy workers and deliberatly drop a pair of your worn panties by their foot..see if you get it back. If you don't wink at him the next time you see him.
- Dice7

Rules for next time you all go to dinner:

1)Wear a low cut top with prefrably no bra, although I don't know how big your boobs are so that might be a bit obscene for your family...main point have as much cleavage as possible.

2) Try and cop a feel or at least pinch a waiter or waitresses ass and or crotch. By 'accident' is fine

3) 'Accidentally' drop a big bit of food into your cleavage while a waiter(ess) is at your table. You have 2 choices..clean it up in a really clumsy way, causing lots of jiggling. Or try and do it in quite a seductive way.

4)As you come to the end of your main course lightly beging to rub yourself through whatever clothes you have on your bottom half (no panties obviously). Once you start getting moist go to the bathroom and give yourself an orgasm. Do not lock the stool door just close it...dont be really quiet make as much noise as you usually do.
-Dice7

Order a drink...finish it...if it was in a bottle go to the bathroom and fuck yourself with that bottle for a couple of mins and then return. If it was from a glass go to the bathroom fill the glass with your piss and down it. Continue like this for the rest of the night...try and get people to get you drinks so you don't decide what drink your getting..this means your doing more than one of the tasks all night!!
- Dice7

Tip yoiur panties - Masterpain

Bluetooth your tits - Dice 7

Wear your sisters bikini to the beach - Dice7

You've got a lot to do my slutty slave!

I also think a holiday kiss is needed...but you have a boyfreind soooo you have to pull a girl some time on your holiday and get at least a snog!

slaveblondie
03-28-2008, 04:47 AM
lots of the ones that you have written out are on going ones and are done quite a lot. and ive explained that, others im nto doign because there too extreme for me and i explained that as well, im gonna strugglee with the dice dare one as i dont have a lot of the clothes and im struggling with it generally.

1. sisters bikini one has beeen done, i forgot to mention it. it was really quite wierd, my boobs were like falling out, and the bikini actually came of when i was pushed into the pool. lol was quite funnygot stared at by boys and glared at by there gf's :P

2.bluetoothing my tits tnite.
3.ive tipped my panites! last night at dinner, was the same guy i pinched the ass off :)
4. im not masturbating at dinner. and the drink one might me difficult, but i will try.
5. i will do the cleavage one tnite :)
Masturbate bottomless in every pool,jacuzi and the sea in your resort -i have done this already, wasnt a task though i dont think, i did it all 3 swimming pool,s the lagoon and the sea, we dont have any jacuzzis.
Pee in the mens room standing up - i will try could prove tricky as the only mens room i know of is charged so theres someone there all the time.
masterbate with every item in the minibar. - Jomo, the mini bar is verrrry expensive...
Write "SLUT" and "WHORE" on the inside of your inner thighs, now go swimming in a bikini.
wipe your own cum all ove your face, specifically like lip gloss, then go for a walk in a bikini with the writing still on your legs. -i have done this one as well, but im not doing the writing unless i can wear a skirt.

No underwear for the rest of the trip...if you go to the beach or the pool you'll have to change into bottoms there (not in changing rooms) SB - i am not wearing any underwear at all, i am changing at the beach :)

Everynight wait for your sister to fall asleep then you must finger yourself ON not IN your bed till you cum. SB- i have done this every night anyway just under the covers, i went to bed before her last night, but i will do thsi tnite.

Anytime your in your room and your sisters not there you must be naked. Everytime she has a shower you must walk out onto your balcony strip naked and put on a towel...so your ready for your shower! i ahve done this once already and will probably do it agian tnite.

Everytime you have a shower you must give yourself a golden shower first. - i have also done this only once, but i will do it agian later.

this i wear im at i believe, i will try and complete the rest later :)

xxx

Dice7
03-28-2008, 05:11 AM
Very good slut.

Order a glass of ice. Take that glass to the bathroom. Stuff ALL that ice into your slave twat and then go for a walk, feeling your pussy get colder and wetter until it starts to drip down your slutty legs. Once you think all the ice is melted you must bring yourself to the brink of orgasm close to wherever you are..but don't cum, wait a minute..bring yourself close to orgasm...but dont cum. Wait 2 minutes then finish yourself off with whatever item you have at hand..maybe your phone.

IF you can't fit all that ice in your slave pussy you will have to shove the rest in your bra...if your unlucky and not wearing one because your a dirty slut...well then Im sorry but the rest goes in your ass ;)

talla
03-28-2008, 05:15 AM
have you done dirty panties like gwt your panties get a glass of water and some dirt let them sit over nite slide them on through them on the belcony and take a pic and randomly send it butsome one

slaveblondie
03-28-2008, 07:24 AM
im really sorry tallangatta77 i didnt really understand what you were daring me to do? could you clarify for me?

i ahve since last being on, completed dice7's ice dare, and bluetoothed my picture to someone. im also contemplating hitting on a guy to helpwith my horniness... if anyone has any suggestion as to what i ask him to do if succefull please gimme a shout :P

xxxx

Dice7
03-28-2008, 07:43 AM
How far are you willing to go with him?

slaveblondie
03-28-2008, 07:48 AM
not sex. lol. everything else.

Dice7
03-28-2008, 08:03 AM
Ok because your such a nasty little slut slave your challenge is to suck as many cocks as you can for the duration of the trip. For everyday you dont suck a new cock you will be punished increasingly severly.

Neyo
03-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Have a a good amount of sand in your bikini bottoms every time you go swimming.

scienceistasty
03-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Ok because your such a nasty little slut slave your challenge is to suck as many cocks as you can for the duration of the trip. For everyday you dont suck a new cock you will be punished increasingly severly.

I don't think she's aiming to get herpes or become some disease-infested whore. Going around, gobbling cocks willy-nilly is a pretty good way to catch something.

slaveblondie
03-28-2008, 11:56 AM
yeah pretty extreme, i mean i said there was a guy i liked and i might hit on him, not the entire hotel. come on be serious. im not a slag. but thanks anyway... just dont get too carried away eh dice7?

lol.

anybody got any others?

xxxx

and i will do neyos next time i go swimming in the sea, i wont do it in the swimming pool because it would get sand in the pool and they wont apreciate that i be thinking!

xx

AverageDaniel
03-28-2008, 12:44 PM
When you hit on a guy, ask him to piss on you. Safer than sucking everybody's cock, no?

EDIT: Doesn't mean you have to actually let him. Just ask.

talla
03-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Sorry well get some sand from the beach and a some water and your bikini bottoms prob ya sisters , Now let it sit in the glass over night, when your alone slide the bikini bottoms go out on to the balcony and master bate through them, and write im a littel whore on it and go to the beach have fun

talla
03-28-2008, 03:00 PM
o and if there a public toliet lock it and masterbate in there

Robot
03-28-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi slaveblond,

We got some more for you.:)
a. Jump in the pool and pull one side of you bikini-bottom between your lips and step out of the pool. Walk around with one lip hanging out clearly.
b. At the pool side wrap a towl high around you like a short dress, go to a bathroom and remove your bikini-bottom. Stay barebottom under your towl for have an hour and walk around a bit over the resort.
c. The next time you go to the internet place, make sure you have an object in your ass.
d. Get out of the pool, go to the bathroom without drying and lying upside down and pee over yourself. Walk back and let the pee dry while suntanning.
e. When your both in bed get out, stick a hairbrush or something in your ass and walk back in to bed.
f. Play with yourself while sending us a pm, wright "I'm cumming" when you cum.

have fun.

xxx

Seven7Dust
03-31-2008, 12:12 AM
Do you have access to a candle (not beeswax) and a lighter or matches?

If not, go buy a coloured candle (stay away from white) .

Let me know when you are ready, I'll give you one of my favourite dares :)

slaveblondie
03-31-2008, 01:09 AM
right hi guys, im so sorry its taken me so long to reply, unfortunately i am home, now so i cannot do the same kinda dares, and none at all for a while as im gonna be with my bf a lot!

the internet has totally been screwing up recently, so ive signed in and then had to sign out again, i havnt got a lot of time now, but i will update on the dares ihave done when i get a mo, and then when ive done that il PM a mod to close the thread :)

thanks guys :)
xxxx