PDA

View Full Version : Blackmail

noteworthy
03-26-2008, 08:09 AM
I'm looking for some suggestions. If somebody really wants to be blackmailed, how extreme do you think it should get? What should be demanded of the person being blackmailed? Any ideas?

Pikachu
03-26-2008, 05:53 PM
Blackmail should really never be used in a slave master relationship...

If it has to be used it must only be minor...

Some Mistresses/ Masters like to be in total control of there slave though...

And some Slaves like to be under total controll from there Mistresses/ Masters

I once had a Mistress who wanted me to send her photo's and if i disobayed her she would post them on the internet....

And i have heard of Slaves giving there Mistresses the passwords for there email accounts and such...

I guess this is where the trust factor comes into a Slave/ Master relationship

I wouldn't get into blackmail if the relationship was new or if you didn't trust your Master/ Mistress

But it is up to you these are just my thoughts.

James499
03-27-2008, 12:31 AM
trust is taken all to lightly people think they can give pics and videos to people over the internet is just wrong.

Slaves want a false sense of security thats why they ask to be blackmailed so they think they can't leave the relationship.

But no matter what the power always lies within the will of the person. so it falls into the jurisdiction of the slave. masters have no real power in a relationship.

Pikachu
03-27-2008, 04:01 AM
trust is taken all to lightly people think they can give pics and videos to people over the internet is just wrong.

Slaves want a false sense of security thats why they ask to be blackmailed so they think they can't leave the relationship.

But no matter what the power always lies within the will of the person. so it falls into the jurisdiction of the slave. masters have no real power in a relationship.

Unless of course it is in person and they get chained up in there basement