PDA

View Full Version : Paint Dare

JohnJohn23
03-26-2008, 07:15 PM
This dare is for guys or girls...

The dare is take paint, and put it all over your body from the neck down, including the private places and you have to wear it all day long...

If you are dareing paint clothes on your body and go outside like that, but that is reallly dareing...

---i did not ask for pics, i said it was not allowed but i wish it was...---

stevedare
03-27-2008, 12:46 AM
for those who also watch the "Mythbusters" on the discovery channel - you would know this could be VERY dangerous. One of their shows tried to repliicate the James Bond movie "Goldfinger" where the girl was painted totally in gold - like you suggest.
One of the guys on the show did the same thing and they had paamedics watching the change in his body temperature as the paint prevented his skin from "breathing".
Soooooo - I would add a CAUTION to your dare before anyone thinks of trying this.

Roswell
03-27-2008, 02:33 PM
Actually, I think the MythBusters result was "Busted" on that one... plus body paint, etc. is common in art.

metallicafan1
03-31-2008, 04:03 PM
for those who also watch the "Mythbusters" on the discovery channel - you would know this could be VERY dangerous. One of their shows tried to repliicate the James Bond movie "Goldfinger" where the girl was painted totally in gold - like you suggest.
One of the guys on the show did the same thing and they had paamedics watching the change in his body temperature as the paint prevented his skin from "breathing".
Soooooo - I would add a CAUTION to your dare before anyone thinks of trying this.

they busted that one it has to be a certain type of paint or somthing like that i think it was a led based paint (which isnt made anymore)

mamakakalala
04-02-2008, 03:59 AM
Still be careful though.... use paint which says 'Dermablablabla tested' or something.