PDA

View Full Version : 24 m diaper punishment

daremenow
02-26-2012, 09:45 AM
I have been bad because I never sucessfully complete diaper dares, so give me your worst on this one. i will be alone for about 8 hours saturday and sunday, 8 hours each day. I want diapers dares to do. I will buy anything I need to. There is no adult stores where i live though, so that's out of the question. Willing to do anything in my diapers, and must stay inside, or in my car. Thanks in advance

Pet Phoenix
02-28-2012, 06:32 AM
Go to a local pharmacy and pick up some suppositories. Get the liquid fleet enema kind. if you can, or if those are unavailavle then the more traditional, solid suppositories will do. On the way home, dont forget to pick up a nice bunch of still slightly green bananas. Hmm.. I wonder where this dare is going? :p

So get home, get naked, get your ads lined up and get pushing those bananas inside you; I suggest breaking each banana into two halves as this will make them easier to insert. They may smush up a bit at first but persevere and it will quickly get easier to push them in. You could even have fun trying to push one in whole. However you get them inside I want you to fill yourself up with 4 full bananas :3 before the last half goes in pop 2 or 3 suppositories (or one of the liquid ones) then push in the last bit of banana and tightly diaper yourself.

Now you are achingly full of banana mush and the suppositories are gonna start doing thier thing, why dont you hop into bed; read a book, watch something or just have a lay down. Youb are probably going to want to release into your diaper quite soon but you must try and hold all that banana absolutley as long as you can. If you fill your diaper before a full hour is up then you must remain in your diaper until the end of the first hour. If you manag to hold on for over an hour then you can take the diaper iff as soon as yiu have messed it.

daremenow
03-04-2012, 08:07 PM
thanks i will do this. anyone have anything else?

D_Daze
03-09-2012, 04:29 PM
For the full day you are only allowed to use one diaper and plastic pants(optional).(If you don't have plastic pants you can make them by cutting small holes in the corners of a garbage bag and pushing your legs through so the plastic stretches and is tight to your skin.) Every hour you get something like, milk, juice, cream, syrup, basically any liquid syrup or pudding like substance and put some of it in the front or back of your diaper. Each hour must be different though you can't repeat any of the substances unless you totally run out of liquids. Then you must cum into your diaper at least twice.

D_Daze
10-08-2012, 02:08 PM
you must duct tape a condom to the end of your penis and insert your vibe up your ass. once that is done you must keep your vibe on and diaper yourself. You must pee/cum until the condom bursts and then for another 1/2 hour afterwards.

Let me know how it goes!

daremenow
10-25-2012, 08:16 AM
i am doing this again. does anyone have more ideas?