PDA

View Full Version : dare alex, she will do anything ;) hehe x

sexy_girl_alex
03-26-2008, 04:05 PM
hey guys and gals :)

im new to this site but in not new to dares tehe x
being truthful i'm a real dareslut hehe :P

post your dares for me here and ill try to make sure i respond with what happend hehe.

i dont really have any limits, but try not get me arrested hehe

i love public, anal, secret and dress up dares hehe.

im 16 f from the UK :P

im single but im allways getting with some girl or lad :P

ive got evrything you would ask for hehe heres a list

'
rabbit vibrator
8 inch dildo (its sparkly and pink hehe i love it!)
a vibrating buttplug
a regular buttplug
a pony tail butt plug
anal beads
egg vibrator with remote
a strapon
frenchies
thongs
miniskirts
all types of stockings
and finnaly a sexy school girls outfit
'

(my old ex GF used to work at anne summers hehe!)

i have all house stuff like ice etc

i keep updating my weekly to do, so you know were i could do dares

= = this weeks pretty normal. but i have cinema some time this week. and a sleep over the same night. other then that, school evryday ==

well hehe i know ive wrote alot but i like to make it good :P

go ahead dare me... i dare you! hehe

banneduser
03-26-2008, 04:15 PM
Ok let's start off not too harsh but interesting!

You arent permitted to change your underwear for the next three days, the choice of garment is up to you! Everyday you will have the vibrating butplug and vibe in your arse and pussy for at least 2 hours (doesnt have to be 2 hours straight but in total) After the two hours you must suck the pussy vibe clean and wash the plug. whenever you want to cum you must tell 1 person the first time, then 2, then 3 etc.... You can tell the same person each time but you need to tell one additional person too. And it cant be anyone on these boards. It has to be someone you talk to either online or in real life, if they ask why you're telling them just say youre a horny little slut! If you cant tell that amount of people then you cant cum today and take one off the amount of people (Eg day 3 you have to tell 3 people but if you cant then you cant cum and tomorrow you have to tell only 2 people)

On the day of the sleepover wear no underwear and skimpy sleeping wear (skimpy Pj's) During the film you need to have your flies undone if you have them on what you are wearing, if you dont have flies wear a very short skirt and still no underwear (no bra either) and nothing to cover any nipple erections you might get because of the cold etc...

At the sleepover you are to take your buttplug (can be the vibrating one but if it is you need to have it on untill the batteries run out!) and insert it before you leave your house (or before they arrive if it's at your house) If at any time you need/want to remove the plug you must hide it somewhere in the room you are sleeping in. It cant be put inside your own sleepover bag but can be put in someone elses.

While at the sleepover introduce the idea of playing truth or dare and suggest that none of you have any limits (so its extreme and can include sexual stuff, suggest that too if you feel comfortable) Do any dare you are told and answer all truths correctly.

Have fun!

sexy_girl_alex
03-26-2008, 04:20 PM
hey wow what a great dare to start with!

ok i think ive got all that

no underwear change for 3 days

- i think ill wear my pink butterfly thong hehe -

wear my buttplug and vibe for 2 hours evryday, clean vibe with mouth after.

(start that now hehe ;) )

tell people when i cum

and the sleep over dares

ok hehe! got it thanks..

- - -

for anyone that wants to know what im wearing now for dares

purple very skimpy thong ive worn all day
pink skirt, quite short but nothing parents will wonder at
tights
pink pump shoes
lacey purple bra
and a white vest :)

thanks

JoMo
03-26-2008, 04:28 PM
strip off, put in the vibrating butt plug and turn it on. Go into your garden with yoru hands and ankles tied together and cum without using your hands.

Put the egg vibrator in your pussy and the vibrating butt plug in your ass. Go out onto the streets with a clipboard, no underwear and a short skirt. Tell people you are doing a psychology survey for school and give them the remote, ask each person to press 3 random buttons on it, mark down which they pressed and continue. After you have asked plenty of people, find a quiet corner, piss on the ground, take out both toys and lick them totally clean, write the amount of times youc ame on yoru forehead in biro and walk back to yoru house with the toys in your hand.

Go into a relatively empty clothes shop, strip naked in one of the changing rooms then walk out, pick up an item of clothing to try on and walk back in again.

Put all of your vibrating toys in their correct holes. Have them on full power. go to a bookshop, stand next to people and ask them if they hear a buzzing sound, stay there for a few minutes then move onto another person.

Walk around in public sipping on a clear bottle of your own urine.

put pieces of tape over your nipples and pussy, pu the pony tail in your arse, otherwise you should be naked. Crawl accross your road, kiss the first garden accross the road and crawl back.

Get a balloon, put it on the end of a hopsepipe. Go out into your garden naked, put the balloon into your ass and fill it up fully with water, remove the hosepipe, tie off the balloon and securely tape up your arsehole. Now dress in high heels, a skimpy top and a miniskirt, nothing else. Go for a walk and somehwere along the way put a pin through the tape and pop the balloon, let it slowly seep out through the pin prick. Repeat the next day but put the balloon in your pussy.

Go shopping and buy 10 items, but each item must go in your pussy before your basket.

have fun and tell me if you want some more.

Sum
03-26-2008, 04:29 PM
hey guys and gals :)

im new to this site

I can see that from your avatar!

Your avatar must be appropriate for all ages to view.
Your avatar may not contain anything suggestive.

To me that's suggestive, dunno if the mod will agree. I'm not going to report it because I don't wana too anally retentive.

But yeah i dare you, as Depp does, to read the rules.

--EDIT--
As i was wrighting this you changed it. No more big dildo.

sexy_girl_alex
03-26-2008, 04:32 PM
wow hehe! some amazing dares

some im not sure on, ive tried sipping on my own urine hehe and hated it
and i will TRY but not sure on some of the public ones hehe

thanks x

sexy_girl_alex
03-26-2008, 04:32 PM
I can see that from your avatar!

Your avatar must be appropriate for all ages to view.
Your avatar may not contain anything suggestive.

To me that's suggestive, dunno if the mod will agree. I'm not going to report it because I don't wana too anally retentive.

But yeah i dare you, as Depp does, to read the rules.

--EDIT--
As i was wrighting this you changed it. No more big dildo.

yer sorry i just uploaded that pic. to see if it would work. then i was was rushing to find a better one

sorry hehe ! x

JoMo
03-26-2008, 04:35 PM
remember to report back, and try and find a post about the yahoo group so you can post proof of 1 sort or another if you would like.

talla
03-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Dress like a slut mini skirt, tie, white shirt, bra, thong tights piggy tails long white socks put in the butt plug and the egg and tape it on ya pussy so it stays there, when you walk every time you cum shout I'm a little slut, go to the nearest park and and go to the toilet when you piss take the egg out and piss throw your knickers now once there full of cum and piss take them off and suck them. once you done that slide them inside your pussy put the stockings and mini skirt and tape the egg back on back on and walk back home, while walking home you must hump somthen like a street light when you get home go to ya room strip naked take out the pulg, and egg and the panties put somthen on ya nipples and then fuck the dildo

Dice7
03-26-2008, 05:43 PM
No limits??

I really doubt that! Deliberatly get caught fucking yourself with a cucumber by your mum/dad/brother or sister and then ask them to give you a hand.

If you'll do that Ill beleive you'll do anything!